Latent Tendencies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We help Jen into the big walk-in shower, which has two seats and three spray heads. I wash Josie first, while Jen sits and rests a little more. Don't play with her to full arousal, but do nibble and kiss her plenty, and in assorted areas. She has recuperated enough Jen enjoys me washing her while Josie watches, and I enjoy doing the same to her as I had done to Josie.

Jen pulls Josie and me to her, kissing Josie then me. "You two are now the center of my world. I want us to always get along and always be together. Okay Josie?"

"I'm your woman," Josie kisses Jen, "I'll do as told."

"Okay Paulie?"

"She's your woman," I kiss Jen, then Josie, "whom I shall spoil as much as I do you."

Giggling the girls wash me, then we all dry each other off.

I carry Jen to bed, while Josie goes to turn the covers down. "Thank you for everything dear, I love you." I lay her down, kiss her, then kiss her nipples, and finally her pussy.

"Um-m that's nice Paul, I love you. Time to tuck Josie in."

Pick up Josie and I lay her beside Jen, Josie nibbles my ear, then whispers, "It might be crazy, but I think I truly love you two. I can feel it in my heart, and see it in your eyes. I hope you don't think I'm crazy."

Jen hugs her, and gives her a kiss. "Not at all, Sweetheart. I know exactly how you feel, and I truly know I love you too." When I didn't say anything Jen announces, "Sometimes he gets tongue-tied, but at least he knows when to not let it fail. Come on lover boy, you can say it, tuck our sexy lover in like you did me. I want my woman treated just like me."

"Thank you for everything dear, I love you," I say, then repeat the kisses on Josie.

Josie purrs, "Oh, that's so nice Paul, I love you."

"Paulie," Jen pulls me back down, "she's too excited, eat her pretty pussy. She wants another cum, don't you woman? A very soft, slow cum, huh Sweetie?"

"Yes, I want another, very soft and very slow, why we make out."

Jen tugs Josie's legs apart, and is rubbing a thigh while kissing Josie. I kiss up her other thigh, before licking her wet pussy and Josie groans into Jen's mouth. Very slowly run my tongue in and out of Josie while I'm rolling her clit between my thumb and forefinger getting her to wiggle her bottom. Locked in a kiss Jen is straddling Josie's hip, humping her.

I move up and suck her clit, then while sliding my finger in her pussy I lick my way up to her bellybutton. Josie is humping upwards, wanting me back on her more sensitive parts. With two fingers I spread her pussy, then pull up to expose her clit more, running my tongue around the nub. She is moaning loud and muscles tightening as I take her clit in my mouth. I do not give her a hard orgasm, just a good one.

Slide up to Josie, with Jen on the other side running her hand over Josie's body. "You did very well, Paulie, thank you." Jen leans across Josie and kisses me. "In the future, my woman needs more of them, lots more."

"God," Josie pants, "I think you've given me a year's worth in less than a day." Josie kisses Jen. "Thank you, my beautiful Baby doll, for sharing your wonderful man."

"No Sweetie," Jen puts a finger on Josie's lips, "our man. He's always going to be our man, for our pleasure." She kisses each of Josie's nipples. "He will also spoil and romance you like no one ever has before, promise."

She kisses Jen again, then me. "Thank you, my gentle loving Paulie, for giving me far more than you got. I want you to be our man, I want to be your girl, and my lady's woman." She kisses both of us again. "It's rare to find someone so gentle and loving in a woman, much less a man. And I found it in a woman and a man." She starts to cry.

Telling Josie it's alright Jen hugs her. "Paulie, please get a warm washcloth, and clean our sexy girl up. It's been a long night, she needs to rest." I get up, as Jen kisses her. "I promise, Sweetie, this won't be the last night you're treated like a princess. I want you."

I get the washcloth and come back to find them still kissing. Carefully and gently I clean up Josie, without them breaking their kiss, then I give her pussy a little nuzzle. She is on her side and she wiggles her bottom and I stick my tongue in her. Josie pulls me onto the bed, then they both drag me down kissing me and rubbing my body.

Josie giggles. "Never knew a man to clean you up or tongue tickle your bottom without expecting something in return."

Jen kisses her. "Our man is the best."

"Yes he is, Baby doll."

"Would you like one more?" Jen kisses Josie. "Sorry, I just want to keep kissing you."

"God Baby doll, I feel so bad hogging all the attention, and don't have a clue to how many orgasms I've had tonight. Maybe, you should–"

"No, I want my woman pleased so much she'll never want to leave."

"Jesus," Josie giggles, "you two have already done that, ten times over. Maybe Paulie is tired of eating my pussy, and just–"

"Oh that's funny," Jen gives Josie a little shove, "Paulie the perv, getting tired of eating pussy, never happen. Show her what I mean Paulie, while I kiss my beautiful woman."

They kiss and I lick Josie's crotch, because her legs are closed. Without breaking their kiss or saying anything she spreads her legs and lets me eat her. Josie enjoys another orgasm, quite a bit harder than the last. I massage and kiss her thighs til she calms down, then I clean her up.

I take the washcloth back into the bathroom, and take a piss. I come back out, they're hugging each other and wiggling around on the bed with Josie squealing, "Never slept on satin sheets before, I like them."

"And how! Paul get the lights, and we'll make a spot for you, right between us," Jen offers, as the two just go back to giggling and rubbing their naked bodies together.

Hell, I don't want to turn the lights off, or go to sleep, but knew it had to be late. Instead of trying to crawl over one of them I enter the bed at the foot and grope my way to the head. Of course, I make sure I manage to feel both pussies and their titties on my way up.

I finally lay down and they each lay on a shoulder, and I'm able to cup a breast in each hand. "How are my horny girls?"

"Well loved, and well fucked," Jen says.

"Very well fucked, and very well loved." Josie adds, "Both for the first time in my life."

Jen leans over and kisses Josie. "Maybe we can make it for the rest of your life, sexy girl. It's what I'm going to dream about tonight. All I want is to be able to take my woman and man to bed every night for the rest of our lives."

Josie lets out a little sob. "I'd like that."

"Me too." I rub their heads until I fall asleep. * * *

"Wake up sleepy heads, we don't have much time," Jen quietly announces, leaning on me and fondling Josie's nearest breast. "Have to be out early, and Josie needs another good fuck."

"Unh-unh, my pussy is too sore, but I'll help with yours," she volunteers.

"Oh yeah, my ass knows just exactly how you feel, and my pussy is a little tender too. But, I can have our Paulie anytime, you can't til we come back next Saturday," Jen reasons. "How about a good rimming?" She starts to shake her head. "No fisting, a nice good perverted rim job, from a nice good perv."

Josie laughs, and looks at me. I hold up my right hand. "Promise no fisting, sexy girl, never again, just a soft gentle tongue. I'm up for it." I glance down at my dick. "No pun intended, and my tongue is in the same condition."

"Really?" Josie squeals.

I give her a kiss. "Anything either of my lovely ladies want I'll gladly do, and I'd love to do your sexy bottom for you, or is that to you."

"Okay, either, or both is fine with me. You're so tender, how can I ever say no to you." Josie scrambles up, and helps Jen fix the pillows. She's in position and waiting for me, before I can get around behind her. "Can't believe last night, and I'm starting the day the same way."

Soon as my tongue hits her little rosebud she squeals, "Oh sweet god, that feels so good." Three circles and I push it in her, getting her to wiggle her bottom. "So, damn good."

Jen massages her back and spreads her cheeks to let me go a little deeper. "Oo-o-h-h, so god damn good. Be willing to do this forever."

"Me too," I mumble into her butt.

Now Jen has a hand under her, but still rubs the small of her back. "Paulie, feel how wet I am, I'm like instant firehouse," Josie requests. Very tenderly I run my hand along her slit and find she's indeed wet. "Paulie you're so gentle. If you want, I wouldn't mind a little pussy attention." Barely increase the pressure, just enough to let my finger slip inside. "Ooh-h, that's such a deft touch, it's like a feather. Oh Jen, I love you on my nipples. Baby doll, you two drive me completely wild. Um-m, Jen's swirling, flicking tongue and Paulie's strong thrusting tongue, so different, so complimentary to the other. Together they give me sensations I've never felt before, and your fingers... Um-m, it's all heavenly."

Give my tongue a rest and use my middle finger, she lays on the pillows rocking and moaning. "Time for two fingers," Jen says, and Josie doesn't object.

I lick her while wetting two fingers from the slickness on her inner thighs, then replace my tongue with them. They slide in easily as Josie wiggles her butt. Way she's moving I don't have to worry about waiting too long. Still, give her fifteen seconds, to get use to my fingers fully inserted before pumping them in and out.

Takes a while but I finally find her little clit, and am just barely brushing it. "I'm ready, Paulie," Josie says, but it doesn't sound like she's going to cum. I'm not sure what to do, then she repeats. "I'm ready, Paulie. For your dick, although not too long in my pussy."

"Are you sure honey?" I ask.

"Uh-huh. You're so kind and considerate I want you in me forever." Josie sobs. "You're the best man I've ever had, and I want you to have all of me, so I can remember–"

Jen cuts her off with a kiss.

Stop fingering both holes and I get up behind her and hold her butt down with my left hand on the small of her back, I use the right to guide me into her. Enter her very slowly and she takes it all, letting out a long breath as Jen is now removing the pillows from under her.

They start squirming around re-positioning themselves, so I just stay all the way in Josie's pussy. Girls are now in a '69' position and I give her two more slow strokes while Jen fondles my balls. As soon as I pull out Jen's mouth gets busy, no doubt Josie's already is, I can't hear her moaning, or Jen is drowning her out.

This time I know better than to even try ramming her, and easily enter her as I had Jen. Take my time and can go faster, but Josie doesn't seem to care. I'm in her all the way, and she hasn't flinched once. Even so, I decide to let her get used to me being there, just rub the small of her back and massage a titty.

On the other hand, I flinch a bit when Jen tickles my anus with her finger. Not knowing what to expect exactly I just try to relax, and she does push her small finger in me. Not sure I'd call it a pleasant feeling, more a tightening sensation, but it isn't painful. Start sliding in and out of Josie, and Jen's trying to match my speed with her finger. Which she's somewhat doing, but going deeper now and then. Might have been the plan, and it's actually feeling pretty good.

Josie's ass is about as tight as Jen's pussy, but hot as Jen's ass had been and driving me nuts. By the sounds of it the two girls are getting near, and I'm gritting my teeth trying to keep from cumming. Josie starts it off, and when her asshole begins clinching it's all over for me, and Jen is right behind us.

As expected I'm through first, and don't like that finger there any longer. When Jen finishes she pulls her finger out of me. Josie finally quits trembling when I pull out of her. We kind of all sprawl out on the bed, and Jen doesn't clean up Josie. Instead she pulls me towards Josie. "Come on someone has to bring her down, and you got her there."

Josie is laying on her back, legs closed, and Jen slides up beside her, and strokes her hair. "Hey pretty lady, Paulie is going to take care of you, part your legs."

"I'm a mess–"

"Want my woman taken care of the right way." Jen kisses her. "I was a mess, and what did you do? Come on, it feels great, and you'll love it."

I'm kissing her legs and Josie opens them for me. I start at her clit, just brushing it with my tongue, getting her to moan. I move down to her pussy, licking around, then in her pussy. She rubs my hair and pants, "You're a very kind and giving man, something I have never come across in my life, as a lover anyway."

"You only need one, Sweetie." Jen giggles. "And we can share this one. Now roll on your side, so Paulie can take out some of the sting." Jen helps her roll on to her side. "Doesn't he feel good, licking you? We'll be more careful next time, and you can get plenty of dick."

"His tongue feels divine Baby doll, and I got a lot of his sweet dick this time. Um-m, I think he's going to make me cum."

Jen takes Josie's titty in her mouth, then moves down to Josie's clit, since I'm still working on her bottom. Josie is moaning, and I can feel the muscles in her body flexing. I take turns sticking my tongue in her pussy and butt. Doesn't take long and she enjoys an orgasm, but Jen doesn't attack Josie's clit.

Crying Josie gives each of us a kiss. "That was the best way to end our first tryst, just perfect. Thank you my lovers."

Sobbing Jen kisses Josie. "It is the first of many, the first of a lifetime. You won't lose our number, you do want to see us again, right?" There was a trace of fear in her voice, and Jen sobs. "I need you, it can't be over like–"

"Baby doll, it's not over." Josie kisses Jen, long, with plenty of tongue. "I'll remember you two, I'll call you, and I'll certainly see you again, I promise."

"Good, I love this feeling you give me." Jen wipes her eyes. "If I were to ever lose this intense feeling it would be as if part of me were missing. A fun, loving part, that would make me incomplete forever. We have to be three, there's no way around it."

We lay there, the girls snuggle up on my shoulders. Jen's the first to recover, jumping up urging us other two, "Come on let's get in the shower and dressed, I'm starved."

She's already in there by the time I help Josie to the shower. She points at the toilet and I steady her while she sits down. I'm not sure what to do now, but she isn't about to let my arm go. Stand there thinking I'd never even been in the bathroom when Tracy was going, much less any other woman. I watch her pee, as a big wad of my cum drops in the bowl. She doesn't stop immediately, but with three separate final squirts and a fart finishes.

"Jen's right, you're a pervert. Now, get some paper and wipe me please," Josie playfully requests, staring at my now three-quarter hard dick.

Kneeling I do as asked, sort of dabbing at her glistening pussy. She gives me a long, tender kiss. "Sweetie, sometimes you're too gentle. You need to give it a pretty good swipe to take care of business, and proper way is front to back. Watch yourself, you left a pretty good load in me."

Do it a second time, before flushing, then she informs me, "Better, but you're going to need more practice. Still, you show promise." She just giggles, as I help her to the shower.

Josie gives Jen a kiss. "Have to say, don't get weak-kneed very often, and certainly not three or four times a day. But, you two seem to have me in this constant condition. You're going to be a bad habit to break."

"Then don't," Jen cheerily declares, giving me the soap and washcloth, so I can wash my girls. "Come and live with us. Paulie will take great care of us, sexy girl, you'll never want for anything, and will always wake up like you did this morning." She kisses Josie, sliding up and down her soapy body. "And my dearest Sweetie, you'll be put to bed every night like you were last night. I want to take care of my woman."

Cupping both butt cheeks Jen holds Josie tight. "I want to romance my woman. I want to spoil my woman, and show her off to the world." She licks up Josie's neck, then nibbles her ear. "I want to make love to my sexy woman daily, and promise you'll never want to leave us."

She never drank coffee, and waking up this way she'd never have to. Me on the other hand, drank it semi-regularly, and needed to if I was going to wake up like her. Of course, if there was no coffee, this was a perfect way to wake up.

"That's tempting Baby doll, and I'd love to. Fact is, I don't ever want to leave my two lovers now," Josie kisses Jen and gently holds her face, "but this state isn't ready for such an arrangement, much less the city."

"Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that," Jen cryptically remarks. But, went no further, and Josie doesn't ask for more, instead she kisses Jen. The kiss is long as they fondle each other. They break, only long enough to pull me towards them.

I kiss the girls, then Jen pushes my shoulders down. Kneeling I take turns licking the girls as they make out. Sliding a finger in each I just lick their clits. Josie gets off first, then Jen, I stay on my knees licking them, but they pull me up and kiss me.

Josie strokes my cheek. "Paulie, I've never met a man like you, you might truly be a lesbian with a dick." She gives me a kiss, then strokes Jen's face. "You're my Baby doll, the pure essence of womanhood." She kisses Jen, then runs her fingers across Jen and my lips. "The perfect couple, and you complete me."

Jen wipes her eyes. "We love you sweetheart." She gives Josie a hug, then pulls me into them. "We'll figure out something. I don't want this to be the last time."

Nothing more is said as I finish washing the girls while they keep making out. After I'm through, they each take a washcloth and it's my turn. "So big boy, what do you think of your little anal adventure?" Josie asks me, while washing my hard dick, with Jen's help.

"All sex is good," I profess, quite truthfully. "And with three that's a fine way to do it, but I enjoy face to face, where I have nipples to play with."

"A boy and his toys. He was always like that," Jen quips, getting a strange look from Josie. But she doesn't say anything, just laughs with Jen.

"That's only one position, there are plenty more which work just as well," Josie explains. "These all can wait til later, I'm starving as well, but first I want to suck off Paulie's hard-on."

"I'll suck him off," Jen gives her a kiss, "you need ate again. To remember you'll get more of the same next weekend."

Josie brings my head to her pussy as Jen scrambles over and takes my dick in her mouth. I get Josie off and she helps get me off, then we finish showering.

We dry off and start putting on our clothes. Josie picks up her uniform, and Jen shakes her head. "No you don't, Sweetie." Jen takes it from her. "Get your pretty bottom in those panties and red dress. Nothing we can do about the shoes for now, we have to buy you a new pair before dropping you off at home this morning."

"Jen, I'm not going to get much use out of–"

"Are you backing out of our date next Saturday?" Jen sternly cuts in.

"No, it's just my mama won't be happy a man gave these to me, especially after I spent the night with him. Doesn't matter how nice he is, she's old school, sixth-generation American citizen of Mexican descent, but real old school."

Jen gives her a kiss, then cups Josie's breast. "A man didn't give you them, I did. As pretty as you look in them she will get over it quickly, and just be happy for you."

She doesn't argue, just gives Jen a kiss and they get dressed. I sit there watching, enjoying the sight of each helping the other with her clothes. Had been plenty of lights on last night, but it isn't til now I notice the only freckles Josie has are on her face. She also has an outie while Jen has an innie, and I wonder if this fact has anything to do with their clit difference.