Late Night Visit

Story Info
Night shift security officer gets visit from her supervisor.
1.5k words
3.77
38.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 3am and almost time for me to make a quick walk around the perimeter of the ware house. As I sat there updating the log for the night, the sensor for the front gate went off, causing me to look up at the camera. Furrowing my brows a little as I open the gate for Chris, I have to think to myself, "What in the world is he doing here in the middle of the night." My stomach did a little flip-flop that I tried to ignore as I watched him pull in and around to park.

I got up and met him at the door with a questioning look on my face. He was dressed almost all in black with his duster on. I didn't know what it was about him but I felt my heart race a little when he stepped inside and asked if I minded that he went on a round with me. I told him that I was just about to go out and walk around the warehouse to check the docking area. For a second, I thought I saw something flash through his steel blue eyes, but I merely brushed it off as my being a little tired.

I locked both doors of the guard shack behind us before heading out. The night was warm with only a slight breeze blowing as we walked side by side exchanging in casual conversation for a bit. We started walking in silence for a while so I could make sure everything was in order. By the time we got around to the loading docks of the warehouse, there was a couple of lights out above the doors causing a lot of shadow. I made a mental note to write it down and started walking over to check it out a bit closer; reaching for the flashlight in my pocket. I sensed Chris behind me before I heard him. Spinning around to face him so I could give him a piece of my mind I took a sharp intake of breath. I was stunned for a moment as I saw a look in his eyes that I had never seen before. In those few seconds it took for me to react, he was upon me, grabbing one arm and turning me back around with it behind my back and taking the other arm and doing the same. My heart was racing and I couldn't find my voice to protest but the next thing I knew, I felt the cold steel and loud clicks of handcuffs being placed on my wrists and his husky voice in my ear. "If you know what's good for you, you'll behave." He was so close I could feel the heat radiating from him to my back.

I could only nod at that time as I was still trying to swallow the lump of fear in my throat. His breath was warm on my neck as he turned me around roughly, pushing me back against one of the loading dock lifts. I felt the cold of the steel go through my uniform shirt. He stood there for a moment and looked at me and I could see the raw lust in his eyes, my belly doing another flip-flop as I tried to swallow with a dry throat.

I finally found my voice as he started toward me, slipping a hand into his duster. "Chris, what are you doing? I don't think..." I stopped in mid sentence and my eyes went wide in fear as I watched him take out a rather large knife, the steel gleaming from the few lights around the area.

My chest was rising and falling with each quick breath and he was watching it intently as he came close. I was trapped in confusion. I was as scared as I was turned on by the situation. As he came at me with the knife slowly, I made a little sound deep in my throat. I watched as he slid the knife in the top of my shift, quickly and expertly slicing it open. Then using it slower, I felt the cold tip of the knife against my skin as he slid it between me and my bra and with one quick pull, the bra was cut and hanging to the sides.

The cool air touched my bare skin and I felt my nipples harden instantly. My cheeks turned beet red as I lowered my gaze. "Chris... I... we can't... what do you... Oh my god!" I said this last part when I felt the blade touch my skin again. He was circling the dull edge of the tip around the nipple of my breast. He leaned close to hiss at me, "I said behave didn't I." He moved the blade upwards to stop between my breasts. I felt the very tip of the blade just barely scratch into my skin leaving three tiny droplets of blood there. I gasped and closed my eyes, convinced he could hear the rapid beat of my heart. I couldn't distinguish the situation for fear or excitement or both.

I got my answer as his head moved down to slowly lick the droplets from my chest. "There, now you are part of me," he said darkly. Roughly grabbing my breasts and squeezing them hard, then rolling and pinching my nipples between his fingers, his mouth found mine. I knew I should protest, move or something. His probing tongue forced its way inside my mouth and I thought I could taste the tangy coppery taste of my blood on his tongue. I struggled then. I didn't know how to react.

My struggling only made him push me harder up against the dock and one of his hands slid down between my breasts and over my belly to tug at my belt. Undoing it quickly, in one swift motion, he brought his other hand down and roughly pulled down my pants. I heard the catch in his breath as he realized I wasn't wearing any underwear, the fingers of one hand slipping between my legs, forcing them apart. When I didn't move fast enough, he slapped each of my inner thighs with a loud smack, causing me to cry out softly.

When at last my legs were far enough apart for him, he shoved two fingers inside my already moist sex. He moaned against my mouth still locked in the rough kiss. Letting up on the kiss, he pummeled me with his fingers, ramming them deep inside me. I could feel the puffiness of my lips as he let up a little and it exhilarated me. The fear that I had, left in that instant and I realized I wanted him as badly as he wanted me

I tried tugging on the handcuffs but to no avail. My hips ground against his hand and he reached behind me to pull hard on the handcuffs, causing me to bend backwards, lifting my breasts up for his rough caress.

He bit and sucked hard on each of my nipples, then pulling his fingers from my now sopping wet pussy, he brought them to my lips, coating them with my own juices. He let me taste them for a moment before he covered my lips with his own again. Before I knew it, he lifted one of my legs up to cradle it in his arm as his hard shaft entered me with brutal force. I wanted to scream as he filled me, but his lips muffled my cries.

His thrusts becoming quicker and deeper each time, I felt my own belly burning with the desire to cum and cum hard. "That's it my little wench. Cum for me, cum for me NOW!" he growled in the deepest voice I'd ever heard from him. That was all it took. I fell over that edge and came with such force, my juices were running down my inner thighs. "Oh god yeah," he muttered. His thrusting became harder and faster and I felt his hot seed spilling inside me.

With both of us gasping for breath, he pulled away from me and looked at me from head to toe. I felt a flush of embarrassment go through me knowing I must look like a wanton slut and I lowered my gaze. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. Kissing my bruised lips gently he says, "You don't hate me do you?" I shook my head no. "Good, then you won't kill me when I take off the handcuffs will you?" I had to chuckle. I told him no and he took them off gently, rubbing my wrists where they had been digging into the skin.

Pulling from his now gentle grip, my arms slipped up and around his neck, leaning in to kiss him softly on the lips. "I won't kill you, but you ARE going to get me a shirt so I can finish out my shift."

We both laughed.