Laundromat

Story Info
At the laundromat with a pregnant housewife.
2.5k words
4.1
115.1k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled into the Laundromat, in the late afternoon on Saturday, I had hoped most of the people would be gone and I wouldn't have to wait for a machine. I rarely come to the Laundromat, since I have a perfectly good washer and dryer, but today I was washing the bathroom carpeting and mats, which tend to stop up my plumbing when I wash them at home. Stepping out of my car, I reached back in and grabbed the carpet, a container of washing powder and a book and then walked to the door, noting that only a few people were here.

The attendant was getting ready to leave, locking up his booth and offices, so only the all night portion of the Laundromat was assessable to the customers. I had enough change and washing powder, so I didn't try to disturb him as he headed out to his vehicle and pulled away. A Hispanic couple, with three or four kids headed out of the door with all their clothes, so the only people left was another lady on the other side of the washers and me.

I quickly moved over to one of the extra large washers and rolled the carpet and mats into the machine and slammed the door closed. I then plunked in ten quarters, confirmed the machine was starting and poured the washing powder into the detergent compartment. Grabbing my book I headed to some of the beat up plastic chairs that wrapped around the perimeter of the room.

Before opening my book, I glanced around noticing that the place had changed a bit since the last time I came to wash the carpeting. There were probably a dozen more of the high capacity washers and some brand new dryers and only a few of the beat up old residential type washers. The ceiling was still a mess with several tiles missing and many more stained and spotted with mold.

Wait a minute, yes, the room had been expanded some. Off to one side, where there used to be a line of dryers, was an opening with a sign that said folding room. The best I could see, they added that whole room and put in some sorting and folding tables.

"That's their new folding area," I heard a woman say.

Looking down a row of washers, I noticed it was the woman I had seen when I first stepped into the room. "Excuse me," I replied focusing my attention on her. She was not very tall but had some beautiful long legs that ran all the way up to a pair of white shorts. A large red blouse protruded outward from above the shorts covering a pregnant belly and some luscious looking breasts.

"The owners put in a new folding area and then bumped the price for all the machines fifty cents," she said.

"I see," I replied, thinking, yes, last time I was here it only took eight quarters to start the machine. Looking closer at her face, she was fairly attractive, but the makeup was a bit over the top, at least for a Laundromat.

"Yeah, it's like that everywhere, they fixed up the apartments where we live and then raise the rent."

I shrugged and shook my head, thinking to myself, "Apartment? I would have guessed trailer park," immediately chastising myself for thinking of something so rude. "Yeah, it's happening all over."

"Hey, why don't you come over here so we don't have to shout?" she asked.

"Well, I didn't want to disturb you," I answered, really meaning, "I just wanted to read my book without you disturbing me."

"Aw, come on, you won't bother me. The TV reception sucks and besides there's nothing good on anyway."

I closed my book and walked over to her, but as I got close, she moved a pile of her clothes into the folding room. I followed her in and stood beside her as she began folding. I leaned back against the table and asked, "Do you come here a lot?"

"At least once a week, but I haven't seen you here before."

"I have a washer and dryer at home, I just come when I need to clean the bathroom carpet, maybe once every four months."

"Wow, a washer and dryer, that'd be so nice," she said dreamily.

"Yeah, and with the baby," I said, nodding at her stomach, "I'm sure you'll be spending a lot of time here. You sure you can't get a washer and dryer."

"Yeah, hubby says we can't afford it. This baby's really changed things."

"They do that."

"I mean in all sorts of ways," she said with an odd look on her face. She seemed to be sizing me up in some way.

"What kind of ways?" I asked, immediately wishing I hadn't.

"Oh lots," she said.

I nodded, thankful she didn't elaborate...

"I mean like sex. My husband and I haven't ah, really done it... you know," she said, moving her hips back and forth, "I mean really done it in months."

Feeling my face heat up I said, "But I heard you could have sex until fairly late..."

"Oh we've done things, like oral. He likes doing me that way, so we do it a lot, but damn, sometimes I just need more. You know what I mean."

"More?"

"Sometimes I just need a cock."

"But you should..."

"You don't understand, my husband's big."

"Big?'

"Like eight inches," she said, holding her hands to show me his length.

"And?"

"And cause he is so big, we can't, I'm afraid it might hurt the baby. I mean even before I got pregnant, sometimes it hurt me when he shoved it hard."

I had images of some giant, motorcycle gang ex-convict type pummeling this petite woman with his massive log rolling through my mind. Those images then combined with ones of that ex-con then pummeling me for talking with his wife about cock sizes.

I winced a bit, trying to think of an excuse to go back and read my book when she blindsided me with her next question. "How big are you?"

"Ah... I, ah....," I stammered.

"I mean I heard chubby, white guys are all pretty small."

"Husky... I'm husky."

"Okay, I heard husky white guys are small."

"I haven't had any complaints, I mean I am larger than average."

"How large is that?" she asked.

"A little over five and one half inches."

"Really?" she asked, looking up at my face. She then looked down and said, "Nah."

"Seriously," I said.

In a sudden flash, she reached forward, grabbed the elastic band on my shorts and pulled in out and down, exposing my cock. Embarrassed by the conversation we'd been having, my cock had shrunk, so much so that the head was the only thing protruding. She kneeled suddenly and slipped her mouth over my tiny cock and began sucking wildly.

All I could do was stand there as my cock grew into her mouth, reaching a full erection in just moments. She reached up and grabbed the shaft, removing her mouth once she confirmed I was fully hard.

"See, it grows a lot," I said, completely flustered.

"Let's see," she replied, reaching into her purse and pulling out a small ruler.

Fuck, she was going to measure me!

"Ah, just as I thought, only four and three quarter inches."

"Well, you're not measuring from the right place. You need to measure from underneath," I said, guiding her hand down toward my balls.

"No, no, I measure my husband here."

"You measure him there and it's still over eight inches." Good Lord, must be enormous!

"Yes, that's my point. I haven't had him inside me in a long, long, long time."

"So..."

"So I want you to fuck me. You're small enough that it won't hurt. Will you do that?"

"Right here?"

"Yeah, there's a pocket door. It pulls shut and you and latch it," she said, pointing to the doorway.

"Okay," I said, pulling the door closed and making sure it was latched.

By the time I turned around, she had her shorts and panties down around her ankles and she was kicking off her shoes. I pulled my shirt over my head and pulled down my shorts and underwear, sliding them over my shoes.

"Here, help me up on the table," she said.

I carefully took her by the waist and eased her up on the table. Leaning back, she spread her legs and I moved my face toward her pussy.

"No, no, no oral, I want your cock."

"But are you ready?"

"Christ, it's running down my legs I'm so ready."

Looking back at her pussy I did notice it was glistening in the bright fluorescent lighting. I paused a moment to take in the sight, her shirt pulled back over her stomach, the skin forming a tight mound. Lower, her thick patch of hair looked soft and her lips were red and swollen.

"Please," she begged.

I moved to her, grabbing her thighs and pulling her back to me. Then I leaned forward as she took me and guided me into her. My cock slid easily into her soaking opening, as I carefully pushed in, burying myself to the hilt. I paused, worried I may have hurt her.

"Oh yes," she called out. "Come on, give it all to me."

I moaned, "I did."

"Oh, okay... well do it again."

I pulled back and then plunged into her again, this time pushing a bid harder.

"Come on, push it all the way."

"I am... I am."

"Harder then," she pleaded.

I could hear her juices slurping around me as I withdrew and then plunged into her, my balls slamming against her ass as I reached the hilt. Again and again I plunged as I felt her nails dig deep into my arms.

She cried out, "Oh yes, I'm coming, I'm coming."

With no worries about impregnating her, I let myself go too, letting the sensation engulf my cock as I spurted deep into her. I left myself pushed deep into her, as deep as I could go and I wondered, how she could take a full eight inches. No wonder I had to slam so hard into her before she came.

I felt my cock begin to slip out of her when she said something to me.

"How long till you can go again?" she asked.

Taken aback by her question, since I expected her to perhaps thank me, or at least comment on how good it was, I didn't answer right away.

"Did you hear me?"

"Yes, yes... I heard. I don't know."

"Look that was nice, but I think you're small enough that I can take you from behind. Can you do that for me?"

"Well, let me get a candy bar or something. It will take a while, I'm not as young as you."

She smiled then and said, "You know, for a little guy you did pretty good."

"For a little guy?"

She shrugged, "I mean..."

"No, no, it's okay. Actually, I guess I am lucky to be so little. It's just not a compliment most men would like to receive."

"Oh, but I needed it," she said, running her hand gently over my cock. It began to harden a bit, so she eased herself off the folding table and then took me in her mouth.

Oh, she was good. I guess after handling some monster cock, my more average one was easy for her because as her tongue slid around the head, and her teeth lightly moved down the shaft my cock immediately hardened. Even though I had just come moments before, if she kept going much longer I'd be coming in her mouth.

Ah, but she needed my erect cock elsewhere and as soon as she was sure I was fully hard, she moved her mouth away and stood up. She then placed one elbow on the folding table and reached back between her legs with the other hand. Spreading her legs wide, she moved her hand up and down, urging me forward. When she found my cock, she pulled me to her, guiding me back into her.

I slid easily into her as the mixture of my cum and hers coated me, oozing out between her lips as I pushed all the way to the hilt. Quickening my pace, soon I was splashing into her again and again. Her fingers were still down between her legs, moving over her clit and my cock as I plunged deep into her.

Even as I shoved hard into her, she pushed herself back onto me, wanting more, wanting me deeper. My back began to ache as I arched it pushing my hips to her with each crashing penetration.

Although she didn't say anything this time, I could tell by her moans and the way she moved that she had to have come at least twice, if not more, when I could hold out no more and came, wrapping my arms around her large belly and resting my chest on her back.

It was a few moments before she said anything, she whispered, "Oh yes, thank you. I needed that so bad."

I quickly withdrew from her and grabbed for my clothes, wondering about her husband. She also got dressed quickly, pulling her panties up tight to her sopping pussy. A large wet spot began to appear as she pulled on her shorts.

"I better check on my washing," I said.

"Yes, me too," she replied and then reaching her hand out to me she continued, "It was nice meeting you."

I shook her hand and said, "Yes, nice meeting you too."

The washer had finished a while ago, so I grabbed the damp carpet and got together my book and the washing powder container and headed for the door. Before I could go out, a small guy in a denim vest, arms covered in tattoos walked past me and headed toward the pregnant woman.

"Hey baby," she cried out, I'm just starting to fold here.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her hard, moving her back into the drying room as they kissed. The door slid partway closed, but I could still see the two of them as he pulled off her shorts and panties and lifted her back up onto the drying table. She spread her legs as his face moved down to her pussy. Her legs then wrapped around his shoulders as his head moved up and down making loud slurping noises. None of the washers or dryers were running, but still that slurping was so loud I could hear it as I passed though the door.

I jumped into my car praying the guy didn't figure out why his wife was so wet until I was long gone. Starting my engine I pulled away, afraid to look back until I was several miles away. I felt my cock begin to harden thinking about the husband eating the cream pie I left behind.