Late Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers

Once she'd cum a few times, something struck her. She didn't really know what her name was. She knew that she used to be Cameron, but that name seemed a little big for a stupid sexy bimbo like her. And she was too much of a bimbo to be able to decide on a new name by herself.

But maybe that hunky stud at the counter could help give her a new name. And maybe he could give her something else, too.

***

Dylan finished on Alli's big fat titties, splattering a load of cum all over them. He'd already filled her pussy, facefucked her again, fucked her pussy again, and now he was finishing a tittyfuck. She had a dazed smile and a bunch of cum on her face, and her eyes just stared straight up at the ceiling. He wondered if she had a single non-sexual thought left in her head.

When the Chinese girl wandered out of the snack aisle, naked and visibly horny, Dylan smiled. "Come here, girl," he said. "What's your name?"

She bounced forward eagerly, big titties swinging and jiggling. "Um, I dunnoh?" she replied, giggling. "I mean, it useta be Cameron?"

"Then you're Cammi, now," Dylan said, decisively. He looked at the eager bimbo in front of him, then looked down at the other bimbo, cum-covered and fuck-stunned. "Stay where you are," he told Cammi.

"Get up," he said to Alli, tapping her shoulder. She moaned and struggled to her feet. He helped support her and led her out from behind the counter. "We're gonna get out of here, in just a little bit. But first, Alli, I want you to just stand here, next to Cammi."

Alli nodded, still looking dazed. Cammi reached down and supported the shorter bimbo, drawing Alli up against her body. Dylan left her there and stepped back a few feet. In spite of all of the cumming he'd been doing and the way in which his pants had split open, his phone was somehow intact and free of cum. He held it up and snapped a picture of the two smiling, naked bimbos in front of him.

Behind them, the man in the green hoodie slipped out of the store, and Dylan smiled. Whatever that man had done, whoever he was (assuming he actually was a man, or even a human being), Dylan was grateful for the changes he'd made.

He assessed the bimbos in front of him. Alli, whose hair had grown out and gone completely blond, probably didn't have bigger boobs than Cammi, but her short frame made them look proportionally larger. Meanwhile, Cammi appeared to have similarly-sized boobs, but her lips were noticeably plumper and her eyes, even taking her glasses into account, appeared bigger, somehow. "Turn around," he ordered, and the two bimbos obediently swiveled to show off their asses. Was Cammi's ass a bit bigger? It was hard to say for sure. But they both certainly had a lot to show off in that department.

"Go get your keys," Dylan told Cammi. "We're going to take your car, and we're going to get out of this town." She nodded and ran off to get her discarded keys. Alli, who appeared to have recovered a bit more by now, walked over and gave him a cummy hug.

He hugged her back, and she giggled happily. Their future together looked to be full of happy fun and sex. Maybe he would set up a webcam to earn some money. Maybe they would have some kids. As Cammi returned with the keys, he grabbed Alli's boobs, making her coo with arousal. He grinned and led her towards the door.

lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers
12