Latent Tendencies Ch. 07

Story Info
Paul and Jen have fun with Josie.
7.3k words
4.66
69k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7- Sexcapades

Bathroom doors open, and I just stand there staring, wearing only my boxers, and they're sticking straight out. Josie is wearing the super sexy red number Jen bought today. Thin straps and wide 'v' cut neckline that goes halfway down her titties. I've no idea what is under there, but has to be something with the amount of cleavage it's producing. As for the dress part, it actually is made up of separate panels overlapping each other. The whole number makes her darker skin almost glisten and the red in her hair even more noticeable.

She picks up the bottom of her dress and spins around. "What do you think?"

Her dress goes high enough for me to see her red bikini panties and matching garter. I didn't have to look down to know my leaking dick made another noticeable wet spot on my deep blue satin boxers.

"Very sexy, both of you. Josie, come on over and have some champagne," Jen replies. "We know what Paul thinks of it, but what do you think?"

"Oh god, Jen I love it. It's without a doubt the nicest and prettiest dress I've ever worn. And the silk panties are heavenly, but I think I got them a little damp. My other panties are wet too." Josie proudly twirls the ten feet to the table. "It must've cost a fortune. With school and all, I could save a year and never be able to afford this."

Josie finally takes a drink, and smiling Jen offers, "It looks so much better on you. I like my woman feeling good, and spoiling her. I'd love for you to have the outfit, and don't worry about getting your new panties wet. Know for a fact, they're going to be a lot wetter by the time Paulie gets through. He loves spoiling his girls too."

Poor Josie almost spits out her champagne. "Really Jen, I can have these?"

Jen runs her hand down Josie's back and kisses her. "Of course, we both can remember being a struggling student not too long ago, and are more than happy to give them to you. It looks so sexy on you, and you're very beautiful. I did promise you romance, and we're going to spoil you, a lot."

Josie hands me her glass and starts jumping about, then turns and gives Jen a quick kiss, then a longer one. "Thank you, I'm so happy, and so wet."

Jen casually reaches between the dress folds and the way Josie moans obviously found her pussy. "My you are indeed. Apparently, my woman is as sensitive in that nature as I am. Would you like to finish your champagne, or want Paul to undress you?"

"Oh god, I'm so horny I could scream. I want undressed please."

"Time to take over Paulie. Time to pleasure this sexy young lady, my woman," my sister cheerfully instructs. She kisses Josie, running her tongue in and out of Josie's mouth. "And I guarantee you're going to be pleasured, more than once." Jen pulls her hand out from under Josie's dress, getting a sad groan from the young lady.

I kiss Jen, and she whispers, "I really like her, do a very good job on her for me."

Josie kisses me, sliding her tongue in my mouth. "Thank you for the clothes. What do you want me to do?"

"Just stand there, Paul will do all the work for you," Jen states, getting another moan from Josie. She's behind her and has already begun undoing the dress, so I just start kissing Josie, on the lips, neck and shoulders.

I can feel the dress slide to the floor and Jen one at a time lifting Josie's feet to get the dress clear. She's wearing the red heart corset-like thing, with the garters holding up her red stockings. I kiss the tops of her titties as Jen quietly informs me, "It comes off before her panties, or at least the stockings do." She's now just over Josie's shoulder, and Jen's hot breath on her neck is making Josie tremble. "My sweet sexy girl, are you okay?"

"Uh-huh."

Kissing my way down, but skipping her panties, I kneel in front of her and take off the garters on one stocking. Rolling it down, I kiss her newly exposed leg as I go. She's moaning and swaying, probably using Jen to keep her standing upright. Take off the other stocking in the same fashion, then I start kissing up her thighs.

When I finally kiss the front of her panties she softly wheezes, "Oh dear god, this is so absolutely wonderful."

These are my sentiments exactly, the entire lower half of her skimpy panties are soaking wet, and the aroma of pussy filling my nose. Scent is a touch muskier than Jen's. I gently lick her panties and she has a stronger taste as well.

Start kissing my way back up to her titties, and she groans, I think more out of frustration than pleasure. Her nipples are trying to poke through the thick material. A third of her dark brown areolas are poking up above her corset. I kiss them, then softly suck the nipples, getting slight moans out of Josie, and maybe one or two from Jen.

I can feel the pressure being released from the back, knowing this item is coming off. I kiss Josie on the lips and reach around to cup Jen's breasts, but can only get one. Her nipple is hard, and it's definitely her moan I heard, because I hear it again, just a little louder. Feel the garment slide between us, then Josie presses her bare titties into my chest. Not breaking my grip from her tit Jen reaches around the other side and cups Josie's tit, causing her to loudly moan in my mouth as our tongues wrestle.

Break the kiss and I go to work on the other breast as my hand slides from rubbing Jen's nipple down to rub her belly, then finally cupping her hot panty-covered pussy. It's like playing a twister game, and I can't stay long in the positions, for fear of cramping up.

Back on my knees I'm again kissing Josie's panties. "Oh please, please eat me," she begs. "I'm so hot, and need it bad."

Jen is kissing her, and the two are moaning in each other's mouths. I pull Josie's panties down to her hips and can see she shaves her pubic hairs. There's still about a two inch band of dark hair down the middle, well trimmed, and smooth as silk on both sides. Kiss those smooth areas while pulling her soaked panties off her hips. "You're so close, please, please eat me Paulie, my pussy is on fire." She starts humping into me.

Jen kisses her. "Be patient, sexy Sweetie." She fondles Josie's titties, and Josie quits humping. "My woman is going to be ate, and you're going to have an orgasm, the first of many. Can you be patient a little longer, my sexy Sweetie?"

"Uh huh."

I keep gently kissing her pussy as I pull her panties down and off her feet. Josie doesn't need to be asked, her legs immediately go wide to give me better access. Her outer lips are puffed up and slightly red, while her inner lips hang down two inches or better below them, everything glistening with a shiny sheen. She's open enough I can see plenty of pink and she's secreting a thick white substance.

I've a clear shot so I run my tongue in between her inner lips as far as I can get. Josie humps my face. "Fuck, that's what I needed. Oh that's it, you feel so good. Please, don't stop."

Jen's now slightly off to her left side, I reach up and find she's grinding her wet pussy into Josie's thigh. Jen backs up to let me run a finger across her panty-covered slit. Her black panties are soaked, and even as close as I am to Josie's pussy I can smell Jen's. God, I'm in heaven.

"You two are making me so hot." Jen runs her hand through my hair, and kisses Josie. "Oh Paulie, you're treating my sexy Sweetie so fine, and she's being such a good girl, lick her pussy." I stick my tongue in her and trembling Josie moans. Jen rubs Josie's tummy. "Um-m, my sexy Sweetie likes that, good thing because she's going to get a lot more. You want Paulie to finger you to your first orgasm, cutie?"

"Uh-huh."

I slip a finger into Josie, then easily run a second, and three strokes later a third, increasing the loudness of her constant moans exponentially. I think her clit hadn't been fully extended earlier, but obviously is now. It's just the tiniest of buttons, and I have to actively search for it, not just haphazardly lick around the area it might be in. Jen now has a finger in Josie's ass, slowly pumping it in and out, as she sucks on Josie's titty. Once I make contact with her clit Josie takes hold of my head and keeps me on it.

"Oh-h baby, you've nailed it. Good god, I can't believe what you two are doing to me." Josie pants, humping my face. "Don't stop, let me get off, please." Her legs start to quiver. "Oh-h, I'm about to cum. Oh-h, oh-h, oh-h-h, Christ all mighty." She's bucking wildly into my mouth, pushing my face into her pussy, grinding her clit against my lips, with her muscles contracting. "D-damn-n, P-Paulie."

Finally she lets out a loud gasp and collapses back into Jen. Her legs shake a little, then running two fingers in her pussy I suck on her clit, causing her legs to go rigid. "Oh-h shit, you're so damn go-o-od." I'm trusting Jen will keep her from falling over as Josie's muscles are in spasms. She finally pushes me away from her pussy.

I stand, then gently pick her up. Josie lays in my arms with her eyes closed, still breathing raggedly, as Jen rubs Josie's body kissing her lips, then her nipples. Jen looks up at me, with an extreme tenderness in her eyes and kisses me. She holds my face in her hands. "Thank you so much Paulie, lay my sexy woman on the bed. You two looked so hot making love together it gave me a little orgasm."

Do as told and just look down at her. "It was my pleasure. Baby doll, your pretty woman is very sexy and sensual."

Jen brushes the hair out of Josie's face. "Yes she is." Body completely covered with a thin sheen of sweat, her nipples still hard, half again the size of Jen's, they're even darker than her three inch wide areolas. Rubbing her stomach I suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth. Jen crawls up on the bed to take Josie's other nipple into her mouth, sliding her hand down to finger Josie's pussy.

Josie whispers, "That was the absolute greatest I've ever had, and I've had plenty. I've had stronger orgasms, but never so satisfying. You two are great."

Jen kisses Josie. "Sweetheart, sounds like a challenge to me." Jen nibbles at my ear, while fondling Josie's titty. "Paulie, likes to give his girl her first orgasm while she stands. Then once rested she gets ate to mind numbing orgasms."

"Heavenly." Her woman keeps repeating the word as Jen and I massage Josie. There are no tense muscles on this lady, and she's loving our efforts.

After ten minutes of massaging Jen kisses Josie. "To bad we don't have any oil, we could really spoil my woman."

"Um-m, I love being spoiled." Josie lets out a little sigh. "Never had a massage like this, not even from one person, two is definitely, heavenly."

"We love spoiling you, my pretty woman." Jen licks Josie's nipples. "Is my sexy Sweetie ready to have her pussy ate?"

"Oh god yes, please. I love being your woman."

"And I love you being my woman." Jen kisses me. "Paulie, give this beautiful sexy girl's pretty pussy what for, I'll take care of cutie's delicious titties."

Josie scoots to the middle of the bed, spread her legs for me, and welcomes Jen into her arms. Sometime during all this Jen had taken off her dress, but she still has her black panties on, along with garter belt, stockings and black corset, all in unbelievably fine lace. She looks hot, and even hotter taking Josie's breast in her mouth, then snaking her tongue out to trace circles around Josie's hard nipples.

I crawl between Josie's legs and licking her slick labia slip three fingers back into her pussy. Josie takes my head in her hands. "Oh-h, you two were definitely made for each other. You've the best mouths I've ever known, working together like you're twins." I slip a finger up her ass, and she moans. "Um-m, I'm so glad I took a chance tonight."

Inserting a fourth finger into her pussy I thought about trying to fist her, but she's pretty tight on my hand, as I start flicking her clit with my tongue. Isn't long and she has another orgasm, about as strong as her first. I don't give her the slightest break, just suck hard on her clit, which produces the same results as earlier. This time I let up after a bit, not having to be told.

"My precious, Sweetie, would my woman like fucked?" Jen asks, as Josie is still shaking, and I'm watching her crotch muscles flex, but they're nowhere near as pronounced as Jen's.

"Oh yes please. I don't want all the attention, but could use a cock in me. It's been awhile since I've had a real dick, and you two have stirred my blood. This is so special."

"You deserve all the attention, my pretty. I want to make sure my woman is pleased to unknown heights, because that is how she makes me feel." Jen flicks each of Josie's nipples with her tongue. "This is nothing special, Sweetie, just how we would treat such a sexy cutie every day, if she were my woman."

"Baby doll, I am your woman," Josie wiggles her butt, "now and forever."

Jen kisses her. "Our man is going to give you a nice slow fuck. He's so tender and loving he'll make you cry, my sexy Sweetheart."

Jen's trying to take my boxers down, but they're hung up on my dick, and she won't release Josie's tit. I drop them and slide my full length in to Josie on the first stroke, getting a pleased groan out of her, and possibly one from Jen. Slowly I pump my dick in and out, waiting for her to catch her breath. I try to get to Jen's pussy, but she's out of my reach. I can see the entire crotch of her panties is soaked.

Jen quickly scoots her ass closer. "Panties come off, you can leave the garter on, just untie the sides. You two are so sexy making love, you have my pussy drenched."

I untie and get them off, finally exposing that hot little pussy of hers. Slip a finger in her wet tight hole, and she groans into Josie's tit.

"If you let me get on all fours," Josie suggests, "I'd love to eat you while being fucked."

"Our man makes love to my woman and me," Jen kisses Josie, long and tenderly, "he never fucks us. Paulie, and I, want to always please you, and never do anything crass."

"Um-m, and he is, baby girl." Josie kisses Jen. "Yes, he is making love to me, and I want to make love to you."

No one says anything, but I pull out and Josie scrambles to her feet. I'm a bit surprised when Jen doesn't go to the head of the bed. Instead she slides under Josie and they're in a '69' position. Nothing is said as the girls start eating each other. I don't say anything either, haven't since the night began, as I slip my dick back into Josie's pussy. Don't know if it's the position, or she has finally regained her strength, but she's now squeezing my dick as I pump her slowly. She has great muscle control and her pussy is rippling down my shaft. I rub the small of Josie's back, while slowly pumping my dick in her.

Jen's playing with my balls, and every so often runs her tongue down the length of my exposed dick. I'm now fondling two breasts, one still covered, the other bare, with both the ladies enjoying my work.

Under these conditions I'm surprised I've lasted this long, and I'm not about to last much longer. I can feel it building in my balls, and so can Jen, because she starts just licking the shaft. Not sure if I should pull out or not, in the end I let go of the titties grab Josie by the hips and start plunging harder into her, causing her to start grunting on each thrust. The vibrations into Jen's pussy sends her into just one long, low constant moan. I can't take it any more and explode deep into Josie.

Must have squirted fully six or seven times before I lay on Josie's back panting. Reach under and cup both of Josie's titties, softly squeezing, then go to rolling the nipples between my finger and thumbs. She's getting close, getting more vocal, as is Jen.

My softening dick falls out and I can hear Jen sloppily lapping my cum out of Josie's pussy. I sit back, then move away a little and start fingering Josie's ass. Takes maybe ten strokes before she starts her orgasm, Jen isn't far behind, but finishes first. Josie's anus is clinching my finger tight, but her muscles do not flex much. Jen's working over that little clit, and I can see the cum covered deep pinkness of Josie's pussy pulsing, moving near an inch upward and contracting.

Josie rolls off Jen. "All right, hands down, that's the best I've ever had. Good God, I would've never believed I was going to have three hard orgasms this night."

"It's not over yet, what do you say we enjoy the spa and some champagne?" Jen offers. "Not too worry, one cum from Paulie doesn't mean anything, he's good for three more at least, and will eat our pussies to dawn."

"Um-m fine, but we work on you next. And you're going to be squealing," Josie vows, then kisses Jen, hard. Holding her head back by the hair Josie licks Jen's neck. "And I mean squealing, like there's no tomorrow."

"Ooh-h, I like that," Jen replies sexily. "You're so beautiful climaxing, so sensual."

"Baby, how the hell do you get this off?" I ask, still fiddling with her top.

"On the side there." Josie points out. "It's a gorgeous bustier. Naturally, same goes for the garter belt and panties. You look absolutely breathtaking, still do. You have lovely breasts, and a very sweet pussy. You certainly take my breath away."

"Thank you for all the compliments." Jen pulls Josie closer and kisses her. "I've never done this before, I just want Paulie and me to make you feel so good."

"You do, Baby doll." Josie sniffles. "You make me ecstatic, and let me know what making love is truly like. A sensation I've never been fortunate to truly enjoy. If it gets better than this I don't how that's even possible." Josie kisses Jen long, and very passionately.

"My gorgeous Josie girl, you certainly took my breath away, from the first moment I saw you." They kiss even longer, as I still am fiddling with her top. Doesn't help the two are rolling around feeling each other up and making out. "He buys them, just doesn't how to operate them. Obviously, the garments not the breasts, Paul does fine with those." They giggle. "But, he also has other uses."

"And how. You know I was kind of excited when you gave me those beautiful clothes. But, you don't have to. With my little boy, job and school I never have time to go anywhere I could even wear them."

"You have a boy?" Jen asks, as I finally get the bust thing off, with no help from her.

"Yes, Drake. We call him Ducky, he's three. I've a picture in my purse." She scrambles off the bed and runs into the bathroom. I have to stop and watch those butt cheeks wiggle.

I have Jen's garters off the front of her hose and she rolls over for me to take the back one's off. Roll each stocking down, while Josie is showing Jen the picture. "I see a little mischief in those eyes. He's a darling," Jen observes.

"That he is, and trust me, there's a lot of mischief there."

All by myself I manage to get her garter belt off. With Josie watching, Jen spreads her legs enough to accommodate me, and lifts her ass up towards me. I don't have to be told what she wants, as she hands the picture back to Josie. After our conversation on this act I'm more than a little shocked she'd do this in front of someone else.

I slip my tongue into her anus as Josie goes and puts the photograph back. When she comes back she places two pillows under Jen, then gets another instructing, "Up just a little higher sexy girl, and you'll be more comfortable. Both of you will be, and you'll get better penetration."

She's right I'm more comfortable, and can get much deeper into Jen, producing terrific sounds of contentment. Josie slides under one of Jen's legs and is sucking my dick. Once again we find ourselves in a twister situation, but it doesn't seem to be effecting us. I'm able to penetrate Jen as far as I can, and Josie is taking my full length every five or six strokes. As for Jen she's moaning and rubbing her clit as I finger her pussy with two fingers.

12