Latin Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

When I'd worked all the way down to her ankles I whispered in her ear, "Turn over baby," and she sighed with pleasure, anticipating my touch. I couldn't resist kneeling next to her and enjoying a long kiss before I started in again. I carefully covered her face, neck and shoulders, then slowly made circles around her breasts, hardly able to control the urge to grasp them.

Finally I took a fresh handful of lotion and used both hands to work on one of her beautiful globes, my fingers spreading the oily lotion over and over as I squeezed and kneaded. I took time out to play with the slippery red tip, which had hardened to rock for me, pinching and pulling until it slipped out of my grasp. Then I moved to the other breast, teasing and squeezing. She gasped and moaned at my touch, her hips rocking slowly and her back arching as I continued to enjoy the feel of her in my hands. Once she was well covered I put a hand over each breast and continued rubbing and kneading, reluctant to give up the wonderful feel of her soft heavy globes. "Oh God baby!" she groaned, "I feel that in my pussy! You've got me dripping!"

I leaned over and kissed her again. "Mmmmm, I like you that way," I giggled and took a deep breath. "And I can smell you! Yummy! Besides, I'm a little moist right now too."

Reluctantly, I finally moved lower, covering her flat tummy and torso, then letting my hands slide to the tops of her hips. I slid my fingers across the top of her curly bush, teasing lightly as she gasped, then gently stroked her as I covered her mound, and she writhed on the chair, her hips lifting and grinding for me. I worked slowly down the tops of her thighs, once again making sure the insides were well covered too, as her breathing deepened and she squirmed on the chair, legs spreading for me. "You're making me so hot I don't need the sun!" she gasped hoarsely, giving me a big smile.

I finally covered her legs and feet, not really wanting to stop. But she said, "Ok baby, my turn, and I can't wait to get even!" Mmmmm, I shivered at that thought, expecting her to be as good as her word!

I took her place on the chaise, face down, and tried to relax. She had her own way of doing things, squirting the lotion on me first, then rubbing it in. God! She was so good at kneading my shoulders and shoulder blades! She found all the little tight spots and her fingers dug deep, smoothing them away. And her hands slid down my sides to my breasts, fingers gently petting the sides. But I moaned loudly when I felt her hands slide lower and cup my tits, making my nipples so hard they felt like fiery pebbles. She'd barely started and I was gasping and moaning.

She put a fresh batch of lotion on my back, and worked in big circles, then used her fingers, working gently along the sides of my spine, and it felt so good I started to relax again. But then her hands slid to my sides and she used long strokes, all the way from my breasts to the tops of my hips, making me groan with pleasure. Now there was no doubt, my pussy was sopping wet.

Then she moved away a moment and said, push up on your knees, baby, so I can work on that beautiful ass. Mmmmm. I couldn't wait, and pulled my knees up under me, wagging my round cheeks at her, silently begging her to oil me up. She put a little pool of lotion on top of each cheek, and I had my head down, eyes closed. But for a moment, she didn't touch me and was silent, and I moaned, "Mmmmm. Come on baby, don't make me wait!"

And at last I felt the hands close firmly over my cheeks, slowly rubbing in big circles, pressing down against me, rougher, more assertive now, and I moaned as I felt the fingers digging into my flesh, squeezing, kneading me. God, my pussy was sopping wet! But through my haze of pleasure I realized something was different, the heavier touch, and the hands felt so big!

Suddenly, I gasped, the realization hitting me! "Oh God, Carlos!" I groaned.

"Ay, querida," His deep baritone said softly, "when I got here you looked so delicious I couldn't resist!"

And I heard Kenni giggle, "When he came in and saw your ass up in the air, from the look on his face I thought he was going to devour you whole!"

"There's no doubt, she does look... and feel... good enough to eat!" Carlos chuckled, and I felt his hands grip me even more firmly, squeezing my cheeks in his powerful hands.

All I could do is whimper and moan as the wonderful torture continued; his hands touching everywhere, from the sides of my hips to the center of my ass, where he let his fingers slip deeply in the crease and run up and down. I shivered and gasped as I felt them brush over my puckered hole, the slippery lotion feeling wonderful as his fingers made little circles. He added more lotion and let his hands slide down the outsides of my thighs, then the backs, rubbing, kneading and squeezing.

But when his fingers slid between my legs to the insides of my thighs I shuddered and groaned, my legs suddenly shaking under me. I'd always loved having the soft smooth skin there stroked, but with the slippery lotion, it was luscious. And I knew not all the wetness was oil, because I could feel my own creamy lotion running down my thighs!

My pussy was aching to be touched, and I shivered when I finally felt him stroking up and down my lips. But I knew instantly, it wasn't his fingers. It was the head of his cock, being pressed hard against me, getting slippery with my juices! And when his hands grasped my hips and I felt him press against me, I moaned, spreading my legs as wide as possible. His head slid in easily, stretching me, but oh God, it felt so good! I reflexively pushed back, feeling him slide deeper, and I was begging for more.

He obliged, his fingers digging deep as he pulled himself in, and I heard him moan with pleasure. "Dios mio, eres tan fuerte!" he gasped as he thrust again and again each stroke taking him farther.

I was holding my breath, shuddering at each new wave of pleasure, but when I felt his thighs press against my ass my pussy was stretched, totally filled! I groaned, "Oh God! You're so fucking big!" as my body desperately tried to adjust to him.

"Si querida, and you have all of me now!" he groaned, and I could feel him shudder against me, my tightness making him struggle for control.

I pushed up a little and turned my head, wanting to see the face of this man who had me impaled, stuffed! And I saw a face full of painful pleasure and lust! But I also watched as Kenni slid her arms around him, and when he turned his head to her, their lips were crushed together. He bucked against my ass, his passion obviously mounting even more, and he pulled back slowly, then forced his way back in again. Oh fucking God!

I was on fire, my whole body shaking, and I eagerly pushed back hard against him, taking it all and hoping for more! The ache lessened and was replaced by pure pleasure, my pussy eagerly clenching hard around him. His grip became tighter and he began fucking me with long, slow delicious strokes. We rocked in unison, our bodies touching lightly, then grinding for a moment after every thrust. My eyes were clamped shut and I had visions of Kendra being fucked by him in their bed when Carlos first found us together. I knew she must be enjoying the same sight my eyes hungrily drank in then.

I could hear Kenni whimpering, and when I looked to my right I saw her lying on the other chaise, legs spread wide and feet on the grass, and she was rubbing her pussy with one hand and pulling a nipple with the other. But her eyes were glued on us.

Then I heard Carlos grunt, and he began moving faster and harder, ramming his thick cock into me, our bodies now bouncing and slapping hard. "OH FUCK!" I squealed, the sudden change bringing a flush to my face, and I began pushing hard back against him! At that moment that iron rod was the best thing I'd ever felt, and my entire focus. I felt my pussy devouring it over and over. I had to grip the chair hard with both hands as it creaked and rocked back and forth in time with our rhythm.

Whack! I felt his hand smack my ass hard and I gasped, then held my breath. But I exhaled sharply as Whack! His hand found my other cheek. It might have hurt at other times, but now it felt wonderful, exciting, stimulating! "Owwwwww, you bastard!" I growled. "Do it again! Harder!" He obliged instantly. Whack, whack, whack, whack! I moaned and cried and began ramming myself back onto his cock, and I began to feel warm drops landing on my ass. I realized it was sweat flying from his face as he began to pound me, the loud slapping echoing around the pool fence.

And I heard Kenni's voice, now high and thin. "Oh goddddd, that's so hot! I love it when he slaps my ass!" I glanced over at her again, my sweat running in my eyes, but I could see she was flat on her back, feet pulled up to her ass and knees spread wide. She was ramming her fingers into herself, so hard she was bouncing on the chair, her little cries getting louder and higher pitched.

Suddenly, Carlos rammed himself into me and stopped, grinding against my ass. Then he leaned forward, sliding his hands up my back until he reached my shoulders. And he gripped me, pulling me up until I was upright, still kneeling, with his cock buried in me. When I turned to look at him he bent down and buried his tongue in my mouth as his lips ground on mine. I was moaning into his mouth, grinding my ass against him, feeling his hard dick moving inside.

He slid his hands over my breasts, his fingers finding my diamond hard nipples as I moaned and arched into his hands. At first he stroked them, feeling their hardness, then his fingers tightened and he pulled! Oh FUCK! Lightning traveled right to my pussy and I suddenly clenched hard around him! And when he twisted and squeezed even harder I was trembling so hard I would have fallen without his hands and his cock holding me up. I squirmed and moaned, but I was in heaven, not knowing whether his cock or his fingers felt better. And I heard Kenni almost howl at the sight, but I was too far gone to open my eyes.

And then he began rolling his hips, that giant cock slowly easing in and out of me. I needed only one thing now, an orgasm the quicker the better, and this was torture of the sweetest kind. I was almost crying, pleading, begging him to fuck me hard. He bent to my ear, sucking and licking as he continued his maddening strokes, and if I hadn't been on my knees I know I would have fallen, I was shaking so hard. He whispered, "You are so delicious querida, come with me, climb the hill!" His palms went over my breasts and he squeezed, kneaded and ground his big hands against me. I wasn't sure if I was in heaven or hell, loving his touches so much and needing to cum so bad.

I dimly heard Kenni's cries getting louder, higher, more frantic, and I desperately wanted to climb over the top with her. I pulled forward, sliding part way off of him, then slammed back, and he grunted. But when I did it again he wrapped both arms tight around my chest, holding me against his body. And he began, moving faster, ramming his cock into me to the hilt with every stroke. It was what I had been waiting for, and I writhed in his arms, slamming my ass back and meeting his thrusts. Our pace quickly increased along with my squeals and cries, and in seconds he was pounding into me again, my body bouncing like a doll in his arms.

But he loosened his grip on me again and pushed me back down, till my head was on my arms on the chair. And he snarled as he grabbed my hips again, his fingers digging into my flesh as he slammed me time after time, and I was sure I could feel his cock in my stomach! I was soaking wet from his sweat and mine, little rivers running off my back, and his thighs made almost a splashing sound as they slapped against my ass. I knew there was no way back this time, my cunt throbbing and pulsing around him, and I gave him total control, my body was his! And he used me like a fuck toy as his hips suddenly began pistoning, his cock flying in and out of me and my juices running down my thighs!

I screamed! My cunt clamped down on him and he grunted, trapped inside me as my body went out of control, I fell forward on my face, body squirming on the chaise as my orgasm rolled through me like waves, back and forth, again and again. I heard him growl and with one final thrust, imbed himself in me, and when his hips bucked and ground I knew he was filling me, his hot cum boiling inside my cunt. He was gasping, grunting, and I could feel him shaking through the fingers that were still buried in my flesh. When he finally let go I fell onto the chair, chest heaving, gasping for breath, moaning softly. I hurt all over and my tits were aching from his squeezing. I felt wonderful!

When I finally caught my breath I looked up, wiping the sweat from my eyes, and realized Kenni was lying on her back on her chaise, her legs draped over the sides, and both hands were clutching her pussy. Her body was as wet as mine and she was moaning softly. At first I couldn't find Carlos, but then realized he was on his knees on the grass behind me, hands on his thighs and his chest still heaving.

In a few moments he crawled over to Kenni, throwing his arms around her, and they kissed, long and deeply. And I heard him whisper in her ear, "Gracias, mi amor."

He helped her up and they came over to me, kneeling on each side of my chair. I pulled myself up to my knees, giving both of them a little smile, still too weak to stand. But Carlos leaned over and gently put his hand behind my head and gave me a tender kiss, and Kenni ran her hand up and down my back and shoulder. For long minutes we didn't move except to share kisses between the three of us.

The heat was building and Carlos and Kenni decided to go for a swim, but I told them I just didn't have the strength. The truth was, I was still enjoying the little waves of pleasure going through my body, and I wanted them to have some time alone. Carlos moved my chair to the shade for me and moments after they headed for the pool, I nodded off to sleep. I dimly remember, sometime later, rousing briefly and hearing Kenni, whimpering, breathing deeply, with little moans interspersed. And I fell back to sleep with a smile.

-------------------------------------

I've never slept in my house again, and a few weeks afterwards we moved all my stuff over to theirs. And my house has been on the market for a while now, because I can't imagine leaving them.

Oh my God, we are all so much in love! Even though they're married, the three of us have become a unit, all essential parts of the whole. Kenni sat down with me quite a while ago and told me she knew I was in love with Carlos as much as she was. And that she felt the same love for me. Of course, I told her I loved them both and she said she knew already. And we agreed that we would live as three equals, sharing our love and our bodies with each other as the moment dictates. I know the world would question us, perhaps frowning, but it works for us and the world doesn't matter.

Kenni and I worried a bit about Carlos, though. He loves us so much and tries so hard to please us. Sometimes we had to find excuses to give him a bit of a break. And we finally sat down with him and told him we loved him and needed him, and didn't want him to feel any pressure, our love is not conditional. Now he's relaxed, and our natural affections control our daily lives. I have no idea how we could be happier.

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers