Latent Tendencies Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Paul helps Jen with her sexual awakening.
9.2k words
4.61
85.1k
14

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3- More Firsts

"I'll go clean up, and–"

"Don't worry about it," I keep her from getting up, "it's just a waste of time." I pull her to me and kiss her. "If you're taking a shower every time we have sex we'll just be bouncing from bed to bath. It's no big deal, just you and me, we have to get acquainted with each others' taste as well as our own."

She shrugs, still holding my semi-hard dick. "Fine, it will be another first, what do you want me to do?"

"It's called the sixty-nine position," I start off, "I'm not a master at sex myself, and haven't done a lot of things. We'll get some manuals, and it'll give us better instructions and illustrations, plus some new ideas you or I might want to try." I kiss her. "I'd love to learn all this with you, and promise, I'll do whatever you want."

"Um-m, sounds like we have a new hobby." She gives me a sly leer, and wiggles her eyebrows. "Now, my sweet lover, what do you want me to do?"

"Basically, we go head to crotch, with me on the bottom, and you laying on top of me. Now a blowjob is more sucking and licking, with a bit of blowing on the head. Most say, think of it as a popsicle, just hot instead of cold." Jen giggles, and I shake my finger at her, trying to sound stern. "You don't bite into a popsicle, and you don't bite into a pecker. You can easily figure out what is going good from your partner. Ready?"

"Guess so." She gently raises my semi-hard dick before shifting around to get on top of me. She's again very tense, but with my hands on her thighs I manage to steer her into a decent position, just in time for a big wad of our cum to slip out and hit me on the chin, making a loud plop. I gently push her legs farther apart so her pussy is now nearly touching my lips.

Raise up and with my tongue flattened out I give her a long swipe, and she squeals, "Yikes!" jumping a bit, then landing sloppily on my face. But, never losing her grip on my cock. "Sorry, I wasn't ready for you."

"Relax baby girl, there's no such thing as a bad blow job, just some are better than others," I explain, talking almost directly into her pussy.

"Um-m, feels good." She settles down and kisses the head of my dick, giving it a lick, then takes it in her mouth. The warm wetness has me hard in no time, getting a giggle out of her.

"Don't try to take the whole thing, just stroke it with your hand and suck on the head," I instruct, as she wiggles around on my face, still giggling. For a rookie, she's doing a fine job, and I'm having a hard time concentrating on her. But the sweet smell of sex in the air, coupled with the lovely sight of her pussy and pink anus puts me back on track.

Fondling both of her breasts I tongue fuck her, while she happily grinds her pussy into my mouth. She has another small orgasm, causing her pussy to spasm on my tongue. I can see the muscles in her crotch flex as her anus rapidly expands, gaping open half an inch, then slowly closing, just to do it again, as if winking at me. It's so hot, I can't believe it, watching her entire sexual being pulse.

I quit playing with her titties and pull her cheeks apart before dragging myself up to within tongue's reach of her anus. Since she liked it being teased I was going to work her bottom over. She jumps again as I make sloppy contact with my tongue, but immediately pushes back into my mouth. Quickly take advantage of this and stick my tongue in her little asshole. It slips in, seemingly opening up for me, as she lets out a long, low moan. It's muffled by dick and feels great, vibrating all the way to my own asshole.

Start pushing my tongue in and out of her rosebud while moaning loudly, causing her to moan even louder, pushing her ass back into me. Her pussy is starting to spasm slightly squirting out our cum on to my chin and neck. I'm able to get a finger on her clit, but can't get in a position to slide a finger or two in her pussy. I keep dipping my fingers in our cum to keep her clit slicked up.

Her legs start shaking and she quits sucking me, but doesn't take her hand off my shaft. Thankfully she quit stroking, although she's squeezing my member, as she pants heavily. It's fucking amazing, her anus opening so wide and closing so tight it's driving me crazy with lust. I have my tongue as deep as it'll go in her, then it's caught in there when she clamps down. However, I'm able to move it up and down, which just sends her into lower orbit.

Fortunately, she lets go of my member at the onset of her orgasm, and clutches the bedspread as she screams out in joy. Her orgasm lasts half a minute or so, while she pushes her butt into my mouth. With her legs quivering so bad she has all her weight on me, which is no big deal, although all I can do is tongue fuck her ass, while pulling at her clit.

Finally with a loud, "Um-mph," she goes limp, laying her head on my crotch. I'm now able to pull back a little, far enough to enjoy the remainder of her orgasm. As the muscles contract the inner lips of her pussy literally bulge upwards. Her anus flexes as well, but never quite closing now. Same can be said about her pussy, the inner lips are so swollen and gaping open they're well outside of her outer labia. It's a fantastic view for anyone to be so close to, but being a true pussy man, I'm in heaven.

Her breathing returns to normal and I lick her pussy, getting her to groan. She starts humping my face and I suck on her clit, while fingering her bottom and pussy. Does not take long and she starts panting, groaning, "I'm almost there again. Oh Paul, Jesus, I can't believe it. Oh god!" Legs shaking her body goes in to spasms, then she lays still.

Rubbing her back and thighs I enjoy watching her orgasm.

"Paul, I know you want me to finish you, but can I just have you in me?"

"Of course sweetheart, turn around and you can control it all this time. Take as much, or as little, of me you want."

"Oh, I need every inch of you in me. I swear, for as long as you want, and then some." She has spun around and is positioned over my very erect dick. She lifts a leg up, adjusts herself some, then guides it in herself. I was going to help, but she's doing a fine job on her own, and it's so hot just watching. Lowering her leg she impales herself with better than half of my dick with no problem.

She's on her hands and knees, with her body well above me. She leans forward and kisses my nipples, causing all but the head of my dick to slip out. She kisses me, then licks my chin. "You've certainly made a mess here." Before I can reply she lowers herself on me, taking the entire shaft. "Oh god, Paulie, that feels so good." She doesn't try to rise; just lays there impaled moaning, or maybe humming to herself.

"You certainly do," I whisper, lightly brushing the hair from her face. "By the way, most of this mess is you." She's rocking up and down, not going more than three or four inches.

"Um-m, what a lot of firsts today. What on earth were you doing to me?"

"Making love to you, my lovely. Making you my wife, dear."

"Um-m yes, and I love it, both parts." She's still riding me slowly. "However, I was referring to what you were doing to my bottom. What was that?"

"They call it a rim job. It's something every pretty little bottom should have done to it. I know you enjoyed it, hope we can do it again."

"Um-m, most definitely." She kisses me, and is now taking longer strokes, but just as slow. "So, how many times do you think we'll be doing this a week?"

She raises up a little, and I cup her breasts. "Good lovers, with active sex lives have sex two or three times a week. I don't see any reason we should be any different, with such unions as this one." She lets out a contented murmur as I rub both nipples between my thumbs and fingers. "But, I think we should perform at least one sex act together on a daily basis."

"God, sounds great to me." Jen raises herself up to my ear, then whispers, "I'm always going to be glad you're so clinical, or I wouldn't be fucking my big brother." She's now riding up so high she almost pulls out on every stroke, and going twice as fast.

"How's this? To make up for your late start I'm going to be eating your sweet pussy daily."

She kisses me, then runs her tongue across the tip of my nose. "Um-m, I like that, and will hold you to it."

I run my hand down her back, then over her butt causing her to decrease her thrust. With my finger I put pressure on her anus, but don't insert it. She moans and lays on my chest. I'm now massaging the small of her back with my other hand as she's only making two or three inch long thrusts. She turns her head so we can kiss, then slips her tongue in my mouth. Every time I put pressure on her rosebud she raises up a little more trying to get it in her, or so I figure.

With the one hand I put a little pressure on the small of her back, causing her to lay almost still. Her little bottom is wiggling trying to make contact with my finger. I oblige her and stick my finger in, to my first knuckle. She moans and starts kissing me even more intensely.

Doesn't take long and we're both in the throes of our final orgasm. Hers nowhere near the last, but mine much better than the first two. She lays flat on my chest, arms and legs hanging limply at my sides, me still in her. I rub her back with both hands, then massage her shoulders. She lets out a deep sigh. "Never knew it could be like this, the emotions, the sensations, the feeling of being one. Paulie, does good sex feel like this all the time?"

"I don't think so." I could feel her face puckering up, and I stroke her hair. "I mean, it does feel great physically, but, I guess the best word is, the passion isn't always there. I've been told without it, the couple has little chance of making a go of it."

"Um-m, I don't know if I know what true passion might be, but it has to be close to what I just experienced." Jen kisses my chest. "I do know lust, and I've dreamed of feeling happy, maybe even elated, with my partner, spending the rest of my life making a family. But, I never saw his face. It was always just an incredible feeling. Does that make sense?"

"Sure, most dreams are just a sensation." I barely run my fingers down the sides of her ribs, getting her to squirm and giggle. "Although, I never got into what your dreams meant, or–"

"Me neither, silly." She has enough energy to swat at my arms. "But, I feel that way when you touch me, like I'm in a dream state. I never felt this way before, not from a touch. Paulie, it feels so good, it has to be love, right?"

"Sweetheart, I don't have the answers. Sorry, I wish it was black and white, but it's not. I know when you said you were going to leave I felt devastated, and everything else didn't matter. Think the best thing to do is sleep on it. We can try to solve the mysteries of life tomorrow."

I rub her back and hair until she falls asleep, her laying on my chest and me still in her. It takes me a little longer to fall asleep as I weigh the pros and cons of such a relationship Jen and I have just entered.

* * *

Woke up from what I thought might've been a dream, but I could smell the sex hanging thick in the air, and there was a warm wetness on my dick. Looking down I find Jen slowly trying to take as much as she can of my hard dick. "Got to love a wife that'll practice, practice, practice." She smiles at me, and I gently stoke her hair. "Good morning, dear."

"Good morning husband, I thought I should start your day off right."

"Um-m, and what is in it for you, sweetie?"

"Just want to please you, and be pleased." She slowly swings that cute, tight little butt of hers around. Apparently, she has no reservations, or pangs of guilt.

Fresh fucked pussy is one thing, but a half-day old mixture of cum and sweat isn't the way I'd like to wake up, or so I thought. Still, my sister is trying her best, and she has me hard as hell. I reach out and grab a cheek, pulling her towards me.

Jen giggles like a schoolgirl and hurriedly gets into position, settling down on my face. She's sticky, and has a definite heavy musk smell, but it isn't bad. Hell, it's been over four years since the last time I'd gotten any tail, I shouldn't be complaining at all. Especially, seeing as I'd never had anything coming close to Jen in overall sexiness.

Doesn't take me long to get into it and I give her a fine tongue job, but stay away from her little rosebud. She has a nice orgasm, then crawls off me. "Can I be on bottom?"

"Sure sweetheart." She lays beside me, and I run a finger in her pussy. I kiss her titties. "Do you want a better orgasm from being ate my dear?"

"Oh god, Paulie, I could never say no to that question." She rubs my head. "But, I want so much to make you happy."

"Um-m, good." I flick her nipple with my tongue. "What is going to make me happy is eating your sweet pussy to a handful of orgasms."

She pushes my head towards her pussy. "I love you, Paulie."

"I love you too, baby doll." I flick her clit with my tongue, then stick it in her pussy.

It doesn't take long for her to have another orgasm, and I don't let her calm down before sucking on her clit, causing her to hit a higher peak. I run a finger in her pussy, then a second one, getting her to moan and pant, "Yes." Is not too much longer and she starts another orgasm and I suck her clit back in my mouth, getting her off even harder.

While she is calming down I kiss her thighs and lick her pussy. Rubbing my head she starts crying. "Paulie, you make me so happy, like I've never been before." She half giggles. "Never thought I could ever lose track of my orgasms, but I have already this morning, and who knows how many I had last night."

"Um-m, I'm so absolutely happy to make you absolutely happy." I slide up beside her and kiss her titties, cupping her pussy and slipping a finger in her. "After I make sweet love to you, I'm going to make you breakfast, then take you right back to bed and I'm going to make you breakfast, until lunch." She giggles and I kiss her. "After I make sweet love to you, I'm going to make you lunch, then take you right back to bed and I'm going to make you lunch, until dinner."

Jen giggles, and gives me a playful slap. "Stop being silly."

"Not being silly, my dear." I kiss her. "We're only getting out of bed to eat, so we can keep up our strength, so I can eat you."

"All right, you talked me into it." She gives me a kiss. "Get your beautiful dick in me, and finish making love to me. I really need fucked, unless you want to eat me again."

Sucking on her titties, cup her pussy, then kiss my way down and do as she asks, eating her to another orgasm. I slide up and enter her in three strokes, after rubbing her slit with my cockhead for a short time. As I let her get accustomed to the size I kiss her playfully chiding, "Who would've ever thought my baby sister was a horny little thing?"

"Yeah, well like you said, I've a lot of years to make up for. Hell, I should've come to you when I first got the twinge in my crotch twelve years ago. But, who would've thought my big brother was a well-hung, tongue talented stud? Now, get to fucking me, before you have to start eating my pussy all over again."

She never swore, and I liked this dirty talking. Last night she tells me it's going to take time, had no idea she meant hours, not weeks or months. "Might be worth it at that," I suggest, then she grabs my nipples, and pinches the shit out of them. I start off slow, and there's no problem. I'm able to suck on her nipples, and reach down to play with her, once again engorged clit, which makes Jen coo.

In no time Jen is clutching my ass urging me, "Fuck me Paul! God, fuck me harder." I stop everything but the fucking, still Jen's hand snakes between us and finds her clit. With her assistance she has a very good orgasm, which gets me off.

I pull out of her, and she's still fingering her clit. I kiss her nipples. "Need my help?"

"Oh god yes, suck me off, please. I love what you do to my pussy." She waits until I'm nearly on top of it before removing her hand. Take her clit in my mouth and suck hard. "Oh god, Paulie you're the greatest."

We're laying on our sides, just enjoying the afterglow when Jen gets a big smile on her face and jumps out of bed. I like watching her butt and can clearly see the back of her thighs shining from our cum, which just makes this whole scene hotter. I thought she had to pee, but she heads out the bedroom door, so I figure she's using the other bathroom. Doesn't take long before she runs back in and jumps on the bed.

Jen dangles a cloth measuring tape in front of me. "I want to see how much dick I was just stuffed with, and I was stuffed."

Looking down at my softened dick I chuckle. "Not going to be too accurate."

"Oh yeah," Jen picks up my cum covered dick, "bet me."

Fondling my balls she takes me in her mouth, and gets an immediate reaction. Half hard she sucks all of me into her mouth and I'm hard. I guess she wants to be sure because she keeps sucking me for a minute or two.

Tip of the tape is cold, causing me to shiver, which gets Jen giggling. "So, are you supposed to measure from the topside or bottom?"

"I don't know, is there a difference?"

"Hm-m," she has it on top of my dick, "a bit over eight." Jen picks up my dick, then tilts her head. "About half an inch bigger." She sucks my dick for about a minute, then measures both again. "Safe to say, eight and a bit more, or eight and almost a half, if you want to split the difference. Now, let's check circumference."

This time she just runs her tongue around the head, and I can safely say I'm as hard as I can be, and horny as hell, but I don't complain. Her eyes get big. "Wow, seven, and call it a half. You're nearly as big as you're long. No wonder I felt so stuffed." I don't say anything because she has me back in her mouth. I feel the tape around the base of my dick. "Real close to eight, um-m nice pecker."

"Thank you." I chuckle. "Did you do this to Ronnie?"

"Before we got married, and he took more time." She strokes my hard dick and shrugs. "You get curious, and it's not like you can easily measure a pussy." She sighs, a bit of a sad sigh. "He was a little over five inches long, but called it six, and just under four around."

"I guess that's below average."

Still stroking me Jen again shrugs. "Wouldn't have been so bad if he was any good with his fingers or tongue, like you are. But, I think he enjoyed himself."

"Too bad he never had a decent teacher, or took the time to learn what you liked." I give Jen a long kiss, sliding my hand down to cup her soaked pussy, causing her to forget about my dick and moan. "Half the fun of great sex is, pleasing the other one."

Jen squirms about to give me better access and giggles. "Then you must be pretty pleased, because I'm completely ecstatic."

"My sentiments exactly. Now, lay back, time for me to measure you."

She lays back. "How can you possibly measure me?"

"With my fingers and tongue." Slipping a finger in her pussy I lick her clit, and she groans, spreading her legs wider.

Replace my finger with my tongue and run my finger up and down her slick butt crack. She wiggles her bottom groaning, "Oh god, I love your fingers and tongue in me."

Working over her clit and pussy it takes her about five minutes for her to have an orgasm. I run my hard dick up and down her slit. Jen giggles. "Time to measure me with your dick."

"You bet, baby." She raises her legs and spreads them, reaching up to take me in her arms. My dick slips into her and she pulls me down. "I want you deep in me."

Which is how she has me, fully in her, giving her thrusts more than strokes. I take a nipple in my mouth and now give her three inch strokes. She's panting heavily trying to thrust up on my upstrokes. We cum together, me shooting deep in her. She brings my head up to hers and kisses me. "I love you cumming in me. I can feel your dick pulsing, and I don't think of it as a mess. What about you?"