Latin Not Spoken Here

Story Info
A one-time only encounter leads to a day of hot sex.
2.6k words
3.79
12.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ipso facto. I know it's Latin but I have no clue what it means. What I do know is that college Latin is not for me. Luckily it took me only one week to figure that out. I'm dropping the class and won't be back but for now I'll finish the quiz and then sit out in the hall and wait for her.

I noticed her the first day of class and have flirted, asked out, and been turned down but still I hope. Why have hope after rejection? It's because of the note she slipped me before class. A note. I know. Quaint. Very high school. There was something though in the anticipation of not knowing what was written, of unfolding the note and letting the words sink in that I appreciated.

"I need to relieve stress after this quiz. Want to help?" Below, again just like high school, she has drawn two boxes, one for yes and one for no. I quickly check "yes" and, walking by her desk, I let it drop onto her lap. One and a half hours of class with the first hour a lecture on Latin and the last half hour dedicated to our quiz. I finish in 10 minutes and head into the hall. The door opens as students leave and I catch glimpses of her bent over her paper, her dark hair hanging over her brown eyes as she furiously works out conjugations. Finally I hear from inside the room, "Time's up."

The professor opens the door and those that stayed until the bitter end make their way out. I stand to greet her, "Hey Libby," and I have nothing else. I'm at a loss. Let's go fuck? Let's go relieve that stress? What do you say to the kind of note she sent. Luckily she handles that for me.

"Here are the rules: 1) You don't kiss and tell. 2) My safe word is Anastasia so only stop if I use that word even if I say no 3) There will be no second time so don't even ask. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I say and she takes my hand and writes, in pen, her address and phone number on my palm. I wait until I'm in the car to program her number into my phone and look at the address and discover that she lives in the apartment complex across the street from mine. I start the car and it dawns on me that I have no protection. Luckily in a college town there seems to be a drug store on every corner so I have no problem making the purchase.

"Ten a.m. is a little early isn't it?" asks the woman behind the counter.

This strikes me the wrong way and I reply, "Just because your husband only wants to have sex with you at night...in the dark...doesn't mean it has to be that way for everyone."

Her mouth drops, "How did you know?"

"What time do you get off work?" I ask.

"Noon," she answers warily.

"I'll see you at noon today and we'll go to my place and I'll fuck you with the lights on and you can be as loud and nasty as you want to be," and, not waiting for a reply, I grab the box of condoms and walk out.

Will I come back at noon? I don't know but at least she has something to think about the rest of her shift.

I knock on Libby's door and she answers wearing a sheer crotch-less body stocking. Libby is thick with large breasts and a big ass. She's absolutely perfect. All the flirting I've done and now seeing Libby like this something takes over. My darker self. I grab a handful of her hair and slam the door behind me. I can see what's clearly her bedroom at the end of the hall and I lead her by her hair into her room. It's pink and light and girly and not at all what I expected.

"On your fucking knees," I command and she does so without hesitation.

She knows what I want and she has my jeans undone and my cock out quickly. She takes me into her wet mouth and it's quickly evident that she knows exactly what she's doing.

"Enough," and grabbing her hair again I pull her away a string of saliva still connecting her mouth and my now hard cock.

"Get up," and as she stands I push her to the bed. I quickly search her dresser and find several pairs of panties. I grab her left arm and quickly tie it to her headboard with a pair of panties before tying the other in the same way. I see through the mesh body stocking that her nipples are hard.

Knowing that most women keep their play toys in their bedside drawer I go digging. I find two dildos and a bottle of lube in the middle drawer of her nightstand covered with a few odds and ends. I pull them out and squirt generous amounts of lube over both. She squirms as she realizes what's about to happen.

"No, no, no, no," she says as I slip the first dildo into her pussy. I grab the other and rub some of the excess lube on her pink little ass before pushing it against her tight opening. "It won't fit, I've tried. Please don't," she begs but I remember her rules and, with no safe word said, I'm not stopping. I push and she cries out as the head of the dildo pops past her puckered little ass.

"Oh fuck," she screams and she squirms. I give her a few moments to get used to being filled like this and then I push both dildos in further. Holding both in place I start moving the dildo in her pussy in and out, turning it as I do. I get on the bed with her and hold the dildo in her ass in place with my knee as I use one hand to fuck her pussy and the other to rub her clit. She nearly lifts off the bed at the contact and then opens her legs wider. I work her clit more as her cries grow in intensity. I grab an extra pair of panties I found in her drawer and slip them on her. I pull them up over her knees and she lifts as I slide them up her thighs. I make sure both dildos are secure and I let the panties snap in place which hold the dildos inside her pussy and ass.

I undress and I straddle Libby's stomach as she squirms against the double penetration. My cock is hard and I slowly stroke it. "Watch me so you know how I like it," and she does as ordered. "Got it?" I ask after a few minutes and she nods. I untie one of her hands and she reaches down and grips my hardness and begins stroking me just like I showed her. "You're a good learner aren't you?"

"I am, Sir," and I like the sound of that coming from her lips.

"Open up," I tell her as I stroke my thumb against her lips and she again does as instructed. I move up and plant my hard dick in her mouth. I move a bit to get the best angle and then grab the sides of her head and use her mouth like I want to use her pussy. For a minute I consider not stopping and letting myself shoot my load in her mouth but I'm not ready for that yet. If this is my only time with Libby I want more. Untying her other hand I tell her not to move unless she has to because the building is on fire.

I leave her front door unlocked and I jump in my car and head back to the drug store. It's noon and I see her walking out heading to her car. "Hop in," I say as I pull up. She hesitates and I can see the fear and the excitement on her face. She gets in.

We're back at Libby's place moments later. I lock the door. "Take off your clothes," and looking at her name tag I add, "Rachel." She starts to turn away from me. "What do you think you're doing? I want to see you unwrap my present." Slowly she turns to face me holding her blouse closed.

"But I'm not...I don't..." she begins to say, eyes cast down to the floor.

I kiss her and I move her hands to her sides as I lower the blouse off her shoulders and let it slip off of her to the floor. The toilet flushes then and I see the sheer panic on Rachel's face. "Whose here, you didn't tell me that...I'm not into freaky shit."

"Rachel, you're husband has been fucking you in the dark, with, I suspect, him on top for how many years?"

"12," she says.

"For 12 years and in that time have you cum once? Have you enjoyed his hard dick one time?"

She shakes her head as a tear slips down her face.

"You're a beautiful woman," and she is with a body a bit thinner than Libby's but with generous breasts and a slight swell to her belly that I like. She drops her head again but I lift her face so that her eyes are locked on mine. "You're a beautiful woman," I tell her again as I unzip her skirt and let it too pool on the floor. "You can't possibly know what you're into if all you've done for 12 years is lay there and take it. Now come with me and let me introduce you to my friend Libby."

I take Rachel's hand and lead her to the bedroom. Libby is on the bed, the body stocking thrown onto a chair, and she has both dildos on the bedside table. She's rubbing her clit as we walk in and, as I glance at Rachel, I can tell she's fighting the urge to flee. I take her hand and lead her to the bed.

"Rachel, this is Libby. Libby I'd like you to meet our new friend Rachel. Rachel has been working on her MWBS degree," they both look at me quizzically. "Her married wife boring sex degree and we need to change that for her," I tell Libby. Rachel gives me a small smile. "You two chat and I'll be right back." I grab the two dildos off the nightstand and take them into the bathroom. I clean both and head back to the bedroom. Rachel and Libby are both sitting on the bed talking when I return and I hand them each a dildo.

"You two enjoy, I'm going to sit over here and watch," and I pull out Libby's computer chair and sit down. "I put the lube back in the nightstand," I add.

"I don't think we'll need these or that you'll need the lube," I hear Rachel tell Libby as she pushes Libby flat onto the bed. Her kisses are soft on Libby's left calf moving up to her outer thigh. Libby looks at me and I gesture that she should open her legs. She's slow to do so, "Open your legs for her, she looks hungry" I tell Libby. "Yes, Sir," she responds as she opens herself to Rachel.

Rachel kisses down the inside of her thigh as she scoots toward the end of the bed. I can't see exactly what Rachel is doing but I don't need to when Libby suddenly gasps and grabs Rachel's head, "Oh fuck, that's...oh fuck," she shudders. Rachel raises her head in order to suck two fingers that then end up slipping inside Libby's pussy.

"You taste so good," Rachel whispers before moving in for a kiss. Her lips make contact with Libby's as her fingers press harder inside her. Libby grinds hard against Rachel's fingers while maintaining the kiss until I hear a loud muffled moan and see Libby's legs quiver. I've had all I can take and I quickly remove my clothes and join the two on the bed. Grabbing a condom from the box I slip it on and maneuver onto the bed. Libby doesn't hesitate as she grabs hold of my hard cock and quickly moves over me and lowers her soaking pussy down my length.

"Now I want to know how good you taste Rachel," and I barely have the words out before she's straddled my face. "Salty and sweet and so good," I tell her as I take my first lick.

"My husband thinks this is dirty," she says, "how have I put up with him all this time?" She quits talking when my lips find her swollen clit.

I suck it lightly into my mouth as I move my hands to grab her hips and ass. Rachel grinds her face against my nose, my tongue, and my chin fucking my whole face so that I'm covered in her wetness. Libby has bent forward a bit while riding up and down my cock and she grabs Rachel's breasts and pulls each nipple taut.

"Harder," Rachel yells whether to Libby or me I don't know so we both oblige her with Libby pulling hard on Rachel's nipples as I suck and lick and let her grind.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, yes," she gasps and I'm soaked even more as Rachel orgasms and then does so again.

Libby is riding me hard now raising up until I almost slip out of her and then coming down hard so that I fill her completely. Rachel moves off of me and so I reach down and rub around Libby's clit which is just enough to bring her over the edge too.

"Oh you poor guy," Rachel says noticing that I'm still hard and reaching down she yanks off the condom and takes me into her mouth. She sucks while swirling her tongue around my cock while her hand strokes up and down my shaft.

"I want some," I hear Libby say and now it's a different feeling as Libby takes me inside her warm mouth.

"I'm going to cum," I warn Libby and she smiles as my cum shoots out and into her mouth.

I can tell her mouth is full and I think she's going to run to the bathroom to spit when she moves up to Rachel and kisses her. I see my cum being shared between the two of them as they kiss. We all collapse together in a heap of arms and legs and cum trying to catch our breath.

"I experimented a bit in college," Rachel says, "but I've never doing anything like this before. Thank you both. I can't wait to get home now. The first thing I'm going to do is give me husband a great big kiss," she smiles slyly.

It takes us some time to find all of our clothes but eventually we all get dressed.

"Libby, thank you," I say. "It was more than I could have hoped for or dreamed of."

Rachel and I leave and I help her into my car before heading back to the grocery store so she can get into hers.

"Do you think I could see you two again?" Rachel asks. I tell Rachel about Libby's rule of this being one time only. "She might make an exception? I hope," Rachel asks.

I send the text as we sit in my car in the parking lot. "One and done I know but that was for me. What about seeing Rachel and me again?" The response is quick, "Tuesday?" I show the phone to Rachel who smiles, "You'll pick me up of course." She gives me a wave as she unlocks her door and gets into her driver's seat.