Latin Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt a splash of warm jizz land across my back. "Oh yeah, baby, take your papi's load."

I had no choice but to take it where it landed since he was holding me bent over. I did still feel his balls up against my ass. Then he moved a little and began rubbing his bare cock up against my hole. "Oh that felt good. Thank you," he said, backing away. He pulled up his boxer shorts and sat back down on the toilet seat. "Can't even stand man your ass was so good to me."

I had begun to stand up but I could feel his load rolling down my back toward my ass. "Can you hand me some paper, so I can clean this off?"

"No man, that's my load. Come here."

I turned around and felt him pull my shirt down and push it into my back, right where his load was. He had marked me. I was his. "I get to fuck you like that every day I'll never have to haul around my full load. I'll just feed you some, then fuck you for the rest!" He pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and lit one up right there. "You gonna want some more of this tomorrow?"

I looked down to see him wave around his cock through his boxer shorts. He was starting to jerk himself off and I couldn't believe it but he was getting hard again. God yes. I wanted more of that. Now. I licked my lips before I pulled up my pants. When I bent over I could see the condom on the floor. "We gotta get back to class. Then we can have a lot more of those." He stood up, put his half hard cock back in his shorts and pulled up his pants. I hated leaving that bathroom, but at least I was leaving after having gotten what I wanted.

By the time we got back to class we discovered we were way too late, and we'd been kicked out back to our regular departments. I hadn't realized it but our fifteen minutes of fucking had turned into 45 minutes. At first I was angry about it, but after realizing what I got instead, I was fine with it. And Alex was right - we had a lot more used condoms on the floor.

I honestly thought that was the last time I'd get to do anything with this Latin man. I was wrong. That was only the beginning.

12