Latin Housekeeper

Story Info
Pursuing my Latin housekeeper in Cancun resort.
951 words
4.13
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction of myself. I am mid 40s married bisexual. I am able to work remotely so I stay in Mexico during the winters while renting an apartment on a small island and travel back for meetings every 3-4 weeks.

The following story I am sharing with you is a true encounter.

I was given a friends timeshare for 10 days In Cancun. I was staying on the 9th floor of the resort. I would go out till early in morning and sleep in until 9:30-10:00am. The first night there I was awakened by the little male Hispanic maid as I opened the door in my boxer briefs. He was eye candy 5'1" maybe 95 lbs 22 yrs of age and trophy for my stay. I just had to figure out how it was gonna happen. The next two days I would see him on my walk to the pool heading to my room at 10:30-10:45 am.

This is where my plan came in. It took me two days of being in my room naked when the maid came in before I was able to get his ass attention. On the fourth day when he when he knocked on the door I acted like I was sleeping naked with covers off with me sporting "morning wood". He was embarrassed and said he was sorry and he will come back. I told him "no that is fine he could clean the room while I took a shower" I got up naked with morning wood, laid 100 pesos on the desk, went into the bathroom with door partially open so as he came in with supplies hopefully he would see me tugging myself. I then hopped in the shower still fondly and tugging on my cock being vocal. I came out naked and asked if he had any fresh towels He looked down and seen I was still naked how he found me earlier. He handed me a towel and took a glance at my cock. I looked around the room and seen it was already clean. I asked him if he would like to take a break and have something to drink. He told me he had a lot to clean since the other maid for the other wing did not come in. Damn I struck out!

The next morning he knocked for a long time before he came in. Again there I was just like yesterday, asleep, naked, sporting morning wood. I told him to come in to clean while I shower. This time I rubbed his ass and told him how cute his ass was. While I laid 200 pesos down this time. I went to shower, came out naked again and asked for another clean towel while asking him to dry my back this time. He kindly obliged. I turned around kissed his cheek and asked to see his guapo culo (good looking ass) and uncut penis. I reached down to help his pants but he shyly did it himself. I grabbed his cock with one hand and the other I grabbed what he had for a hot ass. He dove right in giving me the most passionate kiss I have ever had. By his kiss he would have thought he was the aggressor of my plan. My newest Latin lover was loving on me. My little lover walked me backwards to the bed as I fell on my back in the bed. He climbed between my legs to moved his mouth to the cock he had seen the past two days trying to gain his attention and light his sweet lips kiss the tip of it while keeping his eyes locked to my eyes. Then he sent this gringo to heaven by engulfing my cock into his mouth giving a passionate blowjob while often licking my taint. Like I have found with a lot of Latin lovers they like to like and eat ass and my newest lover was no exception. He worked my hole like I do my lovers before I penetrate them. I was hoping he didn't think that was gonna be role in my plan. I had too many hours wrapped up planning how I was gonna bury his ass with my cock.

I was able to move him after 10 minutes to a 69 so I could get his ass primed for my cock. I reached his ass with my tongue ass my lover surrendered my cock from his mouth and rolled to his stomach. I was licking and eating that sweet ass like a lollipop while he was feverishly jacking his hard cock.

I told him do not ejaculate that I was gonna make him. I hurried to the nightstand to get protection while I fingered his nicely natural lubed ass while I got on the condom. I mounted him from behind slowly and gingerly. I let out a moan of pleasure and acceptance. I pumped nice and slowly before rolling him to his back so I could look at his beautiful face and focus on each other pleasure through each other's facial expression. After 5-10 minutes of communicating through facial speaking we both came together with no hands, me feeling up my Trojan and him spraying his abs and chest. We laid there and spoke on the events prior to our activities and how many more times he was going to wake me up.

He was my hot lover everyday then after ‪at 10:45am‬ everyday right up until I checked out my last day.

We still WhatsApp every day. I pay for his way on his days off when I am home on the island to spend the day and night with me.