Latina Goes Shopping

Story Info
Latina shops for a job, and more.
10.8k words
4.17
82.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Ninth Installment in the "Latina" Series of Erotic Tales

When the invitation to a baby shower arrived from her former co-worker, Mi, it brought back a flood of memories from five years earlier. Back then, Latina worked night shift on the manufacturing floor of an electronics company. Almost the entire night crew consisted of women, mostly ethnic (she was Mexican, and her friend Mi was from Taiwan), mostly single or divorced, many with children to raise, and the repetitive manufacturing tasks their only means of support. Latina and "the girls" would sit around talking about their dreams and hopes for the future. She and Mi would discuss moving off the manufacturing floor to find better jobs, and finding a husband. Most of the other girls did not believe that either Mi or Latina would ever accomplish those dreams. You couldn't shop for a job or a husband like you could for clothes--or could you?

Latina's first husband had passed away a year earlier, after 17 years of marriage, leaving her a single mother raising a 5-year-old son. She had been an emotional wreck ever since, but now she was pulling herself together. She had gotten this night-shift job, and she ran her own small business in the daytime. Relatives watched her son most of the time, but she DID take him on weekend outings. She had also joined a local dating service, and was meeting a few men, although most of them failed her "must rules" about being monogamous, non- smokers, and non-drinkers.

Now here it was, 5 years later. Latina had shopped for, and landed, a daytime office job, with much less stress, and much better pay, than the night shift in manufacturing. She had given-up her small business, which had not succeeded. And by "shopping" through the dating service, she was happily married again, for almost two years, to Frank, who was as much fun out of bed, as he was in it.

Mi had also done very well for herself. She had moved-up to an administrative job, she had married her childhood sweetheart a year ago, and now Mi had her first baby. And so the invite received that morning, to Mi's baby shower.

Because Latina and Frank worked just three blocks apart, they car-pooled to work every day. She had the car that day, and she decided to "highjack" her husband for the evening, to shop at the local mall for presents for Mi's baby shower. She found a very nice gift set, more for the parents than for the newborn, consisting of a silver-covered photo album for baby pictures, and a silver tube for safely keeping the baby's birth certificate. That shopping out of the way, she whisked Frank off to a quiet, romantic dinner, followed by some window shopping.

He remembered their favorite store in the mall, a novelty shop specializing in adult toys and games. Commenting that they had some extra money that week, he asked if they could go there, knowing that she would like this idea as much as he did.

The selection of vibrators in this store brought back a flood of memories to Latina. For a year after her first husband had died, she had been miserably depressed, and she had often broke out crying. When she first met Mi, she had finally pulled herself together, and had started dating again, but she seemed to have a knack for dating real losers, who smoked like chimneys, drank like fish, cheated on her, or all of the above. She couldn't picture herself getting intimate with any of them. That's when she'd bought her trusty vibrator. Seeing the selection before her, she recalled how she would soothe away the stress of her night-shift job with a hot soak in her tub, then towel herself dry, and then let her textured, contoured toy softly buzz and shake up her insides, building her excitement, but at the same time soothing her, and lulling her into a much- needed deep sleep.

Now she recalled that she had thrown away her vibrator after the first time she had slept with her second, and current, husband. Thoughts of their first sexual encounter flooded back, and as she thought about it, she couldn't help peeking over her shoulder and secretly smiling at Frank, who was just then too absorbed in browsing through the adult toys, to notice her lascivious smile.

That first time had started out innocently enough, talking and then kissing, as seductive jazz music played softly on his stereo. But she had been fantasizing, all the previous week, about what his tongue would feel like, french-kissing her pussy instead of her mouth. And that night, she had made the first move toward fulfilling that fantasy, by slowly, seductively, unbuttoning her blouse, as they kissed on his couch.

He had helped her fantasy along, by trailing kisses down each newly-exposed area of her skin, as she unbuttoned. When her blouse was open all the way, he had slid her bra straps down off her shoulders, tucked the bra cups under her breasts, and began kissing, licking, and nibbling everywhere. Not just the obvious places, like her nipples. She recalled how she had melted into his arms when he first kissed UNDER her breasts. Not many men seem to think of kissing a woman there, but certainly in her case, his attention to that spot had made her even friskier. She suspected that if more men paid attention to these less-obvious erogenous zones, the way Frank had done that first time, fewer men would be complaining about their inability to "score" with women. His kisses there had made her involuntarily let out a long, low moan, which in turn had made him even bolder in his passions that first night.

She recalled that his arousing moves on her, had made her hungry for every part of him, too. As he continued his kisses on and around her breasts, she had slowly unbuttoned and removed his shirt, revealing a smooth-skinned but hairy chest. It was a well-developed, but not overly muscular, chest. Her hands had slowly and gently rubbed his chest, and had stroked his wonderfully-soft chest hair. As she did this, he had started to unfasten her skirt. But before he could remove her skirt, she had grabbed his hand, and they had both stood up and led each other to his bed.

She recalled how, once in his bedroom, he had continued to slowly pleasure her, kissing and caressing his way around her feet and up her legs, increasing her desire, as he slowly moved up her legs, but deliberately avoiding touching her pussy.

When he finally did start to pay attention to her by-now desperate pussy, he still continued to tease, playing with the thick triangle of brown hair between her legs for a while, before touching the hot center of her deep desires. Finally, he had knelt on his knees between her spread legs, and he had slowly slid his long, thin middle finger deep in her dripping pussy. As his thumb gently rubbed and pressed against her throbbing clit, her breathing had become heavier. Starting with a tingling in her toes, her passion had worked its way up in waves, up to where his talented probing, exploring fingers were so patiently, tenderly, and lovingly ministering to the needs of her starving pussy.

Stretching himself out along the bed, he had cupped both of his hands under the cheeks of her ass, and he had finally pressed his face against her desperately- hungry pussy. This had felt much better than any of the many fantasies she had cooked-up that week. He had started with kisses on her outer pussy lips, and around her still partly-hidden clit, but soon his tongue had darted out of his mouth, and had rolled slowly up and down along the outside of her pussy lips, before licking at her hard love button.

His teeth had gently nibbled on her outer lips, and then also moved up to her clit, which was just beginning to stiffen and arise out of hiding. His fingers had then gently pried her outer pussy lips open, and his tongue had darted deep inside her, licking the gathering moisture from her inner walls. Her breathing had then grown heavier, her passion building from deep inside her, in wave after ever-more-excited wave.

The inner walls of her pussy had quickly become very slick and wet, and she was amazed at how quickly he had coaxed her hot liquid lust from deep inside of her. She was already bubbling up around where he was licking her clit. Her hips and ass had then rocked up off the bed and back down again, slowly at first, but more rapidly with each of his tongue's licks. Having lost all control of her passion that first night, she could only wrap both legs around his back, and she had continued rocking ever-more-rapidly off the bed, and back down again, her legs pushing him away and pulling him closer, in rhythm with the motion of both his tongue and her hips.

After just a few minutes of his licking, her passion had gushed more rapidly than ever before in her life, and had then slowed to an ooze, from around her clit, onto his tongue, and into his mouth. As she had continued to ooze her clit's passion into his mouth, and he continued to lick and gulp down every drop, she had moaned loudly, and had thrashed uncontrollably on his bed, with her legs still locked around his back.

But that had not been the end of that first encounter, just the first of several orgasms that night. When she had finally calmed down from that first orgasm, and her breathing had slowed to a more normal pace, he had slid his way up the bed, lying next to her, and had softly kissed her on the mouth. She could still recall the faint taste of her own fresh pussy juice on his breath, and how she had felt sexier at that moment, than she had ever felt before in her life. She had then repaid the favor, by stripping off his trousers, and his white cotton briefs, and she remembered how excited she had felt when she finally got to see and touch his full eight inches of hard, throbbing cock.

She remembered how good it felt when she first kissed, sucked, licked, and nibbled on the head and shaft of his cock. She had then opened her mouth into a big, round O, and wrapping her hand around the thickness of his cock, she had slowly and hungrily devoured it with her lips and tongue. As his cock had slid in and out of her hungry mouth, his hips had thrust upward wildly, as her head slid down on him. She remembered how eagerly she had rolled her tongue all around his throbbing manhood, while it thrust up against the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat. She remembered just beginning to feel and taste his come, and then feeling let down when his warm cock suddenly withdrew from her mouth. But she had quickly perked up again when he had explained that he wanted to come deep in her pussy, not in her mouth.

When the tip of his cock had finally pressed just past her outer pussy lips, she had wrapped her legs around him, and she had rested her feet on the cheeks of his ass. He had then eased his entire 8 inches into her dripping pussy. She remembered him very gradually, almost imperceptibly, increasing his speed with each in-and-out thrust. Each time, the very tip of his cock had rubbed ever-so- briefly against her magic button, before passing lower and deeper into her. His cock tip, brushing her like that, had made her clit longer and harder each time.

When his thrusts in and out of her were finally up to maximum speed, she had used her feet, still resting on his ass cheeks, to push and pull him at this same maximum pace. Had she actually felt, or just imagined, his come traveling up from his balls, up the inside of his shaft, out the tip, and deep inside of her? His sperm had come out of him, just as he had completed a very rapid downward thrust, so his come had gushed very deeply and forcefully into her. Just as she had begun to feel his love juice flowing so deeply inside of her, she had felt her own juice, which had long since started bubbling just below the surface, finally breaking forth, and gushing out from around her swollen clit, to coat all along his deeply-buried cock.

And still, the best had been yet to come. After their orgasms, he had left his cock buried deep inside of her, and he had wrapped his arms around her back, in a gentle and very-loving embrace. As they had held each other and calmed down, his now spent but still-hard cock had started throbbing away deep inside of her, pulsing once for each beat of his heart. This had made her tight little pussy even more ecstatically happy, than when she had come only moments earlier. She had responded by squeezing her pussy muscles tightly against his stiff rod, which, to her great enjoyment, had made him pulse even more strongly.

Recalling his post-orgasmic throbbing, she thought about how, being a man, James Bond had, of course, gotten it all wrong, wanting his martinis "shaken, not stirred." If the character had been Jane Bond, she would have known that stirring is far superior to shaking. Latina's vibrator, which she had been using before she met Frank, had shaken her into a single orgasm every time, after which she had always rolled over and fallen asleep. But whenever Frank's eight inches of vibrating human swizzle stick pulsed, and stirred their love martini deep inside of her, he always triggered her multiple orgasmic after-shocks. His throbbing cock, stirring their creamy martini, definitely felt much better than any shaking her vibrator had EVER given her. After that first night together, she had tossed her shaking vibrator into the trash, in preference to his post-orgasmic stirring of their love martini. Since then, she had never thought about her vibrator again, until just now, as she and her loving hubby browsed through the sex novelty shop.

Thinking about her old vibrator, and how Frank was so good at her favorite activity (which began and ended with the same letters as his first name), she desperately wanted to explore him with her hands, lips, tongue, and pussy, and to feel his lips, tongue, hands, and solid cock exploring her. As they continued to browse through the sex shop, passing up the kinkier items (whips and chains were not their style, although both were tempted by the fur-lined handcuffs), they each made their selections, paid the cashier, and headed out of the store, and back into the corridors of the mall.

When she began to lead him by the hand through the mall, he turned to her and asked "Where are we--". Before he could say "going," she placed her fingers to his lips, to shush him. Ducking through swinging double doors, she led him through a twisty, turning maze of back corridors, past delivery entrances, to a little lobby, which ended at a huge freight elevator. Two large potted palms were tucked into a corner. She pulled him behind the palms, pushed him flat on his back, and lying on top of him, she wrapped her arms around him, and she kissed him very firmly and passionately on his lips. She then rolled them both over, placing him on top. As he wrapped his arms around her back, he also opened his mouth, to let her tongue enter.

Although nobody used the freight elevators that late at night, the thought that somebody might come by, excited them both even more. The potted palms would hide both of them from any prying eyes that might happen past, so while the thought of getting caught was exciting, deep down they knew that they would be alone for as long as they wanted, or at least until the mall closed.

She reached up to unbutton his shirt. He sat up, his hips over hers, and his stiffening cock pressing through his trousers, against her skirt.

She pulled his shirt sleeves off of his arms, and looked up admiringly at his bare chest. His chest was just what she had always wanted on her man: it was slightly, but not extremely, muscular, and it was hairy, without hiding the soft, smooth skin underneath. He lay back down on top of her, with his arms around her back, and he kissed her, his tongue sliding into her opened mouth, and wrestling with her own tongue.

He now rolled them both over, so she was now on top again, and he began to unbutton her blouse and remove it, as she had just done with his shirt. He also pulled her skirt up, so that she could feel the long ridge of his hard cock, pressing through his trousers, against her bare pussy (although she had not known about the baby shower, nor planned their shopping trip that morning, she had somehow been psychic enough not to wear underwear that day). She reached down and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers, and slid her hand under the fabric, to massage his already-excited cock and balls. He lifted his legs, so she could slide his trousers completely off of him. She struggled a little to slide his pants over his socks and shoes, which in their desperately-burning passion, he had not had time to remove. Now she finally had him naked from his ankles up.

Still sitting up over him, she reached around behind her, to unclasp her bra, and she hiked her skirt up even higher. She reached down with both hands, and as she sat back down on top of him, she guided his full eight-inch length and two-inch girth into her already-drenched pussy. As she slid up and down on his warm, rigid, shaft (which was pulsing rapidly against both of her slick inner walls), she kept her back straight, aligned with the trunk of one of the two potted palms, so that their activities would not be visible to anyone approaching the freight elevator. She felt his cock pull almost all the way out of her, then the thick head pressing simultaneously against both walls, as it pushed tightly up into her, like a piston pushing up tightly against all walls of a cylinder. His cock-head was quickly followed by eight solid inches of love shaft, his upward thrusting finally stopping, when the eye at the tip of his cock rested against the back wall of her cavern, and his balls rested against her pussy lips, which stretched tightly around his shaft.

Her hungry pussy was now just the way she wished that it could always be: completely stuffed full of rigid cock, with no more room for even a finger inside of her. After a brief pause, he slid back out again, until only the head of his cock remained in her. Then another powerful thrust, all the way into her again, his legs, hips and thighs rising off of the hard floor, as he thrust himself deeply inside of her, and he paused again.

With each inward stroke, she could hear the whoosh of air escaping from her pussy, to make room for her to be completely stuffed full of his upwardly- thrusting cock again. Her pussy, which never could keep a secret, betrayed her once again, emitting loud squishing and smacking noises, every time his cock pulled part way out of her. Her noisy slit was revealing her secret to him quite vocally, that her build-up to orgasm was already past the point of no return.

On about his fifth or sixth up stroke (she was so excited that she lost count), her love-juice burst out in wave after wave from around her swollen clit, coating his cock, slicking down his thick pubic hair, dribbling down her own thighs, and splashing out onto his thighs, too. He waited for her thrashing orgasm to finish, then he slid almost all the way out of her. Finally, using all the strength he could muster in his hips and thighs, he thrust his cock deeply and powerfully into her one last time, exploding deep inside of her, and adding his juices to her own, in streaming down her silky thighs.

Reaching into his back trouser pocket, he produced a handkerchief, and he wiped their thoroughly-mixed goo off of her outer pussy lips, off of her soft, smooth thighs, before wiping off his own hairy thighs and his still-hard cock. They hurriedly dressed, and hand-in-hand, giggling and grinning, they returned through the maze of back corridors, into the main mall area, and back out to the parking lot, to drive home before the mall could close for the night, and trap them inside until morning.

That night, during routine pillow talk in bed, Latina mentioned to Frank, that there is a very quiet, very secluded park, not far from where the baby shower would be held, at Mi's house.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers