Latina's Second Anniversary

Story Info
Latina and Frank celebrate.
6.7k words
3.8
28.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Eleventh Installment in the "Latina" Series of Erotic Tales

Latina sat at her desk in their master bedroom that morning, studying her books about computers. After her recent layoff from the job she'd held for over three years, Latina had decided to take some computer courses, to update her skills. Not that after ten years in the computer industry, she didn't already know a lot about computers. But she had never used Windows 98, and had yet to see, much less use, the latest release of MS-Word. And at age 48, Latina had long ago forgotten most of what she ever knew about creating spreadsheets in Excel. So after sending her son, Bobby, off to school--and her husband, Frank, off to work--Latina felt good about having this quiet time, to study and update her computer skills, before finding her next job.

As Latina read, and experimented on the computer, very brief flashes of last night's celebration of their second wedding anniversary repeatedly popped into her mind, but she always managed to fight them off, and to focus back on her studies.

Latina and Frank, and their 11-year-old son Bobby (whom she had adopted during her first marriage), had all gone out to dinner at Benihana's, the Japanese restaurant chain where chefs did fancy knife tricks as they prepared food right at your table. Latina was glad that they had taken their son along to celebrate. After all, Bobby was celebrating two years of being part of this new family with Frank, just as much as Latina and Frank were celebrating two years of married life. Two years since the successful completion of what neither knew until they met, was a 40-year journey toward finding each other's one soulmate on earth, finding the part of each other that neither knew was even missing, until they met, and they found that they completed the very essence of each other's being. Not to mention that Latina and Frank both had equally sky-high libidos, and enormous imaginations for finding creative new places and methods of coupling, imaginations matched only by their equally-voracious sexual appetites.

Their son, Bobby, had been thoroughly delighted to watch the show that Benihana's chefs always make, of preparing and cooking your food right at your table. Latina had worn the gold, heart-shaped earrings, studded with tiny red garnets, which Frank had given her the night before, as an early anniversary gift, just so she could wear them on their big night out. She recalled the two other, much-younger couples at their table; both women were extremely pretty, but were too busy constantly adjusting their hair and makeup, to pay the slightest attention to their dates. If anything, both of those younger women had seemed to be looking at, and trying to catch the eye of, each other's man from across the table.

Latina considered herself very lucky, that neither she nor Frank had a roving eye, for anyone else but each other. Latina and Frank were best friends, life companions, partners, lovers, confidants, playmates, and soulmates, and therefore had no need to even look at any other.

Latina remembered the Japanese chef, with his very sharp knife, so rapidly slicing up the shrimp, then using that knife to flip the very tips of the shrimp shells up into the top of his tall, cylindrical chef's hat. If ever there was an obvious phallic symbol, a chef's hat was it: tall, wide, round, and pointing straight up. Once more, Latina successfully pushed last night's images away, and she returned to her studies.

She remembered how, after they got home from Benihana's and put their son to bed, Frank had gently pushed her down flat on her back on their bed, so she could watch as he stood over her, beside the bed. He had then loosened and removed his tie, unfastened his cuff links, and then slowly unbuttoned the front of his formal white shirt, revealing his thick, dark, masculine hair, and subtle glimpses of the soft, smooth skin of his manly chest underneath. As she reminisced, Latina turned around from her desk, and she gazed at the now- unoccupied bed behind her, letting out a soft sigh. Once more, Latina pushed away the images from last night, and she diligently returned to her studies.

She remembered hearing the television blaring in their son's room last night, and she and Frank deciding to let their growing passion wait, until Bobby was asleep. Frank had switched on their own TV then, and they had both decided that their private celebration of their two-year wedding anniversary could wait a while, maybe another hour. After a few minutes stretched out beside each on their bed, watching an old movie, their excited breathing from Frank's earlier strip-tease (which he had performed as much for his own benefit as for hers), had calmed to a more normal pace now. Throughout the movie, they held hands in bed, and during commercials, they gently kissed each other, being careful not to get so carried away, that Bobby could hear them from his room, until he could fall asleep.

After about half an hour of watching this old movie, Frank, still shirtless, had crept into Bobby's room. Bobby was already fast asleep, his light still on and his TV still blaring. Frank had switched off the light and the TV, kissed their sleeping son good-night on his cheek (without waking him), and returned to their room, locking the master-bedroom door behind him.

Latina's recollections of the previous night, did not stop her swift fingers from gliding over the computer keyboard now. She felt proud of herself now, for she had just re-learned the formula for multiplying the contents of two spreadsheet cells, to automatically produce the product in a third cell. After practicing this procedure on the keyboard 3 or 4 times, she had it down cold, and Latina felt a new confidence, that her resume could once more list Excel among the many software programs at which she was an expert. A few more weeks of computer classes and at-home studies, and Latina would be ready for the endless rounds of job interviews that would finally land her a new job, as interesting and exciting as the one from which she had recently been laid-off.

When last night's private celebration of their second anniversary had finally gotten underway, Frank had started slowly as usual. He liked to let her passion build slowly, layer on layer, heating her up gradually, like tea kettle on a stove, bringing her sweet pussy to a very slow, gradual boil, until it was ready to whistle out its delighted excitement (actually, she made more of a squishing and smacking sound than a whistle when she got ready to receive him). This time, he had started off with feather-light kisses on the back of her hand, and on the tips of her fingers. Then they had both sat up, hugged each other, and very softly kissed each other on the lips, neck, forehead, eyebrows, and eyelids. His right hand had slowly massaged her back, moving the big, swirling circles of his massaging palm very gradually down her back, until he had her smooth, firm, but soft ass-cheek fully cupped in his palm.

Latina blinked hard several times, and she shook her head, futily trying to drive away these insistent memories. She began reading up on the new features in Windows-98, compared to Windows-95, which she was more accustomed to using. After this morning's computer class, she was going to spend the afternoon practicing, using some of these new features.

Frank had kept his right hand cupping and fondling her well-toned ass, and he had then moved his left hand around to cup her breasts, first one and then the other. Then he had pinched her big, hard, excited nipple between his index and middle fingers, opening and closing his fingers, like a pair of scissors trying to cut her nipple off. His gentle pressure each time he closed his fingers on her nipple, all the while cupping her breast in his open palm, had made her already- stiff nipples grow even longer and harder. She had wanted to make that same opening and closing scissor motion, using her legs, over his thighs--and especially over his cock.

Her growing excitement had convinced Latina that it was time to pause now, and to dress-up really sexy and slutty for him. Because his cock was already pulsing and throbbing, on its way to full hardness, her getting up now made Frank pout at her. But deep down, Frank didn't really mind the interruption, knowing that Latina was going to change into his favorite of the many sheer lingerie outfits he had bought her, through their two years of marriage.

Latina had left the door of their huge walk-in closet ajar, open just enough for him to see a brief flash of her, nude, retrieving the outfit from its box. But the closet door was not open enough for him to see her actually slip her lingerie over her delectable 38C-28-36 curves. Latina didn't want Frank to see her, until she could emerge from their closet, with her sultry outfit fully in place. But Frank's vivid imagination pictured her slipping the purple satin peekaboo bra over her shoulders, and leaning back, her firm breasts jutting out, as she fastened her bra hooks behind her.

Then he pictured her sliding her dark, shapely legs into the scanty purple satin G-string panty, and adjusting its narrow, ruffled white lace string backing as she tucked it up into the delicate crease between her sweet, curvaceous ass cheeks. Then slipping her arms into the delectably-sheer, virtually transparent white pussy-length baby-doll that covered it all, and tying up the cute little white bows at the front of her teddy. As his mind pictured Latina dressing-up for him, Frank lay naked under the bed covers, the heel of his palm slowly stroking up and down the full 8-inch length of his excited cock, not stopping until she opened the closet door and struck her sexiest, hungriest-looking standing pose, framed in the closet doorway. Frank had then stopped teasing himself, and he had placed both of his arms and hands in plain sight, atop the outside of the blanket.

Frank had sat up, and he had begun his appraisal of his wife at her cute, delicate little feet, the feet that he had so often kissed, the feminine toes that he so enjoyed sucking, the wet-looking red polish on her pedicured toenails. Being only 5'2", Latina's legs were not extraordinarily long, but they were well shaped, and her Mexican ancestry had given the soft, smooth skin of her shapely legs a breathtaking, naturally-bronze tone.

Frank fondly remembered how good those gorgeous legs had felt, every time they had wrapped around his waist, and had pulled his rock-hard cock into her deepest recesses. Or even better, had wrapped around his neck, as his tender, loving lips, tongue, and teeth had coaxed multiple thrashing, moaning orgasms out of the woman he so completely and passionately loved, with all of his heart and soul.

Scanning up her legs, Frank's gaze paused now, at the very tops of her smooth, coffee-and-cream toned thighs. His eyes focused on the ruffled hem of her sheer white baby-doll, which ended level with her pussy, and revealed the purple satin bra and panty set, and her bare midriff, underneath. She had then slowly, seductively walked toward their bed, crossing one leg in front of the other as she approached Frank. Although Frank had the sheet and blanket pulled up to his neck, Latina instinctively knew that he was naked beneath the sheets, probably because she could see his throbbing cock pushing the center of the sheet and blanket up and down as she glided, cat-like, across the room toward him. Latina's face lit up in a warm smile, at the realization of the effect her sexy lingerie and seductive walk were having on Frank. Now she licked her lips, at the thought of not only what she was about to do to Frank's growing cock, but also what his big, hard, beautiful, pulsing, throbbing, thrusting 8 inches would soon enough be doing to her already-moistening pussy.

Latina paused once more from her recollections, to glance at the alarm clock beside the now neatly made-up bed, where all of her flashback memories had taken place only a few hours before. Oh damn, 9:00 a.m., time to close-up the computer, close-off her sweet recollections, and get ready for the drive to this morning's 10 o'clock session of her computer class. As she slipped into her best, most conservative business woman's skirt and blouse, Latina felt the moisture, brought on by her daydreams, beginning to form inside of her panties. Latina briefly considered changing panties, but she then decided that she would enjoy her computer class more, knowing that a light tinge of her horniness had started to seep into the panties she was wearing in class. She tied her hair up in a bun, and she slipped her red-framed glasses into her blouse pocket, knowing that she would need them later, to read the manuals and look at the computer screen in class. Besides, with these nerdy glasses on, none of the male students would ever guess at how sexy Latina could really make herself look, and nobody would guess at the wildly-uninhibited erotic adventures that she and Frank had shared in bed earlier that morning.

Nevertheless, Latina feared that some of her male classmates might smell the scent of fresh sex (her own and Frank's) on her, and might get ideas. The last thing Latina needed right now, was some nerdy creep with false machismo, thinking that he could score with her, as if any of them could ever have even the remotest clue of how to satisfy the depths of her soul, the way that her Frank does every time.

The computer class seemed to drag on, as Latina fought to focus her thoughts away from last night's second-anniversary celebration, and back to the flat, monotone speech of the lecturer. She silently prayed that none of her classmates, especially not the males, noticed her squeezing her knees and thighs together, as she fought to keep any more of her lusty moisture from seeping out into her panties, as she fought-off her daydreams, and tried to stay focused on the class lecture.

She smiled now, as she recalled how she had slipped under the sheets in her sexy outfit, lying beside her naked Frank. She had reached over, and wrapped her little fist around Frank's 8-inch long, 2-inch thick shaft. In response, Frank had leaned over her, untied the delicate white-lace bows at the front of her sheer, white baby-doll, and he had pulled back both sides, to gain access to her purple satin bra and panty underneath. He had then pulled back the sheet and blanket, so he could admire her stunning outfit, and all of her charms hinted at underneath. Of course, this had also given Latina a chance to admire Frank's strong arms, broad shoulders, hairy chest, long and strong legs, tight little butt, and especially his long, thick, eagerly-wagging cock. Then Frank had laid down beside her, face down, as she lay face up, and he had kissed and sucked on her neck, almost giving her a hickey that would be hard to explain-away in her computer class.

Then he had kissed her big 38-C breasts, right through her purple-satin bra, finally kissing the hard nipples that were jutting-out through her purple bra's peekaboo holes, which were outlined in ruffled white-lace trim, and were topped with white-lace bows.

"Now, who can tell me how you open programs on a CD-ROM?" the teacher asked. "Let's see, who haven't I called on yet?"

Latina slid down in her chair, trying to make herself invisible, as several of the more-active students eagerly raised their hands. The teacher, naturally, was completely oblivious to all the raised hands, and looking only at those who really didn't want to be bothered. "Oh, how about you -- LATINA!"

Trying not to sound bored, or ticked-off for the teacher interrupting her sweet memories of the previous night, Latina stood up and said, in a dreamy, sexy, sing- song voice, "I don't know about anyone else, but I just keep a `Short-Cut to CD- ROM' icon permanently set-up in Windows. That way, no matter how big a dick -- uhh, I mean DISK -- I SLIP into my HOLE -- ughhh, that is, into the hole for my CD-ROM drive -- I always get it to COME up with the program I desire -- ummm, crave -- I mean WANT!" Latina hoped that her face wasn't turning red, to further betray what she REALLY wanted to insert, and WHERE she wanted to insert it. "Once I have that big dick--I mean, big DISK--" Latina continued to stumble, "FIRMLY inserted into the slit--uhh, SLOT--of my husband's computer, I just lick -- I mean CLICK -- and my man's HARD dick -- I mean, his hard DISK -- will do absolutely ANYTHING I want him -- err, I mean, IT -- to do!"

As Latina sat down again, the instructor peered at her, very sternly, over the top of his glasses. Several male students actually applauded her unintended revelations, of what was REALLY on her mind. Latina was proud enough of her healthy sexuality, and of the passion and fulfillment that she had found only with her Frank, not to feel very embarrassed by it all. Besides, after that performance, Latina realized, with a sigh of relief, that the instructor would never again call on her for the rest of the semester, and she could learn what she needed to know about software in peace, and at her own pace.

When the lecture finally ended, each student retreated to a separate cubicle, and began practice sessions on individual computers. While Latina waited for her PC to boot-up, she discretely raised the hem of her business skirt, to check how damp her daydreams had made her panties.

Latina could feel a dull, throbbing ache now, deep inside of her pussy, like she really wanted to come. But she breathed a sigh of relief that her panties were still dry, and she could save all that pent-up sexual energy for when her Frank returned from work that night. With both hands, Latina now smoothed down the hem of her skirt again. Throughout the rest of the class, she somehow found the willpower to concentrate on improving her computer skills for her next job.

Latina was glad when the class was finally over, and she drove home. At home, she changed out of her conservative business suit, briefly admiring her naked form in the mirror. Since the layoff, she had spent an hour every morning on her exercise cycle, and she and Frank had power-walked for an hour every evening after dinner. Frank had noticed, and had really shown his appreciation for, how fit she was looking, and that had caused Latina and Frank to jointly burn more than a few calories with their own favorite form of vigorous exercise, every night and every morning, for the last several weeks.

Now Latina slipped on her lacy black camisole. As she admired her figure in the black camisole, Latina's thoughts once more drifted back to the previous night. She remembered Frank kissing and licking her exposed nipples, through the white lace trim, around the peekaboo holes of her purple-satin bra. She fondly recalled him kissing his way down from her 38-C breasts, down the acres of smooth, exposed skin between her breasts and her pussy. She had then wrapped her wispy, wide-open baby-doll over his back and shoulders, so that her lingerie covered them both. She had watched, with a mixture of curiosity and hunger, as his uncovered cock had slowly slid down along the sheet, on his way to planting his mouth over her pussy, and she had wished that it was her flesh, not the bed sheet, feeling the friction of his big, hard shaft sliding down against it now.

But Frank had quickly driven that wish from her mind, when he had planted a soft, loving kiss, right on the tiny purple patch of satin at the front of her panties. He had then snaked his tongue out, to push the fabric deep into her wide-open slit. As the front of her satin panties had disappeared up her snatch, some of her thick, lush carpet of dark, curly hair, above her pussy, had become exposed, and Frank had begun planting ever-so-gentle kisses against the very tips of her long, soft pussy hairs. With his long, thin middle finger, Frank had started seriously and forcefully working the purple satin deeper and deeper into her hungry slit, whose lining had now become VERY slick, with her own natural juices.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12