Late Night Visit

Story Info
A woman meets her online lover for the first time in person.
1.7k words
4.03
12.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was pleasantly cool, but I still pulled my jacket close as I made my way through the dimly lit parking lot. Was I really going to do this?

I took a deep breath, and made my way up to the front door, double checking the apartment number before I knocked - what would some stranger think if a twenty-something girl showed up to their home at 2:00 in the morning wearing nothing but a skimpy black nightie and a jacket?

Eric answered on the first knock, and gave me a timid smile before stepping aside to let me in. I walked inside and was surprised to see how clean the living room was, you'd never guess that four kids lived here most of the week. The room was lit by two small lamps placed neatly on matching in tables on either side of a very comfy looking couch. We glanced nervously at each other, and I sat down at the far end of the large brown couch, relishing the way I sunk deeply into the overstuffed cushion. He took my queue, and sat quietly at the other end.

"So," we said at the same time, and laughed. I relaxed a little, and turned toward him, being careful to keep my jacket clutched around my chest.

"Thanks for having me over," I said quietly, not wanting to disturb the dark calm of the room.

"Thanks for coming over," he said in almost a whisper as his gorgeous crystal blue eyes met mine. My stomach flip flopped, and I looked down to hide a blush. It was amazing, here I was a sensible twenty eight year old woman behaving like a nervous teenager. I took a deep breath, and looked up to meet his eyes again.

"So are you going to touch me or not?" I blurted out with a nervous laugh. He took my hands and gave me a gently tug in his direction. We slid towards each other and for the first time I wrapped my arms around my online lover. My head spun as I was enveloped in his warmth and the clean scent of soap and man. I buried my head in his shoulder and inhaled for all I was worth.

We held each other in the near dark, not saying anything until he started to trail gentle kisses down my neck. I sighed and clutched him closer, relishing the way his large muscles felt through his tight t-shirt as he continued to lightly kiss my neck.

"Is it alright if I kiss you?" he whispered, tugging gently at a lock of my chin length black hair. He brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply, then slowly ran his fingers through my hair as he went back to peppering my neck with light kisses.

It was decision time. This was something I should have decided months ago, or at least before I hopped in my car and drove to his apartment in the middle of the night. I felt my abdomen tighten as he gently nipped at my ear. Oh what the hell.

"Yes," my mouth was covered with his before I finished getting the word out. His kiss was gently but insistent. I melted into him and ran my fingers through his short blonde hair. His lips were divine, and his taste was exquisite, a mix of minty toothpaste and something delicious that was just him. He pulled me onto his lap, never breaking the kiss. I giggled a little in spite of myself, pleasantly surprised that he was able to move me with such little effort. I straddled him with my long legs, sitting up a little so we were face to face.

As the kiss intensified, I felt his warm hands running up and down my thighs. I tensed slightly, nervous about my decision not to wear panties. Gradually his hands worked their way under my short nightie, and onto my bare ass. I heard a soft moan as he squeezed my cheeks. He dropped his head to my shoulder, never taking his hands off of me.

"Lizzie, I need you in my bed now," he said softly as he started kissing my collar bone. I shuttered as my jacket fell away, exposing the rest of the indecent little nightgown that hardly covered my chest. I noticed too late that the straps had already fallen down and my nipples were very close to being exposed. Eric looked down and moaned, grabbing my ass tighter as he buried his face in my exposed cleavage.

My mind was swimming with lust and unrequited desire. The only thing I knew was that I would explode if I didn't find some sort of release very soon.

I abruptly stood up, and yanked on shirt so he would come with me. His crystal blue eyes were black with passion, and I answered his fiery gaze by shoving him into the nearest wall and shoving my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues warred for dominance until he spun me around and gently but firmly pressed me into the same wall, pinning his body against me as we continued to make love with our mouths. I felt firmness though his pants pressing into my stomach, and I reached down to massage him as he ran his hands all over my body.

I fumbled with his pants, and finally succeeded in pushing them to the floor. I glanced down and quickly clapped a hand over my mouth to stifle a surprised yelp.

"Are you fucking me?" I gasped, taking yet another look at his incredibly large manhood. He smiled deviously and picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom.

"Not yet," he growled as I giggled and peeked down to steal another look.

He gently deposited me onto the deep blue comforter, and I looked up into his eyes as he slowly pulled off his shirt. I sat up on my elbows and sighed gratefully as I took in his absolutely magnificent physique. He looked like a hero straight out of a Greek myth.

He knelt before me and slowly pushed my nightgown over my head and my out stretched arms, then gently pulled my hands into my bare lap where he held them as he took in my naked form.

"You're incredible," he whispered with genuine awe. I ran my fingers through his hair as he gently pushed me back on the bed and started kissing my belly. I shut my eyes and sighed deeply as his kisses slowly trailed down my abdomen, to the inside of my thighs, then finally between my open legs. He kissed every inch of me, until his tongue finally reached inside of my lips and he tasted me for the first time. I heard a satisfied groan as he slowly started licking me.

He ran his tongue softly over my clit, starting a slow and gentle rhythm. I was already wet before we started, but by now I knew I must be drenched. He started to move his tongue faster and I involuntarily tugged at his hair, eliciting a small grunt from him. He moved his tongue to my opening, then darted his tongue in and out a few times, making me moan. At my moan I felt him tense, and he started lapping at me greedily. Before I knew what was happening I was yelling out and pulling his face farther into my crotch as I had the most intense orgasm that I had ever experienced. While I was still shuttering from the aftershocks, he moved on top of me, and kissed me deeply as he slid inside of me.

The size was a shock at first, but he had prepared me well, so it slid in without too much discomfort. I quickly forgot the momentary pain as he started slowly humping me, immediately bringing me right back to orgasm. I clung to him and panted as he gently kissed my face, waiting for the wave to pass.

I pulled his mouth down to mine and kissed him deeply as he started humping me again, intoxicated by the taste of my juices in his mouth. He smiled at me as I playfully licked his nose, then went back to exploring his mouth. Our kiss mirrored the activity of our bodies as we found a comfortable rhythm and began to go a little faster. He thrusts were firm but gentle, and as I relaxed I was able to enjoy the extra fullness of his huge dick.

He gave me orgasm after orgasm until we finally came together on the final one. He slowly pulled out of me, and we soaked the sheets with our cum as we snuggled together under the blankets. I laid my head on his chest, and looked up into his beautiful eyes.

"Hey," I whispered, smiling at him. He kissed my forehead and smiled back at me.

"Hey." We started at each other and smiled until our breathing finally slowed down and we were able to catch our breath.

I rolled over and began to kiss him again. He pulled me on top of him, and I was pleased to find out that he was ready again. I teased him as we kissed, rubbing myself on him, but pulling away if he tried to enter. We laughed and kissed until I finally lowered myself onto his ample manhood, and sat up with my hands on his gorgeous chest. I had to force myself to relax to get all of him inside, but we managed to make it work. I relished the way his neatly trimmed hair rubbed my clit as I humped him, bringing me to magnificent orgasm after orgasm as he made love to me.

Hours later I pulled my jacket on and he walked me to my car. The sun was just coming up, and his blonde hair glinted like brilliant gold. We looked at each other when we got to my car, not knowing what to say. He smiled, and gently pushed me back into the car, wrapping his arms tenderly around me as he kissed me one final time before I had to go. He smiled self consciously, then pulled me close and whispered something that sounded a lot like "I love you" before he kissed my cheek, then walked back to his apartment. I slowly sunk into my car seat and smiled for a few minutes before I finally started my car, and pulled away to go home and get ready for work.