Lateness & Lying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way they were both feeling was intensely intimate, and after a while moments she whispered: "Sir, may I touch myself?"

"Yes." Her hand followed the flowing water down to between her legs. And she started to grind her ass gently and slowly againsts his cock. He could feel that the skin on her butt was still raw from her first punishment. Her gentle grinding must have hurt her a little, though he imagined the warm water would be soothing. He was, needlessly to say, very aroused. He began gently massaging her tits, kissing her neck passionately, and then running his hands all over her wet body. Between them, they lost balance a bit and he pressed her against the wall to steady her. She was still playing with her pussy, and as her breathe became heavier, she rubbed her ass against his cock more intensely.

"Fuck me," he heard her say. He merely groaned in response and then shoved her down on all fours. The water was falling on her ass and lower back. "Please, sir, I want your cock inside me." When his cock met the entrance of her pussy, it was wetter than the rest of their bodies. He shoved his cock in her and nearly died of the pleasure of her.

"God, your pussy feels so good, girl," as he thrust into her.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, thank you sir." He savored the feeling of his cock sliding through the wetness and heat of her pussy. Then he began to fuck her harder, slamming his cock as far into her as he could.

"Oh, god! Yes! I love your cock, sir!" She fucked him back, bucking her hips backward in time with him. "Don't stop, don't stop!" He had no intention of stopping. As their intensity grew, they lost position, sliding further and further forward and down with each thrust. He pinched her nipples and held them. "Ahhhhhhh! Oh god, oh god, oh please sir, yes! Oh, i'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cum," she screamed. He was very close, himself. "Can I cum, sir?!"

"Wait, girl."

"Oh god, I can't, I can't!"

"Not yet, not yet." He was almost there...

"Please, sir! I can't -"

"Now. Cum for me, girl!"

"Yes, sir!" Their bodies were wracked with orgasm.

"Cum all over my cock," he grunted with his final thrusts. "Cum inside me, cum in my pussy," she moaned. Their bodies gave one last synchronous quake before they both lay limp on the floor of the shower.

It seemed like only a split second had passed before she sprang alert. She somehow turned around under him so they were facing each other. She pulled his face to within an inch of hers, her entire face and upper chest were flushed and cascading with water. She kissed him hungrily and bit his lip and then began to bite him more fiercely. In the heat of it, without even thinking, he grabbed her arms and pinned her down. She struggled against him, raging with sexual aggression. Then she growled, "I want you to beat my ass with your belt right now."

"Yeah, you want that, girl?"

"Yes sir, I want you to punish me, then fuck my ass after."

He pulled her to her feet and turned her around, holding her wrists tightly as she sparred against him. He pinned her against the wall and held her wrists in place. "Donottake your hands off the wall. Do you understand me, girl?"

"Yes, sir." He could hear the adrenaline in her voice now. He reached out of the shower, to his pants on the floor, pulled his belt from the loops, and doubled it over. He repositioned the showerhead to aim the stream directly onto her ass and then held the belt under the water to wet it.

"Count, girl."

CRACK! "AAAAAH. One!" she screamed.

CRACK! "TWO!"

CRACK! "THREEEEEEEEE!"

CRACK! "F-FOURRRR!"

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! "FIVE, SIX! SEVVEEENNN!!!!!"

CRACK! "EIGHT!" Red welts were visible on her ass now.

CRACK! "NNNNNINE! OWWW!"

A moment's pause.

CRACK!! "TEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!"

She slumped against the shower wall a bit. He shut the water off and led her, still dripping, to the bed and the threw her down on it face first. He grabbed the lube and coated his cock with it before spreading her ass and pouring lube into her little asshole. Then he pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and stood behind her. He placed the tip of his cock on her asshole and began to push in. Her ass wasn't opening easily, but he persisted. As he worked his cock further into her ass, her breathing became deeper and more ragged. She was phenomenally tight. Her face was turned to one side pressed against the bed and he watched her face shift from wincing to a soundless gasp. Most of his cock was in her now and she began to let out a low moan. He steadily pushed his cock deep into her and then began to pull it back. Slowly at first, he began thrusting in and out of her ass. She began to make more noise, clearly overwhelmed with pain and sensation and loving it.

"How does it feel, girl?"

"It hurts." she gasped "Don't stop." He fucked her faster and harder. "Yeah, sir, punish my ass with your cock!" His body was pounding against where he had just given her the belt and she seemed to be enjoying it more and more. She was so tight he couldn't think: there was only her ass and his cock.

"Play with your pussy while I fuck you, girl."

"Yes, sir!" She hurried to obey. "May I - cum again, sir? I'm - already r-ready."

"Yes, girl, you may." Her hips bucked as she came and the tremor in the tight ass around him was enough to make him cum again as well.

He pulled out of her. And they both slumped and rolled into bed. Sleepily, they smiled at each other. "See, babygirl, fucking your ass wasn't so bad."

"Not bad at all, sir." She closed her eyes and snuggled up to him. "And you punished me, if in a special way. But I did learn my lesson, sir. I'll never lie to you again. And I love you."

"I love you, too, babygirl. Now let's dry off and get some sleep."

"Mmm," she kissed him lovingly, "Yes, sir."

12