Latina's Purple Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through his slow series of increasingly-deep descents, she kept pressing her feet harder against his ass, in her desperate but futile attempt to pull him down and push him up, faster and harder. All this while, she repeatedly moaned for him to "Give it to me! Give it to me! Push it in me all the way! Mmmmm, yes!"

She finally became so excited that, by his eighth and deepest thrust, she simply COULDN'T bring herself to talk any more, through all her panting, moaning, shaking, gyrating, and throbbing. She wanted to SHOUT out to the whole world, how TERRIFIC his cock felt, slowly plunging deeper and deeper into her, and rubbing SO hard against her clit on each up-stroke. But the only sounds she could get her mouth to make now, were heavy breathing, and rapid panting. Still, she felt certain that even this most-primitive form of grunting verbal communication was enough, to tell him that he was doing EVERYTHING right. And just in case her heavy breathing and rapid panting didn't give him the message, about how VERY turned on he was making her, there was the fact that her inner walls were all slicked-up with lust for him--her interior was SO slippery by now, that he MUST have felt her dew coating his thick shaft ever-more-heavily with his every thrust. The final clue to her extremely-high state of arousal, was the very loud series of squishes and smacks of desire, which were emanating from deep within the inner-most recesses of her femininity.

His thrusting was making HIM every bit as excited as SHE was, so that soon enough, the only sounds which HE could manage, were also heavy breathing and loud panting. This sweaty communication, primitive though it might have seemed, was nevertheless HIGHLY effective in letting each partner know, what a GEAT job their slamming thighs were now doing on each other.

Suddenly, as he kept thrusting, her pussy began squeezing his cock on each plunge, contracting her pussy muscles so VERY tightly, then releasing, contracting, then releasing. Her squeezing his cock so hard, and her refusal to let him go, wanting him to stay buried as DEEPLY inside of her as possible, was very flattering to him. Her appreciation of his powerfully-loving thrusts, was making him feel SO good that, even though he still could not talk in his overly- excited state, out of nowhere, he WAS suddenly able to let out a long, low moan. Although the suddenness and loudness of his moan surprised them both, they both knew what this moan MEANT: that he was about to COME, deeply and forcefully, in her tight, hungry, drenched little pussy. And they were both equally certain, that his explosion would trigger her own violent, quaking orgasm. He just couldn't WAIT to feel her thick come coating his cock, any more than she could wait for his warm, thick, creamy spunk to coat her inner walls, with one explosion after another.

She pressed her mouth up against his, and each slid their tongues playfully, but passionately, into the other's mouth, as she squeezed her wide-open legs and her raised knees, tightly against his waist. With her legs squeezing his waist, and her feet pressed down firmly on his ass, this made him completely her prisoner. He thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of surrendering himself COMPLETELY to her control now. Her feet pulled him all the way down, into her soaking-wet pussy, for one last, final thrust. Then, with one long, continuous moan, he emptied all of his passionate love, deep inside of her. Just as she felt his warm, thick, liquid lust, squirting deeply inside of her, her slickly-coated inner walls once more squeezed hard against his cock. Just then, he felt her release her own hot, thick, creamy love juice, all over his deeply-buried shaft.

As they lay in bed, she was still in control of him, despite him being on top. With their arms and legs tightly wrapped around each other, and with their final orgasmic spurts still OOZING out of their organs, they both turned to look at the time on their alarm clock. It was now precisely midnight. She kissed him one final time, and she cooed "Happy birthday, my love. Did you LIKE your present, of a hot birthday FUCK? Was I RIGHT to pick a fight with you last night, JUST so we could be even MORE passionate than usual this morning? Was I RIGHT to start your birthday this morning, with the hottest make-up sex EVER?"

Realizing now that their argument had been staged, he somehow didn't mind at all! He realized WHY he didn't mind being HAD, when he looked down at her long, wide, hard, rubbery nipples, still forcefully jutting through the peekaboo holes in her purple satin bra, so big and hard that they barely fit through the openings. He watched his come and her pussy juice still streaming out of her wide-open love tunnel and down her dark, creamy thighs. Then he glanced down at the floor, at the drying globs of lusty pussy-juice, still thickly lining the inside of her hastily-discarded purple G-string.

"You should wear that outfit more often, my darling," was the only reply he could think of, as he returned her warm. loving, passionate French kisses. "purple is DEFINITELY your color!"

She thought back to her fixed gaze on the purple head of his throbbing eight inches, when she had first emerged from their walk-in closet. She thought about his engorged purple cock, teasing and thrusting against, and into, her sopping pussy, only moments before. Now she smiled contentedly, and she licked her lips in satisfaction, at the thought of her purple lingerie, and at her realization of the effect that her purple outfit had caused, on his lovely, long, and thick, thrusting and throbbing, purple cock. Yes, she had to agree, purple was DEFINITELY her favorite color.