Latent Tendencies Ch. 10

Story Info
Paul and Jen meet their girlfriend, Josie's mother.
6.7k words
4.67
58.8k
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10- Meeting Mama

Have an early class this morning and it is the last week of school so I have to go. My lovely girl wakes me by nibbling on my nipples and fondling my balls making me want to call in sick. Instead I smack her on the butt and tell her to behave, but only until this evening.

As one might expect my head isn't into this, and a lot of students benefit from it. If there is an answer on the question it is considered correct, and I go on to the next. While I'm at school, doing my job half-ass, Jen starts getting things ready for a yard sale, of everything we aren't going to need, or didn't want to lug around.

Tuesday she spends most of one day at a beauty salon and I come home to find a new lady there. Hair just a bit shorter than Josie's, it is now dark brown with a lot of red accents, along with half inch long blue fingernails and matching toenails. With her new clothes I can't recognize her as my sister half the time, which just makes the constant sex even more exciting.

Thursday finally arrives, post the grades, clean out my office and I'm through here. Happy to get home I give Jen a long kiss, and a dozen red roses. "Love you gorgeous."

"For me, they're beautiful. Love you, lover boy." She grins. "Dinner is nearly ready, even baked a chocolate cake to celebrate the beginning of our new life." She raises her dress enough to show her pussy is bare. "You can eat now, if you want? Then have dinner, before we take a shower together, and really celebrate our new life."

It is a silly question, and is exactly what I proceed to do. I sit in the chair and she sits on the table in front of me, with her dress at her waist. I give her a lick. "Um-m, sweet pussy, nice and hot, just like I love my Baby doll."

"Oh, it's hot."

I smile. "You're so wet, when did you get off the phone."

"Stop that!" Jen gives me a swat, and I roll my eyes. "When you pulled up, Josie was telling me what she is going to do to us tomorrow. But, we didn't masturbate, promise." She sticks her hands in my face. "Smell, I stayed out of my pussy. I'm just so happy we get an extra day with my woman."

"Me too." I lick her fingers. "Honey, there's no reason you can't masturbate with Josie. It's not like you two are cheating, and I can understand why you two naughty girls would."

"You don't mind?"

"Well," I shrug, "I'd rather be there, but I guess that defeats the intended purpose, but no honey, I don't mind." Run my finger up her pussy. "Now, I want you to stop worrying, as far as I am concerned anything you girls do, or want to do, is alright by me. You are lovers and should be expected to act like lovers."

"Love you, pussy man." Jen smiles coyly. "Will you eat me, Paulie."

"Um-m, love to."

Takes her a little while to get off, and by that time the roast is a tad overdone, but both of us agreed the climaxes are well worth the cost.

We hit the shower and Jen enjoys me washing her, even though it isn't long enough. I'm kneeling, drying her off, she turns and bends over the sink. I finish my delightful chore and she spreads her legs out, bending over farther. Again I start at the farthest point I can reach from her rosebud. "Um-m-m," she purrs, "higher please."

I know what she wants, but she's going to have to wait some, maybe even beg. Move up barely half an inch at best, just off her clit. "Nice, much higher please." Move up a good inch, and start on the outer lips, then the inner ones, before sliding my tongue deep in the middle. "Oh so slow and deliberate. If this is what you call bumbling inexperience, can't wait to find out what experience is. Higher please."

I'm now in the middle of her pussy, and she can lower herself to make the contact she desires herself, but she likes this game. "Ooh-h so good, higher please." Move all the way up to the end of her pussy, skipping over an area, but my strokes are longer, and I cover the area. "You're such a pussy-tease, higher please."

Must have meant butt-tease, but I do not point her mistake out, and do not move up to her rosebud. Instead I move to the bridge between her anus and pussy. She lets me lick little circles on it for some time before saying, "You're such a little stinker, higher please." I go up above her rosebud, and she stomps her feet. "Did I say little? I meant big stinker, you missed."

I have not been near her cute bottom since the night at the hotel. Lightly brush my tongue across her rosebud, and she jumps yelping, "Ooh, you forget so fast what it feels like. Um-m-m, that's the yummy spot, baby." Slide a finger up into her pussy and during mid-moan poke my tongue in her ass. "Tricky little devil are you? I love the way you spoil me, Paulie. I've waited and wished for so long, but never dreamed it could be like this. I'm just so happy, it's hard to keep from crying."

With two fingers in her I begin moaning into her little bottom, and she's no longer able to talk. She just humps the sink cabinet. She's now taking quick breaths between grunting, "Ooh, ooh-h." Doesn't take much longer and her little ooh's are getting louder and longer, then she just starts shaking.

I pull back, slipping a finger in her butt and contentedly watch her orgasm. Couldn't tell as well with your dick, but watching those muscles contract around your fingers it really lets you enjoy your efforts.

She calms down and I pull my fingers out of her then stand. Cup one breast and rub the small of her back. Her breathing returns to normal, and gently cupping both breasts I pick up til she's leaning back into me. "You want to fuck my bottom?"

"Not tonight Baby doll, you might be too sore for tomorrow. But, I want to finish what I started, on the bed–"

"You did finish, I had a great orgasm."

I give her a wink. "And since when does my girl only get one?"

She giggles. "I had a great one on the dining room table too."

"And since when do you only get two?"

"See," Jen sniffles, "you're going to make me cry."

"Only from joy, pretty lady." I pick her up and kiss her, sliding my finger in her pussy. "Um-m, you feel nice." She puts her head on my shoulder and several tears hit me. "Of course, it might take me an hour to get you to the bed."

"Um-m, you make me feel nice," she flicks the lobe of my ear with her tongue, "I like where I am right now, and if you keep that finger in me I can stay like this forever." She kisses me, slipping her tongue in my mouth. "You know I love you so much, and I know this might not all happen like I want it too, but I don't want to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me, and haven't I always given you everything you wanted?"

Jen hugs me, and sobs, "Yes, you spoil me terribly."

I lay her on the bed, and she runs her hand across my hard dick. I smile. "And you think today is the day I'm going to quit spoiling you." She grins and shakes her head, as I spread her legs out. "I'll take care of it honey, I'm not sure how yet, but I'm not through spoiling you."

"Thank you Paulie, I love you. Will you eat my pussy, please?"

"Of course, my love." I bend low and run my tongue in her pussy, getting her to moan her thanks, as I run two fingers up her pussy and one in her bottom. It doesn't take long for her to be in the throes of an orgasm, then she pulls me up to her for a kiss. I slip my dick in her and we enjoy a nice slow fuck.

We're getting up early so Jen wants us back in the shower, to clean up, before going to sleep. She emphasizes shower, clean and sleep were the main objectives for the night. I tease her a bit, but let her fall asleep on my shoulder. She even sets the alarm. * * *

Next thing I know I hear that obnoxious alarm. Jen is in such a hurry it's a cold PopTart flung at me while running out the door. Feeling slightly bad for me Jen buys me a coffee at the gas station, while I'm filling both cars. Thought she was going to follow me, but apparently the speed limit isn't going to do, and I follow her, at never under seventy miles an hour.

We make such good time I would've bet a month's wages, I was no longer making, we were going to have to wait for her woman. I would've lost, before I even shut the motor off, Josie came shooting out that door in her sexy red dress, carrying an overnight bag, jumping around enough I knew she had her red panties on.

Jen is parked in the driveway, and out of the car by the time Josie gets there. They're hugging and kissing, excitedly telling each other how much they missed each other, even though they talk on the phone at least twice a day.

I get out of my car and head over, when Josie attacks me, with Jen right behind her. "Calm down my beautiful ladies, everyone on the block knows what color of sexy panties you're wearing this morning."

"Why two cars?" Josie asks me.

Pointing at Jen I give her a nod. Jen hugs Josie. "We don't really need it, and will cost a small fortune to get to California. So, I thought you could have it, if you want, or–"

"Me? Have it! Me? If I want it? Really?"

"Sure, it's seven years old, and has eighty thousand miles on it, but never gave me trouble, and I took good care of it," Jen explains, handing her the keys.

Josie lets out a shriek, jumping around while heading for the house. Both of us just watch her cute panty covered butt the entire time. Once she's in the house Jen turns slightly, and with hand on hip smiles boasts, "See, she likes it."

"Yes she–"

"Hey you, Mister Paul, what kind of girl do you think I've raised? You piche cabron." Mama comes out the door screaming, waving a large metal spoon. She's about Josie's height, but has another twenty-five pounds on her, and apparently the disposition of a pit bull.

"Hold on Missus Marlowe, I can–"

"Sanchez, Maria Sanchez. Wasn't about to keep that worthless puta around, why would I keep his damn gringo name. He was–"

"Mama stop it!" Josie waves no. "It isn't what you think, and I'm old enough–"

"You ain't old enough for that god damn shit, this fucking pimp wants you doing. Blessed Mother Mary forgive me, but I got to call them the way I see them. You son-of–"

"Missus Sanchez, Josie is–"

"Josephina, Josie is a damn gringa name," her mother declares waving that spoon around. "Madre mios, I'm gonna–"

"Mama stop it!"

"Missus Sanchez, Josephina is a good girl, and she hasn't done anything for the car." I point at Jen and me. "We're moving to California and don't need it any longer, and simply can't take it. So, we thought she'd like to have it. If you're uncomfortable with that, do you want to buy it? I'll make you a great deal."

She tilts her head at me, and gives me a little dose of evil eye, then looks at her daughter squarely, before returning that glare my way, to suspiciously inquire, "How much?"

"Ah-h, how about fifty dollars?"

"Twenty-five."

"Twenty-five it is, Missus Sanchez."

Josie offers, "I got it mama."

Mama pulls the money out of her bra, and counts out five, five dollar bills, then comes over and hands it to me. "Don't want you thinking you're getting away with shit, and not having my daughter pay you, Mister Paul. God damn con man is–"

"Mama–"

"Don't give me no mama stuff." She waved that spoon my direction. "Madre mios, no one gives a young lady so many gifts without wanting her to do something unladylike. Aye carumba, if that is the case Mister Paul, you better cut your loses now."

"Missus Sanchez, those gifts were given to a beautiful young lady with no strings attached." I hold up my hand. "On my word, they are not for favors already given, or for those possible ones in the future. I find her to be a charming young lady, who has been lacking in the romance department, and I wanted to put an end to that."

"Bullshit! You ain't about to do all this for nothing." Giving me more evil eye she made a tsking sound, then snorts. "You plan on using my daughter like that, what the hell is an outright lie to my face, to the likes of you?"

"Mama–"

"Ss-sh girl! Fine, I'll wait and see, but I'll be keeping an eye on you." She holds out her hand. "Mister Paul where's the car's papers? You can pay me back daughter, but you don't owe this gringo slicker nada, and I better not catch her walking the streets in that puta get-up, or–"

"Mama, please get back in the house."

"My wife has the paperwork, Missus Sanchez." Jen hands her the papers. "As for your lovely Josephina, she isn't going to be walking the streets, I promise. And my word is solid gold. Neither my beautiful wife or me want her even jaywalking or littering, much less participating in any other criminal activity."

She gives me a hard stare, then looks over at my Plymouth sedan. "Don't look like no damn cholo ride, and you don't look like much of a damn cholo, sure don't talk like no damn cholo. You a pimp, Mister Paul? My daughter tells me she's your girlfriend, that so? Lie to me, and I'll crack you with this damn spoon, sure as hell is for the likes of you. I want–"

"Mama, stop–"

"Hush up daughter! This is between Mister Paul and me. Well, Mister con-your-way-into-my-daughter's-panties, what is it?"

With those pleading eyes Josie gives me a slight nod. "Yes ma'am, your beautiful daughter is my girlfriend, and I'm very sorry I didn't talk to you first. And I'm definitely no pimp, or any other type of criminal. I'm a–"

She waves me to be quiet, and looks at Jen. "You okay with this?"

"Missus Sanchez, as long as he's open about it and honest with us both, yes." Jen rubs Josie's back. "Besides, I enjoy having a bright lovely lady to talk to, or shop with, while his ass is glued to the couch watching some game. And you don't have to worry about him cheating on your daughter, I won't allow it, and with our arrangement there is no reason for it. I catch him sneaking around on us, I'll be over to borrow that spoon of yours."

"Smart woman there, Mister Paul." She glares at me, but points at Jen. "I like her a lot, you can call me Maria, Jen." She now waves the spoon in my face. "Hell, every last damn man is going to do it anyway, might as well be damned honest about it. Don't need to be dragging around no useless lying, running around puta cabron, like her fath–"

"Mama, you made your point," Josie cuts in. She gives her a kiss on the forehead. "Go back in the house, Ducky is probably worried, love you, and will see you Sunday." Mama's rattling off something in Spanish, French, and I think Italian, while waving that spoon, but heading for the house. "Mama, what about the candy?"

"Oh yeah, thank you for the candies, Mister Paul. But candies or no candies, I catch you lying I'm going to beat your ass with this spoon but–"

"Mama, say good-bye to Jen and Paul."

"Nice meeting you Missus Jen, remember what I said Mister Paul."

"Yes ma'am."

"Nice meeting you Maria. Hope next time we can spend some more time together," Jen sweetly replies, as we're all heading for the car.

Josie blushes, and shakes her head. "I'm sorry about that–"

"No need, I understand." I grin. "Wasn't real sure what she said, or what language it was even in. But, I figure most of it wasn't too good concerning me."

Laughing Josie nods. "You could say that. As for what she was saying exactly, that'll change once she gets to know you like I do. See, mama has a tendency to cuss in various languages, thinking the church will overlook it easier. Trouble is, half the time she isn't getting a lot of it quite right. But, that doesn't stop her, and she manages to get her point across." Josie lays her head on my shoulder. "Wait till she lays into you in German. It's hard to keep from busting out laughing, however it'd be better if you didn't."

"Yes, I can imagine and will try not to. I take it when she was your age there were a lot of men chasing her, and she has a good idea what's going–"

"Maybe you should've told her we thought of you as a sister rather than–"

"No, no! You don't do that to your sister," Josie declares, as I pull away from the curb. "You don't know mama, and Paulie is right, mama knows what's going on. She's ignoring Jen and me, but a man has to stand up for his woman. Doesn't matter if she's his Mistress, wife or even a relative, non-sexual in this case. She likes you Paulie."

"Yes, I noticed," I wisecrack.

"No really, she didn't hit you, and loved the chocolates." Josie giggles. "She was very impressed with all my gifts, and thank you again for spoiling me." She kisses me, then Jen. "And letting Jen call her Maria. Whew, that's so big. You gained respect in her eyes for marrying such a woman, and treating her so honestly. But, she just might like Jen."

"There you go, two points, maybe three, in my favor."

Jen gives Josie a kiss. "So, you all squared away with work, and we got you for the whole weekend, right?"

"Yes, I'm all yours, Baby doll." Josie grimaces. "I got fired Monday when–"

"Fired?" Jen yelps, "Because of us?"

"No. I got fired for conduct unbecoming an employee of–"

"Because of us!" Jen looks at me. "What are you going to do?"

I scratch my head, knowing there's a wrongful law suit here. "I guess I can see why your mama was mad at–"

"No Paulie, mama doesn't know, and you can't tell her." Josie crosses herself. "She'd flip for sure. If she knew I got fired for chasing and kissing a couple, no amount of points will help you. Promise, no telling her?"

"I promise, pretty lady."

"And not a word of this either. I've been going to work every day, well going and looking for work." Jen starts to open her mouth, and Josie puts her finger up. "It's alright, it was a lousy job, and the boss took half my tips. No, I'll get another, might even have one Monday."

I shrug. "Well, I can't do anything about your old job, and doesn't sound like you care about it." Jen looks at me, gives me her pouty face, and I wink. "But, I can see to it you don't lose any money because of us."

"I don't know Paulie." She shakes her head. "I'll be fine."

Kiss the top of her head. "It's done, don't worry about it."

Jen nibbles on Josie's ear. "We didn't know we were coming early so there is another dozen roses coming for you today."

"Oh god," Josie wipes her eyes, "I've never had anything like this happen to me before. I didn't even think there was anything real to romance, just a word." Josie kisses Jen, long and wet. "You make me feel like I'm walking on air, I'm so proud to be your woman."

"This is going to really send your mother over the edge," Jen starts off, handing Josie the jewelry box. The whole ensemble has been put into one of those larger boxes, which give no real hint what might be in there. "A little something to complete your gorgeous outfit."

She opens the lid and starts crying. Jen immediately puts an arm around her. "Sweetie, don't do that, you're going to ruin your make-up."

Josie kisses Jen, then me, so long and erotically I thought I might have to pull over, or come to a stop, just to get my dick under control. She gives Jen another kiss, like I got, and sniffles. "Why? They're so beautiful. Oh, don't tell me they're real, I'll be afraid to wear them. Bad enough I've got a solid silver rose at home, but these, in public? Oh, Baby doll, I–"

"Honey, of course they're real, and you can wear them." Cupping Josie's titties Jen kisses her. "Rubies for your fiery spirit and diamonds are forever, like our love for you."

"Oh god, stop it, Baby doll, you're going to make me cry for days." Josie sobs. "Why? I've never had anything like these, I don't understand?"

"Can't a couple give their sexy girlfriend a pretty gift from time to time?" Jen replies.

Josie tugs on my arm. "Then I really am your girlfriend?"

"Absolutely, you think I want my ass kicked by your mother, or–"

"Jen, my precious Baby doll?" Josie cuts in, looking at my sister with those pleading eyes.

My sister kisses her, and there are tears in her eyes. "Josie, you're my woman, that's better than a girlfriend. And it gets even better." Jen runs her hand gently down Josie's cheek, then kisses her ever so lightly. "I know it's sudden, but we want you to be our second wife."

12