Latent Tendencies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's getting close and her thighs tighten around my ears, muffling her voice. I ease up to prolong her from having an orgasm and her muscles loosen. I do this two more times before getting Jen to scream in the phone.

Panting she passes me the phone, Josie thanks me for Jen and her orgasm, promising plenty for me Saturday. Josie's panting heavily, obviously enjoying this interaction.

Once Jen's breathing returns to normal she tells Josie we love her and good-bye. I pick her up. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me passionately, before laying her head on my shoulder and whispering, "Sorry, we couldn't help ourselves, and sorry it took so long. I swear, I wasn't ignoring you, and it was just a bit over five minutes."

"Yeah, like more than an hour." I chuckle, but give her a sly wink. "You think I only want to lick my girl for five minutes. I enjoyed it as much as you two."

"Not a chance, it was great. Josie had an orgasm with me, she's so special." She kisses my cheek. "I love you, so very, very much. You make me feel like a princess."

"Because you are a princess, my princess. And I love you too." I carry her in and gently lay her on the bed. "Naturally your woman is a princess too, and shall be treated accordingly."

Jen starts crying, and I give her a kiss. "You okay Baby doll?"

"Yes, wonderful," she pulls me down and kisses me, "so happy. It's as if I've known my woman our whole lives, and we finish each other's sentences. While she is laying in my arms and you're pleasing her I can actually feel what she feels." Jen sighs and shivers. "Um-m, her hot body next to mine with you between our legs, it's so sexy. Did you like it?"

"No." Jen wrinkles her nose, and I kiss the tip of her nose. "Honey, I loved it. With out a doubt it was hottest thing I've ever done. I can't say it was a dream come true, because I never even had dreams that sexy."

Jen giggles, the stretches and yawns. "Goes for me too." I start undressing her, and she touches my arm. "Paulie, do you like this, I mean undressing me? I'm not trying to be a lazy butt, it's just so great–"

"Honey, you have to let me answer first." I give her titties kisses, just above where the fabric of her bustier ends. "I love undressing you, it to is sexy."

"Um-m, romantic and very sexy," Jen corrects me, then yawns again.

"Been a long day for my girl, time to tuck you in for–"

"No Paulie, I owe you–"

"Nothing at all," I finish for her. "Baby doll, I've had plenty of sex, and it's going to take you thirty seconds to fall asleep." I kiss her. "We have our whole lives ahead of us."

"God I love you. Can I still fall asleep on your shoulder?"

"Of course, Baby doll." With me rubbing her back and stroking her hair it takes her about a minute to fall asleep. * * *

to be continued...

Wizard