Late Night Wake Up

Story Info
My girlfriend wakes me up by getting me going.
1.3k words
3.89
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story starts early in the morning. Being exhausted from the day before, we go to bed around 10. We stir in our sleep back and fourth. Nothing out of the ordinary.

It's now 233am. The house is quiet. You hear a dog bark briefly and it wakes you suddenly. You awake on your side, I'm on my back. You look around sleepy eyed. Since we have been sleeping naked for the past couple of months. We are comfortable in our rented house to sleep and walk around naked.

You can feel the soft comfortable sheets on your bare skin. You are extra sensitive because you decided to wax 2 days before. It hurt at first but once the shock of it wore off it has been nothing but sensitive everywhere. You decided to go the whole 9 and wax everything. You wanted to start fresh so you took the plunge for your man. Lucky bastard. "lucky I don't wax his balls right now." you though, "nah, I love him too much."

Being as sensitive as you are every move you make sends a tingle, a tickle to your most sensitive areas. The sheets over your soft sensitive skin, the soft summer breeze from the window being open. The breeze delicately blowing the soft linen curtains. The still burning candle on the dresser. A fresh lilac fragrant wax candle, dancing along with the curtains on the other side of the bedroom.

Everything felt new. A new life for both of us. You look over at me with a evil, smirk. Unknown to me as I slumbered, you run your right hand over my chest. propping yourself up with your left hand, you raise your right hand back up to my lips and gracefully trace your fingers over them, down my chin, neck and back over my chest.

You think to yourself. "......such a man won my heart, being so happy, so easily, we don't even have to try, it just is." The more you think about it, the more turned on you get. I shift and make a snoring sound with my nose some how. You snicker. You lean in and kiss me, softly, you slowly trace over the path your fingers took and start kissing my chin and neck. You take your time and suck gently on my neck. Remembering not to leave hickies. Your wet kisses are deep and sincere. You gently move your hand over my growing cock. You continue your kissing decent, lower. You suck on my nipple. Still slowly stroking my even hardening cock. You make it down to my stomach and lower abdominal. You can feel the head of my cock on your chin. You kiss one last time on my lower stomach and turn your head slightly as if you are nudging my cock head with your cheek. You nuzzle the head, feeling lips and cheek against the soft skin of of my hard engorged cock.

You begin to like the tip. You can taste the precum. I small bead of cum at the opening of my slit. It's sweet. You run your tongue around the mushroom head. It's bigger than usual. You cant remember it being so big. You are so wet. Your pussy is almost dripping of fluids. Your heart is beating, but you are come. Your still moving slowly. You are so turned on with the slow movements you are making. I'm still asleep but my head is moving back and fourth. I might be dreaming. You aren't actually trying to wake me, but you wouldn't mind if I was awake. You know you would still take advantage of me if I were awake, but you don't often do this. I was about time.

You engulf my ever hardening cock with your wet salivating mouth. Since I is obviously bigger at this point, you find it difficult to go as far as you usually do. You stay down. You gag briefly. You recover quickly and retract the monster cock from your mouth. Spit follows, you let it freely expel from your mouth. You dive back in not all the way but you suck with just as much force. You hold the hilt with one hand and run your hand with the other. Switching between your wet beautiful mouth and your hand. You suck harder. My cock gets slicker and wetter. In my sleep, my hands go up over my head.

You become impatient and throw off the sheets from both of us. You have my cock drenched in your spit and saliva. You give my balls attention and Individually suck one whole ball into your mouth. You also get them wet. You are so soft and gentle, yet you are alive. Driven with lust and love. Sex is in your eyes. The fire has been stoked and is a raging inferno inside you.

You again pull my enlarged cock into your hot little mouth. Re wetting my throbbing member. You raise your head and reset your little frame body over mine. You straddle my cock and aim the cock head at your dripping pussy lips. you lower you body on to me. Impaling the head into you. Your soft, wet, hot folds form around my bigger than average size cock. You slowly sink down the shaft. You shudder. You pause, taking it all in. You head tilts up. Your eyes are closed. I slowly come to.

The sensation in my groin is beyond imagination. An unbelievable feeling. My cock is so warm, in a soft gentle vice. As if I died in my sleep. You lower your head and smile. I see you in the darkness, eyes have blurry I see dark shapes. No details, I feel you. Knowing its you. Letting myself go. You lean down to me, closer. Feeling your warm tits on my chest. Your pussy tightening on my hard cock. You kiss my lips, down to my neck. I place my hands on your hips, up your sides. Up your neck. Down to your tits. You move your arms to give me easier access to your beautiful tits. I suck on them, nuzzle you. I suck deeper on your hardened nipples. You slowly start raising your hips. Rocking back and fourth. The only way I can describe it is you grinding forward to backward in a forward circle. It's slow, but as every millisecond goes by, it seems fast.

You are close to cumming, I am close to. I whisper in your ear. I'm gonna cum Jessie. You moaning, breathing, heavier and heavier. Time seems to stand still your moans turn to whimpers. Whimpers to gasps. Louder. Your grinding speeds up. I meet your thrusts. My teeth are bared. Grunting through my teeth. Both of us are louder. I say louder, I'm cumming. You yell back me too. Both our bodies tight. Finally with simultaneous released, you scream. Nails into my chest. You freeze. Pause. My stomach tightens, my hands tighten over your lower ribs. Palming your ribs. My forearms go tight. My hands loosen as not to tighten to prevent hurting you. (or maybe I'll just hold you tight to me. ;) )

We pause together. You can feel my cum jettison into you. I pump, two, three, four strands of cum into you. Twitching as each strand leaves my body. My cock throbs and for a few seconds, it expands while still inside your pussy. You can feel the expansion. It adds to your sensitivity. You cum again, only a slightly smaller shutter.

We are exhausted. Beaded sweat, clinging to both of us. You lay on my chest, your breathing slows. Nobody moves for 10 minutes. Rapture over comes us both. We are in peace. Nothing could be better.

The wind blowing through the window, blowing the soft linen curtains. The candle dancing along with the curtains from across the room. The house is quiet, a dog barks briefly. I love you, I whisper. You smile. We sleep.