Latin Girls: Gia

Story Info
Black man meets and fucks a fit Brazilian woman.
6.3k words
4.53
20.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love women who love to fuck.

While I enjoy getting to know women and spending time with women platonically, my closest female friends, along with the women I know best are those whom I've had erotic liaisons with. There is nothing better than meeting a woman and discovering she has a passion for sex rivaling my own.

In my experience, a significant number of women who truly love and enjoy everything about sex are Latinas. I first interacted with Latinas in college, and almost all of them had a certain zest for life rivaled by few. While at that point, I didn't date much, I still enjoyed speaking with them.

Along with their vivacious personalities, almost every Latina I seen had a jaw-dropping appearance. Long hair, bountiful chests, wide hips, asses that shook lightly when they walked, along with tiny waists. Their skin could be as dark as the night sky, as bright as the moon, or somewhere in between, but no matter the shade, each woman carried with her a powerful amount of sex appeal.

And of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention those accents. Their voices somehow managed to sound husky, yet still feminine. The sounds of their voices would be enough to drive any man wild, especially when they spoke their native tongue.

Admittedly, I hadn't been with many, because I tend to be a bit nervous around women at times, but now that I became a little more mature and established, along with being comfortable in my own sexuality, I felt much more confident.

In addition to that, I took better care of myself, which made me more appealing to the opposite sex as well. I try to go to the gym a few times a week, usually in the morning, but one Tuesday, the time got away from me, so I had to go at night. Fortunately, my gym was one which stayed open 24 hours, so I could still get a workout in before the night was over.

I changed into some workout clothes, then at a little after 9, I walked to the gym, which was about three-quarters of a mile from my apartment. One of the advantages of working out late on a Tuesday night was having the entire gym to myself. I could use whatever machine or equipment I wanted, whenever I wanted, and I took advantage of it for most of the hour.

Close to the end of my workout, I heard the door open. Not expecting anyone at this time, I looked in the general direction and saw a woman wearing a gray hoodie and matching sweatpants. I initially went back to my workout, though when the woman reemerged and went to one of the squat racks, I found that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Now with her hoodie off, I got a much better look at the woman, and noticed her hair, while tied in a bun, was shiny, as though she just got it done. Her small black top exposed much of her skin, which was light brown mocha color. I could tell she was possibly of some Hispanic origin. She had surprising amounts of muscle on her body, particularly in her glutes, which I was able to get a good look at while she squatted—and to my surprise, she could handle more weight than most guys, myself included.

Try as I might not to watch her, I couldn't help but look back every so often at her. Not only was this woman extremely fit, but her squatting form was perfect. It was like watching a workout video.

She stopped for a moment, then turned to where I stood. She didn't seem to notice me, so I went back to what I was doing. Not too long after that, she went back to her workout.

I decided that I had to at least say hello to her. It's not often that I saw a woman as attractive as her, and there was a chance I may never run into her again. I waited for her to finish her next set of squats, then nervously, I approached her.

"I'm surprised someone else is here so late," I said. "You don't have to get up for work in the morning?"

She turned to me. "No, I work at one of the casinos nearby. I'm one of the cocktail waitresses. I have a day off today. What about you?"

Her accent was so beautiful I almost forgot to answer her. "I work as a writer, so I can set my own hours. I just had a lot to do today, so time just got away from me, so I couldn't work out until later."

"Oh, you're a writer? That's great! What do you write about?"

I told her romance, though I also do freelance writing as well to earn extra money here and there.

"I don't believe I got your name. My name's Martin, by the way."

"Gia," she said.

"Very beautiful name. It suits you. Where are you from, by the way?"

She told me she was from Brazil, specifically the capital Rio de Janeiro. Shortly after telling me that, Gia's expression became serious. She gave me an intense stare, which made me swallow hard.

"Martin, let me ask you something: were you watching me while I was squatting? Be honest."

Though she asked me, her tone indicated that she already knew I had been. I believe in being honest with women, so I confessed that I did watch her. I expected her to become angry, but to my surprise, the curvaceous Brazilian smirked.

"I like your honesty, but you shouldn't be so obvious. I'm used to men looking at me, but you might not want to stare so hard."

Sheepishly, I said, "I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine. Again, I'm happy you were honest with me. That takes courage."

"I don't believe in lying, and I hate doing it." She nodded. "Listen, Gia; I'm sure you're eager to get back to your workout, but I'd love to talk with you further. Perhaps later in the week, if you aren't busy, maybe we could meet up for dinner? I'd love to take you out sometime."

"Would you mind if I am honest with you, Martin?" Gia gave me another serious look, while looking me up and down. Nervous, I told her she could, and then she put on another smirk.

"I'm not sure if you can handle me."

Now that was unexpected. Up to that point, I hadn't encountered a woman who reacted that way when I approached them. Despite her words, I don't think Gia telling me this was a bad thing. Because she said that with a smile on her face, I reasoned that she was just playing hard to get.

"Hmm. What makes you say that, Gia?"

"You're much different from the sort of guy I normally go for. I'm usually attracted to guys who are ... you know, like bad boys, and you seem a little too nice. I also like guys who are really, really muscular, like I am. You've got some muscle, but you're kind of skinny. And I love a man who's taller than me, especially when I have my heels on. You're the same height as me, right? Five-foot-nine?"

I nodded. Hearing that I wasn't Gia's type was disheartening. A number of women describe their ideal man as someone tall, muscular, and a bit of a bad boy, which wasn't exactly who I was. Despite being average height, slender, and not being much of a bad boy, I still didn't think Gia was completely rejecting me.

"So you've never been with a guy like that at all?"

She gave me a confused look. "Why would you ask me that? I just told you that was my type. Of course I have."

"Let me ask this: if you've dated guys like that before, why are you single now?"

"Well, I don't really date much since I work nights," Gia said after some thinking. "It's hard to get out when your schedule is different from everyone else's."

"I see. Well, since I'm self-employed, I would be able to go out anytime. I'm not a night person, but ..."

"See? That's another reason we wouldn't work out. What do you do, though?"

I told her I was a writer. She told me that made sense; I looked like the type who enjoy writing. In comparison, her job as a cocktail waitress wasn't glamorous, but in her own words "the tips are great."

"That's why I try to get in here every day," Gia added. "The better you look, the more tips you bring in."

Both of us laughed.

"Listen, Gia. I know you said I'm not necessarily your type, but I'd still love to take you out. Maybe we can go to breakfast after your shift."

Eyeing me with a smirk on her face, Gia said "You usually only take a person to breakfast after you've had sex with them."

"You suggested it, not me."

Gia playfully tapped me on the arm, laughing.

"You're persistent. You know what? I'll go out with you, Martin. I'm free this Sunday night if you want to go to dinner. We're not going to breakfast on our first date."

She handed her phone to me, and I programmed my number inside it, then handed it back to her. She sent me a text message so I could save her number, then said she'd give me a call later. I bid her farewell, then went to my locker, grabbed my things, and headed home.

Once there, I made a sandwich and did some writing to pass the time. Around 11, I began to get drowsy, so I prepared to head to bed, but when my phone buzzed and I saw it was Gia calling me, I figured I could stay awake a little longer.

"Hello?" I said with a yawn.

"Oh, were you asleep?"

"Nah. What's up?"

"What time did you want to meet on Thursday? I was thinking eight would be good. How's that for you?"

"Eight's fine. I know of a steakhouse downtown if you're interested."

"I doubt it'll be as good as the ones I'm used to, but that's fine," she said. "But you need to know something, Martin: I don't have sex on the first date."

I smiled. "That's fine. I can wait 'till the second."

That got a laugh out of her. "Whatever! I'll see you Thursday."

"See you then."

I hung up, and shortly after that, went to sleep, still unable to believe I had a date with a woman as curvaceous and sexy as Gia. Though she might have tried to hide it, I could tell she was the sort of woman who loved to fuck based on how she looked at me. Not only that, but the energy she projected was highly sexual, which, along with her jaw-dropping curves and the way she moved them, created an instant attraction.

Thursday night was going to be quite exciting.

#

The night for Gia and my date arrived. A half-hour before the date, she sent me a message confirming if we were still on (she also teased me, asking me if I needed to be in bed, or if I could still hang with her). I told her we were, then I dressed and headed to the steakhouse. Arriving ten minutes before the date started allowed me to get a booth for two in the rear of the restaurant. I ordered water while I waited.

I looked around, surprised there weren't many people out tonight. It made the environment oddly quiet, which was actually a good thing; I'd be able to hear my date better once she got here. I decided to check my emails and surf the Internet while I waited.

"Martin?" Gia's voice startled me. I saw my waitress bring her to my table, for which I thanked her. Gia was a little over twenty minutes late, for which she apologized; she said it took her a little longer than she thought to get ready.

My eyes widened. Gia was dressed casually, in just a white top and blue jeans with wedge heels, but she was still able to make me utterly awestruck. Her white shirt exposed much of her midriff, and I knew she was in great shape, but I didn't expect her to actually have such well-defined abs. Her jeans were so tight that they had a "painted on" look; I mused that it must have taken her extra time to get them on.

I figured that Gia's hair was long, but it came all the way to her lower back. Even though the restaurant's lights were dim, I could still see the shine, as though she just finished washing it.

"I guess you're not too mad about me being late," she said with a laugh.

"No, you're fine. It's fine, I should say."

She giggled, then took a seat next to me in my booth. "So, how has your week been?"

"Productive, actually. I've been working on a few writing projects. How about you?"

"Everything's been good. I've been catching up on my sleep, mostly, so my day is just getting started."

Our waitress came back and asked if we were ready to order. We both decided on steaks cooked medium, baked potatoes, and salads on the side. Our server took our menus, brought Gia some water as well, then said she'd be back to check on us later.

"How long have you been into fitness, Gia?" While our food was being cooked, I figured I'd make conversation to learn more about my date, and what better thing to talk about than something it was clear she enjoyed?

"Since I was little," Gia said. "When I was a little girl, I was always running around and playing outside. Once I became a teenager, I started working out more seriously, and I've kept doing it until now, and I love it. Believe it or not, I used to want to be an accountant, but that didn't' work out so well."

"I hadn't expected that," I said, to which Gia told me most people never would guess that about her. "If I may ask, why did you give up on that dream?"

"A lot of those classes were difficult for me, and I didn't have much money for school back then."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Gia moved a little closer to me. "Don't worry about it! One of my friends moved here with me, and we're doing well. Life is great."

"Do you like America more than Brazil?"

"It's just ... different," Gia said after some thinking. "People in Brazil are a little friendlier. More open to talking. Americans aren't as friendly. Some of you are really shy. Also, I don't think American's care about being in shape as much. You guys drive everywhere. In Brazil, everyone works out and walks around. The weather is warmer, too."

"It sounds like you enjoy Brazil more," I concluded.

"Well, America is a little quieter, which can be good at times. And it's easier to make money here. There are people from all over the world who come here, so I've met a lot of cool people since I've been here."

I nodded. She asked me about myself, and I told her, but my backstory wasn't nearly as interesting as hers, being that I grew up in America and hadn't been outside of the country. Still, she listened, curious.

"What were you like when you were younger, Martin?" Gia stared at me with her brown eyes and crossed her legs. I briefly looked at her thighs, and even in her jeans, I could tell she spent a lot of time toning them up.

I swallowed hard. "I was quiet. I read a lot, did my schoolwork, nothing too much out of the ordinary."

"Did you date a lot?" Gia really seemed curious about that one.

"Not really, at least not until after I was done with school."

She nodded. "I thought as much. You were kind of shy?"

"A little, yeah." I shrugged.

"Were you a nerd in school?" Gia laughed.

"Some people called me that, yeah." I didn't see a reason to hide that from her. Chances are, if Gia asked me that, she already knew anyway. She told me she didn't really mind, but I was much different from the men she usually goes out with. I remembered: tall, muscular, bad boy types.

Our server brought our food. She excused herself, then came back moments later to see if everything was to our liking. We told her it was, and she said if we needed anything, we could signal for her. Then, she excused herself.

I was reminded of Gia stating that I couldn't "handle" her, though. Whenever a woman uses words like that, I usually know she's at least considering having sex, and from the tight clothes Gia wore, even though she claimed I wasn't her type, she still had some interest in me.

"I'd like to ask you something," I said after a forkful of steak. "What are you doing after this, Gia?"

"I was going to go to the gym to workout, why?"

I smiled. "How would you like to get a different type of workout at my apartment?"

That made Gia giggled and playfully tap me on the arm. I laughed alongside her.

"No, Martin," she said, breaking out into a coy smile. "You're attractive in an innocent sort of way, and I do like you, but I don't do that on the first date. Besides, I'm not sure you'd be able to really handle me."

"You said that before. I'd love to know the meaning behind those words and why you think that way. I'm going to guess that when you say, 'I can't handle you,' you mean sexually."

My date was still smiling, but her tone was a little more serious. "It wasn't just that, but even my lifestyle. I work and go out at night, and you get up early. You don't seem like the type of guy who likes to go out on the dance floor and have fun, either. You do a lot of reading, too. A guy like you really can't keep up with me.

"The bad boys like to have fun and they know how to handle a woman," she added.

"I see. So, if you think this, why did you agree to go out with me?"

Gia paused. "You may not be a bad boy, and you may not be taller than me, but there's still something about you I like. Maybe it's the way you look at me."

It seems like whenever Gia answered a question, she ended up creating another one. I asked her what she meant by that.

"You have a very powerful stare," she said, closing the distance between us and lowering her voice to a whisper. "I can tell a lot about someone from their eyes, and well ... when I look at yours, I think you're someone who is really passionate. I think you're the sort of person who really enjoys sex."

I told her that was correct. "You also seem like a woman who loves to fuck, Gia," I said, which made her eyes widen.

"Well, yeah. But like I said, I'm not doing that on the first date."

"I'm fine with that." Immediately upon saying that, I planted a kiss on her lips, then pulled back. To my surprise, she moved forward to kiss me back longer than I had her, then parted it.

"Are you sure, Gia?"

"Yes. I like you, but I don't want to move that fast. I'm not that easy."

"I should tell you I don't have a problem with a woman who sleeps with me quickly." Gia told me she still didn't want to do it right away, to which I replied with "All right, next time we meet, then. Do you work this Sunday?"

She nodded. "Yes, but I work earlier than normal; I get off at ten that night. Sure you'll be up?"

Gia and I laughed, but nonetheless, I told her that would be acceptable. I'd be a little tired, but it wouldn't be a problem for her to come over.

We finished our steaks and food, then sat for a while, enjoying each other's company. Our waitress came back, and I told her we were ready for the check, which she brought back. I took out some cash to pay the bill and some for a tip, and left it on the table, then took Gia by the hand and led her out of the restaurant.

"You said you're going to the gym after this, right?" I asked once we were outside. "Even after eating?"

She shook her head. "I'm going to head back home to change, then I'll head there. Martin, are you really sure you want to see me this weekend?"

"Absolutely."

We both stared at each other. Gia smirked.

"All right. I'll be at your house after my shift. I should tell you though, I'm still not sure you can handle me."

"There you go with that again." I sighed.

"I don't want to come off as arrogant, but I am good at what I do, and a lot of guys tell me I have a good body. I may be a little too much for you, Martin."

"I'm pretty sure I can keep up with you."

Both of us laughed, then we kissed once more. I rested a hand on the small of her back, surprised at its firmness. She gave a light moan, which made me think she was beginning to regret her "no first date sex" policy.

With some difficulty, both of us separated, and she said she would see me in the early part of Monday morning. I stood, watching her shake her round ass in her jeans until she disappeared from view, then walked to my own apartment.

It was hard to believe such a sexy Brazilian woman was going to visit my apartment. With her tight, yet curvaceous body, along with the sort of demeanor which suggests a love and passion for sex, I was beginning to wonder if there may have been truth to Gia's words. I hoped I could handle a woman with such powerful carnal energy.

With each moment that passed leading up to our rendezvous, I grew more anxious.

I knew the next few days were going to go by slowly.

#

For the hours leading up to my appointed time with Gia, I cleaned my apartment and made it as friendly for her as I could. I set a bowl of fresh fruit on the coffee table beside some books just in case she wanted something to eat after work.

12