Latin Spitfire

Story Info
Arnold Craven rocks Salma Hayek's world.
7k words
2.92
29.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
38 Followers

Arnold Craven entered a certain morgue in Laguna Beach, LA after he spoke his password to the guard. Along the corridor leading to the autopsy room, he met Dirty Harry coming out of the door with his female partner tagging behind. Arnold smiled jubilantly at Harry. It was the first time he saw him in person. But the famous homicide cop and the woman just walked through as if he wasn't there. Arnold knew that neither of the two knew him. But in a close encounter like that it's impossible that there wasn't even a little eye contact.

Arnold shrugged it off and pushed his hand to the door of the autopsy room. Inside, three forensic doctors were attending to a naked corpse lying on the stainless steel gurney. He greeted them but not one answered. Finally, it dawned on him that he became invisible the moment he walked inside this building.

"The man died from three gunshot wounds to the chest," spoke the chief coroner.

Oh God! Johnny? Dead? I can't believe this! Arnold exclaimed aloud but nobody heard him.

Arnold flinched as the coroner made the Y incision on Johnny's chest down to his stomach. He turned his face aside and squinted at the odor of blood, bile, and intestinal gases. Dirty Harry entered the room again without his partner.

The coroner continued talking. "The three bullets punctured and collapsed the left lung. They made a major damage to the large intestine... nicked the common iliac and the celiac arteries, severed the renal artery and then oh...deep laceration of the stomach and liver by fragments of bone and lead and the tear of the heart muscle was sufficient to cause..." He paused. Dirty Harry's partner came back in cupping her mouth to stifle a rising vomit.

"You all right?" Dirty Harry said with a bit of concern. "Yeah," she said nodding. Harry then turned to the coroner.

"Sudden cardiac arrest," the coroner concluded.

"Hey, I think this man is raising a hard on," one balding assistant called the chief's attention.

Everybody laughed. "He's just big," the chief coroner said smilingly.

"No but I think... Look!" The assistant was flabbergasted.

Dirty Harry's partner looked in. "Oh my God! Harry what the hell is happening here?" The corpse's penis had risen straight up to a cocksman's enviable size. Dirty Harry squinted and his partner cowered at his shoulder.

"Jesus, this man's heart is beating! Sound the alarm!" The chief coroner yelled and in a second there was a loud ringing of bells.

The shrill of the alarm awakened Arnold with a start from his executive chair behind his opulent mahogany desk. He was in his LA office and the cell phone alarm on his desk was going off. He grabbed the phone and killed the alarm. The voice of her secretary came over the intercom.

"Mr. Craven, it's 5:00 o' clock. You're visiting Mr. Johnny Olron in Cedars, Sinai."

"Yes, Mary. I'm gonna be on my way now," he said.

"Would you care for coffee or any drink before you go Mr. Craven?"

"No, I'll take care of it myself. You can go if you're through with your work."

"Yes, Mr. Craven. I'll be through in a little while."

"Good. Have a nice weekend Mary."

"You too Mr. Craven, thank you."

I slept for almost an hour. Arnold looked at his watch. What the hell kind of a dream was that? Jeez, this is the nuttiest dream I've ever had.

Later, Arnold drove his Jaguar to the Cedar, Sinai hospital, dressed down in jeans, loose linen white shirt and light shades. His fifty years sat lightly on him. He looked more like pushing 40. Stopping at the red traffic light, he called his friend Johnny on his cell phone to let him know he was on his way.

Within less than 30 minutes Arnold was walking through the lobby heading toward the elevators. Johnny had figured in an accident in the recent Indianapolis 500 car race. Valves burned out. That's the cause, Johnny had said.

At the fifth floor, the elevator stopped and in stepped a stunningly pretty nurse hugging a clipboard over her buxom chest.

"Hi!," she said softly. A passing resemblance to Paris Hilton, only her eyes were blue behind clear rimless glasses. She was wearing an outrageously short dress uniform engineered to hug her curvy body and make heads turn.

"Hiya," he said, his eyes all over her. What the devil is going on here at Sinai, Cedar? Arnold wondered in his thought. The doors closed and she turned her back to him, pulling his eyes over her hand span waist and spectacular ass. A fresh from the shower scent whiffed under his nose.

The doors opened at the 7th floor and she stepped out, leaving him spellbound as she strutted her naked full ass and long firm legs. It was after he felt that the elevator was going down when he snapped out of his reverie. Ow shit! I should have gotten out on the same floor. He pushed the 7th floor button repeatedly with his finger but too late, he got off at the 5th and scolded himself as he climbed the stairs to the 7th floor.

Arnold entered Johnny's suite room and there she was, the sexy nurse in the elevator, squealing and jumping on her toes beside Johnny's bed. That's because Johnny was goosing up his hand under her dress. Arnold shook his head. Gosh, wasn't his accident serious enough? Despite a leg in a plaster cast, the pussyhound bastard is still makin' his friggin' passes..." He felt a twinge of jealousy. He couldn't help feeling romantic about this girl. But he shook it off and chuckled. "Well at least it appears that Johnny's not doomed to becoming a vegetable.

"Johnny!" Arnold boomed his voice. The nurse spun to him with a start, composed herself quickly and fiddled with her tray on the bed side table.

"Ahoy there, Arny!" Johnny yelled back. "Come on over here and meet my lovely caregiver."

Arnold strode closer.

"Alisha, meet my good ol' friend Arny Craven."

"Oh that's you. Hello, Mr. Craven." Her voice was cheerful.

"Arny, Alisha Mercuri, isn't she adorable?" He said his hand curling about her hips and rubbing towards her irresistible derriere.

Arnold grinned boyishly. "Nice to see you again, Alisha!"

"Oh, you've met?" Johnny's eyes stared in wonder.

"In the elevator a while ago," Arnold said.

Alisha extended her hand and he shook it.

"Mr. Olron is recovering well. The cast will have to be removed tomorrow. He's quite lucky. His bone fractures are healing well and fast. He's not gonna be put into a wheelchair for life like for some others I've known."

"Thanks for the info. With a caregiver like you, I bet he's gonna live longer than me," Arnold said. She smiled sheepishly disclosing good teeth.

"She's better than Demerol. Eases my pain like no other. Don't you, Alisha?" Johnny said, venturing to feel her ass under her dress. Her facial expression changed into that alarming look and pushed away Johnny's intrusive hand.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I've got to run along now Mr. Craven, Mr. Olron... Please behave," she said almost in a hush, pressed her dress down and started her way to the door.

"Don't forget my treat, sugar," Johnny said.

She glanced knowingly over her shoulder. Arnold bunched up a smile. When the door had closed, the two men burst into laughter.

"You old, racy, klepto-pussy-maniac. And look at you. A friggin' hard-on despite your burnt up ass!" Arnold laughed pointedly at the tent on his hospital gown.

"Jesus, Arnold, I can't help it. She's a dream fuck. Didn't she give you hard-on on your way up here?"

"If that kind of ass got stuck on my dick I would have come without even raising a hard-on."

Arnold remembered his bad dream and wanted to tell Johnny but it escaped his lips as Johnny cut in through his thought.

"She's rarin' to blow me when you came."

"You're damn lucky. How long's your ass staying here?"

"A week or so maybe. Now I can't do my fantasy trip, which is due to expire tomorrow. So take my place, buddy? It's been paid and the potions have been done and ready. In fact I had them brought up here 'cause I knew you were coming today."

Arnold perked up. "No kidding! This is such a short notice! Where should I drink 'em?"

"Here Buddy. The fantasy girl is Salma Hayek!"

"Sa...Salma Hayek? Great! But...but..." his voice tailed off and Johnny cut in.

"Go look into the fridge for the two Coke in cans marked X1 and X2. They contained the potions."

Arnold hurried to the fridge, opened it and saw the cans immediately. He took them, elbowed the fridge close and noticed the numbers 1 & 2 that were marked by stickers on top of the cans.

"I told Madam Rose that I'll take that Latin Spitfire after the car race but man you know the accident got me sidelined."

"Jeez, I bit a bone steak when I saw her once at Alfredo's," Arnold sighed with excitement.

"I know you'll eat her to the wish bone and give her what it takes from dusk till dawn."

"What about the complimentary entertainment that usually goes with the drinking of the potion?" Arnold asked.

"Me and Alisha. She'll come back and give me the mother of all b.j.s," he hissed and gave him a wink.

"I don't understand. You in the complimentary show? We're supposed to be audience to this thing."

"This is out of the routine because of my condition. So I requested that the potions be brought here for you so they won't reach expiration. Madam Rose doesn't want her potion to go to waste too. So she sent Alisha to make out for anything in the absence of the complimentary show that was prepared elsewhere. Alisha's no real nurse but one of Madame Rose's many performers."

"You seem so close to Rosy," Arnold said suspecting a dalliance between them.

"Rosy's close to every member. Just tell her your problem. Her magic brews are transferable upon request by a member who passes up for one reason or another just like in my case. Madam Rose said that every potion she makes cannot be repeated anymore. Usage of it cannot be postponed for a longer period of time. And she's at liberty to use members, if they're willing, to act in the complimentary shows."

"Oh, is that right?"

"Better believe her magic. Now sit back and relax there on the couch and let's wait for Alisha to get back in and as soon as she starts cooking her act, you start drinking that Hayek potion," Johnny said.

"Well, as you so say so. Thanks," Arnold said and went over to the couch. He sank his ass in there, placed the potion number 2 on a side table and snapped open number one, sniffing it under his nose. "Smells Coke, ain't no difference. You ain't playing tricks here, do you?"

"Wait till Alisha gets back in here."

A moment later, they heard the door open. Alisha wafted into the room with her alluring scent, waved to Arnold and then regarded Johnny on his bed with his cock quickly saluting back to attention under cover of the thin blanket. Her hands fiddled at the sheet and Arnold' stared, transfixed at the beauty of her long limbed shape, chasing that hem of her short dress to make a flash of her underwear, if there's any. She twisted her head to Arnold and smiled when she saw where his eyes were gazing.

Johnny's hand immediately looped to her narrow waist and slid over to her bottom, squeezing a handful. But she pulled his hand up fast and pulsed the wrist with her two fingers. After having done so with satisfaction, she put on the stethoscope, warmed that round end to her mouth and then pressed it on his chest, examining him intently like a real nurse.

"Good," she murmured. Johnny's hand went back to her thigh. "Please Mr. Olron, I have tickles there and I gotta go through with this," Alisha said pushing off his naughty hand. Arnold took his first swig of the number 1 potion, taking big gulps of it in his mouth.

When Johnny pulled Alisha's arm to him and whispered something to her ear, pow wow! The back of her uniform rode up her ass and flashed an almost non-existent white panties running through the crack and pouting out into that space where her thighs barely meet. Arnold gasped a whale of air. That instant, his cell phone chirped, but he barely dragged his eyes off her as he fished it out from his pocket to answer the call. A female voice came: Hi Mr. Craven! This is Judy Goodie of Reverie. Olron's game is now yours. Good luck and have fun.

"Yeah right, thanks," Arnold replied tersely and quickly thought of taking pictures of Alisha's gorgeous ass through his cell phone camera. "May I..." Arnold asked permission from Alisha and smiled her approval, shimmying her ass gamely.

But Johnny's quick hand raked her thong out of the crack of her ass. "Show your backdoor pussy to my friend, Alisha."

"Hey that's very lewd," Alisha jerked her ass away from his hand and sat on the edge of the bed pressing down her dress, closing up her thighs.

Arnold smiled then cleared his throat.

"Hey sweetie, open your legs. Arny wants to see what's in between them," Johnny said placing a hand over her thigh and trying to yank it away from the other one. Alisha shooed away his hand like a pestering fly. "Mr. Olron, it's lewd. I want my picture to be taken nicely and not some kind of pornographic trash."

"Point taken, Johnny. She's a good girl. Right on," Arnold said. Gee whiz. I'm in love with this girl.

"Oh, cut the B.S. and embarrassment. We're all goin into that..." Johnny said scowling.

"Mr. Olron, please try a little patience after all you're my patent."

"Okay, but call me Johnny, huh?" he chuckled.

"Johnny...Be good, puh-leeze," she said and nodded.

"All right, sweetie I'll leave it up to you," Johnny winked at Arnold. Arnold took another series of gulps from the can and then waited with bated breath at what Alsiha was to do. next

Alisha looked at Arnold as her hands drew up her dress to show a little V of her panties between her clasped thighs.

"No, Alisha you could do better than that, spread out, I mean wide open. You oughta show that classy panties to men like us who are so enraptured by you're sexiness," Johnny said, getting his hand under her left knee and yanking it up.

"Oww!" Alisha was caught off guard, falling her back across Johnny's body. She couldn't help giggling as a full crotch view of her panties came off to easy viewing.

"See how those pretty little panties make her pussy so enticing?" Johnny pushed his fingers right up to that soft heap of hidden flesh and pressed on to it. She couldn't resist now, his devious fingers slipping into the crotch and pummeling inside her pussy.

Alisha's went to unveil instead Johnny's throbbing cock, held it for her tongue lick over the underside, making teasing jabs around the head. Johnny's ass bucked up and he moaned from her handjob as well as her licking prowess.

"Suck me off, sweetie!"

"Oh God! What a mouth..." Johnny growled.

For Arny's sake, Johnny cast aside the crotch of her panties to show what Alisha's pussy was made of. Twin halves of soft nether lips sparsely covered by fine wet textured pubic hair as his finger rutted in, flexing, searching, maddening her with all the lust that he could arouse within her. "Hmm hot and creamy," Johnny growled. She whimpered in her mouth as his thumb orbited around her big clit.

Arnold with his racing heart drank at his potion continuously like he couldn't quench his thirst. For awhile he averted his stare from the heated action going on and fixed his eyes on something insignificant. He remembered how pretty she was when he first met her in the elevator, pure and innocent, angelic beauty and he was enamored by her. Now she was a shameless hussy catering to the wanton desire of his friend Johnny. When he fixed his eyes back to Johnny's ministration of wantonness over her pussy, he felt a strong urge to join his finger with his but he knew the rules, no participation from the spectator. He was only there to watch so he lifted back the can to his mouth only to find that it was already empty.

Johnny groaned and Arnold's heart stuttered at the licking techniques she was portraying.

"Ohh, you're so good. Take off these damn panties and feed me your juicy pussy."

Alisha straightened her back and slipped out her thong then she unzipped her dress all the way down to the hem, shrugged her body out baring white matching bra brimming with her succulent tits. She unhooked the bra in front and let her 36 b hooters tumbled out into view. Johnny happily reached out to one tit and wangled it his hand. "See how they hang, Arny? Best tits I could lay my hands on. Oh, yeah," Johnny hissed with delight. "Now get your pussy here, sweetcake, oh but let me suck your sweet gumdrops first," Johnny said eagerly.

Arnold was on his second can of potion and drinking way too fast when Alisha assumed the classic 69 position. Arnold was agog with lust that his erection ached in his jeans. However, when the can was quickly emptied, he felt a sudden dizzy spell. Everything in sight was blurring and he was mumbling something that was incoherent. He was drifting into a tranquilized sleep that he had no control of. Then he slumped on the sofa and slid to the floor like a druggie who had gotten overdosed.

At that moment Johnny announced that he was cumming and Ashley was jerking him off rapidly gazing with rapt attention over his hot pink rod tensing up to spew his wad. In a tiny second, Johnny thrust his hips up and shot his cum, long healthy, pent-up spurts that Alisha tried to catch in her mouth with her stuck out tongue.

"Wow! In sickness or in health, your cock cums like a winner," Alisha chuckled and then after she had drained him off for all his worth, she shifted her position and straddled over his face within reach to his avid pussy tongue. "Finish me off Johnny, I'm near on my second cumming."

When Johnny caught a glimpse of Arnold sprawled on the floor, he became deeply concerned. "Hey wait a minute. What happened to Arny?"

"Geez, he looked like he's in a bad shape," Alisha said. "Go, call a doctor Alisha. Something could have happened to him!"

. . .

The buzz of the intercom woke up Arnold. As soon as his eyes got in focus, he noticed that he was not in his house. Gradually, he recognized that it was Johnny's house. And he was wearing a multi-striped terry robe. Obviously, he had fallen asleep in the sofa of the living room. He walked over to the bar where the intercom was situated and answered it. Nobody was around in the house except him. It was a call from the guard manning the gate. He checked his watch and it was 10:00 a.m.

"Mr. Olron, the pool cleaners are here and I've already checked them," the guard spoke in the intercom.

At first Arnold was startled being addressed as Olron. Then it dawned on him that Johnny's fantasy game was now on the roll. He was Johnny as he saw his reflection on the mirrored bar. What a face off!

He loosened the sash of his robe and checked his dick and it was his own. A pin-sized dot of a mole near the pee hole was the distinguishing mark. A smile nicked at the corner of his lips.

"Mr. Olron, are you there?" inquired the guard.

"All right, send them in Billy," he said to the guard.

After a small talk to the leader, the cleaners with Talk Dirty To Us written at the back of their striped blue uniforms proceeded to the pool area and immediately went to work. Arnold fixed himself a cup of coffee and picked up one Havana cigar from a box and slid it under his nose. He switched on the stereo system and chose to play an ambient kind of music.

When the cleaners were through the leader told Arnold that their boss would come in and check what they've done.

Soon as the men piled back into their parked van, a female hopped out from it, clad in a Kill Bill suit, only it was red and half-opened at the chest to flaunt eye-popping cleavage that could stop traffic. There's no mistaking that she's that sizzling bombshell introduced as Satanica Pandemonium in the film From Dusk Till Dawn. Arnold was standing on the porch, smoking Johnny's favorite cigar as she walked over to him.

Rockwell
Rockwell
38 Followers
12