Late to school Ch. 02

Story Info
She is now his toy whether she likes it or not.
1k words
3.79
64.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not have been gone for more than an hour, but to you it must have felt like days. Your ankles ache from being tied to the table legs, and you back is sore from being stretched across the table. Your are however thankful that I did not replace the ball gag. You're jaw is sore enough from my abuse.

I open the door, and slide in quickly, letting only a flash of light enter. I approach you quietly, and you turn your head to try to look at me, but it is too dark for you to make out more than a shadow. I lightly lay my hands on the outside of your hips and start to slide them up your body, up to your shoulders, and out along your arms. As my hands approach yours, my body comes forward, and you feel my naked body press up against yours. The warm pressure feels good on your bare ass and back. I lean all the forward, pressing your down onto the table. I bring my head down and lightly kiss your next before I speak.

"how is my little sex toy doing?" I ask. "I hope your up for another round because I am far from being done with you."

You are too scared to even respond, but I know that you are excited for what I have in store for you. I pull away from you, and walk around the table. You hear something scrape along the cement as I pick it up, then you hear the sound of a knife cutting away at your bonds. Once I release your right arm, I keep it pinned with my hand as I walk to the other side. I cut away at the rope there as well, and grab ahold of your wrist after I set down the knife. I bring both your hands up to your body, standing you up straight, and hold your arms pinned to your sides. I let go just long enough to grab the handcuffs hanging on the wall, but you take the opportunity to hit me in the ribs, and make your move.

I'm too quick for you though. I grab you around your midsection, and throw you down onto the table where you were.

"you little bitch!" growl as I take your hands behind your back. I put my full weight into you, pinning you down, and making it possible for me to put the cuffs around your wrists.

I use my forearm on your upper back to pin you to the table.

"Where the fuck did you think you were going?!" I shout.

I reach up to turn on the light, and look down to see that you used your hour alone wisely and had wriggled out of your ankle restraints.

"I was going to make this one a little more pleasurable for you, but you leave me no choice."

I step to the side, and give you and hard spank your left cheek. *smack!* then on your right. *smack!*

" are you ever going to try to escape again?" I ask sternly? *smack!*

all you can do is whine when I hit your ass again.

"Answer me, whore!" *smack!*

Every few seconds that you refuse to answer, I give you another. *smack!*

*smack!*

*SMACK!*

on the last one you yelp especially loud. my finger tips had connected with you pussy.

As I wind up to spank you again, I notice that my fingertips are wet. I taste the wetness, and confirm my suspicion.

"it appears my little slut really does want to stay." I say calmly. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" *smack!*

You still refuse to speak.

"I'm not going to ask you again." *smack!*

After a loud yelp, and few seconds of panting, you quietly respond, "no."

"That's right." *smack!* "You don't." *smack!* "and I'm going to show exactly why you are going to love it here.

I quickly rub your pussy with my fingers, letting out the juices that had been building behind your lips. I rub them on the head of cock, and bring it to your slit.

Without warning, I thrust into you. I have one hand on the link of your cuffs, and I pull them back to force you onto my cock.

I slam into you again, and again, again as hard and as deep as I can go. You are practically screaming now that your mouth is not blocked by the rubber ball. You scream and whine I as I thrust into you, filling you completely.

"Does my little slut like that?" I ask as I continue fucking you.

"uh huh! uh huh!!" you shout.

My crotch slams into your ass with every thrust hitting your sore cheeks that I had just abused. The pain of me smacking into you and my large cock stretching your tight pussy mix with the pleasure of my cock sliding faster and faster in and out of you to drive you almost to orgasm.

"You will not cum until I do. Do you understand?"

"Uh huh!" you shout again in understanding.

My thrusts get harder and faster as I reach orgasm.

Just before I cum, I tell you, "cum for me, girl!"

I thrust into you one last time pumping my fluid deep inside you, and you almost scream as you release. My cock spasms inside of you, shooting the rest of my love into you. I rest there for a moment, as my cock begins to soften. I slowly pull out of you, letting our mix of fluids drip to the floor.

"good girl" I say I start to undo your cuffs. You are too exhausted to resist even if you wanted to. I stand you up, and walk you to the other side of the room. You feel something soft under your feet when we stop. I swing your arms around a metal pole and reconnect your wrists.

You can wait here this time. You'll need rest for the next one.

As I walk away, you realize that it is only a throw rug under your feet, but it is a pleasant change. You slide down the pole, and take a seat, and wait for me to return again.