Latin Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end, he stood stock still for a moment, running his hands over her hair as he whispered, "Querida, querida," then slowly pulled his cock from her lips. She was gasping deeply, trying to catch her breath, but the two looked at each other, big smiles on both their faces. As he turned to go for his shower he said softly, "Te quiero mucho, amor."

I almost wanted to cry, it was so beautiful. And for a moment I felt left out. NO! That wasn't it at all! I wasn't left out, I was very much included, right there watching, and Kenni had told me she wanted to show me! The sight was intensely erotic as she knew it would be, and I had a front row seat. My pussy was once again dripping wet and I was trembling with desire. And I realized I was envious! But not of the sex, I knew that was mine for the asking, I was envious of the love! And yet I was welcomed so easily into their lives I realized I could be loved too.

Kenni had crawled back on the bed and was leaning back against a pillow, smiling at me. And suddenly something clicked in my head and I was mad at myself. I could no longer keep such feelings inside. Kenni and Carlos wouldn't, they resolved everything by telling each other how they felt. No secrets.

I crawled up next to Kenni, setting up and other pillow and settling back next to her. Immediately, she took my hand, holding it. I felt better already. I turned to her with a big grin. "Kenni I want to tell you something, I think this is the way you and Carlos would handle it. When I watched you just now, it was amazingly sexy, God, my pussy got soaking wet just watching! But I felt like something was wrong and now I realize, I was jealous! Not of the sex, baby, of the love between the two of you. You are so beautiful together!"

Kendra reached for me and put her arms around me, squeezing hard as we hugged. "Oh Crissy, I'm so glad you told me! That's always the first step! I think I understand baby. Love can happen overnight, it's real love, but it's born of lust and discovery, desire, and a sudden feeling of wanting and being wanted. It was that way with us. And all that's part of our love today. But it's much more than that now. Our souls have mated! Neither of us would ever be whole without the other, and because of that we'll be together no matter what happens."

"Love like that doesn't take forever, we've only been together six years and most of that time we've been almost like we are now. That doesn't happen overnight, but I think every day it gets a little stronger!" She closed her eyes and smiled, and I knew she was feeling it, just thinking of it!

Then she added, "Baby, if you felt that way, it means you feel something for us too. And if we didn't feel something for you we wouldn't be together now!" And she whispered, almost conspiratorially, "Carlos will be in again before he leaves for work. Just tell him how you feel and let's see what happens."

Her arms tightened around me and we kissed, our hands lightly stroking each other. I was amazed how quickly I tingled at her touch and how soothing her words had been.

A minute later Carlos came back, now looking very proper in his work attire. We both climbed off the bed to say goodbye to him, and he said, "Goodbye for now mis queridas. I'll be home soon because I can't wait to be with you again." And he winked at us and said, "I hope you have a great morning together!"

Kenni put her arms around his neck and gave him a long kiss, then said, "Have a great morning baby, we'll be waiting for you." Then she whispered, "I love you!"

I put a hand on his shoulder, and rather shyly said, "Carlos, hurry back to us, I'll miss you. I love being with you and Kenni so much!" And I went on tiptoes to give him a little kiss.

But he suddenly wrapped his arms around me, hugging me against him and said, "Crissy I'm so glad you have joined our life! You make us both so happy! I hate leaving, and I can't wait to get back to you and Kenni!" And he gave me a long hard kiss!

God! The man turned me on with just a hug and kiss! Of course I was naked but so was Kenni, and that's how I'd been ever since he got home yesterday. You'd think by now...

We could see it was hard for him, but he turned and left quickly. When I looked at Kenni she had a little smile. "See?" she said. "Do you think he feels something for you?"

"Oh! Of course I do! And I feel it from you, too, Kenni. It's such a nice warm feeling that I haven't had in such a long time."

She turned and jumped back onto the bed, bouncing a little. With a big smile she patted the spot next to her and said, "Come here, baby!"

I crawled over to her and she lay back, putting her arms out to me. I snuggled into her arms, loving the feel of her soft warm body against mine. Our lips met gently, moving slowly against each other and I was almost purring I felt so good. Our hands started to explore, petting each other and I shuddered, then stretched as I felt the beginnings of arousal flutter through my body. When she moaned softly into my mouth I knew she felt it too.

Just lying there together felt wonderful, and there was no hurry, no need to rush into anything. I ran my fingers lightly up and down the front of her thigh, my gentle touch teasing. And she played too, a single fingertip making light circles around my nipples, first one, then the other. And when my fingers slid to her inner thigh she used two fingertips to stroke my nipples, barely pinching, squeezing, pulling. We hardly moved, and yet lay with chests heaving, breaths coming in deep gasps.

I couldn't resist those stiff red curls and tangled my fingers in them. She giggled and got even, her fingers moving to my own blonde muff. And we both moaned and squirmed on the bed, smiling at each other as we teased, avoiding what we both wanted the most.

Our hips began to move, then roll very slowly, little moans escaping with every new touch. Kenni whispered, "God Crissy, I love being a woman!"

Right at that moment I understood perfectly. There was a softness, a fineness to our touches and emotions that most men never enjoyed, never knew existed! I rolled towards her and we put our arms around each other, bodies lightly pressed, lips and tongues languorously playing.

Her hands were moving over my body, never lingering, touching here and there, and little by little I began to feel an electricity in them. I began breathing deeply, then gasping, then whimpering. She put her arms lightly around me and kissed me again, her tongue teasing my lips. When I moaned and opened my mouth she slipped it barely between them, going back and forth, sliding against one lip, then the other. She made my tongue come out and play with hers, the tips brushing, pressing, then sliding over one another's lips.

Our lips were barely touching, not pressed together or grinding. This was a new way of kissing for me, guys were always eager to have their tongues practically in my throat, their lips mashed against mine. But my God, she lit me on fire! I was shuddering, shivers going through my body, but then I realized, it was the same for her.

We were both moaning softly, sighing, gasping, and our hands had found each other's breasts. I loved the feel of her large, heavy globes in my hands and I grabbed hold, squeezing, kneading, my fingers moving over them. But she was fascinated with my nipples, much longer and more pointy than hers, and she grasped them in her fingertips, torturing me.

She stroked them, then pinched lightly, then twisted gently. But when she squeezed harder and pulled, stretching me. I groaned loudly, my back suddenly arching. There was a hint of pain, but I felt those fingers in my pussy, and my juices were running, the muscles clenching and releasing of their own accord.

I was whimpering, moaning, gasping, and my hips began to roll, pumping against hers. My fingers dug into her gorgeous tits, and my palms ground against her nipples. And I felt her back arch too, pressing her into my hands. The fingers of one hand found one of her hard little buds and I began squeezing and pulling her too. I quickly realized that's what she wanted, because she moaned, "Oh Fuck! Oh God Crissy, yes... yes!" and her hips suddenly rammed against me. She was as wet as I was, and our pussies ground together, sliding easily in the slippery juices running from us.

I was amazed her small bud would stretch as much as it did, and even when I released her it stayed erect. Still holding her breast, I bent my head and sucked in the hard tip, massaging it with my tongue. When my lips closed around it and my tongue began circling I suddenly felt her hips buck, and her head flew back into the pillow. "Oh shit!" exploded from her mouth.

Of course I knew what she wanted, we had been building up to it together. I forced myself to push away from her and rose to my knees and we stared at each other. When I began to move down the bed she raised her legs in the air, making it easy for me to move between them. Then she spread them wide and began rolling her hips, telling me how badly she needed me. I smiled up at her and ran my hands up and down her thighs, following them with my mouth, giving her gentle kisses and licks.

I could smell our scents, mixed together now, both of us dripping wet. And when I finally lowered my head and slid my tongue the length of her pussy I moaned with pleasure at her taste. She squealed at the touch, and her hips lifted, pushing her against my face. I put my hands on both her hips, holding her still as I kissed and licked gently, then stroked her open hole with the tip of my tongue. Her entire body shuddered violently, and she was gasping and crying at every touch.

I slid my tongue slowly inside her, knowing the torture she felt. And I lapped up her flowing juices, savoring her new-found flavor. Looking up at her with my wet face I smiled and said, "God Kenni, you're delicious!" She moaned at the thought and her hips bucked against my hands, her ass lifting off the bed. And she gasped out, almost crying, "Crissy! Please baby, I need some too!"

I was so hot and aroused I was dying for her touch, any touch! And I quickly turned on the bed and straddled her, my pussy over her face. I began to lower my lips to her again, but she grabbed my hips hard, yanking me down until her tongue could reach. And suddenly it was inside of me! I gasped, groaned, and my hips bucked, ramming my hole against her lips. I could hear her lapping, slurping, and I realized I must have been dripping, running wet!

My head went back, eyes closed, the feeling of her devouring me much too powerful for me to concentrate on her. Instead, I reared up, grinding my pussy into her face, rolling my hips and feeling myself slide across her lips. Of course, she had experience, and knew just what to do to drive me crazy. She caught my lips in her mouth, kissing, licking, then nipping gently, making me jump, gasp and moan. She pulled at me, then rammed her tongue deep inside, making sure she got all the cream running from me.

I was beyond thinking, to far gone to answer, my legs trembling. But suddenly she ordered, in a loud voice, "Dammit Crissy! Do me! Finger my cunt!"

Shocked back from my daze I dove forward again, and rammed a finger into her. She moaned, and I felt her tongue go even deeper as a reward. She was so sloppy wet and open I realized she needed more and quickly doubled up, driving two fingers in as deep as they would go. Her hips started to buck, her pussy ramming against my hand, demanding even more, and I was soon three fingers deep in her. Her grip tightened on my hips and I felt her lips sliding over me.

Suddenly I gasped, then squealed as she found my clit and sucked on it, hard! In response I began pounding my fingers into her and the whole bed rocked as her body undulated, her hips rocking hard as her lips and tongue ravaged me. I was whimpering, crying, my eyes shut tight, but I continued pounding my fingers into her almost automatically as I felt the tingling build deep in my cunt. Her mouth was making loud wet sounds against me as she sucked my lips and my clit, then slurped up the cream pouring out of me. I could hear her moaning as my hand moved faster, and her hips matched the pace, so hard my whole body rocked back and forth.

I moaned out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddddddd... Kenniiiiiiiiiiiii!" and suddenly I felt her tongue ram deep into my cunt once more. And I squealed, then screamed hoarsely as the dam burst. I could actually feel the flood of my juices pouring out of me and I heard her gasp, then gurgle under the torrent. But I continued pounding my fingers into her, and her answering thrusts became ragged, her hips bucking.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" she suddenly screamed and my hand was warm and wet as she came on my fingers. And when I rammed them deep I could feel her clench around them.

My body collapsed on top of her, my cheek pressed against her thigh, at the same time I felt her mouth pull away from me and her grip loosen on my hips. And we both lay gasping, moaning, our bodies soaking wet with sweat and our creamy cum. Realizing I was pressing down on top of her I managed to roll onto the bed on my back, and I lay gasping.

But I heard her call weakly, "Baby, come. Please!"

I crawled up the bed to her, and we kissed, then lay still, arms loosely holding each other. We must have dozed off, because when I heard her voice it was an hour later than I'd thought.

"Crissy?"

"Hmm?"

"You are going stay aren't you? With us?"

"God baby, it's only been a day. Are you so sure you want me?"

"Do you want to try?"

"Of course, I love being with you!"

"We should go get some of your stuff. And I'll clean out some closet space for you."

And so, matter-of-factly, it was decided, I was moving in with them. A day, a week, a year. Forever? Who knew? Of course, my house was right next door. It would take a 30 second walk across the lawn to undo everything. But neither of us was giving that a thought at the moment. It just seemed like the thing to do.

We went and threw some things into boxes, leaving them for Carlos to manhandle to the house later, and I gathered up a few changes of clothes into a bag. After all, we'd have to put clothes on sometime! In an hour it was done. And then we did what women like to do best. We went shopping! Only to the grocery store, which is usually a chore, but this time it was an adventure. We really didn't know each others likes and dislikes, and we had to figure our portions for three instead of one or two. And negotiate favorite brands. It was fun!

By the time we'd gotten out of the store it had gotten warm, and by the time we dragged the bags in the house we were sweaty. It was after 11 AM and I felt a few butterflies as I realized it wouldn't be too long before Carlos came home. I had spent more time with Kenni and gotten to know her better, but that man's animal magnetism sent shivers through me just thinking about him. To say nothing of what his touch could do. Especially now that I knew how he thought about me.

Kenni said, "Honey, I can see you're as wet as I am, do you want a shower, or would you like to go for a swim?" She left "before Carlos gets home" unsaid.

I was feeling a bit more daring now, and I certainly was beyond feeling self-conscious with Kenni. And I knew we'd be at the pool anyhow once Carlos arrived. But the truth was, for some reason I suddenly had a rush of excitement now at the thought of being outside, naked. So Kenni left a note and we headed for the pool.

We wasted no time, throwing off our robes and running for the water. We tumbled in and came up together, grabbing each other as we bounced on tip-toes, realizing the water was a bit deep. And I felt a jolt of pure sexual energy, desire, pulse through my body. My God, my libido had been heightened amazingly after just a day of this amazing adventure!

Since I really wanted to help Kenni with her swimming, I said, "Come on with me!" and began stroking slowly towards the deep end. She looked a little reluctant, but started too, and I waited for her to catch up. When we got back near where we started she was ready to quit, but I urged her to keep going. And when we finally stood, the water was only thigh deep.

It was kind of a shock when I realized we were both standing there naked in the bright sunshine. My body was pretty white except for my arms, and her Irish pink was more prone to freckles than an all-over tan. But I sucked in my breath when I saw her. No doubt about it, she was drop dead gorgeous in a very sexy way, her toned body and ample curves a great contrast. And I realized, I also had a heightened appreciation of her now. Until yesterday, I would just have thought she was beautiful. Now I thought she looked good enough to eat, and a little shiver went through me.

I began to wonder if I was suddenly going to be attracted to every pretty woman. Or if I just had a thing for Kenni, and there was no doubt of that. But then I decided the hell with it! I was no lesbian; my reaction to Carlos was proof of that! And the two of them were more than enough for me!

Suddenly, I realized I had been staring at Kenni. And she was staring back at me, obviously having noticed. She had a little smile on her face, and she said, "Well?" When I gave her a blank stare she said, "Like what you see?"

Oh fuck! I was embarrassed and I didn't want to say what I'd really been thinking. But it occurred to me, that's exactly what I should do! Our relationship had obviously started with sexual attraction, but its strength was only going to be built on openness and trust! I took a deep breath and said, "To quote an asshole I once dated, Kenni, you're one hell of a piece of ass!"

She just looked at me for a moment, and then we both broke out into giggling laughter. Then she said, "Funny, I'd just been thinking the same thing about you Crissy. You have that beautiful natural shape, and that hard body is yummy. God, I'm jealous! And horny!"

Suddenly I was really glad I'd joined the fitness center a couple of years ago, although until now it didn't seem to have mattered much. I knew where this could easily lead, and it was very tempting, but Carlos was due soon, and I thought we'd better wait for him, so I said, "Come on back in baby, let's enjoy the water a little while."

We both waded back in till we were breast-deep, trying to be nonchalant, but it was obvious how we were both thinking. We stood close, teasing each other with little touches, and sharing little kisses, with giggles in between. And soon Kenni said, "Come on baby, let's go dry off before Carlos gets here.

We dragged a couple of lounge chairs into the sun, and Kenni said, "Wait, honey, we'd better not be stupid," and produced a bottle of tanning lotion.

Mmmmmm. I liked the idea of rubbing lotion on that curvy body, and told her to lie down, taking the bottle from her. I combined applying the lotion with a massage, kneading hard on her shoulders and neck, and she purred with pleasure. I had her put her arms over her head, holding the end of the chair, and made sure they were well covered. We both giggled when I sat on her ass, straddling her, and worked the lotion into her back and sides. And we both enjoyed it when I made sure the sides of her breasts were well covered.

I moved off the chaise again and spent a long time making circles on her gorgeous ass, making no secret that I was more interested in kneading those sweet cheeks than worrying about coverage with the lotion. She giggled and pushed up a little, shaking her ass for me.

But when my hands went down to her legs she spread them a little, allowing me to rub her inner thighs as well as the backs and outsides. And when my fingertips grazed her pussy, a lot more than once, she moaned and spread wider. She knew as well as I did that this was much more than good coverage with the lotion.