Lauderdale Trip Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple's trip to Florida gets better & better.
4.1k words
3.94
80k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginabee
Ginabee
85 Followers

We were staying on A1A across the street from the beach, this the last summer that the Candy Store was open, so some of you may remember how long ago this was. We were there on vacation planning on doing some sunning, scuba diving, and partying at the beach clubs. We arrived late Sunday evening after driving in from North Carolina. We had packed light because we went weren’t planning on doing a whole lot of anything except relaxing. Everything I brought was small, little and short and as promised I brought no panties or bras with me, neither of which I wore very often anyway. Although I usually wore a thong under my skirts.

It had gotten late we had unloaded the truck, I had stripped off my clothes, which wasn’t much, a pair of “way to short” jean shorts and a cropped men's tank top tee shirt. I put on a 2X-large men's tank top, I use it for a cover-up sometimes over my bikinis. My husband loves it because it has large arm holes and when I turn just right a tit has been known to fall out but it is long enough that you can’t tell if I am wearing shorts or not under it. We were just sitting around relaxing when we realized we hadn’t eaten anything yet, and I realized I was hungry.

My husband suggested we go next doors and eat at the club at one of the outside tables. I told him I didn’t feel like getting dressed again, so he got up, grabbed my hand and headed out the door saying you don’t have to, wear what you have on. There were not a lot of people on the streets so I guess it was ok, we had never been to this part of Florida before and I didn’t realize how much I could actually get away with, but I was to learn before the week was over!

I have always been a bit of a show off, so I was ok with a little flaunting of my assets. Which I am told is worth flaunting more than I do. I am a blonde with crystal blue eyes, about 5' 4," oh about 125 pounds but all in the right place, guess you would call me a soft body. Small “C” chest sometimes a big “B," depending on what I put on and how its cut, and a butt that is killer in or out of clothes (so I’m told). Oh and I keep my little friend shaved most of the time, as it is for our trip to Florida.

Well we got to the bar next doors and the only seats available were at the tables with the bar chairs, you know the ones that sit up high. The waitress was there in a flash as I struggled to get in the chair and stay in my shirt, but it wasn’t working very well. As I was looking at the waitresses shirt which had lots of cuts in it barely covering her nipples, she motioned to me to look down at my shirt. I had twisted a bit and had one breast completely hanging out my shirt. I smiled and thanked her and straightened my shirt back up. Although when I leaned forward, if you were in the right place you could just about see either one anyway.

I told the girl to bring me a tequila and a beer, I needed to unwind. I shot down the tequila and chased it with the beer, we ordered wings and mushrooms, as the night went on we continued to drink the beers and I could feel my buzz creeping up on me! My husband told me he wanted to see more of me, and I asked what he wanted to see, “legs” he said, I looked down and told him “if I showed any more I would get in trouble”! He said “look around, no one will even notice”

I looked around and felling no pain, I just spread my legs a little showing him what he wanted to see, although people on the street had a better view than he did. It was dark, so unless someone was paying attention they would miss my show. I finally just hooked my legs behind the chair legs and finished eating very un-lady like. I few people slowed to look at me, most trying not to be too obvious as to what they were doing. We finished eating and decided to walk on down the street to see what was around and where we could go and play.

As we walk my husband continued to try and show me off pulling on my shirt causing my tits to slip out one side or the other. Guys in the little bars were calling to us to come and drink with them. I was not done partying yet and a bit giggly. We stopped and had a few beers in one of the little pubs. The guys and my husband talked me into playing a game of pool, and without realizing what was up, I soon found out. Every time I would bend over to shoot, one or both tits would come out my shirt and anyone standing behind me also had a good view as well. I didn’t care, I was 700 miles from home and no one knew me here! We finally head back down the street toward the hotel and back to the room, we had planned to catch a dive boat in the morning.

The next morning started out to be a wonderful day, calm seas and getting hot quick. We loaded the truck and headed south toward Hollywood. I was wearing my yellow thong bottoms and triangle top, covered with a white men's tank top tee shirt. We checked in at the boat, stored our dive gear and snacks then waited for the boat to depart. While we were sitting around talking a big boat came down the water way, there were several very busty girl sitting up front sunning.

One of the other dives hollered at the “show us you tits” and I was surprised when two of them pulled their tops off and wave them at us. “Wow”! I thought, “girls can get away with about anything down here." It wasn’t long and we headed out to the dive site, everyone began milling around setting up their gear, I just watched! I pulled off my tee shirt and just stood around watching my husband get my gear ready, all the guys seemed to be interested in striking up conversation with me, but I didn’t mind I like being the center of attention.

The dive master told us we were about 10 minutes out, so to everyone disappointment I pulled on a dive skin. When we got in the water and too the bottom, I hadn’t realize how warm the water was, so I told my husband by way of a dive slate, I was going back up and I would be right back. When I got to the top only a boat hand and the captain were on board, I got them to pull me and my gear out the water so I could peal out of the dive skin. Both of them were too happy to help be get out of it, as they pealed it off they were pleased to see my bikini was see through and my nipples were poking through the material.

They told me next time when I get to the top to release my straps and they would pull my BC and tank out so I wouldn’t have to climb out with it on. They helped me back into my gear and I was back to the bottom to continue the dive. It was a great dive, it felt so cool to be almost naked swimming with the fishes. Our time was almost up so we headed back to the surface to get back on the boat. When we got to the surface most of the other divers were back on board and were waiting for us.

I handed up my fins and weight belt and then as the Captain said he told me to release my strap to the BC and lean forward and he would pull my gear onboard for me, which I did, I was just about to the top of the ladder when I realized my top was untied and I was on display to everyone on the boat, what the hell I figured, I climbed the rest of the way up and then retied my top once I got on board.

The guys all moaned when I retied it, telling me they had all seen me and that I should just leave my top off now, “naaa... not this time” I told them, although it was a neat feeling. We did our next dive and I managed to stay in my top this time. But after we finished the dive and we were putting our gear in our bags I slipped my tee shirt back on and then untied my top and pulled it out from under it. Of course the wet top had made the tee shirt almost transparent, so I did put on a bit of a wet tee shirt contest of my own.

That afternoon we stayed on the beach getting sun, I was a bit disappointed to see that it was mostly gay guys there and no girls were laying out topless. So I just did my usually thing and untied my top and then pretended to be asleep and let my top fall down to get a little extra sun on my tits. We made an early night of it and went to bed early, almost exhausted.

Tuesday was to be a beach day, I started out in my smallest thong and top, the top is actually an “A” size top so I barely stay in that one, and headed across the street. I got few comments from the guys in passing cars as I made my way to the beach. As I ran across the street I all but bounced out of my top with half of my right nipple peaking out, good thing it didn’t cuz I would have had to wait till I got across the street to put my self back together as my hands were full. I ask two other girls who were laying out already if they minded if I joined them, I had seen them at our hotel the day before, and they seemed friendly enough and invited me to join them. One of them, Donna, was an Italian looking girl with black hair and olive skin, wearing a thong and top similar to mine but she was in hers, soft body like me, a little more than a handful of tits and a very round butt.

The other, Jessie was a strawberry blonde with hair down to her butt almost, and skinny as a rail, almost flat-chested, with pale skin, she was in a cover everything bikini. I set up my chair made my adjustments again and sat down, I untied my top and just let the weight of the string slowly easy the top off my tits. I pulled my top back up a few times, not wanting the girls I had just met, to think bad of me. But they did seem to watch me to see how far I would let it go each time. I later flipped over and asked if one of them would untie me and they both jumped at the chance it seemed, but Donna sitting next to me reached over and untied both my strings. I felt it strange that here I was on a beach covered with gorgeous guys, half naked, and the only ones to even give me a second look are two other girls.

I later notice a few young men on bikes stopping to admire us from the sidewalk. I decided I would make their day and sat up on my elbows to allow them a good look at my breasts as I pretended to read my book. I think it was exciting me as much as them as I felt my nipples getting hard. I asked the girls why no one on this beach goes topless and they didn’t know either. I figured it was time to see if I could get away with it and turned over, dropping my top in my bag. Donna said she wished she was brave enough to do that. I told her she was and reached over and pulled her strings too, she didn’t put up any fight at all, like she wanted me to do it for her. She was much smaller than me but very perky, she had been tanning a lot, even with her olive skin her breast were very white and almost glowed against her tan.

She turned about 12 shades of red, but she didn’t put her top back on. Jessie said you won’t catch me doing that and when Donna reached for the back of her top she took off running. She came back and asked that we don’t do that to her, she would die if we did and anyone saw her, she said “if I had tits like you guys I would do it too, but I just ain’t got nothing to show off," so we left her alone and enjoyed our nakedness. No one ever came and told us we needed to cover up so we stayed that way all day. Later on I told them we would be at the Candy Store for some dancing if they wanted to join us. They said they might just do that!

When my husband got back from golfing, I had already got a bath and had picked out my clothes for dancing. I told him he needed to get ready because I was ready to go party. He asked if we could stay in tonight, I told him he could, but I was going dancing. I slipped on one of his favorite outfits, a short black skirt, a lace cropped top, a black jacket with two buttons, which I left unbuttoned, 2 inch open toe heels, and out the door I went. It was like a meat market when I walked in, lots of guys and a few girls that were there, whey were all with at least one guy if not two!

As I walked to the bar to get a drink I felt my top already beginning to gap open in the front. When I got to the bar the guy standing there asked what are you drinking, I said “tequila and a beer," he ordered it for me and paid for it, amazing what a little skin will get a girl. I shot down my tequila and was chasing it with my beer when my too friends came up to me. Donna put my outfit to shame as I saw her getting closer to me, she was wearing a black fish net dress over black panties and a half bra. Poor Jessie was in a little button up the front sundress with string ties, with her bra straps showing. They were such opposites, but they were best friends and that's all you need.

We got 3 more shots of tequila and shot them down, Donna told Jessie you better be careful you know what that stuff does to you, she said she knew but it was a short crawl home. I grabbed the guy that bought me my drinks and the four of us headed to the dance floor. I was buzzing already, from I guess partial dehydration, nothing to eat all day and the tequila. The music was loud and we were having a blast dancing with my new found friends, it was then that I noticed that Donna had on thong panties, and her butt showed through the back of her dress.

After a few numbers we headed back to the bar for more drinks, I ordered another shot and a beer, as did Donna and Jessie. Donna told Jessie that is you limit, she giggled and said she knew that. Donna told me she will be about ripped once that second shot kicks in. We drank them down and headed back to the dance floor, sure enough a few minutes later Jessie had that “I'm fucked up” look on her face.

By now, I was feeling no pain either and had started to get hot in the jacket I was wearing, so I slide my jacket off to cool off a bit. I went over to the side of the dance floor and put my Jacket over a chair, I could feel my tits trying to bounce out the bottom of my lace top, not they anyone who wanted to see my tits could see them already, but the fact that they were not in the least bit obscured by the lace, made it more exciting. I danced back toward my friends and started dirty dancing with Tom and when I raised my arms above my head my tits would completely come out the bottom of my top. I then moved Jessie so she was dancing up close with Tom, the guy who we had been dancing with. I asked Donna if she was ready to get Jessie to loosen up some, she smiled and said “sure!”

I told her to follow my lead. We danced in close to Jessie, dancing close to her sandwiching her into Tom. I told Jessie we had to get rid of these silly looking bra straps that were hanging down, she just gave me a silly smile like she didn’t even understand what I said, so I pulled one strap down and over her arm and then Donna did the other. We kept dancing close to her, touching her butt, running our hands up and down her body. She was in her own world. I unhooked her bra and as we danced I slowly pulled it out her dress and she never noticed it, it was one of those super padded models. I handed it to Donna and she just tossed it over her shoulder.

Donna leaned over and said we got to do better than that, I ask her if Jessie could do another shot, she said yeah but we might have to carry her back, I told her I would help her. So off we were to the bar again leaving Tom dancing with a few other girls. I asked Jessie how she felt, wonderful she said, but I am thirsty. I handed her another shot and a beer, she downed the beer like water, then just stood there watching the dance floor lights, Donna asked her if she was ok, she said yeah lets dance and did the shot and headed back to the dance floor. Donna told me to start working on the buttons of her dress. So we all three danced close again, me in front of her and Donna behind her, then I noticed Donna reaching around and undoing her top buttons on her dress. So I reached down and undid the bottom one. There weren’t but five and she had two undone already while I was doing the one.

She was, unknowingly, flashing her nipples, and she was really like I said earlier, flat-chested but she had nipples, they were quarter size, hard and pink, almost the same color as her skin. She was clueless as to what we were doing to her. Tom saw us and danced back over to us, he had a surprised look on his face when he noticed Jessie’s dress unbuttoned. I started pulling her dress strap down but she would feel it tickling her arm and pull it back up, I did that several times, each time her tit would completely show. Finally Donna reached up and untied one of the strings allowing her top to stay open exposing her tit, but she just kept on dancing.

Donna started to untie the other one and I stopped her, I told her that her dress would fall off if she did, she laughed and said she knew that, I told her to wait a little bit. Everyone was enjoying Jessie’s little show when Donna undid another button. I could believe her best friend was doing this to her, the front-left side of her dress was hanging to the side, almost like a toga and her white panties were showing from what little bit of dress she had on. Then she grabbed Donna and hung on her, telling her she had to pee really bad, but she needed help getting there.

So off we went to the ladies room. Everyone was laughing and pointing at Jessie in her state of undress. We made it to the rest room and Donna had to help her lift her dress, pull her panties down and set her down. We talked and waited for Jessie to finish, I giggled, then I told Donna how mean she was, she laughed too. We open the door and Jessie was sleeping where Donna had left her. This ain’t good, I thought to myself. Donna reached down and started to pull her panties back up, but then said, you know it would be easier to just take them off of her wouldn’t it? And Donna just pulled them off of her limp legs.

I asked Donna “how are you going to get a naked girl out of her, down the street and back to your room?"

She said “she ain’t naked yet”! Donna than lifted her out of the stall and leaned her against the sink, she had the cutest red bush, which was on display as well as her one little titty. Donna than asked me to help her get her to one of the sofa’s in the club, so with me on one side and Donna on the other, we kinda carried her to one of the sofas and sat her down. She was gone, passed out, one little tit and nipple still on display and her bush was for the most part on display as well! We sat there and rested a minute, Donna asked if I wanted another beer, I said yes and off she went. I watched Jessie and walked over to get my jacket, as she ordered our drinks then she motioned me over to her, she said she needed another dollar and a tip.

I gave it to her and we waited for our beers. When we got them, we head back to Jessie, still passed out, but two young guys had taken our places. The one on the left was shaking her shoulder and trying to get her to talk to him. The other one was just staring at the half naked girl they had found. We just stopped and watched as he tried to get a response from her, then he reached down and undid her last button, very carefully like he didn’t want to wake her, and opened her dress up all the way. A few more guys were now crowded around watching them.

Then he reached up and untied the other tie letting her dress fall off her body completely leaving her total naked and on display. As the guy on the right pulled her legs apart and started to play with her, Donna said ok that’s enough and headed toward them to get Jessie. Donna pushed her way through the wall of guys to get to Jessie and stopped them, asking them what do you think you are doing to her? Donna reached down and started pulling her up to get her out of there, when the two guys jumped up and taking her dress and headed across the bar with it, I told Donna, now she is naked!

I put my jacket back on and we half-carried her toward the door across the dance floor, when Tom saw us and asked if we needed any help, Donna said sure can you carry her home for us. He quickly scooped her up and said lead the way. When we go to the door the guy said you can’t go out there with her like that the cops are hanging around tonight, so I took off my jacket and sorta covered her up.

Ginabee
Ginabee
85 Followers
12