Latisha: A Tale of Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly nodded and took the card. "Quite acceptable. I am really serious about this." She then looked over my shoulder. "It seems as if you're going to have company."

I looked to where she indicated and saw Mistress Latisha coming my way in a hurry. She looked mighty unhappy. Her boy-toys remained kneeling at the table. She probably thought that coming alone made her appear self-confident. She impressed me less and less with each passing moment. This could be trouble, I thought.

Malinda gently grabbed my jaw in her right hand and turned my face to hers again. She kissed me again. A long soft, lingering kiss. Then she reached to the bar, pulled off a napkin and began wiping my face. When she finished she showed me the lipstick smears on it.

"And what's with all of this Malinda? You are trying to prove something?"

"Just trying to mark my turf, Lover!" She laughed lightly and turned to leave. "Call you tomorrow?' she asked and left before I could answer. I guessed she was in search of a client for the night after failing to entice me.

I turned to the bar and found that my beer had become warm and I wanted a cold one. Jeannie was there staring at me again. "Get me a fresh one Jeannie, would you?" She looked at me as if she hadn't heard me "Um, Jeannie, you okay?"

She snapped out of her reverie. "I'm fine Mr. Gabe. Why do you ask?"

"Never mind, it's not important."

"If you say so." she muttered under her breath, and got my fresh beer.

I looked at her as she returned with it. "Do me a favor Jeannie; get a hold of club security. Something's about to go down here. I have a plan forming in my mind. I'm almost certain I can control it but, if I'm wrong things could get real ugly real fast, okay?" She nodded and went to the intercom phone. I took a long pull on my beer. I knew that Latisha was standing behind me.

I slowly turned until I was facing the 'so called' great and awe inspiring Mistress Latisha. Great and awe inspiring in her own mind I don't doubt. The only thing about her that really impressed me was her beauty. There was no denying she was one true exotic beauty. Her skin was smooth and flawless. She was even more stunning up close than before. Beyond her looks, I was still thoroughly unimpressed with her as a mistress. There was something about the way she carried herself was not right. Something in her eyes was wrong…a lie. She stood there about three feet away from me. Her arms were folded across her more than ample breasts and she was tapping one little foot as though she was highly annoyed. She had a true hourglass figure. While her hips were about average, her waist was tiny, almost too tiny. I judged it at a lot less than the supposedly perfect 24 inches. The dress she was wearing and I can only describe it as a dress, was exactly like I thought, made up of belts spaced and supported by very small light brass chains spaced about 4 inches apart horizontally. Her hair was very straight and fell just past the shoulder blades. I assumed it was a wig.

Latisha was looking at me with fire in her eyes. She was certainly angry, trying to put on an air of superiority but something was missing. She took half a step forward and spoke "You were summoned!" Her hands went to her hips and took another half step forward. "When I wish to interview a prospective new slave boy, he must obey!"

I looked around as if to find out whom she might be talking to. I saw Jeannie in the corner of my eye, looking at Latisha, trying to make eye contact with the woman. She was shaking her head violently, muttering. "Oh Shit."

I looked back to Latisha, tried to put a surprised look on my face and said. "Oh! You were speaking to me?" I then attempted to appear innocently confused.

"Yesssss!" she hissed at me, "…and you know damn well I was talking to you! Her voice was getting louder with each word. "Now, you will accompany me back to my tabled to be interviewed." She turned and was walking away back to her table.

I turned back to the bar and took a long drink from my bottle of beer. Jeannie was giggling. "Wow, talk about dumb. She's sexy as hell, I mean really hot, but dumber than a box of rocks." Then she frowned. "Uh-oh." She said backing up.

A couple of seconds later, I heard a tapping noise behind me. I turned and looked again at Mistress Latisha. She stood there in that classic highly annoyed woman pose. Arms folded over her chest, tapping her little foot and staring maliciously as though I were some insignificant insect. "Did you not hear me? She asked. You were ordered to follow me." she barked pointing a slender finger at me. She was certainly smoldering.

And then it hit me! She was trying excessively hard. Something in her attitude and her voice was wrong and I just then realized what it was. She was a fraud.

"I think I'll pass on that" I told her calmly and made a motion as if I was going to turn my back to her

"Don't you dare turn your back on me!" She snapped Then she made her biggest mistake of the night…maybe the biggest of her life. She reached up and was going to slap me across my face.

I blocked the blow just an instant before it landed and backhanded her none to gently. I was raised to believe that hitting a woman is very wrong…..But…..I also believe that when a woman attempts to strike me, any consideration my upbringing gives her is immediately surrendered.

I set the beer down, then in a flash, my right hand shot out grabbing the top of the outfit she wore which served as for all intents and purposes its collar as far as I was concerned. I jerked her to me until our faces were mere inches apart. She tripped over her own feet and had to put her hands on my chest to keep from falling. My eyes bore into hers. The superiority and defiance in her eyes was still there. However, fear and shock at being struck was there as well. I had no doubt that I had her undivided attention.

"You son of a…." She started, snarling.

With my left hand, I slapped her again. "Be silent wench." I did not hit her as hard the second time, but it shut her up. I noticed across the room her two subs were on their feet rushing in our direction. I jerked Latisha closer until our noses were nearly touching. Even in the ridiculously high heels she wore, she was a good couple of inches shorter than I am. "When your little boy-toys get here, tell them to back off and go sit down, or I give you my word you'll be so very sorry." I spoke to her in a low menacing voice. I thought a moment. "Better yet, tell them to go home." I told her. "I'll see it that you get home safe." She looked at me oddly, said nothing but, nodded slowly. I held her back out at arms length as the 'boys' arrived looking none too happy.

She held out her hands and yelled at them. "Stop there, don't come any closer. I'm alright." They stopped and stared. Both looked ready to do serious physical harm if ordered. Robert watched me closely.

She spoke to the other man. "Gino, go get the keys out of my purse, then you and Robert go home. Don't ask any questions, just do it!"

Gino did not move. He was confused by what he'd been told. Robert paused a moment, then reached up, removed his own collar and dropped it at Latisha's feet. "Good-bye Latisha. Well done, Sir." He said to me and walked out.

Latisha scowled and spoke. "That's Mistress Lati-…."

I jerked her to me. "I said be silent woman…that means you will not speak without my permission." I looked at Gino.

"Gino" I said "It would be best if you did as you were told and go home."

He looked at Latisha. She nodded. "Yes Mistress." He said. And then he was gone.

She looked back to me and asked. "Why are you doing this to me? Who the hell do you think you are to speak to me as you did and you struck me!…Twice!"

"Would you like to make it three?"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Do you really want to test me on that?" I said menacingly.

"No." She said

"No Sir!"

She looked into my eyes but, said nothing.

I raised my hand.

"No Sir!" she said angrily

"Now to more important matters. I said casually.

"What?" she asked cautiously.

"Who are you?" I asked gently.

"I am Mistress Latisha"

"I seriously doubt that."

"I am!"

"No, I don't think so. Your name may or may not be Latisha but, you are no mistress."

"I am a mistress. Who are you to think otherwise?"

"Who are you to assume I am a submissive without knowing anything about me? Why did you not even bother to find out?"

"Do you want the truth?"

"Honesty would be rather nice."

She sighed. Her demeanor changed. She seemed to almost be friendly. "I saw you over here and was very attracted to you. I'm not sure why, but I wanted you."

"Wanted me?"

"Yes…I wanted you in my bed."

"Ah, you were interested in me sexually."

"I always had a 'thing' for white men."

"Tell me more."

"I don't know that I can explain it so you would understand….I'm not sure I fully understand it myself. I might say that has to do with the contrast in skin color but, it's much more …"

"Then why act as you did?"

"I had very bad experiences with men a long time ago. I cannot…will not trust any man unless I am in complete control."

"Well, you screwed up rather badly!"

"How did I do that?"

"I am not like Gino and Robert, those men you treat like boy toys. Your first real mistake was assuming I was a submissive. Do I look like a little subbie to you?"

She looked at me as if I were nothing. "I really didn't care. I just wanted to fuck you tonight."

I stared deep into her eyes. "I cannot remember the last time I've even seen a woman that is so badly in need of punishment as you are right now!"

"Punish? You think you can punish me?"

"You certainly need it!"

"That will never happen! I don't know who you are, but you are messing with the wrong woman! No man will ever beat me again."

I thought immediately. Ah, that's it…she's been abused before

She regained some of her superior attitude. "First of all, you had better start showing me the proper respect!"

"Yeah, right!" I shoved her roughly away from me. After one off balanced step, Latisha tripped on her own boots and fell clumsily on her ass.

"You bastard!" she screamed at me getting back to her feet and flew at me with a little brown fist swinging in my direction. Her punch landed on my shoulder without any discomfort. I once again grabbed the collar of her outfit, swung her around and slammed her again a nearby wall. I leaned in close until our noses were nearly touching and looked deep into her eyes. The haughty, superior anger was fading. Replaced by fear not quite on the on the verge of panic and something else.

"It seems that the time has come for you to be taught your place."

"Taught my place?" she asked sounding very unsure.

"Yes, your place. But first, you should be punished."

"Are you going to do it?

"Maybe."

"I don't understand. What did I do that was so terribly wrong?" She was becoming frightened.

"You lied" I told her.

"Lied? What the hell are you talking about? I don't understand.

"You lied. You lied to those men who wore your collar. You've lied to me. You have been lying to everyone in the lifestyle. You've been lying to yourself for quite some time as near as I can tell. Oddly enough, you may not even be aware that you are lying."

She was thoroughly confused now. I could see it in her eyes. The fear was disappearing. "I don't get it."

You tell anyone that will listen that you are a mistress but, you are not. Regardless of what you say or may think, you are not a mistress. You are not even a true domme. You play at it. You pretend, but the truth is that you are not!"

"And what do you think I am?" she asked, her self-confidence all but gone. She suddenly appeared to be truly interested in what I had to say. Her voice was filled with fear and……hope?

"Are you really sure you want to know?"

Latisha hesitated. "Yes…I suppose I must know." She must have realized that I knew her secret and that idea surely terrified her.

"The real truth of matter is that you are in fact a submissive! I surmise that at the beginning you played at being a domme to get revenge against men in general because you went though at least one abusive relationship or more."

"That's not true! I learned when I was young that men cannot be trusted not to hurt me!"

"Your picker must be broken."

"My picker?"

I maintained my grip on the 'dress' and held her at arms length. "Your picker. You know, that way you pick things like what you might have for breakfast, what kind of men you pick to date…You picked all the wrong men when you were young and assumed that all men are the same. Yes Latisha, there many abusive men in the world. If you had paid real attention to things when you came into my lifestyle, you would have learned things are not the same here. There are very few of that kind of man here. The few that are, never last long."

"All men are pigs…they are good for nothing but serving women." Latisha said bitterly.

"Do you really believe that?" I asked

"I have to!

"Then you will end up as a lonely bitter old woman."

And how would you presume to know that?'

I pointed to the floor where Robert's collar lay. He finally saw through you…how many others have?"

She was silent.

I know this may be hard for you to believe, I can actually see what you for what you really are. You are without a doubt a submissive. I think though, that you are afraid of your true nature." As I spoke, I was pulling her slowly back me until we were again, face to face. I maintained a tight grip on the 'dress'.

She remained silent for a very long time. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. She took a deep breath, let it out slowly, gently put her hands on my chest and lowered her eyes to the floor then spoke softly. "Yes, I know. I have always known. You are a very insightful man. I guess I should not be really surprised you figured it out." I've had to be very careful all my life. You cannot imagine what it's like to be a submissive black woman, especially here in the States being a black woman who prefers white dominate men. I don't think I can be openly submissive. As much as I wish I could. To tell the truth, I have never been a very happy woman at any time in my life." She looked up at me, tears running down her cheeks. "Now what?"

"Well, I can't let you go on playing domme. I need to do something fairly serious here." I let go of the collar and walked around her. I could not get over how attractive she was. The back of her dress interested me. All the bands or belts buckled in the back. I continued around, stopping in front of her. I grasped the front of her dress again. I looked to the bar and saw Jeannie standing watching with great interest. "Jeannie, can you come out here for a moment?" She came around the bar and stood next to me. I indicated that she should stand behind Latisha and she did so. "Now Jeannie, undo the buckles, all of them."

Latisha spoke out "Now just a damned min….."

"Shut up! Don't say a damned word." I said to her sharply.

There was a look of wonder on her face. She did as ordered though and was quiet.

Behind her, Jeannie rubbed her hands together theatrically, licked her lips and grinned mischievously. She went to work on the buckles, starting at the bottom.

Latisha looked at me again and spoke so softly it was difficult to hear her. "You want to humiliate me, don't you?"

"Actually, no." I said, "I'm doing what you need to be done to you. And if you can be really honest with yourself what you truly want."

"And that is…?"

"I'm making you into the true submissive that you are. You will be made to submit! You have no choice. It's what you truly need…and want if you can be honest with yourself. Forget about the race issue. First, before anything, you are a submissive. And I promise by the time I get you to your home tonight you will wanting to seek out a Dom. Maybe even a Master."

I heard Jeannie's voice behind Latisha in a heavy fake German accent a la Arte Johnson "Ve-e-ry interesting" She stood, working on the last buckle, the collar. "Um, Mr. Gabe? She's not wearing anything under this."

The 'dress' fell away from her still held in my right hand. Latisha blushed brightly. Even with her dark skin, it was easy to see. Jeannie was right. Other than the boots and some earrings she had on, she stood before me nude. I handed the dress to Jeannie. "Please go find a bag to put this and leave it there behind the bar for now.

"Yes Sir." She said and vanished.

Latisha started to bring her hands up to cover her nudity but I slapped them down roughly. "No. Do not cover yourself." I walked around her again. I touched and caressed her body in several places. The only thing that marred her beauty in my opinion was the very thick unruly patch of hair between her legs. At one point, I cupped one of her breasts and roughly pinched the nipple, tugging on it.

She shuddered but did not move. "Do you think I'm beautiful?" she asked hopefully.

"You are." I told her as I stood in front of her, and looked her over appraisingly. "There is one thing though."

She looked at me "What is wrong…..sir?" It seemed extremely difficult for her to add the 'sir'.

I reached down and began running my fingers through her pubic hair. "This is what's wrong."

She closed her eyes and moaned very softly. She also seemed to be trying to raise her hips up and out a little to me. She was trying to get my fingers down closer to where she really wanted them.

"Oh God." she whispered, mostly to herself. Looking at me, she said, "You are making me feel like a real slut."

"Are you a slut Latisha?"

"I-I'm not sure. I think I may be sir" This time the sir came much easier to her. "Touch me sir…Please!" she whispered thrusting her hips against my hand lightly.

I pinched some of the hair between my thumb and forefinger and tugged harshly. "You realize that all of this has to go, don't you. I like my slave girls shaved.

She winced a little and looked me straight in the eye. They were filled with a lusty heat that was not there before. "Your slave girls? Am I nothing but your slave girl now?"

"Do you wish to be a slave girl?"

She hesitated a bit, then looked at me. "I can't…I just can't." She began to weep again. "If only…I don't know if …." She looked down speaking quietly "I don't know if I can be a slave girl. I mean I know that a part of me really wants to but…I cannot let myself be hurt again." Her gaze returned to me. She paused, started to speak, stopped.

I continued looking into her eyes. I raised one eyebrow. "The choice is yours girl. I do not force anyone to do anything unless they truly want it. I cannot allow you to continue as you were before but…"

"I'm afraid. Part of me wants this but…I have proof of my past and the harm that's been done to me."

"No need Latisha, I believe you."

"You understand my fears?"

"Actually, I do!"

"I don't why, but for some reason, I trust you. I can only pray I won't regret it."

"Only you can make the decision."

She was silent for a moment, took in a very deep breath and let it out slowly. "Yes sir, I think….." She stopped, bent down unzipping the long boots and stepping out of them. She got down to her knees. Looking up at me, she had tears in her eyes and running down her cheeks, yet looked very hopeful. "Yes Master. Please, please make me your slave." She lowered her head and raised her arms up to me crossed at the wrists.

I grasped her wrists in one hand and started to speak when Jeannie suddenly magically reappeared at my side holding a length of nylon line and leather collar. "Here, I thought you might need these Master Gabe." Jeannie said grinning at me. "Wow, she's very hot like that…makes me want her even more!"