Lather

Story Info
Lady alone in the shower meets an intruder.
984 words
3.99
99k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balsam moon
balsam moon
20 Followers

It's been a long strenuous day, and my thoughts are cluttered as I step into the shower. I am alone in the house for the first time in months, the phone is off the hook and I have my favorite cd playing loud enough to hear it under running water. I let the almost-too-hot steaming water beat onto my back and neck and let the day's events spiral away. I turn to face towards the stream of water, I close my eyes as I begin to shampoo my hair . Suddenly a large, strong hand takes grip of the back of my neck forcing my wet naked body up against the tile of the shower stall. In one swift movement, my head is pinned against the wall, my faced turned away so that I cannot make out the visage of my tormentor. without releasing any pressure from his grip, the interloper moves his hand from my neck to the back of my head, my arms flailing uselessly beside and behind me in a futile effort to defend myself.

He grips my hair, wrapping my hip length locks around his hand. In an effort to still my thrashing body, he presses his body against mine. I am forced further into the shower wall and I can feel his arousal grinding hard into the small of my back. I can barely breathe let alone scream, as he uses his entire being to restrain me further. The free hand, his left, begins at my collar bone and begins to roughly explore my body deeply pressing into the flesh of my full breasts, and then tugging at my nipple, first lightly, but then again very hard until I let out a pained groan. This man..no...this beast is violating me and at the moment I should be fearing for my life I find myself incredibly aroused. I feel his hand shift lower to my belly and hips, gripping the flesh and bone of my hip as he grinds his cock into the lathered wet crack of my rounded ass. it feels like silk on steel. I feel my pussy dripping not from the shower, but from my own arousal. I want to fight him, my mind tells me this is wrong, but my sex wants this and badly.

He reaches around to my mound and whispers in my ear with a deep guttural snarl what a slut I am for having a waxed pussy. I feel his cock throbbing and I know he likes what he feels. His hand that grips my hair wraps tighter and I let out a groan as I feel my clit spasm under his touch. I am no longer consumed with wanting to fight this intruder, I am however, consumed with desire.

Sensing my arousal under his touch, he drives two of his fingers into my tight sex, causing me to let out a cry. Now he feels just how wet I am and tells me again what a slut I am as he pulls his fingers out of my pussy and forces his fingers into my mouth. He tells me to suck my juices off of his fingers like a good slut, and I do as I'm told. then he takes those same fingers and without warning or regard, drives them into my virgin ass. I let out a much louder cry, but with the immense pain comes even greater pleasure. I am now face to the wall, but his body has stepped back. I am no longer fighting him, but now grinding my hips to meet his fingers as he finger fucks my ass. He tells me how he knew I was a slut from the minute he saw me and that my prim and proper attitude was all a farce. He removed his fingers from my tight hole and I bucked my hips in vain at their absence.

Suddenly I am bent over, hands gripping the edge of the tub, my ass in the air, displaying all of my delights to my attacker who's face I've yet to see. He tells me how pretty my pussy is and that he is going to fuck it hard and proper and I feel the swollen head of his cock tease my nether lips. His strong hand now firmly planted on the small of my back, holding me away just far enough for him to tease my clit with his dick. with a sudden swift movement, he rams his cock into my engorged pussy, and pulls almost all the way out before driving back into me, filling me with his erection. I hear him grunting like an animal, as he slows his pace, savoring every last dripping inch of my sex.

Through his grunts he whispers to me that my pussy is so nice and tight around him, and he loves how it grips his cock. he tells me how he wants me to be his own private whore, so he can take me whenever he likes. I feel his pace quickening and I am having a hard time not losing complete control. I don't want to cum, I'm not supposed to enjoy this...I am not a wanton slut. He starts pumping my pussy faster and harder, I find my self bucking back to impale myself on him. he reaches around to my clit again and with one brush of his thumb, the throb in my cunt turns into rapture as my body erupts in orgasm. I feel his legs stiffen behind me as his grunts turn to growls and then moans of pleasure, I feel his cock throb harder and harder and his hands grip my hips and slam my pussy onto his cock as he spills his claim deep inside me. I am left on the floor of the shower, to weak to look up, and that quickly he is gone.

balsam moon
balsam moon
20 Followers