Latina's Exercise Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

"No, I guess I couldn't expect someone as driven by desires as you are, to have stopped at that point. And you DID follow one precept of the Bible, doing unto others as they have done unto you."

"Why, thank you, Father. How KIND of you to understand. So anyway, watching his thick, strong cock throbbing at me, what else COULD I do now, but to wrap my arms around his lower back, and to slide him forward on the frame of the exercise bike, so I could start exercising on HIS beautiful equipment? That whole time that I was positioning him, JUST the way that I wanted him, my Frank was lustfully staring up into the very pink depths of my wide-open pussy, which was still dribbling the thick juices of my recent series of orgasms. I wanted to tell him that it isn't polite to stare."

"Did you?"

"Yes, we did, over and over."

"No, I mean, did you tell him not to stare?"

"No. I told him that what he was looking at--my wide open pussy--was his baby. And that his baby desperately, hungrily wanted her daddy. Could daddy play with baby?"

"What did he say to that?"

"He said daddy doesn't want to play OUTSIDE any more, and he wanted to know if daddy could be INSIDE and play with his baby."

The priest was only half-listening, heard something about a daddy and a baby playing together, and thought about how sweet it is for a child to have ply-time with a parent. "So did your daddy play with the baby?"

"Oh, yes! Frank sat on the front edge of the seat on the exercise bike, and then he pressed daddy's one big eye against baby's opening, and he pushed forward with 180 pounds of pure, magnificent, testosterone-driven, forward-thrusting masculine energy, until daddy was inside all the way, making his baby so EXQUISITELY happy. In fact, the gurgling of juices that were welling up around my clit, sounded a little like a baby cooing. As he rammed that terrific eight-inch shaft of his, the one-eyed love monster that I had so craved all evening, deeply and forcefully in and out of me, all I could do was pant heavily now. Whenever I could catch my breath, I cooed like a baby, too: `Uhhh! Uhhh! Mmmore! Give me mmmmore!' and stuff like that. My begging and pleading for his powerful cock, seemed to turn Frank on even more, as 'daddy' thrust even deeper and harder into his sweet baby. And every time he hit rock bottom, he squirmed his hips from side to side, so daddy would play with his baby in every hidden nook and corner, before he started pulling out, in preparation for his next deep thrust."

"As he thrust his missile rapidly and forcefully in and out of me, he placed his feet on top of mine, and he started pedaling the bike with his feet, and with mine. The bike seat rocked hard and fast against my exposed pussy, as we pedaled, and he thrust."

Latina paused her narration again, to unbutton her top and unzip her shorts. One hand massaged her hardening nipples right through her open top, while she jammed her middle finger of her other hand very deeply into her dripping slit.

"I could feel his swollen cock really pulsing and throbbing on each in-and-out thrust now," she continued. "He sucked in his stomach to hold off coming, until I was ready to come. He likes me to come first, and so do I. But he didn't ease up one bit on the machine-gun pace of his thrusts. That's when I clamped my legs tight against his waist, and I pulled my feet toward me, my feet pressing ever deeper into his ass cheeks, to pull his cock even deeper into ME. Believe me, by now I was so horny that if I could have, I would have pulled his swollen balls into me, along with his thick, pounding shaft. I think he knew that I was just about at my climax now, because he very slowly pulled out of me, until just the purple head of his cock remained inside of me. I looked down, and I could see the entire length of his pulsating shaft exposed outside my pussy, and I could even see my pussy lips stretched very tightly around his cock head. As I watched, he thrust into me one last time, very quickly, and I could see just a tiny bit of his cock still visible near his balls, and I could see and feel that my pussy lips were really stretched, and were crammed all full of his shaft now. My stretched pussy lips, stuffed full of his eight inch length and two-inch girth, was the sexiest sight and feeling, I think, that I've ever experienced. I then continued my baby talk."

"Baby talk? What did you say?"

"I said, `Oh, daddy, your baby is feeling so good right now. She's gonna--oh, yes, she's gonna--'. Before I could finish, I began to squirm my hips, lifting my ass rapidly up and down on the seat, and GUSHING my juices all over his shaft. I was coming from both my clit and my G-spot at the SAME time! Frank's the ONLY guy who has EVER done that to me, and he does it a LOT! So it's no WONDER I get so absolutely, crazy, nuts, horny, in love and in lust with him!"

"Anyway," Latina continued "Just in case he missed all of these cues, I also screamed in his ear, probably unnecessarily, `Your baby is COMMMMING!' He finally let the air out of his sucked-in gut, which he had held in to keep from coming until after I came. Now that I had come, he freely exploded that wonderful, hot, creamy cock juice of his, DEEP inside of me. When he finally finished exploding his lust into me, he began to pull his still very-firm cock, very slowly out of me. I was still looking down, and I saw my pussy lips being pulled out away from me, along with his retreating cock."

Recounting her story had made her so horny again, that Latina had to bite her lip to keep from screaming, as her busy fingers coaxed an orgasm out of her steaming- hot pussy, right through her unzipped shorts. As her warm cream oozed out onto her thighs now, Latina thought she could STILL faintly hear a slapping sound, coming from the priest's direction.

"His cock had filled me so completely, that it acted like a cork in a wine bottle" Latina continued, breathing more normally now, after her swift fingers inside her unzipped shorts had relieved the overwhelming lust that her recollections had built-up inside of her. "When he finally pulled all the way out of me, my juices, which were mixed with his, no longer had anything to stop their flow, and they poured out of my still wide-open pussy. I flowed warm come and pussy juice like a river, all over my dark, furry triangle; onto my smooth, silky thighs; and out onto the seat of my exercise bike. When I finally stopped flowing our juices, it all pooled up in thick, white globs on my thighs and on the seat, then trickled down off the seat and onto the carpet, into thin, sticky, almost- clear puddles. We both went into the bathroom, wet a couple of washcloths, and washed the mixture of his goo and mine off of me, off of the seat of my exercise bike, and off of the carpet. Then we put the washcloths back in the bathroom, even though both cloths were still sticky and smelling like fresh sex."

As Latina looked down, she saw that her own juices were now flowing as thickly and steadily inside her unzipped shorts, as they had been in the story that she was recounting. She also noticed that the slapping noise, from the other side of the confessional partition, had ceased. Latina thought that she detected a faint, fishy smell from the priest's direction, but she quickly dismissed it as merely the smell of her own juices smearing over her thighs now.

For his part, the priest felt greatly relieved, now that Latina's long story was finally over.

"Yes, it felt GREAT to towel each other off in our bathroom as --"

The priest interrupted, "Speaking of bathrooms, you'll have to excuse me now. I URGENTLY need to take a cold shower, right NOW!"

Now it was Latina's turn to ask, stunned, as the priest had asked her early in her confession, "Uhhh--excuse me?" She HAD asked the priest to tell her what he thought when she finished her story, but if she had heard his comment about a cold shower correctly, what he was thinking was NOT AT ALL what she had expected. Or maybe she had simply heard him wrong. Sometimes, those thick, old confessional walls do muffle and distort what people are saying.

The priest did not immediately answer, but Latina thought that she heard that slapping noise again, followed by a very strong smell of raw fish now.

"What did you say about a cold shower, Father?"

"Shower? No. Sorry. Did I say shower? I meant, I have to go write next Sunday's sermon now."

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12