Late Night Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of the story.
1.3k words
4.59
5.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Jonathan said and stood up.

Chantelle looked between the pair of them then dropped her bag next to Faye's. She didn't look angry, which be though was odd.

"Where are we up to?" She said and pulled her long blonde hair out of its bun and shook it free.

"Oral!" Faye said.

"Did you cum?"

"I more than came!" Faye growled. "I think I died and came back."

Chantelle laughed. "I told you he was good."

"You did, but, that was beyond good. I think I'm still cumming now!"

Jonathan looked at the two girls with a confused expression on his face. "What the hell is going on?"

Chantelle ripped open her coat and dropped it on the floor. She too was wearing a corset, suspenders, high heels and stockings, except hers were pure white and silky.

"I ordered her," Chantelle gestured to Faye who smiled and winked at Jonathan. "Did you enjoy her?"

Jonathan looked, open mouthed between the pair of them. He was more confused than ever. "This is not exactly how I imagined this night would go."

"Look..." Chantelle sighed. "I'm a freak okay. I like sex. I like fucking. I like everything, but what really turns me on is watching my man plough another girl as hard as he can!"

"Wow I've never heard you talk like this."

"That's because I've never shown this side to you honey. I've been holding back, but I can't deny it anymore," she turned and walked over to him. Jonathon somehow got instantly hard. Her voice, the way she moved and spoke just oozed power and control. She grabbed Jonathon s cock with her left hand and started jerking on it hard, then lowered herself down and took the full length of him down her throat. She sucked hard, like she was trying to beat him into getting big again, and it worked, because before long he was ready and rock solid.

She gasped and pulled back. "There you go!"

"What now?" Jonathan asked.

Chantelle turned and sat down across the room in a chair. "Now, you see that girl there?" She pointed at Faye who sat up on the couch and grinned. "She is going to take her tight little cunt, and fuck you with it!"

"I thought you'd never ask," Faye purred and slid off the couch like a cat. Before Jonathan had time to protest she had crawled over to him on all fours and was on top of him. "I'm so wet, are you ready?"

Jonathan nodded.

Faye yelped as she slid down onto him. She took his whole throbbing shaft in one quick motion and shut her eyes as she started to wriggle and gyrate with him inside her.

"Just work him in," she whispered and slid up and down his cock again. Every bounce she made caused their body's to slap together.

"Come on," Chantelle called from across the room. "I paid for you to fuck him not be a Princess!"

As Chantelle spoke Faye worked her body faster. She started sliding up and down at a furious pace. Her nails dug into his chest and she let out a long moan.

"Oh God your so big!" She sighed then arched her back whipping her hair up and over her back.

"That's it, fuck him!" Chantelle shouted. Jonathon glanced at her. She was rubbing her own clit, and watching the pair of them intensely.

Faye bounced at a furious pace now. His cock spread her so wide it felt like her insides were biting down on his shaft. She started to cry out and grunt with every bounce of her pussy on his cock. She moved as if she had been starved of sex for years and couldn't get enough of him. She ran her hands through her own hair and reached around behind her, "let me take this off!" Her corset popped open free her gorgeous tits into the open air. She had pink nipples and smooth pale skin.

Jonathan reached up and took both breasts in his hands. They were firm and perfect.

Faye's mouth opened wide as her screams got louder. She was gasping for air now and her pussy felt tighter than ever.

"Cum on my man's cock you slut!" Chantelle shouted and within seconds Faye was jerking and twitching as another orgasm ripped Into her.

"Fuck yes, I'm your naughty slut!" Faye screamed as she kept bouncing harder and harder, sucking every last bit of pleasure from his cock with her pussy lips. She clenched her fists and arched her back even more screaming at the top of her voice. "I'm cummmming."

And cum she did, her cunt gushed more liquid that spurted out onto his stomach and ran down the side of the couch as her movements slowed and her wails turned into groans. She collapsed onto the floor next to Jonathan panting and gasping for air releasing his cock from her iron pussy grip.

"Now it's my turn!" Chantelle said. Before he had time to think his girlfriend was in front of him. She spread her legs wide and smiled at him. "Now fuck me!"

He obeyed for another time that night and climbed on top of her. His cock slid into her easy, like a knife through butter and she let out a cry of agreement.

"That's it!" She hissed through clenched teeth.

Jonathon moved slow and gentle inside her for the first few pumps before he got a slap from Chantelle around the face. "What are you doing?'

Jonathon looked confused and stopped. "Sex?"

"Yea, I told you to fuck me!" She grunted and gripped his bum with her hands pulling his cock deep inside her. "That's it. I like it deep,"

"Since when?"

"Since now!" She said. "I'm not the princess you think I am. Now fuck me!"

Jonathon pulled out then rammed his hard shaft inside her causing her to cry out with joy. "Yes that's it."

"Harder?" He asked.

"Yesss," she hissed as he rammed into her again. "You thought I was a princess, but really I'm a slut that needs you to fuck her! I'm not the fragile girl you thought I was. I love it hard and rough!"

Jonathon did as she asked. He started pumping his cock in and out of her little cunt. She cried out with every thrust and clenched her teeth together.

"Yes that's it fuck me hard. Fill me up with your cum. Use my cunt as your fuckhole!" She squealed as Jonathan started to ravage her body with his cock. He pumped in and out of her furiously now. Chantelle squealed and yelped and cried out for more.

"Please fuck me," she cried. "Use that pussy!"

She began to sound like an animal as Jonathan now forced his cock inside her so hard she was yelping like a slut with every thrust. She brought an arm up and slapped him on the chest willing him to go harder still. Her cries and moans quickly turned to screams of pleasure as every part of her body lit up and caught fire in an earth shattering orgasm.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she squealed. "Use that pussy!" Her legs tightened around his back pulling him deeper into her as her whole body stiffened and a scream that half the street probably heard erupted from her mouth, and then she went limp and gasping for breath as Jonathan slowly came to a stop inside her.

"Oh my god that was amazing,'" she gasped. " One that's how you fuck a dirty slut who deserves it!"

Faye giggle from beside them. "My turn?" She asked then bent over displaying her own pussy to him.

Jonathon looked at Chantelle as if asking for permission. She waved a hand. "go for it, we can go again in a minute, just make sure she's treated like a slut."