Late Night Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is screaming "No!" over and over, becoming loud even though most of the sound is lost in the huge hand over her mouth. She wrenches her head to one side, and her body is thrashing against him. Her body protests again, sending powerful messages from between her legs as her struggle causes her to grind against him. But she can see the lights of the upcoming platform. In a moment the screeching brakes will quiet and even her muffled screams will be heard. Her resolve is returning and she redoubles her efforts to make noise. The arm around her waist tightens, and then his mouth is at her ear.

His voice is not angry. His words are not threatening. Instead it is the soothing whisper one might use to quiet a child's tantrum, barely audible over the screeching brakes. "Shhh. ..Shhh...it's ok baby. Just relax." Anger flares in her at his audacity. He parts his legs, forcing hers to open wider. She can feel herself settling wetly onto the hard thick ridge of his cock. "It's ok...Shh...its okay." His free hand is moving between her legs, and she is no longer trying to form words but simply forcing as much sound through her mouth as she can with each breath. Just one moment longer. They had almost come to a complete stop.

His fingers slide over her clit and she clenches in frustration as it sends a surge through her body and a new wave of wetness between her legs. She tries to draw her hips back, away from those fingers, and she is sliding over him. She is dripping now and her wet lips are pushed apart, her hot inner folds rumbling across the thick veins of his shaft. He groans deeply, and one of her screams becomes an answering moan as the sound of his desire starts the fog of euphoria rolling back in befuddle her brain. "Oh baby. Don't fight it." His fingers are making circles now and it is getting hard to draw in sufficient breath through her nose. Her screams becoming weaker. "I know you want this. I can feel how fucking wet you are."

His every word is truth, exposing her body's complete betrayal; laying it bare like an accusation; daring her to defy it. His hand moves lower and a long finger slides into her. "So wet...Shit...and so tight. Quiet baby... I'm going to take good care of you." She continues to try to scream, but she is not quite sure she remembers why. Her voice is failing and her hips roll forward, forcing his finger deeper. A second finger joins the first, and she feels her pussy grip at them hungrily. They plunge deep, curling into her before sliding slowly out again. The fog over her brain has completely returned and she is not really aware that her screams have totally subsided, replaced by low deep moans as his fingers continue to fuck her. Her struggle is gone and her back arches. "That's it...that's it...just enjoy it baby."

The sudden noise of the train as it leaves the platform registers on her brain. A strange sense of defeat spreading over her as she realizes she can't even remember the train coming to a complete stop let alone the moment of calm that must have occurred while passengers unloaded. Her mouth is no longer covered, but when the fingers slide out of her to rub her clit once again, she only moans softly, settling her ass onto him, grinding her wet pussy up and down his hard shaft. "I'm gonna give you one hell of a ride." The husky words echo in her ear and she shudders.

The arm around her waist begins to pull up, his chest leaning back, and her hips are starting to lift from his lap. She looks down and can see herself sliding slowly up his long thick cock. Too long; too thick. She begins shaking her head. "No...No! I can't."

His voice whispers in her ear again. "Shh...quiet baby. Just relax...shh."

Oddly she attempts to comply, biting her lip as he continues to lift her. His fingers have moved to spread her pussy, but as she feels herself sliding over the head of his cock she knows it is going to hurt. "Oh god! I can't, I can't!"

"Shh!" the voice in her ear is insistent, but she cannot quiet the scared noises coming now of their own accord. A musky scent suddenly intrudes and something is being shoved in her mouth. The boy in the aisle has picked up her panties from the floor and put them in her mouth to quiet her. She could easily spit them back out, but she can taste herself on the wet fabric, sweet and musky, a reminder of how her body turned against her so quickly. She would not suffer this last defeat. Would not give this boy the satisfaction of thinking he was too much man for her.

Instead she gritted her teeth, biting down on her soiled panties, and the taste on her tongue suddenly heightens as her teeth squeeze some of her juices into her mouth. The tip of his cock is still pressed against her, his fingers spreading her wide so it is an easy thing to drive her hips down onto him and the world explodes. It is too much too fast. Pain and pleasure swirl in a heady mix. Her head rests on his shoulder and her back arches so drastically that it is almost the only thing touching him beside her pussy, locked around his pulsing shaft. It is like a thick iron pole, locked in place, a burning pain that brings tears to her eyes. But the muscles of her stomach are quivering, and waves of pleasure are crashing over her.

She growls into the fabric clenched between her teeth, her breath hissing past it. His hands are supporting her hips but she can feel them shaking. His smooth words were all gone now, and a random stream of profanity was growled between ragged breaths. It was more than he could handle. She could tell he was going to cum quickly. With his massive cock only halfway in, but stretching her so drastically it had refused to go further. No. That wouldn't happen. He would not have that too. Not have his ego inflated by her inability to take him all.

She pushes down with her hips but the pain is unbearable, and he tugs painfully at her walls. She reaches to grip the seat in front of her, leaning forward and putting her weight on her shaking legs. The motion causes her to lift off of him slightly and the pain is joined by another wave of pleasure as his cock pulls at her. This part of his cock is wet with her and begins to slide, albeit in the wrong direction; But she is virtually gushing now and new juices flow in to fill the void. When she drives her hips down again, the pain is no less, but she can feel she has taken him farther. He is growling rhythmically now and she knows she time is running out. She lifts herself again, farther this time, and her legs almost buckle at the sensation. Her inner walls are stretched tight but she can still feel them trembling. Another downward thrust, and she is seeing stars from the pain; rising on shaking legs the pleasure is almost as intense.

She feels the first wave of her orgasm begin, but this wasn't about pleasure anymore. He is gasping beneath her going rigid, and she blanks everything out of her mind as she drives down on him...almost there. It seems there is no end to him as she slides up his shaft one last time and simply drops all of her weight onto him; driving him all the way home. It feels like someone has kicked her in the stomach, as he slams into her insides, and she is lost momentarily to the pain. Her eyes clamped shut as her vision gives way to a searing white flash, a long growl screamed into the panties between her teeth.

The initial moment passes and beyond the pain she can feel him still surging inside her. Her own walls rippling around him, the searing pain beginning to lessen to mere agony as he quickly goes soft within her. She manages to look over her shoulder and he looks dazed. His face is flushed and he is gasping for breath. He looks defeated. She would take at least this one shred of a victory.

The train begins to slow again and a hand slaps him across the shoulder. He slowly comes to his senses, and when he struggles to move her his friend lifts her easily. He slides out wetly, still big but sagging limply, and he is quickly tucked back into his shorts and disappears. She is set softly back into the seat and immediately rolls to her side curling into a ball. Exhausted...but not defeated.

12