Latin Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenni put her hands on his knees and pushed herself up and I followed. Carlos moved back a bit onto the couch, lying at an angle, one foot on the floor. Kenni quickly climbed up and mounted him, sliding down on his still rock-hard cock. I watched, knowing how good it felt, my pussy still tingling from being filled by him and by my mega-orgasm. At least I was pleased to see that she did about the same as I had, only a few variations in rhythm altering the performance.

But I heard Carlos deep voice, hoarse and gasping as she road him harder and faster, saying, "Ven aqui, querida." I looked over and saw a big smile on his face, even though his hips were thrusting hard into Kenni. I leaned over to kiss him, but he moaned, "No querida, quiero probarte!"

Kenni gasped, "Baby, he wants to taste you!"

I shuddered as I realized, he wanted to eat me! My pussy was still dripping wet and wide open, stretched by his massive tool, but I couldn't wait to comply and put one knee on the couch, then straddled his face, facing Kenni. She giggled and slapped down on him even harder, then gasped as she felt how deep he rammed into her.

I began to lower myself to his mouth, but his hands grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard, and I felt him score a bulls-eye as his tongue rammed into my cunt. I jumped and gasped, "OH!" but immediately relaxed and pushed down on his face. If he wanted me to smother him, I'd comply! Oh God! His tongue ravaged me! He slurped and licked, drinking my juices, then ground his tongue into my slit as his lips moved up and down. His hands went under my ass and lifted for a moment as he took a deep breath, then dropped me as he grabbed my hips again.

His lips found my clit and I squealed, only his hands keeping me from pulling up. He sucked and ground his tongue against me and suddenly I was moaning, crying, the intense pleasure almost too much to bear. But when he pushed me up again, aside from his gasping I heard someone else, moaning and crying I realized it was Kenni. And then Carlos joined her as he started pumping his hips hard, ramming his cock into her as she pounded down on him.

I didn't want to interfere with their obvious pleasure, knowing it couldn't last too much longer. But suddenly his hands pulled me down again, and his tongue went into overdrive, pumping in and out of me in time with his thrusts into Kenni. I began bucking on him, too far gone to think of stopping, and I ground my pussy against his face, sliding my lips over his. Until he found my clit again and sucked hard. Oh God!

I screamed, thrashing against him, refusing to lift even when he pushed. He'd have to eat his way out. Which he was more than happy to do! And suddenly I felt my creamy juices gush over his face as I groaned loud enough to be heard next door, another amazing orgasm rocking me, my entire body shaking. He gave a heave, lifting me and gasping for breath. I pulled away from him and fell into the corner of the couch, enjoying the remnants of my climax with my arms locked around my knees.

But they weren't through, and she pushed up from his lap, her juices dripping, and turned, kneeling with her head on her hands on the arm of the couch. He was up in a second, behind her, and she moaned "Ohhhhhhh FUCK!" as he drove his cock to the hilt in her. But she rolled her ass hard back against him and he grabbed her hips, starting to pound her immediately, so hard the entire couch was rocking back and forth.

They moved with skill of two people thoroughly used to each other, gradually going harder, faster, her cries rising in pitch to match the sound of their bodies colliding. He was simply gasping, grunting, the exertion covering his body with sweat which flew in all directions from his face each time he slammed into her. Suddenly she screeched, "Oh shit!" in a high strangling voice, and her head went down against the couch arm. With a snarl he drove into her again and together they bucked and ground, enjoying tremendous orgasms together. It was beautiful.

And all at once I felt selfish, guilty, inadequate. I shouldn't have been there. Intimate moments such as that are only meant to be shared by two, I thought. I realized now, they fucked like animals! But it was just a reflection of their passion, their desire, their love for each other. How could I intrude on that! Of course I had never initiated this encounter with them, but I must have overstayed my leave, not given them a way to say my time was up.

I was devastated. I truly didn't want this to end. But there was no way I could be included in their beautiful private life.

When they finally recovered enough to sit up they snuggled together in the corner of the couch, big smiles on their faces. I had already found my robe, which I held in front of me, and I mumbled, "I guess it's time for me to go, perhaps I've intruded on you too much already. I had a wonderful time today, though."

Suddenly they both had a look of shock. Kenni said, "Oh NO, baby!"

And Carlos echoed, "Please querida, you CAN'T!"

"I've never seen two people with such a powerful love!" I said. "There's no way you would want me in between you, and you've been very generous, sharing a moment of your lives with me. We're still friends, wonderful friends, but I feel out of place being so close to you. And I hope I can still use the pool once in a while!" I hoped the smile on my face would not look as false as it felt. I wanted to cry.

They were silent for a moment, looking at each other. Then Carlos gave a little nod, got up and silently headed into the kitchen. Kendra said softly, "Crissy, please, come sit with me."

I did and she put her arm around my shoulders, but didn't try to pull me close. She looked at me and gave a little smile, then took a deep breath.

"Baby, I think we understand you, and why you think you don't belong here. But I need to tell you the whole story. Everything I said to you today about us and how I wanted to get together with you is true. But there's more. And there's lots more now than there was this morning."

"You're right; Carlos and I are very much in love, so strong that I don't know if anything could break us apart. I think you have seen that today. But I have always been attracted to girls. And Carlos knows that. Before he came along I though I might be a lesbian. But he proved otherwise. I've never been able to get enough of him and I don't believe I ever will. Aside from the fact that I love him, I have a raging sexual desire for him, I get wet just thinking about him when he's at work. It couldn't be more heterosexual, and it couldn't be more about raw, down and dirty sex! So I guess I must be bi-sexual."

"But that doesn't mean my appetite for women went away. And Carlos knows that too. I told him over and over that he is all I need, more than enough for me. And it's true. And I believe he would never cheat on me, he's too honest and too loyal for that. And there's the love thing again!" She giggled. "He has proven over and over that his love for me is as strong as mine is for him. But he's human too, and he can't help but be attracted to a woman who really appeals to him, mentally or physically. Just like every other man in the universe. That doesn't mean he would ever act on it though. In a way, he's lucky, because even though I am sometimes attracted to another man now, not one has ever had a fraction of the attraction he has, and I can easily resist and forget it. He doesn't have to worry about men, and he knows it."

"When we first moved in and met you, Crissy, it was mid-winter and outside in a parka we hardly knew what you looked like. But from the little chats we had while shoveling snow and taking in groceries we both knew we liked you, just for you. That's normal and it's nice when neighbors can be friends. But when summer came and we had you over to use the pool with us, things changed a little. I guess you noticed Carlos looking at you. But I don't think you noticed me looking too."

"But Carlos did. And he realized that you are one of those women that appeal to me. It's true, baby, something about you turned me on right from the start. I would never have said anything to him. And I would never have done anything. Never! But Carlos loves me so much he always wants me to be happy, and one day he asked me if I was attracted to you. I denied it at first, but he knew."

"But meanwhile, I'd seen him looking at you too. He's too honest to be very good at hiding anything from me. So when I brought it up he admitted it, of course. It seems he saw the same things in you I did, and it was much more than just physical attraction for both of us. Anyway, he finally asked me if I was interested in having "an affair" with you. He said he wanted me to be happy and he wouldn't mind if that's what I wanted. But I knew that if I did, we would talk about it together, and I knew that deep inside it would hurt him because he felt the same attraction I did. And I could never hurt him baby, please believe that."

"But little by little, I began to think about it. And I began to picture the three of us together. And oh my fucking God, It made me so hot I could get off just by touching myself a little! Even the thought of him pounding his cock into you was a tremendous turn-on for me. We are so close I knew I would almost feel the same desire and lust he did. Remember, I like women to start with baby, and I truly like you. And after today I can say, more than I ever expected. You are wonderful Crissy, perfect for me. And every thought I had about us all together is true!"

So I told Carlos what I'd been thinking, and that maybe we could both enjoy you if you wanted to enjoy us. I knew it was a long shot. I didn't think he'd ever agree and I was almost certain you would run screaming if I approached you. He was very reluctant, perhaps afraid I was just trying to please him so I wouldn't have to feel guilty about an affair with a woman. But that's not it at all. In my mind it's all one big package, and if one piece is missing, none of it works at all for me."

"I never told Carlos I had actually decided to go ahead with the plan, and really, I hadn't. But when I saw you outside, something clicked. And I knew it was now or never. And you know the rest. Except for the fact that I really did know he might be home early, and I was hoping he would. That would be the easy way for everything to come together. And it did! But Carlos never knew till he got home what I had in mind. I was so thrilled that he reacted the way that he did! I was really wishing he'd fucked you instead of me when he found us together. But I guess we made up for that later!" She giggled again. "And baby, Carlos NEVER speaks Spanish in public, only when we are intimate together. It's a sign of pure affection. He's proud of his English and feels no need for it. But you saw how easily he fell into using it with you. I'm the only other one he's ever done that with!"

I was totally shocked, flabbergasted! But somehow I took it as a compliment that they both really wanted me, enough to try something they had never done before. I realized that somewhere along the line she had taken my hand, and was squeezing it so hard it almost hurt. But I didn't care. Deep inside, I was thrilled by everything she'd told me. And I began to feel the same tingling sensation I'd had with them all day inside me again. And without thinking, I turned to her and kissed her, a friendly but intimate kiss. Because I knew I'd felt the same things about them, but pushed them aside, knowing it was silly to feel like that about my neighbors.

I felt the arm across my shoulders tighten and she pulled me closer to her, my head now resting on her shoulder. "Sweetheart, there's another thing," she said. "This is about today. I thought that maybe even if you and I... and maybe Carlos... got together, it might be a one time thing. Maybe you and I would make love, maybe Carlos and you would enjoy each other too. But who knew if you would like the idea. Or that we would. I didn't even know if you could take his cock; I was afraid that might scare you away by itself. I thought that even if it happened once, you might just leave and that would be the end of it."

"But Crissy, it was better than I ever imagined or dared hope for. From the time you and I touched each other in the shower, I felt there was something special between us and I thought you did too. I knew you had never been touched by a woman before, and the fact that you accepted me so readily and gave back so much told me it was right. And I knew that from the moment Carlos walked into the room and saw us together, he was on fire! When he fucked me he was showing you how it could be. And when he asked you to put his cock into me for him, he was telling you he wanted to do that with you!"

"Honey, I know that when you saw us together just now it scared you. You saw how strong our love, our bond is and felt you could never be a part of it. And you need to know it, because that's the reason any of this is possible. You don't have to worry about breaking us apart because that won't happen. But it doesn't mean you can't share with us. You offer something both of us need, You fulfill my desire for a woman more than anyone else ever has, and it sets Carlos on fire, seeing us together, partly because he knows it makes me happy."

"Baby, I think the three of us can be perfect together! We don't want you to leave! I know you and I are attracted to each other, I'm the only woman you have ever been with, and I can see how you feel about Carlos. He makes you as hot as you make him! Or me!" She giggled again. "We would never try to make you stay with us if you didn't want to, but please, just don't let our passion for each other make you think you can't fit. It's what makes this possible!"

I was Jello inside. Kenni hadn't said she and Carlos loved me, that would be ridiculous, but she expressed such a deep, genuine affection, even need, that I couldn't help but be moved. And deep down I knew she was right. I felt exactly the same things for them. I didn't want to turn to her. But when I didn't move she gently put her fingers on my chin and pulled my face around. And saw the tears streaming down my cheeks! And when I saw her dear, caring face, I collapsed, burying my face against her shoulder as I sobbed uncontrollably.

Her arms went around me, holding me, and I vaguely heard her call Carlos to come. He did and sat next to me, stroking my hair and leaning over giving me little gentle kisses on my shoulders.

"I asked her to stay with us," she said.

"Of course," he replied

At that moment, somehow I felt very loved.

Sometime later, Kenni said quietly, "I think it's time for us to go to bed."

I wasn't sure what that meant, I desperately wanted to stay with them now, but I thought perhaps it was my cue to go home for the night. But she looked at me with a smile and said, "Crissy, you're the guest of honor, would you like the left, right or middle?" And I ended up in the middle, with the arms of both of them around me, the covers pulled up under our chins.

I was physically and now emotionally drained, and although there were many questions whirling in my head, I fell asleep almost at once. But hours later, in the middle of the night, I woke to the feel of a hand lightly moving up and down my arm. I gave a little sigh and realized it was Kenni. Carlos was snoring lightly and had turned away from me a bit in his sleep. Her lips were right against my ear. "Shhhhhhhh, baby," she whispered ever so softly. "I just had to touch you to make sure you're really here."

I rolled carefully towards her and we put our arms around each other. Her warm body felt like the softest, most wonderful thing I'd ever touched. When our lips joined we both sighed with pure pleasure. We spent long minutes kissing, our hands gently stroking each other. I shivered and felt her shiver too, our touches stimulating each other, but it felt just too good to break the spell. Finally she whispered, "Good night honey, I can't wait to wake up in the morning with you!"

When I woke again it was light in the room and Carlos was stirring. When I groaned and rolled towards him he whispered, "Buenas dias, querida."

When he lifted his arm I snuggled in against his chest, and when he held me against him I quickly realized he had a huge erection. He laughed and said, "It's always like that in the morning."

I knew about "morning wood" and giggled as I reached down and grasped him lightly. "Se siente bien!" he gasped. As I now knew was his habit, he took my head in his hands and kissed me, gently but passionately, leaving no doubt what my touch was doing to him.

We heard a stirring behind us and Kenni said, "Good morning, lovers!" When I didn't immediately turn to her she realized what was going on and giggled, "I see you've discovered our morning treat!" And she snuggled up against my back, wrapping her arms around me. From behind my head she whispered, "Go ahead, baby, stroke him, he loves it!"

When my hand started moving slowly he shuddered and groaned, and no longer needing to be quiet, he rolled onto his back, pushing down the covers. Once again I marveled at the length of his cock as I continued my long smooth strokes, and his hips moved slowly, thrusting into my hand. And as I continued for a few minutes, moaned softly, his legs moving back and forth on the bed. "Damn!" he finally exclaimed. "I do have to go to work. But I'll be home early, maybe at noon. Please! Mis queridas, be here when I get back!"

I let go of him, but leaned forward and kissed him hard. "You know we will," I whispered.

I felt Kenni pull away from me and get off the bed. She came around and sat next to Carlos, who by then was also sitting. They wrapped their arms around each other and enjoyed a long good morning kiss. Kenni giggled, "I have to show you how I send him off to work, almost every morning!"

He broke into a big grin and immediately stood up. She reached out her hand and grasped his still rigid cock and stroked it hard several times, as he moaned, head back and eyes closed. Then she slid off the bed onto her knees in front of him, her hand still holding tight. And she immediately opened her mouth and slid it over his head as he gasped out, "Ay Dios! Querida!"

She wasted no time, bobbing back and forth, taking him deeper with every thrust of her head, and his cock soon became coated with her saliva. He had both hands in her hair, and he moaned and gasped, his body squirming constantly. I watched, marveling how she knew exactly what he liked best, pushing all his buttons. In a minute or two he was groaning with every stroke of her lips, and his hips were rolling, ramming his cock into her mouth as she bobbed.

And again, she suddenly lunged forward and his cock disappeared, buried in her throat. "OH FUCK!" he growled, and I could see his legs shake. She began long deep strokes, her lips pressing against him with every thrust. And when she pulled back for air she immediately repeated, time after time. Soon ropes of saliva were dripping from his cock, and his hands had tightened on her head as his hips thrust harder, pumping his cock into her mouth.

She pulled back once more, but this time she looked up to him with a smile, whispering, "Damelo, mi amor!" and took just his head back in her mouth. She was sucking hard, and I could tell her tongue was swirling around him.

He moaned, making sounds of sweet agony, and his knees sagged. His eyes were clenched tight. With a final groan he gripped her head again and thrust hard, ramming his cock into her mouth till he pressed against her lips several times. Suddenly he growled, his legs straightening again, and bucked against her, his hands so tight her head was thrown back and forth like a rag doll. And I could hear her making little sounds as she valiantly swallowed, drinking every drop of his cum.