Lathandriel's Quest: The Bodyguard

Story Info
In which our hero oversteps his bounds.
1.5k words
5.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lathandriel had found himself in the employ of the Baron of Whitefield, a walrus of a man called Allister Du Peamont. He arrived with a letter of recommendation from his former employer and the Baron's colleague, the Earl of Northshire.

When the Baron expressed his disbelief that the rakish elf could serve as a bodyguard, Lathandriel proposed a test of his skills In short order, he had bested four of the Baron's best fighting men at swordplay. No small feat, considering he fought the four of them simultaneously.

Lathandriel found the Baron to be exactly as he had expected: equal parts egotistical, insufferable, and obese. The elves of the greenwood had no concept of aristocracy, and the human notion that a man was important simply because he was important irritated the elf to no end.

If one might wonder why, then, Lathandriel found himself in such company, the answer was to be found in the bedsheets of the Baron's mistress.

The Baron maintained half a dozen or so such mistresses, most of the hardly half his own age and quarter his weight. Some were servants, some were "guests." It was between the legs of such a mistress that Lathandriel now knelt, her skirts pulled up, his fly unlaced, his cock buried inside her. She still wore her silk gown, and he still his chainmail.

Her name was Velna, and she was a younger daughter of a minor family, officially sent to the Whitefield manor as part of her "schooling." Said schooling, sadly, mostly amounted to being fondled by the Baron. It was a situation which she did not at all enjoy.

She had instantly felt an attraction for the exotic elven warrior, and he to her. He admired her slender frame, the golden ringlets of her hair. And he had seen the fire in her, the spark of rebellion against her most unjust situation.

Velna's bodice had been pulled down, exposing two pale white breasts. Lathandriel licked his thumb, and teased one nipple with his hand.

"Oh, yes... is my sweet elf going to make me come again..." she moaned.

"Only if my sweet human is good," he said, his hips slapping against hers with steady rhythm.

It was at this moment that their lovemaking was interrupted, quite rudely, by the massive frame of the Baron of Whitefield barging through the door. His face was red as a beet, and his mustache twitched with rage.

"You! You two... What in the hell do you think you're doing?"

Lathandriel did not move, nor attempt to cover himself, nor even slacken the pace of his strokes.

"Making love, your lordship." Said the

elf, nonchalantly.

"Quite adroitly, your lordship, if I might add," added Velna.

Anger surged through the Baron. "You damn two-timing harlot! You cheating whore! How dare you throw yourself at my servant!"

Indignation replaced the orgasmic pleasure on Velna's face. "What gives you the nerve to accuse me of cheating! Why, you're cheating on your wife with me!"

"She has a point, my lordship. Accusing your mistress of infidelity is rather hypocritical," chimed in Lathandriel, still pounding away.

"And you! You bastard, I paid you to guard me, not to seduce my women!" The Baron's hand went to the sword on his hip.

"Of course, your lordship. I do this part for free."

The baron roared, drawing his longsword. Lathandriel had left his own sword at the edge of the bed, and in a flash, the blade was drawn.

And while kneeling on a bed, mid-coitus is hardly the ideal position from which to conduct a swordfight, Lathandriel had the advantage of being a much, much, much better swordsman.

The baron's swings were slow and clumsy, and parrying them did not even warrant a break from his lovemaking. He quickened his pace, stroking Velna's clit with one hand while fought off the Baron with his other.

"Tell me, my dear: who is a better lover? Me, or our fat lord?" He asked his lover, parrying a thrust.

"You are, my sweet! I love the feeling of your cock pounding inside me, making me come..." she mewled, bemused by the conflict. She rose to her knees, turning over, allowing Lathandriel to take her from behind. She glared at the Baron, hatred in her eyes.

"You old fat bastard. I was sent here to be your student, not your harlot. Sharing your bed is like being slowly crushed by a dead elephant. Look closely, Baron! This is what a real fuck looks like!"

The skirt of her lavish dress was pulled up, showing her shapely buttocks to the world. Lathandriel's left hand held tightly onto the rolled down back of her dress, pulling himself forward as he drove into her.

"Oh yes, Lathandriel...you're so much better than he is... I'm going to come again soon... showing this fat lout how a real man fucks a woman..."

Lathandriel's left hand gripped a fistful of Velna's hair, his right hand parrying the Baron's clumsy swings. His parries came easily, merely swatting the fat man's sword aside. Velna had one hand buried between her legs, playing with herself. She collapsed down onto her stomach, her pussy tightening around Lathandriel's cock.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck, yes!" She screamed as she came, her whole body trembling. At the same time, Lathandriel cut off half of the Baron's ridiculous mustache, the blond hairs falling to the ground.

Enraged, the baron swung his blade at his mistress. Lathandriel intercepted the blow, guiding the sword back towards him.

"Tsk tsk, my lord. You're fighting me, not her," quipped Lathandriel."

"And for the record, your wife agrees with her."

The baron howled with rage, and drew back his sword to swing again. He was already losing his breath, and his attacks had become slower. Lathandriel's sword darted out, cutting the baron on the back of the hand, causing him to drop his blade.

The baron dropped to his knees, clutching his wounded hand.

"I'll see you hanged for this, you damned villain!" shouted the baron from the floor.

"No you won't," replied Lathandriel, gripping the back of Velna's half-loosed dress, plowing into her from behind.

"You could call your guards, but at best, you'd lose half of them before arresting me, and your whole house would learn you to be a cuckold. At worst, I would break free, and you're whole Barony would learn you to be a cuckold, and you would be down a retinue."

"Instead, I think you shall right me a letter of recommendation, commending me to the service of your colleague, the Duke of Hampton. Your secret shall remain mine, and mine yours. You shall be free of me, and I of you."

"As for our mutual lover..." he said, eliciting a groan from Velna. "I do believe it is time she was returned to her family, her 'tutoring' complete."

"Now, I suggest you see your physician about your hand, and leave us to conclude our lovemaking. Come back when you have that letter."

The Baron left in a huff, realizing he was defeated. "This isn't over..."

"Not yet, my lord," said Velna. "He still hasn't come. Now shoo, before we cut off something else."

Velna twisted and turned, climbing atop Lathandriel to ride him. Her skirts spilled out over the pair, and her white breasts still hung out over the top of her bodice.

"Did you really sleep with his wife?" She asked, curious.

"Of course. His wife is the one woman the Baron doesn't lay his hands on. She was well overdue for a new lover," replied the elf, grabbing her by the hips, rocking his body up to meet hers.

"Watching you fight him while fucking me... heavens above, that was hot," she ground her sex against him, riding him with slow, sensual strokes.

"How do you want to finish, lover?" She asked, running her fingers over the fine mesh of his chainmail.

"Mmm... your tits. Let me come on you."

Velna rolled off of him, lying on her back. Lathandriel straddled her chest, laying his cock between the valley of her milk-white tits. She pressed her breasts together, wrapping them around his tool, as he begin gyrating his hips, humping her ample chest. She felt the smooth leather of his pants against the side of her body, listened to the jingling of his armor as he titty fucked her.

"Yes, my brave warrior, give me your come, cover me with it..." said Velna salaciously.

With a cry of delight, Lathandriel shot his load across her face. White semen covered her lips, cheeks, neck, and brows.

The two of them turned to see the figure of the Baron, sheepishly holding a letter in his left hand, his right wrapped in a fresh linen bandage. Velna and Lathandriel grinned devilishly at the brute, and Velna licked some of the seed from her lips.

Lathandriel snatched the letter. "Thank you, my lord. I regret that I must announce my resignation; there are many others like yourself who require my services."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Raven and Sky Ch. 01 A young man acquires 2 elves.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Link A strange tale of the future of humankind.in Romance
A Genie Diary Ch. 01 It was more than a journal...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Letting the Genie Out of the Bottle What would you do if you could have every wish granted?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Boy and His Genie Ch. 01 A mysterious package leads a teenage boy to some magical fun.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories