Late Night Surprise

Story Info
Black female, white male horny late night session.
812 words
4
51.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie864
Cassie864
66 Followers

It was 2 o'clock in the morning and I was woken up by my boyfriend Richard kissing me gently on the back of my neck. "Oh Richy," I moaned, as he kissed me some more. I could feel his erection pressed against me as I he moved closer to me, making me wet as I thought of what was to come. I was definitely awake now.

"I couldn't sleep Cassie," Richy whispered in my ear. "And when I saw that nice round black ass of yours Cassie my cock got hard and I couldn't help myself!"

I rolled on my back and he wasted no time getting on top of me, deeply kissing me as his hand went down my pants, fingering my increasingly wet pussy. "Fuck, that feels so good," I gasped, arching my back so he could get better access to my nice dark pussy. I begged him to lick me out, have that skilled tongue of his circling my clit and in and out of those dark slits. He pulled my pants off, slid my pink panties down my legs as he got in between them.

"I love that sweet dark pussy of yours," he moan as he ran his fingers through my thick black bush before he buried his face in my pussy, licking me out nice and slowly. He did not disappoint me and he used that pink tongue of his to run circles around my brown clit, turning me on so much that he had my pussy juice running down his chin.

He came out from between my legs, looked me in the eyes and gave me a mischievous smile as he slowly slid one finger inside my cunt. He knew that drove me wild as I screamed out, "Yes, Yes!" Richy took those screams of ecstasy to slide a couple more fingers in my soaking wet pussy, stroking my g spot whilst rubbing my clit with his other hand. "Don't stop!" I yelled, going wild from the pleasure he was giving me. He leant over and gave me a kiss before he whispered in my ear that he was going to fist me.

"I know you are wet enough to take my whole fist inside your cunt," he said. He continued fingering me, sliding in 3 and 4 fingers, letting my pussy get accustomed to his fingers. He used his thumb to rub my clit and I could feel myself gushing all over his hand. He knew I was ready for the rest and I screamed in pain and pleasure as he shove the rest of his fist inside my pussy, holding it there until I got use to his huge fist inside my pussy for the first time. He slide his fist in and out, slowly at first, before going faster and faster and I soon felt my body shake as the waves of orgasm shot through my body.

"That seemed like an intense one," Richy said with a smile on his face.

"It was," I replied. I took his hand, covered in my pussy juice, and licked it off his fingers, loving the taste of my cum. "Now it's your turn," I said with a smile. I pushed him down on the bed, ripped of his blue boxers and his thick white cock sprang forth. I gently sucked on his balls, before I had them both in my mouth, knowing how much he loved that judging by the way he was rasping my name. I started to lick his shaft, slowing making my way up to the tip of his cock, wrapping my lips around his pink throbbing cock head licking off his pre-cum. I took his cock in my mouth, deep throating all 7 inches of it, as my tongue ran up and down his shaft. "Oh fuck Cassie your lips are amazing wrapped around my cock!" I looked up and gave him a smile and saw the look of intense pleasure on his face. "Oh Cassie get on top of me so I can cum deep inside of you!" He said hurriedly. He reached down to help on his hard white cock; my wet pussy easily sliding down his shaft. "Let me see those tits bounce," he demanded and I happily obliged; my perfect round tits bouncing up and down as I rode him hard as he smacked my ass.

He pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around my body as he tore my pussy up, fucking me hard and deep. I knew he was ready to cum soon. I felt his body tense up, his fists clenched as he shot his load deep inside my pussy, groaning in pleasure.

"Damn that was hot," I said. I got up, went to my bed side drawer and pulled out my purple handcuffs. "Hope you are ready for round 2!"

Cassie864
Cassie864
66 Followers