Latent Tendencies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs start twitching. Josie leaves my cock and goes over to suck Jen's nipple. This gets Jen screaming into the bedspread. She enjoys a nice long orgasm, and lays there still trembling a little. "Um-m, that's one of those other uses. God, that was so fucking great."

"Sorry Paul, for not finishing what I started, I could still do it," Josie offers.

"Why don't we switch places?" Jen suggests.

"Are you sure? That's a rather private thing to do." Josie looks at me with pleading eyes, and Jen is doing the same.

If they liked it so much, what is the problem of admitting, or asking for it. "I really don't mind, if you don't. I know Jen wants the best for her woman." I smile. "I'd love to do your cute little bottom, if you like it."

"It's not cute or little. Big butt is a better description." Josie sighs. "But, um-m, when properly done, I love it. Although, I'm not sure."

"It is so cute, and not that big." Jen runs her hand across Josie's butt. "I bet your pretty bottom is as sensitive as your lovely pussy. You know you want it, and will love it. Don't worry he's an absolute perv, that's the third, no fourth, rim job I received today. And that doesn't count all the times he slides up or down while eating my pussy." Jen pats the stack of pillows. "Come on my sexy Sweetie, up on the pillows. I want my woman's pretty bottom taken care of."

She doesn't argue, quickly laying on the pillows and adjusting them before spreading her legs for me. I knead her ass cheeks, getting a little humming from her. Crack is still slick from all our earlier sex. I alternately run my thumbs down it, putting pressure on her rosebud every time I pass over. My thumbs are easily slipping into her anus, and she's definitely no stranger to anal sex. I bend down and slip my tongue into her ass. "Aw-w, that's nice. You're sensational with your oral talents, Paulie."

I try to finger her pussy, but Jen is in the way, trying to suck my dick. I stroke her hair, then back away from her, gently shoving her towards Josie's titties. It isn't I don't want sucked off, I'm going to try and fist Josie.

Poor Jen, Josie pushes her away from her titties, but not back towards me, up towards her. In no time she's in front of Josie, now getting her tight pussy ate. Fortunately, we've started diagonally across the bed, and we all fit in this position, because I didn't want to change it, seeing as I have a great view of two ladies being pleased.

Keep my hands busy, one on her pussy the other working her rosebud, but I sit back to just watch them both. Josie is wiggling her bottom from all the attention she's getting, and head bobbing nearly as much, giving Jen plenty of attention. Moaning Jen's head is rolling back and forth as her back would arch and legs tense up. I now had four fingers in Josie and trying to get my thumb in. It is too tight and I didn't want to force her. I know Jen's smaller fist will fit, but wasn't about to ask her to do it. Decided to just give up when Josie pushes back advising, "Twist and push, slowly, back and forth using increasing pressure."

I'm able to do this while still tonguing her butt, which is opening and closing slightly. After the third attempt I think I'm getting somewhere, but it's hard to tell. Pull my tongue out of her ass, and replace it again with the thumb from my other hand. Josie grunts, pushing back against my fist, as Jen pants, now holding Josie by the ears. Sit back up, so I can apply more pressure and am making progress. "Oh good God, push it harder, dammit," Josie begs. Her pussy is leaking so bad my fist is covered, and small, slightly cloudy rivulets are running down the side of her thighs.

She pushes back hard as I go forward and her pussy sucks my fist up to the wrist while she howls, "Ow-w, just leave it still for a while. You'll know when." She dips her head back into Jen's pussy, and my sweetheart immediately starts moaning again.

Isn't long and Josie starts rocking back and forth on my fist. Finally she begins pumping up and down. "Don't take it all the way out til I cum. Ugh, oh-h twist it some. Ugh, slowly." Barely twist while pulling it out an inch. Next stroke twisted it further and pulled it out two inches. "Oh-h, that's nice." Entire time I'm still pumping my right thumb in her butt. Once it is in as far as it will go I squeeze from the small of her back to the top of her anus, trying to make a fist, getting a loud groan out of her stretching.

I now have my range for her fisting and take my thumb out of her butt and replace it with my tongue. She starts cumming slowly, building quickly to a scream, directed into Jen's pussy. My sister must've been loving it because Jen grips her ears and isn't about to let go, humping up into her face.

Josie's legs are pressing against the bed, as if trying to stand, and her ass wildly shaking as she humps the pillows. Takes her a minute to calm down and I pull away from her butt. Her muscles in her butt are flexing, and asshole flinching. Two inches around the opening is beet red, and the color tapers off til it's just pink halfway across each cheek. Her anus is puckered and still open slightly, but closed a lot further, so each time it's closing a little bit more. I move my fist and set her off on another orgasm, just keep pumping, as she keeps grunting, "Oh, oh, ooh-h."

She slows a little, then stops, so I stop. Jen must've cum because she has let go of Josie's head, and is now laying flat on the bed panting. After a bit I go to pull my fist out and Josie starts up again. Her anus is nearly closed back up. This time when I pump my fist I pull back a little each time, getting her grunting loudly and pulling away from me. Finally, it pops out, and she screams, "Ow-w-w, God dammit. Oh-h God, that was good."

My hand is covered with her thick girl cum, and her pussy is laying wide open. I mean a good three inches across, and I can see deep inside her. The walls are contracting an inch on both sides. Takes her a while to calm down, then she goes back to eating Jen.

I bend over and lick her asshole, and she quickly tenses. "Oh, too sensitive. My pussy could use a little more attention."

I've no idea how her ass can hurt more than her pussy, after the pounding it got. But drop down and start licking the walls inside of her pussy as she goes back to taking care of Jen. Can't believe how much is moving inside her.

She shifts her body a bit and my tongue slips out and is on the edge of her swollen labia. She starts moving her butt in a circular motion, so I take it she wants this area licked and do as somewhat instructed. I don't think it's doing a lot of good for her, and the humming is for Jen's benefit. I'm going to help her with Jen, but am too fascinated with her gaping pussy.

Josie tries to close her legs, and taking that as a request I stop and sit back on my knees, far enough to let her. Although she doesn't close her legs, instead she opens them back up for me to get a good look. Guess, her pussy is sore, it looks red enough to be, and the redness goes three inches down each inner thigh. I give her legs a massage, but stay away from her sensitive areas. Her humming is now moaning, but being drowned out by Jen's much louder moans. Jen starts shaking, and I get up and go to give her nipples a little attention.

Her orgasm starts soon after and lasts a good minute and a half. She holds my head tightly on her breast even after she finishes cumming. When she eases up, she pulls me up to her lips and kisses me, sticking her tongue deeply in my mouth. She tastes of pussy, but then so do I, and I find this fact very hot.

She pulls Josie to her and they kiss, then the three of us kiss. Stroking Josie and my face Jen giggles. "You two smell like pussy."

"Hm-m, I was thinking the same think," I wisecrack.

"Me too, isn't it absolutely great," Josie says before initiating another three way kiss, with all of us laughing.

When we break I ask them, "So, now do you two lovely young ladies want to try to make it to the spa, again?"

They laugh, but we get up.

We make it out to the balcony, with me bringing the champagne stand, then going back and getting the glasses. Spa is nice and hot, ladies are already in by the time I turn it on, and pour the champagne. Ladies make room between them and climbing in I mention of the nice view of the city lights we have.

After I point out a landmark or two Jen gives me a kiss. "My Sweetie is impressed and very pleased with our man." Jen slowly runs her finger across Josie's lips, and Josie sucks on it. "I told her how many delicious orgasms you've given me today, and how they were given. My sexy woman wants to know how I trained you to please me first, time and again without you worrying about your own orgasms?"

"I'm only good for an average of three or four a day, have to pace myself. You ladies on the other hand, as long as you don't get too sore, could go on practically forever. Dryness is another problem, but not for either of you. I feel cheated, and a little bit jealous. But don't hold it against you, and my job is trying to help you in achieving that goal. Of course, it helps immensely I do enjoy looking at and licking pussy."

"And bottoms," Jen adds grinning.

"Um-m, and bottoms." Josie kisses Jen. "Well, I've never known a man who'd do all that, and I'm jealous." Josie kisses me. "Of not only Jen, but her man, and you two being the perfect couple. Fantastic tongue, nimble fingers, a big fat dick, and not afraid to use all three everywhere, the perfect man in my book."

"He says he's a lesbian with a dick," Jen tells her, getting them both giggling.

"Well, he certainly ate me better than a lot of lesbians I've known, and I don't know any man who could hold a candle to him." Josie runs a finger across my lips. "You don't happen to have a little brother? Hell, I'll take him at any age."

"No, afraid not."

Josie licks my nipples, and looks up grinning. "How about a sister?"

"Ah, no. Sorry."

"Well," Josie kisses each of us, "if you two ever turn Mormon, I'd make a great number two wife." She rubs Jen's titties.

"Um-m, that's nice. We'll certainly bear that in mind," Jen vows, "and you'd be at the top of the list. Actually, you're so sexy and sensual, you'd be the only one on it." Jen cups Josie's titty, then sucks on the nipple. "You're my woman, there's no list." Cupping Josie's pussy Jen slips a finger in. "Um-m, you feel absolutely delicious," she slowly licks her finger, "taste even better, my pretty little cutie."

Taking Jen's hand Josie puts it back on her pussy and gives Jen a long kiss for the nice compliment. When they finally break Jen asks, "So, Paulie, what were you doing back there, causing this sweet thing to make all those lovely noises in me?"

"He was fisting me, and eating my butt," Josie proudly states. Jen shakes her head, not understanding. "He had his whole fist in my pussy, while sticking his tongue deep in my butt."

"Oh god, I definitely know about the tongue thing, but the fist felt good?"

"It rarely does, you have to be extremely excited, so you can get past the little bit of pain, then yes it's very enjoyable." Josie wiggles her butt. "Um-m, you make me feel so good. My girl is a real talent, exciting me enough to take it." She strokes Jen's hair. "Trouble with fisting, it can make you really sore, and most times you don't to fuck for a week afterwards. Other bad thing is men don't get off doing it, so they're killing their pussy, for nothing."

Jen shivers. "Hm-m-m, I w-wouldn't mind trying it. I mean you must've had a handful of big orgasms, and as many small ones."

"Yeah, Paulie drove me over the edge enough times I lost count. You can fist me, it'd be a lot smaller than Paul's, but you can't be fisted." Sis gives her the confused look. "Pretty girl, your pussy is far too little, to be even thinking of such an act. Maybe, after you've had a child or two. But, no lie, you've the sweetest little pussy I've ever tasted, or even seen, why ruin it? And I had my first taste of a girlfriend at twelve, and plenty since, so I know what I'm talking about."

I give Jen a kiss. "It is sweet." I kiss Josie. "So is yours."

"Not as sweet as my new Baby doll's." Josie pulls Jen on to her lap and gives her a deep, soulful kiss. Jen smiles and shrugs, before Josie continues, "A girlfriend did it to me first, and I told a boyfriend. Let him talk me in to doing it with him, but being bigger he hurt me doing it. I never really liked sex with him after that. Didn't help him always calling me sloppy pussy and jumbo cunt because of it."

"I'm sorry, should've never done that, and I never will again," I promise, not knowing if I'll ever even see Josie again. But, with the way Jen is acting I suspect we would.

"Not your fault Paulie." She gives me a long kiss, as Jen hugs her. "I asked you for it, and at times it can be wonderful. And it was just that, absolutely wonderful, and I wanted to make you happy, after you pleased me so well. I knew you'd be gentle enough on me, and never call me names to hurt me, or tell others about it."

"He better not, or we'll be making him a lady," Jen threatens, while fondling Josie's titties. My sister giggles. "Not to worry woman, our man would never be so crude or crass, and will always spoil you as much as he spoils me." She lightly rubs Josie's back. "You have to see this brutal asshole anymore?"

"Not for almost two years, when he just quit bothering to even see Ducky. Probably in prison now, he was a lot more worthless in other areas than just the bed, and being a father."

"Sorry," Jen quietly offers, and quit rubbing.

"Please, I love what you're doing." Josie put her hands over Jen's, then back on her titties. "Thanks, it's in the past, and going to stay that way. Besides, Paul and you have too good of a thing going, to be introducing anything too kinky in your lives. That said, butt fucking isn't in that category, and I'll be happy to help Paul give you your first."

As Josie and Jen kiss I rub their backs. "I'm still sorry I did it, and won't ever do it again. Is there something I can do to make up for it?"

Josie looks at me, and runs a finger down my cheek. "You gave me tremendous orgasms, and made me feel beautiful, when I'm not–"

"Stop that," Jen cuts in, "you're incredibly beautiful. I can see it, Paulie can see it. Your smile melts my heart, and makes me want to cry I'm so happy." She holds Josie's face, and tears are running down Jen's cheeks. "I never flirted in my life, but Paulie says I was. I don't think I was doing any–"

"Oh yes, Baby doll," Josie smiles, "you were flirting, big time." She strokes Jen's cheek, then kisses her. "But, I most certainly wanted you the minute you walked through the door. I wet my panties, hoping Paul was a cousin or brother. Cost me my tips just to escort you to your table, then I wanted both of you, and my panties were drenched."

Jen giggles. "I don't know what happened, you were so adorably cute, I guess I just wanted you too. Although, I have never done that before, with a man or woman. I can't believe I found the courage to even ask you, but I knew you'd say yes. I'm so happy I did, and you did."

Josie kisses Jen. "Didn't matter Baby doll." Jen wrinkles her nose, and Josie giggles. "I already made arrangements to leave early, and I was going to follow you two."

"Really?" Jen giggles, and rubs Josie's nose with hers. "Sweetie, what would you have said, or done?"

"I don't know." Josie shrugs. "Guess, I hadn't thought it out that far, but I would've figured out something. I almost peed myself when you asked me, at the table, but I was scared of being with a man." Josie kisses me. "And almost peed again, when I found out Paulie didn't even know. I was so happy he wasn't forcing you to do something you didn't want to do."

"No he didn't know, but he told me I wanted you." Jen starts crying. "I never even thought of another woman before. Should've, seeing as before Paulie I was nothing but let down by men. Then I couldn't eat or do anything except try to tell myself the whole idea was mad." She let out a big sniffle. "But, one touch and I wanted you to be my woman, always and forever."

"Always and forever, Baby doll."

Practically straddling me they're both crying, saying how much they love the other, and I'm rubbing both their backs. They both hug me and kiss me, then Jen takes Josie's head. "You want Paulie to eat your pussy, while we make out. We can sit on the edge of the spa."

"I'd love to," Josie smiles, "but I might be a little sore."

"Paulie will be careful." Jen kisses Josie, pulling her to her feet. "Come on Sweetie, he'll take turns eating us. If it's too much, he'll stop."

I kiss Jen, then Josie. "I swear, you even flinch I'll stop. If you want I'll just kiss your thighs and belly, not even–"

"Paulie, I'd love to have you eat my pussy." Josie kisses me. "It'll be so sexy to make out with Baby doll, with our man servicing us."

They sit on the edge, legs spread kissing each other and fondling titties. I lick Josie's clit, then up to her belly button, then a titty, before I move over to Jen and do the same thing. I lick my way back and stick my tongue in Jen's pussy before going over to Josie. She pushes my head down to her pussy, and I graze the edges, then lick her harder, getting a moan out of Josie.

Stick my tongue in Josie's pussy, and she croons, "Oh my dear Paulie, you have the soft touch, I love that tongue."

"Paulie," Jen touches my shoulder, "stay on her, I want to make our sexy girl cum like no tomorrow." I hear them kissing. "Just relax and enjoy us, we want to please you, Sweetie." Josie lays down and Jen is sucking titties and kissing Josie's belly.

I back away, kissing Josie's thighs and knees, Jen dips down and sucks Josie's clit and pussy. She kisses back up her stomach and I kiss my way back to Josie's pussy. It doesn't take long and Josie has an orgasm, but I do not suck hard on her clit, just lick her til she calms down.

The girls get back in the water, one on each side of me. Josie kisses me. "That was without a doubt incredibly sensual, very sexy, and the most tender climax I've ever had, thank you." She kisses Jen, then strokes Jen's cheek. "Baby doll, I think you're the most pure sensual creature I've ever known, especially for being so inexperienced, I love you."

"Sweetheart, I love you too." Jen leans into her and they kiss, she reaches down and grabs hold of my unbelievably hard dick. When they finish kissing, they turn and both kiss me, sliding their tongues into the corners of my mouth. Grope around until I have a titty in each hand, and I'm not surprised to find both have hard nipples.

Josie pulls Jen up in front of us, then we each suck on a nipple. Jen gently strokes her pussy on my knee, and I massage her ass cheek. Jen holds Josie's head tight against her titty. "Um-m, I really loved my nipple sucked by my lover, and now I can say I love my nipples sucked by my lovers. You send tingles throughout my body, instead of just one titty."

"We'll gladly please you whenever you want, for as long as you want." Josie slides a finger between my leg and Jen's pussy. "But we're about to do more than send tingles throughout your body. Are you ready?"

"Um-m-m," Jen gasps, "oh yeah, can't wait."

* * *

to be continued

Wizard

12