Late Summer Park

Story Info
Summer's Delight.
3.1k words
4.25
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

Her hands in her lap, tied at the wrists and folded sedately, she rode in the passenger seat. On the occasion she noticed his glance toward her, she gave a subtle twist in the seat belt knowing how he likes the look of the belt between her breasts. Apprehensive as she was, not knowing where he was taking her, she felt, nevertheless, excited and lascivious. She turned her knees seductively, keeping her hands folded and the bound wrists in plain view.

The drive took them to a park. The furthest part of the lot near a hiking trail, but not so near that they would be openly viewed by hikers already on the trail. She wondered briefly, but at least he had told her to dress appropriately in jeans and a sweater. When he turned off the car she felt both a trepidation and a flood of moisture.

He was at her door before she could pull herself together and she waited for him to unbuckle her seat belt, knowing how he likes it. She's certainly learned to be as seductive as he is for her. She twisted her knees again, hoping it gave the right look and feeling a renewed wetness.

He unbuckled her, his hands moving over her body in the process and his kiss giving another flush of liquid. His hands brought her out of the car and he held her there as he closed and locked the door. He held her tight to him as he walked her to the front of the car, away from the trailhead and her confusion must have shown because he gripped her elbow more firmly.

When he pushed her roughly onto the hood of the car and reached around to unbutton her jeans, she wriggled with pleasure and felt the familiar flooding. She wondered that it wasn't running down her legs. With her jeans undone, he pulled them just beyond the round of her ass. She felt the chill breeze on her hot flesh for the moment before his hand landed with a sharp smack. Again and once more she felt the sting and the ensuing heat.

His fingers dug into the muscle and with a sudden grab, his hard cock found her dripping opening and penetrated to the heart of her. He pounded her furiously, her sopping pussy taking him readily, but barely able to clench and unclench before being rammed to the hilt again. She had moan after moan forced from her, shoved from her tensed lips. The heat from the car was matched by waves coming off her body. The relentless pounding was driving her to a building climax. She felt his hardness growing with the feeling at the pit of her stomach and as it filled her completely, her insides burst open. She screamed, lying across the hood of the car and imagined she heard the fluids sizzling on the metal as he rammed one more great shove and let loose a stream that splattered against her inner walls.

It had happened so fast and animal like that she found herself pressed to warm metal, unable to breathe as he pulled from her with an audible "plop". Even as she enjoyed the sensation of the warm metal and the aftershocks of her orgasm, the delicious tremors of being so filled and suddenly so empty. The sheer violence of the act left her gasping and wanting to curl up in his arms to sleep. He slapped her bare ass before pulling her pants into place.

"It must be beet red", she thought, the covering kept the radiation from dissipating. She gave a wriggle of enjoyment as the heavy cloth of her jeans rubbed the right spots and his hand snaked out to give her another before taking her elbow once more. This time he led her to the path and the started up the packed dirt trail in perfect dappled sunlight.

She hardly had time to wonder what people would think if they came across the two of them walking like this. She, with her hands bound in front of her, in complete disarray. Wild sex hair and clothing slightly askew. He, with a bulge in his pants showing his excitement and a wet spot forming where he leaked the last of his jism. She licked her lips at the thought of how he usually makes her clean him off.

She gave a stumble, lost in a dream of licking their combined juices from his lengthening pole, and he righted her. She imagined the smooth skin tighten and harden in her mouth. The way they tasted together never failed to delight her, entice her. His hand kept her steady while her mind wandered in and out of visions of swallowing his hard cock, her fingers wrapped around the shaft as it pulsed and throbbed with need.

She felt his spunk dribbling out of her pussy as he led her on, up the trail, over rocks and between trees and bushes. She knew the difference from her own copious fluid by the thick globs that seemed to slip out in spurts, much the way they were shot in. A shiver wracked her shoulders and slipped down her spine. Days with him were spent in such a constant state of heightened arousal that it took her a week to recover. When he would demand her two and three days in a row (and sometimes more), she would be so completely drained afterward that a sudden move might send her into shockwaves that threaten orgasm.

The spectacle of the day, the beauty of the hike was lost on her, so deep in her reverie was she. Had he not ravaged her before starting the trek, she would surely have reveled in the tingle of sun and wisps of shadow. The trees would have been magnificent in their coloring and the birdsong a symphony. As it was, those things brought only frissons of joy rampaging through her body, the aftermath of a devastating quake replete with tremors and aftershocks.

She was more than willing when he left the path, taking her all the more firmly by the arm. Her feet dancing among the leaves and floating in the grasses. A large oak surrounded by a copse of assorted wood swam lazily into view. Behind that tree could be anything. Impossible to see past from even where they were, from the trail it was completely invisible. Without being told she recognized it as their destination. An excellent spot to do as he wanted with her. A gush of warmth filled her soaked panties as she had a picture of him pressing her to the trunk and fucking her mouth.

Her knees shook and her mouth dried as they rounded the great oak. Her bound hands raised slightly and reached out toward the bark in a gesture recognizing the phallic symbolism of the hard totem. She gazed upward into the branches and wondered if he would tether her to one of them or leave her free to roam her hands -- tied as they were = over his muscled arms. She knew he loved her wrists tied and her palms cupping his balls between them as she drew his rod into her ora.

While shoving her mouth down onto his shaft, she would run her hands over his thighs and back up to manipulate his sac. On the outstroke, she would bring her fingers out onto the hard pole and wrap it with both hands, stroking down before her mouth reasserted itself over as much as would fit. Sometimes she would stop her head movement, flick her tongue out over the smooth head and jerk her hands back and forth to the sound of his groans. She stumbled again and he caught her up, swinging her around to face him and to take his deliberately hard kiss.

His lips jammed onto hers, abrupt and brusque, he ended it with gentle teasing that reminded her of how he nibbles at her pussy. That brought more gushing and now she had the budding of an orgasm driving her on. How he did this to her she didn't know, but she stayed on the edge whenever he was in contact.

Before she could catch her breath, he'd pressed her close to the tree. His hands were in her sweater, squeezing and grabbing her tits. They responded with stabs of electricity into her aching clit. Even the red spots on her ass were responding with zips of fire. He unbuttoned her jeans and opened the zipper. Raised his hands to her shoulders and pressed her to her knees where his tented pants made his wants all too obvious. She maneuvered the fly with her fingers restrained by the ties around her wrists, but managed to get it open and his hard length into her mouth.

His fingers pulled the back of her head while his hardness poked its way past her tongue and into her throat. She worked the muscles in a rhythm and gasped each time he pulled it out away from her hunger. Her crotch was wet and getting wetter. His groans were matched by her moans and squeals. She never wanted anything as much as she wanted the burst of his hot geyser. She was greedy and voracious in her appetite, swallowing him whole and releasing him to take him all the way back in.

As he thrust at her mouth, her back came up against the trunk of the tree and she felt off balance with the wrists tied. She grabbed the base of his cock and held on as hard as she could to right herself. When he kept one shove in her mouth, she used the reprieve to stroke his balls and felt the gratification of them drawing up the way they do when he is about to cum. Her nipples brushed over his thighs and sent waves of shivering through her clit and out her pussy with the flood. The feeling took her and ripped moans from her.

His next shove forced another wave out of her and her moans ran together until they sounded like humming to her ears. She felt them vibrating inside his member and as she squeezed his sac, she felt it there as well. It sent twinges through her stiff nub and she felt the thrumming inside her womb as it contracted and released, grabbed at his cock even as it rammed into her mouth over and over. He grabbed the sides of her head in a gentle pressure and suddenly she felt herself out of control. Shimmering and spasming as his cock jerked and pulsed. He groaned louder than ever as she screamed around the sides of his smooth hard pole. She was cumming! Her body betrayed her completely, twitching and jerking, with squeals and noises pouring out of her with her fluids.

As she wound down, she realized he had lifted her, thrown his jacket over the lowest branch and was tying her hands there. Her nipples were thrilled with the treatment and were so hard and waving that they were throwing jolts of lightning through her groin. They fell into a swaying rhythm that kept a constant flow of electrical jilting running from her nipples to her clit, through the inside of her and back up into her neck where he was even now pressing his lips and sucking tents of skin.

In a single movement, he pulled her jeans and panties over her ass and to mid thigh where he left them and moved his hands under her sweater. His pole was bared and wavering in the light breeze. It would jerk and jimmy as his hands moved on her and she became fascinated with it, staring and feeling each twitch with her already aching pussy. She was moaning freely and shaking like the leaves rustling in the tree when he pressed the mushroom head to her closed thighs.

It felt so good! The smooth, full tip worming into the nestling of her swollen lips, the wetness there letting it slip over her hooded little organ and split her lips. She could feel the veins on the smooth hard surface like snaking ridges. The lip of the head catching her clit on the way back out made her gasp and pant for more. She wriggled, trying to open her legs enough to take him inside, but the pants around her muscles held her legs together.

She could feel the dripping from her opening as it ran onto her thighs before slipping off to the ground. She wondered the leaves at the foot of the old tree weren't splattered with the drops. He pushed again and again, and she felt the fluids rush out over his smooth shaft. She was soaking his rod good and felt a warm rush through her body at the thought of licking and sucking it clean. She shivered, picturing the juices running off her chin followed by his jism overflowing her lips. She barely had time to voice a surprised "oh!" before she was cumming with total abandon.

He pushed his cock in the space between her legs harder as she came. His fingers grabbed her ass and held on tight. She thrashed as much as possible within the constraints of her wrist ties and pants. She tried to lean back so he would slide inside her, but his cock only gouged a deeper path through her pouting lips. She could feel it all but enter her before slipping on past and the only relief she would get was on the stroke back when the lip under the engorged head would catch her stiff clit and pull on it, stretching it to the end before letting it pop back into place.

Too few thrusts. It felt so good she would have it go on forever! She couldn't stop the climax from overflowing. She was so turned on! She was already moving to another before he stopped, pulled her ass away from the tree and swatted it. A stinging slap that merely relieved her from the post coitus need to relax and built her right back toward the next peak.

She would babble if she opened her mouth. Already she felt as though drool might slip out if she chanced a deep breath. Briefly, she considered how it would look for an unwary hiker to happen upon them, but he had gone to his knees, lifted her ankles to his shoulders, squeezed his head between her thighs and buried his face in her snatch. The flurry of tongue and insistent lips sent her spiraling quickly to the edge.

"Ah! Oh! Oooo!" She was making noises without thought and without connection to her mind or voice. "Unghhh! Eeeee!" His tongue was stroking upward now, taking bits of tissue and stretching it before letting it go. His face burrowed further and she lost all inhibition, crying out and yelling disjointed noises.

He eased the pressure on her clit with her climax and lapped at the tender pussy lips. They felt loose and slippery the way he played with them and she knew it wouldn't be long before she came again if he kept at it. She was getting used to the feeling and wanted him to make her cum again with his tongue when he brought her ankles over his head and dropped folded body to his cock and impaled her in one swift motion. Now she screamed and writhed with utter pleasure. She'd never had it like this and found if she tugged on the ties that held her wrists, she could ease up and slam down onto his cock, burying it so completely in her she felt it at her diaphragm. She came. Not an orgasm, but a howling windstorm of kaleidoscope bursts. One led to another. And there was another before she felt his spasms shake the sides of her womb and splatter the delicate tissues.

He let her down from the tree limb before they collapsed in a heap, she in his lap and he sitting on a light rain poncho. Time slipped away like the first few leaves that littered the feet of the forest sentinels. She stirred, sidesaddle to him, and felt a return wave as she wiggled for position. With a mischievous grin, she turned and pressed her chest to him and wriggled her bottom, feeling the answering twitch.

"Hmmmmm," sex dripped from every syllable and she felt the telltale pulse under her cheeks. Her grin widened and became nearly evil. "I'm not sure how I'll be able to get to my feet." A throb answered her that showed he was about to harden. She twisted away from him, bent over his knees, ass out to him and impaled herself on his fast hardening cock. Before she managed to stuff it all the way in, it had grown to full length and she felt the pulse of it warm and inviting.

She started a rocking back and forth made her feel the tip well up inside her. The pulsing made her gasp and she kept rocking, a little faster, pressing into his groin and feeling a corresponding throb. His hands grabbed her ass where earlier there had been red spots. Burning, stinging areas the size of his palms. When her rocking increased speed, he slapped her. Sharp and stinging, it was a crisp note in the still air. It made her wriggle with pleasure, feeling the bulk of his cock embed itself deep within her. He groaned with her movements and thrust upward, taking fistfuls of her round meat, then slapping the cheeks, leaving them burning and sending waves of warmth up her spine.

They came together. A flowering blast starting in her belly and streaming from his. They shook together and she cried out in bliss and sank back into his chest. A wonder of pulses later, his semi hard cock plopped from her, bringing a flood of together juice out onto the leaves.

He held her hands, still tied at the wrists and they dozed before he pulled her to her feet and pulled her pants up lightly patting her bottom as he did. Her ass wriggled of its own accord and gave her a shivery feeling. Exhaustion would come fast on the way back and as they walked, his hands stayed around her waist. They met no one until nearly back to the car when he held his arm around the front of hers to hide the bindings.

When he started the car she felt a part of her would stay, covered by the leaves, hoping to be found again one summer's day, or a springtime rain. His hand closed upon her and she realized the day was only half spent. And there was yet a night ahead after that...

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers