Latina Heat

Story Info
Ebony dancer helps Jennifer Lopez with her constipation.
3k words
3.73
151k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains lesbian, celebrity (Jennifer Lopez), interracial, watersports, and scat.

* * * * *

Another tiring live performance. These performances always took a lot out of Jennifer Lopez. Dancing and running across the stage for this amount of time was always exhausting.

But besides being exhausting these dynamic performances sometimes also had another effect on Jennifer. Because she moves so much and so fast on stage for such a long period of time, sometimes the latina’s “pipes” would loosen up to the point where she needs a half hour of "retreatment" into the ladies’ room to relieve herself. So as soon as she got off stage, she went straight for the girly potty room. She went inside, the usual sweet scent of a ladies’ room penetrated her nostrils. She went into a stall, closed the door, lifted her miniskirt and lowered her panties. The wetness of the panties she had grown accustomed to. The movements were causing the crack of her ass to sweat and after two hours of dancing, the panties were lodged completely into her brown crack, soaking up all of the sweat present. Jennifer sat down, and allowed her insides to do most of the work. But for some reason this time it didn’t go too well. Where usually the bowel movement was quick and smooth. This time it was like it struggled against being forced out. So Jennifer applied some pressure on her lower body, but it wouldn’t help.

“This is going to be a long one," she said to herself, after which she heard the door to the ladies’ room open. A woman, probably one of the dancers, went into the stall next to Jennifer’s. The sultry singer and actress heard the woman sliding down her panties, snapping the elastic band. As Jennifer struggled to push the content of her guts toward her backdoor, she couldn’t ignore the sounds being made in the stall next to hers.

The lady was moaning, the crackling of a turd sliding out was loud enough to be heard, and Jennifer couldn’t deny a smile as she heard a fart thundering in the hollow sounding ladies’ room.

“Whoa, that sounded like a real birth," Jennifer said casually to the mysterious lady in the next stall.

“Like you wouldn’t believe," a womanly voice answered. “I’ve been holding this up for over half an hour."

Jennifer knew the voice. It belonged to Natasha, a stunningly beautiful black dancer, recently added to the group.

“Yeah, I can sympathize. I’ve been holding up myself. For over an hour."

“So you must be relieved to get rid of it then, huh?”

“I wish. For some reason it just won’t go as easily as it should."

Jennifer heard the girl wipe her privates, pull up her panties and flush the toilet. Then she spoke again.

“You know, this might sound odd. But I have a successful method on how to make it go more smoothly, if you’re interested off course."

“Well, I don’t want to spend my entire day in here. So if it helps, I’d be happy to know what that method is," Jennifer said honestly.

“Okay. But in order for me to help, you’ll have to let me in there."

Jennifer unlocked the stall, and saw Natasha entering. Once again Jennifer was in awe of the beauty of the girl. Her chocolate skin was shiny from the sweat of the performance. And her face resembled that of Brandy Norwood, the R&B singer. Wide eyes and a wide smile.

“Can I…you know…take a look to see if I can see the problem?” the girl asked in a light innocent voice.

Jennifer felt somewhat awkward. Although she was a closet bi-sexual. And had been in this position with several guys and some girls, she still felt a bit weird. But the girl wanted to help her out with her problem, so Jennifer leaned back against the wall, lifted her legs, and placed her feet on either side of the girl against the door of the stall. Natasha made no hesitations in dropping to her knees and staring at Jennifer crotch area. Without Jennifer noticing or realizing, the girl took pleasure in looking at Jennifer’s great looking pussy. Shaven at the sides so no hair would be visible in bathing suits, but hairy on top and on the lips, lips that were long and thin. Looking further down her breathing went faster as she looked straight at Jennifer’s asshole. A dark, wrinkled pucker that was pouting outward.

“This may sound a bit strange, and if you don’t want to answer you don’t have to, but…do you ever put your finger in your anus, for instance when you masturbate?” the girl asked while never taking her eyes off of Jen’s asshole.

“What? No! No…I mean, I’ve never thought about doing that. Why do you ask?”

“Well, because my experience is that if you regularly finger your anus, you will experience far less constipation. You see, by fingering your…ass, your muscles learn to relax when pressure is applied. And it loosens up easier."

“I never knew that. So what your saying is that…if I finger my asshole, I should have no problem relieving myself?”

“That’s right. That’s why porn actresses have enemas before doing anal. So that it doesn’t become a mess after the guy pounds her hole so long."

“I don’t know. I’ve never done this. I don’t know what to expect."

“You know it’s actually quite nice, once you get used to it. If you like, I could try."

Jennifer thought about it and started smiling. “I would like that."

“Okay, first I wet my middle finger in my mouth like this”……. ”Then I lubricate the outside of your anus with my saliva to make it slippery”…. Natasha rubs the tip of her middle finger all over Jennifer’s asshole, which contracts and relaxes under the black girl’s touch.

“Then I enter." Natasha now slides her finger all the way into Jennifer’s ass to the knuckle. Jennifer closed her eyes and couldn’t suppress a moan, she just couldn’t. Natasha noticed and knew she gained the desired effect as she started sliding her finger in and out with increasing speed. At one point there were even faint sounds of sloppiness as Natasha was really frigging Jennifer butt. “UUUHMM…that feels good," Jennifer moaned. “Please keep doing that."

“I intend to," Natasha said with a husky tone in her voice. “As a matter of fact, I think you’re ready for a little something extra." The ebony girl slid her finger out of Jennifer hole, took a whiff of it, obviously liking the smell, and stuck the digit, along with her index finger into her mouth. After wetting the fingers with lots of spit, she drilled them into Jennifer shitter with one move, and started to rapidly fuck the Latina’s ass with them. Natasha knew she had the singer almost where she wanted her…on the edge.

“Oh shit…your fingers feel so good in my ass. Keep fucking me with your fingers. That’s it. I never knew it would feel this good."

“Puffy never did this to you, huh," Natasha asked with irony, “He probably thinks it’s dirty. Well, fucking a beautiful ass like yours with my fingers is never dirty to me."

Natasha started twisting her fingers around inside Jennifer’s ass and felt her ass become more slippery. She took her fingers out again and saw that Jennifer’s asshole remained open for a short period. She then looked at her fingers and noticed her fingernails had a little bit of shit on them. She stuck her fingers in her mouth and licked Jennifer’s shit from her nails.

“Now it’s time for your reward," Natasha said and buried her face in the crack of Jennifer Lopez’s ass. She lapped over Jennifer’s pouting pucker and used a tongue full of saliva to lube the latina’s shithole up. She then started butt-fucking Jennifer with her tongue like a real ebony butt slut. My God, how she enjoyed the sweaty, musky smell and pure, bitter taste of Jennifer’s asshole.

Sloppy slurping sounds emanated from the tongue-asshole connection as the black beauty licked and sucked away at Jennifer Lopez’s ass with abandon. Jennifer looked down at that dark face between her gigantic butt cheeks and shivered at the sight of that soft pink tongue grinding into the swollen rim of her rectum. She reached out and ran her fingers through Natasha’s black hair, before grabbing her by the back of her head and pulling her face tight against the moist crack of her wide, beautiful ass.

“Oh my God. Natasha, you’re licking my ass so good. I never knew a tongue in my ass would be this nice. Just don’t stop. Keep fucking my butt with your tongue. Oh yeah, that’s it."

As Natasha kept drilling her tongue deep into Jennifer’s anal orifice, she closed her lips over her pucker, and started sucking on her ass with force. The smacking sounds of her lips on the latina’s asshole filled the ladies’ room, and it continued to do so for minutes.

“Shit, I feel something. Oh Natasha, I have to…I have to fart. Your sucking of my asshole makes me have to fart. Quickly, take your mouth off my ass.”

But Natasha didn’t budge. She kept on sucking right until an enormously loud, wet-sounding fart simply blew her lips off Jennifer’s pucker. The odor of the hot gas penetrated the black dancer’s nostrils and had her so over the edge, excitement-wise, she lost control of her calm self and started yelling.

“That’s it, you fucking slut. Fart in my face. Fart that smelly shit right in my face. I love to smell that shit."

Jennifer needed a few seconds to understand what drove Natasha to enjoy something like this, but soon understood that the sheer depravity of it, the perverted nature of all of this, is what drives someone like Natasha wild, and Jennifer decided she was starting to like this nasty stuff as well. She could never deny to herself that she immensely enjoyed the feeling of someone sucking her ass. And knowing that same person actually gets wet smelling her farts.

Natasha had turned down the volume of her voice again and plainly spoke to Jennifer.

“Now that you farted, it means that it won’t last long for the rest to come."

The beautiful black woman again started drilling her fingers in and out of Jennifer’s swollen poopchute, and noticed the grimace of wanton lust on the latina’s face.

“You horny bitch. You sure like this, don’t you? Helping you take a shit, my ass! You couldn’t wait to feel my fingers and tongue up your ass. You probably farted in my face deliberately. Blowing that shitty hot gas into my face as I sucked on your shithole. Tell me! Tell me you were dying to have me come in here and eat out your ass."

“Oh God. You’re so right. You’re so fucking right. I heard you shit, and smelled it. And I loved the smell of your fart. I was so hot imagining what you would look like taking a shit. Seeing the turds being pushed from your black ass. I love this. I love your fingers in my butt. Your tongue in my butt. And I loved farting in your face. It’s so nasty. It makes me feel so hot and nasty doing that. I would love it so much to shit here as you watch my ass. The thought of you watching my asshole up close as I shit drives me crazy. Will you do that? Will you watch me shit?” Jennifer was shivering on the toilet bowl as she spewed the most perverted, depraved language. She had never talked like this. The nasty black dancer had brought out a side in her she never knew existed.

“I wanna watch you shit, Jennifer. I wanna see those turds popping from your nasty brown hole. Here, watch this, Jennifer. Watch as I pull my fingers from your ass and enjoy the taste."

Right after the final words, Natasha slid her fingers from Jennifer’s ass, and showed them to Jennifer. Jennifer saw Natasha’s fingers, coated in her shit, and then saw the ebony woman starting to lick her fingers. Looking straight into the celebrity’s eyes and with a wild, wanton expression on her face, Natasha licked the layer of dark-brown crème right off her fingers, casually taking her tongue back in her mouth now and again to experience the taste, and letting the sticky shit slide down her throat. After she had completely cleaned her fingers, she looked at Jennifer with a serious expression.

“You’re ready. Now push your shit out. Here, spread those legs wider so I can have a nice look, raise those knees. Support yourself and let me hold those ass cheeks spread for you. Now do it."

Jennifer never felt so utterly exposed in her life, sitting there on a toilet bowl with legs spread and knees raised, with a black woman’s face mere inches from the sweaty crack of her ass. But the depravity of it, the nastiness, it made here feel so damn lewd, so hot. Jennifer pushed, and pushed, and an earth shattering, meaty fart blew from her pucker, right into Natasha’s face, who squealed with joy. And then, it rolled. Jennifer felt the warm content of her bowels slide down towards the opening.

Natasha was still lingering in the mind-blowing smell of Jennifer Lopez’s fart, when she saw a thick brown turd sliding slowly out of her ass. The crackling sounds were almost deafening to her as the pungent scent of Jennifer’s shit filled her nostrils. The latina singer groaned aloud as she looked at the black dancer’s face, and pushed a long turd all the way out, until it broke off and plunged into the bowl, leaving a brown shitty ring on the rim of her asshole. She was completely in the same mind state as Natasha now, as she whispered: “There’s more where that came from. But I want you to SUCK it out."

Natasha looked into Jennifer’s eyes with a surprised grin, as if she won a lifetime achievement award and didn’t expect it.

“Suck it out? Oh Jesus. That’s so hot. I’d love to suck the shit from your ass."

“Well then. What are you waiting for?”

That was Natasha’s cue. She fused her open mouth to Jennifer’s greasy brown asshole and sucked hard on the latina’s pucker. Slurping sounds filled the stall and Jennifer groaned increasingly louder as she felt the ebony girl sucking on her sloppy butthole. Natasha enjoyed the bitter taste of the sticky shit that she sucked into her mouth.

“Oh Jesus Christ. That feels so fucking good. I don’t care anymore if anybody hears me. JUST KEEP SUCKING MY ASS. SUCK THE SHIT FROM MY BUTT! YES!."

Natasha complied and kept slurping away at Jennifer’s dirty ass, when all of a sudden she felt a spongy, warm nugget slide from Jennifer ass into her mouth.

She looked Jennifer straight in the eyes as she moaned and ate the latina’s shit.

“Oh God, yes! Eat my shit. Do you like it? Do you like the taste of my shit? Better savor the taste, because it was the last piece."

Natasha chewed the brown piece and after squashing it enough, swallowed it.

“You done with that," Jennifer asked huskily, “then open your mouth, because I’ve something for you to drink to wash your mouth. Open up for mommy."

Natasha was wondering what the sultry singer meant, but opened her mouth as she had her face inches from the latina’s steaming crotch.

“Oh yes, I feel it coming. Get ready."

And when that last word was uttered, Jennifer let go of her bladder, and a steady, yellow stream of warm piss arced from her pisshole straight into Natasha’s face. The black dancer squealed in delight as she felt the smelly warm liquid splash her face, and moved her face so she caught the forceful stream straight into her mouth. The hissing sound of the piss leaving Jennifer Lopez’s cunt and it hitting Natasha’s tongue and roof of her mouth was like music to their ears. Natasha swallowed wave after wave of Jennifer’s salty piss and continued to let her tongue be drenched and her mouth be filled.

“Christ, you look so hot drinking my piss," Jennifer whispered as a thunderous fart once again crackled out of her brown asshole.

All good things come to an end, and this includes the content of Jennifer’s bladder, as the stream decreased in its strength and it lowered until the last spurts just gushed over the crack of Jennifer’s ass.

“Now please clean me," Jennifer said.

Natasha continued her earlier job and again lapped through Jennifer’s crack, licking the piss from it and licking off the remainder of shit on the swollen rim of her bulging asshole. After about 2 minutes Jennifer was squeaky clean and pulled her panties up as she looked Natasha in the eye.

“You made me fell better than I have ever felt. Nobody has ever gone this far to give me a good time," Jennifer said.

“It always was my dream to pleasure you," Natasha responded, “I just had to grab this opportunity. My wildest dream was to suck your ass, and you made my fantasy come true. And I just want you to know, Jennifer, that if you ever want me to give pleasure to your pussy or ass again, you just have to tell me."

“Natasha, I would like it very much if you want to be my buttslut. We can have crazy times together on the road. As far as I’m concerned, you can taste my ass whenever you want, because I just love the feeling of your soft, wet tongue fucking my butt."

“Oh Jennifer, you just made me happy. But I have a question. Would you like to service certain body parts of mine just as I service your ass?"

“Just name it," Jennifer said in anticipation.

“Tell me, Jennifer, would you like to suck and lick my toes from now on?"

“Natasha, as far as I’m concerned, you can fuck my ass with your big toe, and I’ll clean your toe with my tongue."

Jennifer Lopez and Natasha would have many crazy, lustful adventures from that point on.