Latin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

"Open up and lick, bitch," Mandy said in a throaty whisper. Cynthia had been able to resist at first, but with the direct order her lips parted and her tongue snaked out. Tangy and sticky-sweet juices soon coated her tongue and the flavor filled her mouth. Cynthia had no idea what she was doing, she had been commanded to lick and so she licked, with a simple back and forth motion. Mandy's hips bucked and she made minute alterations to her body position to make sure the older woman's tongue was hitting her sensitive spots.

Try as she might, Cynthia found she couldn't hate the flavor. It was strange, musky and sweet, but also pleasant and clean. She tried to detach herself from the degrading act, but she found she couldn't. She became aware of minute changes in Mandy's body. Quivers, sighs, tenseness, and an occasional spasm. She became enthralled when she realized her tongue touching different places was the cause of these changes.

She began to pay attention and started to move to hit these spots. As she became more sure of just where they were, Mandy began to jog her hips less and soon, Cynthia was craning her neck to reach the places that seemed to produce the most effect. It was only when her tongue found the hard button of Mandy's clit that she realized she was actually trying to make the little slut feel good. The revelation that she was actively participating in her own degradation cut deeply, but she couldn't seem to help herself and continued lashing the sensitive pebble. She had never felt this kind of power before and she was drunk with it.

"Oh, you're good teach, now open real wide. I'm gonna cum and I want you to get every drop in your mouth," Mandy grunted.

Cynthia complied, not at all sure what to expect. Mandy's body began to jerk and spasm and then Cynthia tasted a much stronger flavor filling her mouth. There was no huge change in volume, but from Mandy's shrill cry she knew the girl had reached her climax. After a few more moments, the girl collapsed onto the bed next to Cynthia. She was quiet and still for so long Cynthia began to think perhaps the lord had struck her dead, but eventually she stirred.

"God damn, that was good," Mandy enthused as she stood up and made her way to the foot of the bed, where the bag from the sex shoppe was sitting. Mandy enthusiastically tore into the box with the harness and in a few minutes had it secured around her slim hips. She grabbed another box and tore into it, removing the ten inch long dong, with faux balls. It was black and heavily veined and she quickly attached it to her harness.

Cynthia was watching with fascination. The thin girl, with the huge phallus bobbing at her waist was such an incongruous sight. She felt her pussy twitch, but she couldn't tell if it was in fear or anticipation as the girl hastily mounted the bed.

"Spread 'em," she commanded. Cynthia spread her legs wide, closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She thought of her husband's small penis and remembered the pain of their first night together. That experience had convinced her that the Lord's injunction against women enjoying sex was redundant. And now this wicked girl was going to try to put that massive device in her tender pussy. Cynthia was sure the pain would kill her.

Instead of the brutal thrust she was used to, Mandy gently rubbed the head of the toy up and down Cynthia's slit. Making sure to brush the older woman's still sensitive clit and sending delicious ripples of pleasure through her. These fueled something deep within her, something she had never felt, the anticipation of being filled. She felt the fat head seat at her entrance and wiggled her hips slightly, giving Mandy better access.

"Evil Jezebel," Cynthia spat, when she realized she was helping without being ordered to.

"Me? Jezebel? You aren't remembering your bible verses. As I recall Jezebel was on the receiving end of the cocks," Mandy replied with a sardonic laugh.

No brutal thrust, just a steady pressure that slowly forced tissues aside and expanded her already slick channel. A delicious sensation, neither purely pleasure nor purely pain, but a sensation of being full, yet still more of the thick dildo was sliding into her.

Cynthia waited for the pain. It had to come, she was clutching desperately at straws and the only thing she could think of was that pain would cleanse her, save her from giving in fully to the carnal lust that was fogging her brain. Mandy's hips bumped her own, and a delicious ripple of pleasure that left her nerve endings tingling shot through her.

"Oh," she gasped, then moaned softly as the thin girl's hips backed out, dragging the fat cock with them. She was very tentative at first, but with each thrust she gained confidence and with that confidence came power. Mandy's strokes lengthened and soon she was fucking Mrs. Cynthia Moran, better than the older woman could ever have imagined.

Cynthia moaned and whimpered, her legs wrapped around her lover's hips and her fingers dug into the girl's back.

"You're going to hell," she panted. Each time the big dildo sank into her body it produced waves of pleasure that were battering down her resistance. Cynthia was fighting with all the hate and spite she could muster, but she was losing and becoming frantic in her need to not enjoy this.

"Look at how hard your nipples are teach. And I can feel that little pussy of yours holding my cock. You love it, probably always have. I bet the reason you have been such a bitch to me is because secretly you knew you liked women too," Mandy hissed as she worked her hips harder.

Cynthia couldn't respond. She began to moan, and then cry out as the flurry of thrusts reached a crescendo. The driving rhythm of the dildo, filling and emptying her passage was causing bursts of white hot pleasure to ripple away from her pussy. Her stomach knotted and relaxed, then knotted again. She felt that peculiar twinge at the base of her spine and a reciprocal twinge deep in her pussy. Her eyes shot open and she found herself looking into Mandy's face.

"Cum for me baby, cum for daddy," the girl mouthed.

Cynthia was staggered by what she saw in the girl's face. Not hate, not spite, but genuine tenderness. For that single moment in time, Cynthia ceased to be anything other than elemental woman. No thoughts of morality, no wrong, no right, just passion and pleasure. She nodded slightly and then screamed and arched her back. The world, heaven, hell, everything ceased to be. Only bliss remained, clear, hard, and as brilliant as a star gone nova.

* * *

The pinto eased into the empty parking lot next to Cynthia's Volvo. Neither had spoken since Cynthia came to and found Mandy gently kissing her awake.

As the euphoria passed, anger, guilt, fear and resentment had reasserted themselves. More than anything she hated herself for kissing the little bitch back. Now she sat in stony silence, her heart hardened again.

"Well, that was some evening," Mandy said in a soft, friendly tone.

"Can I go now?" Cynthia snarled.

"Sure, teach," Mandy replied, sitting back and holding her hands up.

"You need your rest," she continued in a harsher tone. "Just one more thing, tomorrow I expect you to be wearing your new underwear and shoes. And you're going to hold me in at activity period, like always, but this time, I'm gonna fuck you on your desk. Understand?"

"I understand that you are going to hell," Cynthia replied sullenly.

"Maybe, but you're coming with me. And tomorrow we're going to help you along the path of wickedness, got it?"

"Yes," Cynthia replied, shortening her responses to the bare minimum.

"Good, now get the fuck out of my car, bitch," Mandy snarled. She peeled out as soon as the older woman was away from her car.

* * *

Mandy sat on her bed with an open year book. Eight student's pictures were circled in red. She was naked to the waist and her expression was grim. She touched the red tipped pen to the forehead of a cute blonde.

"You're next, Miss Congeniality," she mumbled before killing the lights.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers