Lather Up

Story Info
She has a little shower fun.
1.4k words
3.75
18.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the shower each morning I always go over my day. The errands, the job, the kids activities. There's usually a knock on the door..."Mom! I gotta go!" Since we only have one bathroom someone always has to go when I'm in the shower. Not even personal time is sacred anymore. This used to be my time of peace. Seven minutes is all I ask. Is that too much?

As I hear the back door slam I breathe a big sigh of relief. Finally alone. I think I'll actually allow myself more than seven minutes this time. It's my day off and I'm going to ease myself into it. Things have been hectic lately and I'm ready for some down time.

As I feel the hot water relaxing all the muscles in the back of my neck I allow my mind to wander. What I wouldn't give to have some big strong hands working those tense muscles.

As if my thoughts were being read, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I'm startled at first, but since I'm sure it could only be a certain someone, I don't even open my eyes. I feel a blindfold being put on me. I have been here before. Hell. I've used this on him many times too. We both know the rules when this happens. No words...just enjoy.

As I stand with my back to him, he soaps up his hands and I feel them begin to work their magic on my back. I love a man who works with his hands for a living. They find their way all the way from my neck to the small of my back and trace my tattoo. He crouches down and even works every inch of my leg muscles. When he reaches my ass I let out a little groan. I love when he rubs my ass. Standing up close behind me now he reaches around and starts on the front of my body. I lean into him and just slide up and down the full length of his body. He must have not worked out for a few days because he feels a little soft. Well, not all of him. His hands wander slowly over every inch of the front of my body paying special attention to my tits. Holding, squeezing, and then playfully pinching the nipples. They're rock hard and I can feel a burning in my pussy with anticipation of what is to come.

Soon I am turned around and my hands are guided to the towel bar. That means no touching. Fine with me....that means it's all about me this time. I hear a pop as if the lid of something was removed. The sound of the squirting shave gel makes me jump and I know it can only be going one place. His hands spread my legs and prop my feet up on the side of the tub giving him easy access to the area he was to be working in. As he rubs the foam over my mound it mixes with the juices that have been dripping from my swollen clit. Just having him touching it takes me near the edge. His hands massage the area with the lather and he gently guides the shaver where it needs to go with great care. Shaving takes only a few moments and next he takes the shower massage from the holder and rinses me down. The moans start again and I didn't expect what happened next.

The shower massage is turned to 'slow pulse' and directed at my clean-shaven clit. The sensation was invigorating as I let myself enjoy every single pulse as it hit me. He also turned up the hot water a bit. The hotter the water, the more intense the feeling got. It's not going to be too long before I cum. Before I knew it, the speed of the massager was kicked up a notch also and became almost unbearable. Between the intensity of the hot water and the speed of the pulses, I feel as if a thousand tongues are furiously licking at my clit. I'm standing there writhing and plead for him to stop. He puts his finger to my mouth to silence me, but knowing that I am so close he turns the massager back to regular spray and put it back. My body welcomes the break.

Feeling his hands traveling over my skin again gives me goose bumps. When he works up to my neck and tilts my chin up I raise myself up to kiss him but he stops me. He doesn't usually....but this is his show today so I abide by his wishes. He takes my hands off the towel bar and guides me down on all fours, bending me over and placing my hands on the tub spigot. He bends with me and I love the feeling of his body once again so close to mine. He plants gentle kisses along my spine working his way down my back to my ass. He lingers there for quite a bit and gives my butt a squeeze. I can hear his knees crack as he lowers himself behind me. I giggle a little so he gives me a whack on my ass to keep me in line.

Behind me he contorts his body to fit in the narrow tub, leans forward, and begins to kiss my waiting pussy. In one long slow swipe, his tongue moves from the tip of my swollen lips to the entrance of my cavern. He continues to massage my wet lips from end to end and side to side slowly at first and then faster. I can hardly contain myself and all I want to do is touch him to let him know that I relish what he's doing. When my hands leave the spigot to search him out, maybe run them through his hair, he quickly puts me back in my place. Without words, he makes it known that I am not to move my hands again.

He resumes his adventure between my legs and can tell by the uncontrollable rocking motion of my hips that I am getting close to losing it. As he begins tongue fucking me deeper and deeper, I can feel tiny waves starting to make their way through my body and all rushing to my center. I'm not going to be able to stop it this time nor do I want to anymore. I arch my back and press myself well into his face as I begin to cum and when he notices this he takes my clit between his lips and begins to suck and tug on it feverishly. A moan like I've never heard came from the depths of my throat and echoed off the tile walls back into my head as I came harder than I have in quite a long time. Within a few seconds my knees actually buckled and thankfully he caught me before I hit the ground. I don't know where he learned that tugging move, but I know I sure liked it a lot.

I sat myself down on the side of the tub and he kisses me on the top of my head. I stayed there and listened to him get dressed. He left the bathroom closing the door behind him and I stood up to check how big the smile is on my face in the mirror. I untied the blindfold and waited a minute for my eyes to adjust. As my eyes slowly begin to focus, I realized that this is not my blindfold. My husband and I have a black silk scarf that we use when we play our games and this one is red...with a single letter embroidered on one end of it.

As I grab for my robe I hear the familiar sound of the back door slam. Tripping over laundry in the hallway I run to my bedroom window just in time to see the car pulling out of the driveway...and it wasn't my husband's. I do know who it was, though, and can see the vanishing visitor dialing his cell phone. My phone rings and knowing it's him I answer it.

I wait for him to speak. "I always wanted to do that. I love the tattoo. Have a good day off and don't work too hard." (click)

Standing there with the green silk blindfold in my hand I smile to myself. Had he given me a chance to speak before hanging up he would have found out that I was hoping that we would have hooked up some day. I'll have to find some way to let him know.