Latte Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How will you punish me?" she asked softly, her voice nearly lost in the music wafting from the speakers.

"Bend over my legs and you'll find out," I replied flatly, authoritatively. I patted my left thigh to emphasize the statement.

She hesitated once more, then assumed the position across my thighs. Her shapely cheeks beckoned to me, and I allowed myself a moment to caress them, which seemed to please my young partner. My free hand was squarely upon the small of her back, a nonverbal command for her to remain in position.

Without warning, I reared back with my dominant hand and spanked her hard and fast. The blows came in quick succession, and it did not take long for her shapely cheeks to begin the transformation to match the color of her thong, of her namesake. She gasped and kicked and squirmed and grunted as the onslaught continued for perhaps a full minute, yet I sensed that she was torn when I relented and resumed the caressing of her firm derrière.

"Now," I said, trying to ignore the erection caused by her movements against me during the spanking, "do you intend to follow instructions and make yourself cum in the next five minutes?"

"No."

"No? Very well." The spanking immediately resumed, her fleshing reddening even more. Strawberry wrapped an arm around my legs to help balance herself, and she actually began to hump my right thigh -- whether in an effort to illicitly pleasure herself or to meet my descending hand was unclear, but the result was a hardening of my manhood, a solidification which I knew she could feel against her side.

As I continued to spank her, I recognized how much I needed this myself. Christina had not enjoyed spankings, since that was the primary method her parents had used to punish her and it felt "too parental" for her to enjoy that form of pain, but she had allowed me to spank her because she knew it pleased me. Spanking Strawberry, I once again felt the headiness of dominance and the responsibility of my role. Even as she screamed softly and squirmed upon me and kicked at the air, I recognized that she found a solace in this punishment, that I was fulfilling one of her needs.

And so we went. I would pause, ask her if she would obey the command, receive a negative response, and resume the punishment. When she did finally agree, her once-pale flesh was indeed as red as her namesake and was quite warm to the touch, and I made her reach underneath my legs and up around the crotch of her visibly-dampened thong to pleasure herself, which she did to completion, announcing her pleasure to anyone who may have been standing outside the window listening to our unusual scenario.

Strawberry was limp from the self-pleasure and from the blood rush as I helped her to stand. She did not protest at all as I stood and picked her up. I carried her upstairs to my bedroom, leaving the door open to allow the hallway light to grace the queen-size bed upon which I deposited her. After kicking off my shoes, I opened the top drawer of my dresser, retrieved a condom, and turned to her to see her gazing up at me with a soft smile.

The moment we had both anticipated had indeed arrived.

*****

It was a little after 7:30AM when Strawberry and I stepped into the coffee shop, hand-in-hand. Katherine herself was preparing a drink for a pair of guys from the university when she looked up and saw me and the fact that my hand was linked to another. She simply smiled and finished making the guys' drinks.

"Good morning," Katherine finally said as Strawberry and I stepped up to the register.

"Good morning, Katherine," I greeted her, giving Strawberry's hand a gentle squeeze.

"It looks like you've both been up all night," she noted, "so just this once, the drinks are on me. So, what would you like. Perhaps a latte love?"

I smiled, my fatigued mind immediately seizing upon my friend's not-so-hidden meaning. To my pleasant surprise, Strawberry giggled at Katherine's comment.

"That would be fine," I said, then turned to my young girlfriend. "What would you like?"

Strawberry turned to look up into my eyes, the fatigue and the desire quite evident. "A latte love sounds quite appropriate," she said dreamily.

12