Latina's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(He followed up by sitting me on the counter of our sink and, on his knees, he licked, sucked, and nibbled my pussy, then sucked my clit entirely into his mouth OHHHH! HONNNN-NNEY! until I violently bucked forward on the counter YES! OHHHH, YYYEEESSS! and I gushed my passion SQQQUISHH! all over his face.)

On the day before my 48th birthday, my loving husband gave to me, A pair of wolf-shaped redwood earrings to match my favorite wolf T-shirt, A beautifully-engraved birthday card with flowery poetry about how much he loves me, A framed copy of the lyrics to "our special song", A sheer white, ruffled lace negligee with bra and G-string in my favorite shade of purple, A lightweight sun hat with front and rear sun visors, And a pair of gold earrings shaped liked little dolphins.

(He followed-up by letting me rock back and forth and slide my outer pussy lips all along the whole length of his throbbing eight inches of pure manly studliness, then he planted his manhood deep inside of me as I rode up and down on his shaft YEEESSS! YEEESSS! OHHHH, YYYEEESSS! until both of us exploded GGGUUUSHHH! in mutual orgasm. Then we showered together, lovingly washing and stroking each other all over while the shower spray massaged us.)

On the day of my 48th birthday (today), my loving husband gave to me, A framed portrait he had a local artist paint of me, A pair of wolf-shaped redwood earrings to match my favorite wolf T-shirt, A beautifully-engraved birthday card with flowery poetry about how much he loves me, A framed copy of the lyrics to "our special song", A sheer white, ruffled lace negligee with bra and G-string in my favorite shade of purple, A lightweight sun hat with front and rear sun visors, And a pair of gold earrings shaped liked little dolphins.

Tonight's MY night to follow up, before he gets a chance to start the romance himself. Let's see, maybe I can start with cooking us a light, tasty, and nutritious dinner, then put on a romantic movie in the VCR. I definitely want a movie that will get him in the mood to lift my skirt and start stripping me naked. A romantic comedy, like When Harry Met Sally? A tasteful porno tape with a star who resembles me? He doesn't like anything mean, vicious, or sick, just warm and loving, same kinds of tapes I like. I know he likes Janette Littledove and Hyapatia Lee, because they are both dark-copmplexioned, dark-haiered, sexually- aggressive women like myself. Yes, that should DEFINITELY put him in the mood I want him to be in on this, my birthday night. Hmm, I guess I'd better not wear any panties UNDER my skirt tonight, so no time is lost removing additional clothing before his highly-skilled fingers, tongue, and cock can start to explore every inch of my soaking-wet interior.

Maybe after the movie, a bubble bath by candlelight, sipping sparkling apple cider together out of champagne glasses. Then put on that sheer white, ruffled lace negligee he just bought me, the one with bra and G-string in my favorite shade of purple. Maybe I'll let him slowly take this negligee off of me, let him kiss, lick, and nibble each new exposed area, as he slowly undresses me. While he does that, maybe I'll massage his firm and luscious ass cheeks, which always gets him moaning. Of course, if I REALLY want to make him moan, while he's eating me out so lovingly and masterfully, I could always plant my tongue against his balls, and excrutiatingly slowly lick my way up the underside of his beautiful, hard COCK, until I reach the head, then I could swallow his shaft whole, in one swift, hungry gulp, my mouth slinking up on him like a cat. Yes, that could DEFINITELY get the result I desire.

Oh, I'm sure we'll both be able to figure out SOMETHING creative and fun to do from that point on, and ways to keep the romance and passion going all night long. Whatever we decide to do, I just KNOW that I'll wake up happy tomorrow morning, just the way I want to be: with the sweet, creamy taste of his warm, sticky spunk still lingering so deliciously on my lips and tongue. Mmmmm! I can hardly wait to get started!

12