Late Shift Ch. 03

Story Info
Colin shows Shannon some good, clean fun.
825 words
4.12
22.7k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon smiled and kissed Colin deeply. “Would you mind if I had a quick shower? It was a long day…”

Colin felt his groin twitch. “Mind if I join you?’

Shannon traced the curve of his lips with her fingertip, then kissed him again. “I was hoping you’d say that…”

Colin adjusted the water temperature and swept Shannon into his arms under the warm water. His fingers slid over her soft face, his lips following suit.

Shannon reveled in the sensations Colin was causing in her. She pushed her soft body into his hard one, her hard nipples pressing into his chest.

Colin moaned as Shannon’s hands slid down his tight bottom and gently massaged, pulling his hips into hers.

Shannon felt his erection pressing into her belly. She nudged Colin back, leaning him into the wall and moving out of the direct shower stream. He sighed as she began to kiss and nip at his neck, her fingers making patterns in the water dripping down his chest. He reached out to pull her back to him, but she firmly pushed his hands back, pinning them to his sides.

Colin met her gaze and grinned.

“Be a good boy, and let me have my way with you…I promise you’ll have a good time…”

“I’ll concede this time, lass, but remember, payback’s a bitch…”

Shannon proceeded to kiss and nibble her way to his nipple, licking one while teasing the other with her fingers. She pushed his hands behind his back. “Now, like I said, be good, or I’ll have to break out the cuffs…”

His cock jumped. “You’re the boss…for now…”

She lathered her hands and began washing him. First the front, soaping his chest, playing with his taut nipples. She turned him around, massaging him from his shoulders to his thighs.

Shannon slid her arms around his waist, her breasts pressing into his back. Colin clutched the wall of the shower as Shannon began to stroke his shaft with her soapy hands. Moaning, he pushed back against her as her fingers squeezed him all while she nipped his neck.

“Turn around, luv…”

Shannon proceeded to lick and suck on his nipples, her fingers teasing his belly and stroking through the dark hair trailing to his hard staff.

He was having a hard time containing himself.

Shannon lowered herself to kneel in front of Colin. He could feel her breath on the wet skin of his groin. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes, knowing if he looked at her, the game would be over.

She tasted the inside of his thighs, her tongue slowly lapping the beads of water from his skin. Her fingers danced along his bottom and tickled lightly over his tight balls. He moaned aloud when he felt her tongue trace the underside of his shaft from the bottom to the tip.

Shannon circled the head with her tongue, one hand stroking the shaft while the other continued the gentle massage of his sac. She felt his cock growing harder as she slowly took the length of it into her mouth.

Colin couldn’t play this any longer. He soon found his fingers were wrapped in her curls, her mouth working him into a frenzy.

“Gods, yes, Shannon, please…” He looked down, getting even harder when he realized how much pleasure Shannon was getting out of this!

When she felt him tighten, Shannon pushed him back further into the wall. Colin exploded with a loud moan. Shannon kept sucking on him, until he begged her to stop. “Shannon, please lass, please…” He pulled her to her feet in one quick motion.

He took her chin in his hand, looking into her eyes. “My turn now, lass…”

Shannon was dripping, and not just from the shower. Colin spread the lather over her skin. She tingled at his touch, her nipples like rocks when he finally touched them.

He took her in his arms, leading her under the shower spray. It felt as though his hands were everywhere at once. Shannon’s lips ached from the kisses her body couldn’t get enough of.

Colin slid his hand down to her beautiful treasure. Parting the lips with his fingers, he stroked over her hard clit. She moaned into his mouth, pulling him even closer, biting his lower lip.

He pushed her back into the wall, lifting her legs around his waist. He could feel her nectar hot against his groin. “Shannon, lass, I have to have you…”

He plunged his cock into her with one swift motion. She cried out, locking her ankles behind him. Over and over he pushed into her like a man possessed.

Shannon met Colin’s gaze, as they plummeted over the edge together.

He slowly allowed her to lower her legs to the floor, unable to stop himself from covering her face with kisses.

They held each other tightly, finally wrapping in towels and retiring to the bedroom.

To be continued….