Latin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

Christy was horrified as her mind ran through the most horrible of fates she could imagine.

"While you're thinking about it, you have just got to play with your pussy," Mandy said in that strange voice.

Tears burned in Christy's eyes as she fought desperately not to, but her hands snaked over her hips and soon she was gently stroking herself though her thin panties.

"Try and fight it," Mandy said with amusement in her voice.

Christy fought the impulses as hard as she could. She commended her hands to stop, and when that failed, she tried to get them to slowdown, to move, to do anything other than keep up the gentle and maddening stroking that was causing her pussy to send messages of pleasure to her brain.

"As you can see, you're totally helpless. Do you need further proof?"

"No!" Christy whispered urgently.

"Good," Mandy said, tossing a note card across the table.

"You can stop now, if you want to," she said as Christy bit back a moan.

Her hands were hers to control again and she jerked them away from the damp crotch of her panties like she had been burned.

"I need those books," Mandy said.

It was an order, delivered with an infuriating air of dismissal. Christy snatched up the card and hurried off to the stacks, more to be away from Mandy to think than anything else. Once she was in the long racks and more or less alone she tried to reason her way through things.

She didn't believe in magic, so ruling that out, what could it be? Maybe some new kind of drug the evil bitch had slipped her? Hypnotism? It seemed like Mandy had to use that strange voice to make her do things. But she was sure hypnotism could only make you do things you wanted to?

She located the book she wanted and moved to as different set of stacks. Did it really matter how it came about? Not unless she could undo it by knowing. She squatted and began running through the titles on a low shelf. If Mandy had to speak to her to make it work, then all she had to do was get away. But if she ran, she would have to run for the rest of her life. She could never enjoy anything she built, always dreading the day she might bump into the thin girl and have it all ruined.

So her choices seemed to be limited to submitting to Mandy willingly or running for her life. But alone, with no money, no education and no job prospects, she would probably end up in worse shape than even that evil dyke's mind could put her in.

If it was a drug, then there must be an antidote, she reasoned. And if hypnotism, then there must be a way to undo it or protect herself. Ruling out magic, those seemed the only two explanations. Of course, she had no idea what bounds there were on Mandy's power. It could be simple parlor tricks, with the threats of much more radical action hollow.

So what? Even the parlor tricks were enough to ruin her life here if Mandy chose to use them at the most embarrassing moments. Rationally, her only option was to submit, hope she could handle it and find out what it was as soon as possible. Once she managed to break the hold, whatever it was, she was going to really fuck Mandy up. Of that, she had no doubts.

"How long will you hold me captive, if I agree to do as you want?" Christy asked, quietly as she slid the pile of books to Mandy.

"Does it matter?"

"It does to me," Christy whined.

"All right. Let's see. Two more months of school, three of summer break, and Newhouse won't let you check into the dorms until fist of September. So that's about six months. Once I'm in college, I won't really have time to worry with you. So we'll say six months and I'll let you go, with the proviso that if you're home on break when I am and I want some pussy you'll put out for me. And you'll come up to visit at least one weekend a month until I get a steady piece at college. I'll hold you to that till I graduate and blow this shitty little town and backwardass state. When I do that, I'll give you your life back 100% and never trouble you again."

"That could be years," Christy said despondently.

"Think of it like the army reserves. One weekend a month and two weeks a year for four years. After training of course," Mandy said with a laugh.

"How do I know you'll live up to your end of it?"

"Well, you don't. But that's your own fault. If you had ever given me a chance rather than shun me and torment me, you would have found out I'm a loyal friend and I keep my word, no matter what."

Of all the strange things that had happened to her today, that statement hit her harder than any of them. There was such honesty in the words, and such pain in the voice. And she suddenly felt deeply ashamed of herself for her part in tormenting Mandy.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be," Mandy said.

All trace of softness and vulnerability were gone from that voice and Christy shuddered at the hard edge in it.

"Well, I need to take some notes and I was enjoying the show, so why don't you play with yourself while I work?"

Christy waited with dread for her hands to move of their own accord again, but nothing happened. She glanced up at Mandy.

"I could make you do it, but I thought we had agreed you wanted to keep some control?" Mandy said without looking up from the book she had open.

Christy looked furtively around, but there was only one other person in the reading room and he was near the door. She slid her hands over her hips, feeling the rough material of her skirt compared to the smoothness of her legs. Mandy didn't seem to be paying any attention and she wondered if she could just get by with rubbing herself through the skirt.

"Do it right bitch, or you'll do it like a porn starlet, moaning and screaming," Mandy said without looking up from her book.

Christy felt the blood rise to her cheeks and a hot flush as she bunched her skirt at her waist and then began to gently stroke herself through the still damp panties. The thin material was saturated with her juices and clung to her mound. It was almost like having nothing on, she thought as her finger gently traced her lips. Christy couldn't believe how sensitive she was and she found herself biting her lip as each caress seemed to make her want to moan or whimper.

She was so humiliated, but at the same time getting hornier by the minute. Her eyes kept darting to the door and back to the man reading there. She felt so sexy, so sensual, so incredibly hot and naughty. She nudged her finger closer to center and gasped as the flow of pleasurable sensation spiked.

"Oh god," she moaned when her finger brushed her clit.

Christy was beside herself, in a state of arousal she had never experienced, juxtaposed with humiliation and fear of getting caught. The emotions swirled, wrapping around one another and feeding of each other until there was nothing but a chaotic mélange of pleasure shot through with incredibly powerful shocks of white hot bliss.

"I can smell your pussy over here," Mandy said, still scribbling notes on note cards a half hour later.

"Mandy, please, I have to stop," Christy pleaded.

"Stop then," Mandy said matter of factly.

Christy pulled her skirt down and crossed her legs. She could smell her own arousal and blushed a deep crimson when she realized anyone walking by would be able to as well.

"All right, check these four out, I'll get these four," Mandy said, grabbing some of the books and standing up. Christy grabbed the others and started to follow her to the desk. Her legs were slightly wobbly and the way her panties pulled across her crotch and her thighs squeezed together had her nearly coming before they reached the desk.

Once they were outside Mandy handed the books she was carrying to Christy and started off towards the municipal lot at a good pace. Christy felt like every eye was on her, carrying the school dyke's books for her. She was actually glad when they got to her car. Mandy just held out her hand and Christy meekly gave her the keys. She knew it was useless to resist and she was building up the possible consequences of disobedience to epic proportions in her fevered mind.

"When do your folks get home?" Mandy said as she tore off in a cloud of smoke from the squealing tires.

"I don't know."

"Find out. Now."

Christy picked up her cell and started to dial her mom.

"You have to stop the car," she said meekly.

"Why?"

"If you don't and mom hears the engine, she'll think I am out when sick and she'll be home in a flash."

Mandy nodded and pulled over to the curb.

Christy called. Spoke quietly to her mom while Mandy smoked a cig. When she hung up she looked at Mandy, and considered lying, but again, her own imagination of what would happen if she got caught overrode the inclination to test her bounds.

"My brother's team won the first three games. They're in the winner's bracket and don't play again till eight. Even if they lose that game, they will have a nine o'clock game. The earliest my folks could be in is midnight."

"Works for me," Mandy said, revving the engine and tearing out.

***

Christy hesitantly opened the door to her room and followed Mandy inside. The room was a mess, but Mandy didn't seem to notice. She just grabbed the tangled sheets and blankets and pulled them off the bed, leaving only the pillows and fitted sheet over the mattress. Without a word, she undid her leans and kicked out of her sneakers. She pushed her jeans and boxers down, stepped out of them and jumped on the bed, stacking the pillows up as she did so.

Christy had to fight the urge to run away. She felt trapped and helpless.

Mandy rolled over, sat back against the pillows and pulled her legs up until her feet were flat on the bed. With her thighs spread, Christy could see her pussy clearly.

"Well?" Mandy asked with a smirk.

"Please, I don't know how. I mean, I've never done anything like this before."

"Well, you've got plenty of time to learn. Now, are you going to come eat my pussy or do you want me to make you come do it?"

"I just can't," Christy cried in anguish.

"You can't breathe. Your lungs just aren't working," Mandy said in that hypnotic voice.

Christy's eyes went wide and her mouth gaped open. She felt like she had fallen and had the breath knocked out of her. She struggled for air, like a fish out of water, but nothing she did would make her inhale. Her eyes began to water and her head got light as time passed and she still couldn't breathe in. She tried to climb on the bed, to show Mandy she would, but her movements were clumsy and her vision was swimming. Slowly, blackness overcame her as her lungs screamed in pain.

When she came to she was lying on the floor. Her breath came in ragged gasping pants and she was disoriented. When she remembered what had just transpired she was filled with anger.

"You tried to kill me you fucking bitch!" she screamed, lunging to her feet.

Mandy laughed then. It was a cold laughter, one that was filled with amusement at her predicament.

"No. I can't kill you like that. Not that I couldn't make you kill yourself, I could. But not like that. I control your will, not your body and like a person with strong willpower can hold their breath till they pass out, I can make you do things, but only to the limits of your willpower. We had a deal. You tried to go back on it, so I gave you a gentle reminder of why you agreed to it in the first place."

"Gentle!"

"Yes. Gentle. The next time, I might decide an object lesson is in order. How would you like to chase down the neighborhood stray and blow him? I can make you. With just a few words. Think about it."

The anger drained from Christy, replaced with a cold fear. A fear that overrode even her anger.

Her eyes locked with Mandy's and for a moment there was a battle of wills, but Christy surrendered, lowering her gaze first. Mandy merely smiled and spread her legs again.

"Come and get it," she taunted.

Christy fought down the urge to bolt and got on the bed. She lay on her tummy and scooted forward, until her nose was only an inch from Mandy's pussy. She was acutely conscious of the smell, a strong, musky scent that was actually not unpleasant. Christy stayed there a long time, just staring. Mandy's mound was trim, her pubes carefully shaved. Her lips were very thin and gaped open slightly, revealing a pearly pink color to her inner folds. Her clit was small, but visible and she was obviously aroused.

She looked up Mandy's body, to her face and was surprised at what she saw. Mandy was watching her, but there was no malice on her face and she seemed willing to let Christy go at her own pace. There was no smirk now, no smugness or triumph, in fact, she seemed almost sympathetic. Christy found herself shamed by that.

She knew how the members of her circle of friends would be acting if they had Mandy at their mercy. In fact, she knew how she would act and was even more ashamed, because they had all had Mandy at disadvantage and they had all showed their asses. She no less than the others.

The shame made her angry with herself. This girl was basically forcing her to have sex with her and SHE was feeling guilty? That made no sense. She considered one more appeal, but she decided it was futile. Mandy seemed to be willing to be nice about it and if she pissed her off, god only knew what the bitch might do to her.

Closing her eyes, she leaned forward, until her nose bumped something and she stuck her tongue out. It was a quick little lick, like a child might do if ordered by a parent to at least taste something. There was little taste, from such a quick motion, just a very faint sweetness. Christy screwed up her courage and stuck her tongue out again, this time moving it more slowly up Mandy's silky lips.

This time the flavor assaulted her taste buds, sweet, but with an earthy undertone and tangy, in some strange way. She wanted to hate it, to be disgusted by it, but to her surprise and shame she found she liked it. Christy curled her tongue and pressed it more firmly against Mandy's lips. She was surprised when her tongue slipped between Mandy's lips and glided along the lean girl's inner folds. Mandy was very wet and her juices coated Christy's tongue, sparking an explosion of flavor in her mouth that was unreal.

Christy found herself lapping greedily at Mandy's pussy, like a kitten when it gets its first bowl of milk. She couldn't help herself, it just tasted so good, so sweet. She found more flavor closer to Mandy's entrance and unconsciously flexed her shoulders to bring her tongue lower. Mandy's juices were thicker here and Christy found herself stabbing her tongue into Mandy's opening almost before she could comprehend she was doing it.

The lean girl's hands went to her head and gently but firmly guided Christy's mouth to her clit.

"There's a lot more when I come," she said softly.

Christy nodded dully and began to attack the area with her tongue, lashing it with a fast and strong motion.

"Less pressure."

The blonde backed off a little, continuing her tempo, but decreasing the contact pressure. Mandy's hips jogged and her silky smooth thighs pressed against the sides of Christy's head.

"Almost there, baby," Mandy cooed.

She came quietly, with only a satisfied groan, but Christy hardly noticed. Mandy's hips were jogging and there was a rush of the almost addictive sweetness. She licked greedily, searching out every place where she could find more and eventually returned to Mandy's clit, but the thin girl gently pushed her away.

"Well, I didn't figure you for a professional muff diver," the thin girl said as she unwound from the bed and stretched.

Christy blushed crimson, she was so embarrassed and ashamed, but she continued to lick her lips.

She watched apprehensively as Mandy opened her bag and pulled out her harness. She kept her back to the bed as she buckled it on and smiled at Christy's shocked expression when she turned around.

"You can't…..I mean…. You'll kill me!" the blonde exclaimed.

"With this? It's only ten inches. If you think this is big, wait'll I get the really big one out."

"Please," Christy whimpered.

She wasn't a virgin by any stretch of the imagination, but no guy she had ever been with had been that well endowed and the huge dildo frightened her. She felt her pussy contract in sympathetic pain as she imagined it going in.

"Please what? Please get the bigger one? Or please fuck me?" Mandy taunted.

Christy realized a response was expected. She swallowed down the lump in her throat and felt the blood rise to her cheeks in burning humiliation.

"Please fuck me," she whispered.

Mandy smiled triumphantly.

"Sure baby. Lose those panties and get on all fours, you do like it from behind don't you?"

Christy refused to respond again, but she did slip her hand into the waistband of her delicate panties and pushed them down. Once off, she rolled over onto all fours and faced the head of the bed.

She felt the bed as Mandy climbed back on and scooted between her legs and flipped her skirt up onto her back. The blonde gasped, when she felt the head of the big dildo brush her clit as Mandy stroked it up and down her damp pussy.

"Ass up!" Mandy commanded.

"Why are you doing this to me? I never did anything to you," Christy whined, but she lowered her chest to the bed, thrusting her ass up invitingly.

She felt the big dildo seat at her entrance and grimaced, expecting the evil bitch behind her to ram it in, but instead she felt only Mandy's fingers, gently stroking her ass.

"No, you never did anything to me. That isn't your way. You just encouraged others to hurt me. Like the asshole who torched my car."

"I didn't tell him to do that!"

"No, but you went out with him two nights later. And the two who tried to rape me, don't even try to tell me you didn't put them up to that."

"I most certainly did not," Christy said, aghast at the accusation.

"Really? I seem to remember Joey asked you out. And I seem to remember you telling him in front of several people that the only way he would get a date with you was if he was so good he could get into my pants."

"That didn't mean…"

"Shut up!" Mandy shouted.

"You knew perfectly well I was a lesbian by then. Just how did you expect a loser like him to fuck me? Hmmm?"

Christy could feel the pain in those words. The disgust. The hurt. And the soft words that followed seemed to be shredding her soul.

"That's why you're Miss Congeniality. Everyone loves you. Everyone would kill to be your friend. Every guy would sell his soul to fuck this little pussy and you know it. And you use it. You don't have to be a bitch, you can get others to do it for you and you do. And you've done more to fuck up my life than anyone else, because you made it known you didn't like me and thus it became cool to not like me. You giggled and smiled at guys who fucked with me and that made it cool to fuck with me. Some days, the rest of your friends were to busy being shits to someone other outcast to fuck with me, but you…everyday I got it because of you. Deny it if you can."

"I didn't mean…" her words trailed off into silence.

"No, you didn't. You didn't mean to fuck my world, it just happened on accident, right?" Mandy asked sarcastically.

"Mandy please, I'm sorry."

"Sorry this," the thin girl said, driving her hips forward in a lunge.

Christy shrieked as the fat dildo drove into her tight passage. She dove forward, trying to escape the thick invader, but Mandy's hands, so soft only a moment before, dug into her hips with a grip like steel. Another lunge tore a second shriek from the blonde as she desperately flailed and tried to get away.

"Take it!" Mandy commanded, driving forward again.

This thrust sent a good three quarters of the dildo slicing into her and drove the air from her lungs. For the second time, she found herself gasping for breath and the panic temporarily eclipsed the warning signals from her pussy. Unlike the first time she was able to draw a ragged, shuddering breath and with the rush of air, her mind was drawn forcefully back to her abused pussy.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers