Late Night Walking

Story Info
She was told not to walk alone.
2.1k words
4
87.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come from a small town and went to a small college at another small town. Now I lived in a city. While in college, I picked up the habit of walking in the late evening. It was good exercise and I didn't care for television much and still don't. I mentioned my evening walks at lunch one day and one of my co-workers told me that I was crazy. Asking why got me the answer that it's a dangerous thing to do in a city.

I thought little of that warning since I had been walking since I moved here in June and had no problem and it was now mid-September. Since it was still warm, I still wore a sports bra that left my middle bare, a loose pair of athletic shorts over my panties and my tennis shoes. In a pocket, I carried my wallet with a little cash and keys. Clipped to my shorts was my cell phone. It was a fine warm night and I was enjoying my quiet time.

Occasionally, a car would pass. Mostly, it was quiet because city people did not seem to be outside much. I could see TV sets through windows and hear the hum of air conditioners.

I had just turned right to begin circling back to my apartment. I heard a car behind me that seemed to move slowly. When it came beside me, I noticed it was a van. Suddenly, the side door slid back and two bodies jumped out. They ran to me and before I could do anything, they grabbed me, shoved me into the van, and jumped in. The van moved off down the street as I was held down. My hands were tied behind my back, my mouth was gagged, and I was blindfolded. My phone was removed and my wallet taken from my pants pocket.

We traveled for a few minutes and then the van bounced as it turned left. The sound became larger and then the engine was cut off. "Did you get her?" I heard someone yell.

"Yeah," a voice from the front of the van replied. "She was walking alone like always. There was nothing to it." I realized then that I been watched and there was some planning to this. I started worrying that this situation was much more serious than I had first contemplated.

"Pull her out," said First Voice. "Let's see how she looks." With that hands pulled me out of the van rubbing all over my body. When a hand went between my legs, I kicked out and hit someone.

"You shouldn't have done that, bitch," said Second Voice.

"She did miss your nuts, didn't she, Brad?" someone smirked.

"Yes, but it was close."

I felt hands on my ankles and ropes were attached. Quickly, I realized that I could move my feet a couple of inches only as there was something holding my feet apart and in place. Then, wham! Wham! I received two quick slaps on my ass. I cried out through my gag in pain and because of the suddenness. I was then pushed forward. As I tried to move forward, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me. I decided that my feet must be tied to a bar of some kind as it drug along the floor. The floor became softer and I figured I was in a carpeted room as the echoes had ceased. I heard a door shut behind me and my gag was removed. "Okay, Kim, this can be fun or rough. It all depends on you. No matter what, we're gonna have fun with you." said First Voice.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that are you going to fight or not?"

"What are you going to do?"

"Again, that doesn't matter because we'll do what we want anyway just, if you fight, we'll be rough and you might really get hurt."

"I don't guess I have a choice."

"Not really, just options. You can fight or let whatever happens happen."

Then the voice called Brad said, "Take off your clothes." My wrists and ankles were untied and I flexed my fingers as I brought them in front of me. I started to remove the blindfold. A hand grabbed my wrist and Brad said, "No, leave the blindfold on."

I started to object and then remembered those hard swats on my ass and realized that these guys were serious about hurting me if I didn't do what they said. I moved my hands to the bottom of my sports bra and pulled it up and over my breasts and tossed it to one side.

"Nice tits, Kim," First Voice said. "Now, continue with the rest even your shoes."

I could hear murmurs of "Looks firm," "Flat tummy," "Let's see the rest," and "Show us your cunt, bitch."

Brad said, "Should I use my belt to encourage you?"

"No, I just..." And I shrugged. Reaching down, I pulled down my shorts. I realized that I would have to sit a minute to pull off my shoes before I could get my shorts off. I kicked off my shoes and then sat down and pulled my shorts off and let them lay on the floor. I stood up in nothing but my bikini panties and shivered.

"Don't stop."

Realizing that any more hesitation would result in punishment, I hooked my thumbs in the sides of the panties and pulled them down over my knees. Letting them fall the rest of the way, I then stepped out of them. With my legs apart, I said, "Like the view? Is this what you wanted to see?" I'm good looking at five foot, seven inches, and measurements of 35-23-35 and a firm B cup. When you couple that with long, natural blonde hair and green eyes, I make a very attractive package.

"Oh, yes," Brad said. "It's a great start."

I felt the presence of a number of bodies close to me and then hands started moving over my body. I felt my breasts rubbed and lips encircled a nipple and started sucking it. A hand palmed my cunt and a finger went in. Another hand was rubbing down my ass crack and two other hands had an ass cheek each. I felt my cheeks being pulled apart and spread my legs to allow it. Then another finger went in my cunt which made me moan. I have always enjoyed sex and fingering my cunt always gets me off whether it's me doing it or the guy I'm with.

Then I felt pressure on my sphincter and then the finger pushed through into my ass. That really got me. I had never had anyone finger my butt but, with two in my cunt, I was hot enough to want it once it got in. It went in deeper as did the fingers in my cunt. I was moaning as two fingers jammed back and forth all the way in my cunt and one finger was moving around in my ass as it went all the way in and out.

Then the fingers left my cunt and I was pulled down. I realized that I was going to mount a guy and felt a cock push up into my cunt lips. I felt it push in and my cunt stretched to accept it. Then I was still being pushed down and knew this was a huge cock! I could feel it stretch the walls of my cunt even more. I was loving it as the hands continued to kneed my breasts and the finger had stayed in my ass until I was fully down with that amazing cock all the way in me. I could feel his cock hairs rubbing my mound. I could feel the end way up in my body further in than any man had ever before been.

I heard a deep voice say, "Feel good? Now you know what a real man has for you."

He started moving in me and, I couldn't help myself, I was cuming violently spasming on the cock, on the finger in my ass, and calling out, "Fuck! Oh, shit, give it to me! I'm cumming!"

I was pushed forward and the finger left my ass. Then I felt a massive pressure on my sphincter as a cock was trying to get in my asshole. It forced its way in and I moaned with the pain and the pleasure. It went in to the hilt. The fullness was almost more than I could take.

Then they started moving in and out of my cunt and ass. I was grunting like a pig and couldn't really move, just had to take it as the two cocks had their way with my body. After a while, they started moving faster and more frantically. Then both stabbed to the hilts in my holes and shot their wads deep into me. As they came, I totally lost it, screaming out my climax for everyone to hear. My body pushed down to get the cocks as far as possible in my holes and the muscles in my cunt and ass spasmed on the cocks pulling all their cum from them into my cunt and ass.

Then the cock pulled from my ass and my upper body was lifted up into a kneeling position with the huge cock still planted in my cunt. A cock was placed at my mouth and, without thinking, I took it in. It was fresh from my asshole! I started to spit it out but a hand at the back of my head forced it deep into my throat and the sucking motion of my throat removed the cum from it. When it withdrew, I was picked up and pushed down on the monster that had taken my cunt. I knew I would have to suck it too so I opened my mouth and took it in.

I felt the lower part of my body being lifted and another guy slide under me. When his cock got to my pussy, he pushed it in all the way. Then, there was pressure at my ass and another cock went in there. Again, I had two cocks in me and, this time, I was sucking clean another. When he pulled away, another guy took his place to keep three cocks in me. I felt like such a rag doll slut knowing it was wrong to enjoy this but loving the feeling of hard cocks filling all my holes.

I lifted my head away from the cock I was sucking and moaned, "More, harder, fuck me!"

I felt the walls of my cunt and ass convulse with my passion and the cocks in me respond with harder prods until no one could take any more and they fired their cum deep in my holes. I came hard with both of them. The cock in my mouth sputtered out its cum and I swallowed readily. I forgot that I really didn't like to swallow cum. As each guy pulled out, I was made to lick their cocks clean.

They moved away and three more replaced them; all long, all hard, and all forcing my holes. They were giving me pleasure in being taken. Slamming into my holes, they used me for the fuck toy that I had become. When they came and were licked clean, another trio took their place and pounded me until they came. When they pulled out, I was lying on the floor limp and oozing cum from all three orifices. I was more tired than I could ever remember in my life.

One guy pulled me up and took me into another room. He said, "Don't look," and removed my blindfold. I saw the sink and a washcloth and a towel. "Wash off and dry off. We'll take you back." I cleaned myself and didn't look at him. He handed me my bra and I slipped it over my head and straightened it on my body. He handed me the shorts and, when I hesitated, told me my panties were being kept. He gave me my shoes and I sat on the floor to put them on. He replaced my blindfold and led me back into the other room.

He led me into a car. I sat down and we rode off. We went back and forth a bit to disorientate me. Then he stopped. He said, "I'll let you out and remove your blindfold. Your phone and wallet are at your feet. Count twenty and you can open your eyes." With his help, I got out, the blindfold was removed, and I started counting. At twenty, I opened my eyes to see my apartment house before me. I went to my apartment and into my room.

I took a long hot bath to finish my evening and got in bed. This morning, I went in to work though I was still a little sore.

Tonight, I will go for another walk.