Latinos in Formation

Story Info
One man's thoughts on U.S. culture.
848 words
2.33
4.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1/24/11

Latinos in Formation

Now that I have your attention, we well get to the point. Before, this country we all call the United States of America, Indians & Blacks occupied this north continent, including Canada and South America.

The truth is, Indians were, murdered for land and mineral greed or whatever self-justification at that time, Mexicans(Latinos) (Hispanics) (a saturation mixture of both Indian & Europeans ) pawned from the Europeans did, in fact coexists with the Indians and did share some of the same faith.

As the arrival of more Caucasians form Europe with their forced human slave exploits, indigenous((Latinos) (Hispanics) saturation mixture of both Indian & Europeans) people were more easily tolerated, than Blacks and the Chinese. One reason was the Europeans looked, more familiar like, the (saturation mixture of both Indian & Europeans) indigenous, at that time and the fact that blacks could work harder & longer made exploitation more attractive as the nonhuman justifications was aggressively purported.

The cowboy image was spawned from the (gaucho wrangler a mixture of Indian/Black/Mexican) The truth is, a third of all cowboys were black, a third were Mexican & the other third were everyone else.

Non indigenous people, were extremely exploited, killed and degraded, Hispanics did not suffer the same genocide. After centuries of attempted, North American, assimilation's and de assimilation, forced segregation, exclusionist and republic filibusters of basic human rights, Hispanics, not like the Blacks and Indians, didn't seem to be on the same path. Centuries of deliberated and intentional, lawmaking & law breaking exclusionist, have failed the very same oppression tactics of that of blacks.

Fast forwarding to 2009, if you would believe in, media Rhetoric, false propaganda of Hispanics and scare tactics, you could believe that, Hispanics are responsible for the rise in, health care, auto insurance, crime rates, drugs, and a dozen other assorted damages to this country. They attempt to pit one group against another for maniacal self interest, reason being, divide and attempt to conquer. Example, Blacks against Hispanics comparisons, the same history rational was attempted just before the civil war using Blacks to war against the Indians.

For decades, this country has been more, European, Immigration, friendly. The always-political policy makers could not stop the, influx of so many Latinos who make way to, south of the United States border daily. Hispanics have fought, bled, died, and help build this so called great country, like everyone else.

Except for the Indians and the Mexicans & the once indigenous blacks, who truly have a deeper heritage than anyone here & now, then logically speaking, we all are from some other place.

The true facts are, Blacks were never immigrants, they were already in America & the rest were brought here as prisoners.

Mexicans, Latinos) (Hispanics) (saturation mixture of both Indian & Europeans) were already here in America an forced south for land & other exploitations.

The American Indians (the true indigenous), murdered & forced on barren concentration camps on worthless lands.

Facts are, their were Indians & blacks already her before the arrival of any Europeans. If you are of the opinion of, go back to Africa or go back to Mexico or what ever your inconsequential irrational mentality conceits, then we should all go back, to Africa, where we all ultimately, originally came from.

To this day, there are some 320 Million people living the united States, Blacks are a fraction of the U.S. Population, Mexicans, (Latinos) (Hispanics) are even more, making both groups the majority, so on and so on.

With the preponderance of the once was minority of the United States population being both Mexicans, (Latinos) (Hispanics) & Blacks.

United States of America was rifled (founded/grabbed/stolen/ through pain suffrage & death.

For purely self interests, millions & millions & millions of minorities were murdered, suffered & grossly degraded & exploited for hundreds & hundreds & hundreds of years in United States. With intentional & maniacal mechanisms in subplots, subsurface collusion, covert & overt attempted physical, spiritual & inspirational Genocide.

Only when it becomes irretrievably inconvenient to the self interest, is their a self interested dilemma of purported national constellations.

The premise to control & govern in any society must be with ability to truly control & govern.

The Europeans have never been able to control & govern themselves, civil wars, civil strife, revolutions, self deadly plagues, colonialist mumbo jumbo.

United States mirrors, the same crooked path, as we tend to control & govern only the selected.

With the influx of so many Mexicans, (Latinos) (Hispanics) from south of United States borders, growing uncertainty within the Caucasian community is mounting & becoming more & more outwardly hostile.

We cannot competently control & govern ourselves, As we only have a snowballs chance to competently control & govern others.

If you were to go to any prison or penitently in this country looking for justice, what you will always find is Just-Us.

This country is calculated on a path to enviably, become a place where, liberty and justice might finally & truly be for us all.

Written By Everett Borders Ph.D.