Latina's History Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Latina’s students were mesmerized. Many of the teenage boys had their hands jammed down the front of their pants, and several of the girls were SO turned-on that they had their fingers up their skirts and prying down under their panties. Better still, some of the more adventurous students, mostly the boys and girls who had been dating each other for a while, had their fingers in each OTHER’S crotches.

Still on his knees, Tony still had his face buried in Jessica’s pussy, and she was STILL writhing and moaning. Taking their cues from the suddenly no-longer-nerdy Tony, some of the formerly self-absorbed jocks were suddenly interested ONLY in pleasing their women, in giving THEIR girlfriends a historic memory that they would carry with them and treasure for all eternity, wanting to give THEIR women historic memories like those that Latina so obviously cherishes.

Some of these boys might have had ulterior motives, besides wanting to be the star players in their girlfriends’s sexual fantasies. Because Jessica was so thrilled with Tony’s expertise at cunnilingus, that she was now eagerly repaying him, on her knees, generously providing him with a first-class blow-job. These jocks doubtless hoped that their girlfriends would repay THEM in this way. And why not? If they did HALF the job pleasuring their girlfriends, that Tony did with Jessica, they would have MORE than earned such an expert blow-job from their sweethearts, each and every one of them.

After THIS lesson, none of Latina’s students would EVER again consider history to be a boring subject. Latina herself would have enjoyed school MUCH more if her OWN teachers had taught her this kind of history.