Late Night Surprise

Story Info
A submissive gets a surprise from her Dominant after work.
681 words
3.13
19.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's just past ten o'clock and I am just now leaving work. It's another one of those nights where I just wanted to see you. You told me you had homework and that you just didn't have time tonight. Of course, I am left horny and wanting as I am every night I don't see you.

As I walk towards my car, I swear I see yours parked next to me. But that couldn't be, you said you had work. Sure enough, you step out of your car and head over to me. I grin, excited by the surprise. I reach out of my arms for a hug, hoping to be wrapped up in your arms but you just wrap your hand around my neck.

"Listen, slut. Tonight isn't about you . I am going to take you as I wants you."

You let go of my neck only to pull me by the hair into the backseat of your car. Immediately, you lean over and start grabbing at my chest and slide a hand up my dress. You are usually able to take control without being so aggressive. Part of me is turned on, but the other part is scared.

"Sir, please stop," I moan.

Again you grab my neck and push hard, "You stupid fucking cunt. I don't give a fuck what you want. Do you understand?"

I nod in agreement and you loosen your grip on my neck slightly.

"Good, now take off your panties slut."

I comply then you slide your hand further up my dress and bury a finger in my cunt. You start off slowly, kissing my neck and resume massaging my breasts. Then you get rough, sticking two more fingers in my cunt and biting my neck, shoulders, and tits. I look down and I am full of bruises. For some reason or another, I am even more wet and can feel myself on the brink of cumming. When you mark me, it drives me crazy.

"Sir, may I please cum? I am so close."

You smirk and chuckle wickedly, "No. I think you've gotten enough attention, don't you?"

"No, please. Don't stop." I beg you, wanting to cum. You slap me.

"You are just begging me to beat you, aren't you whore?"

"No please," but again you don't listen and grab me by the hair and bend me over your knee and start spanking me hard and have me count. By the time I get to twenty-two, I'm crying.

"Cry all you want, whore. It's not going to make me stop." I count up to forty and you finally stop. You take off your jeans and force my entire head on your cock until you can feel the back of my throat, "There, isn't this better? I can feel the back of my throat. You can't breath. It's really a win-win situation. You don't even have to worry about talking back now. You're welcome."

I try to cry out, to beg you to stop and you spank me again. You thrust yourself into my throat, back and fourth; one hand grabbing at my ass and the other wrapped tightly around my hair.

"I'm going to fuck you now, slut."

I beg you not to, try pathetically to get away and you push my face into your carseat and push your cock deep into my cunt. "No, please stop."

You sigh and pull yourself out of me. "As you wish, miss," and I can hear the sarcasm and I whimper. I continue to grow more wet. You taking advantage of me is so terrifying yet so sexy. And then I lose all thoughts when you push your cock deep into my ass in one quick motion. I cry out and my tears start up again. You pound into me harder and harder from behind.

"You like me raping your asshole, don't you slut?"

I nod my head under your hand, "Yes, yes Sir."

"Oh, good girl," you moan as you pound into my ass harder and faster until you cum deep inside of me.