Laundromat

Story Info
"You see, they used to have things called Laundromats..."
751 words
3.55
7.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see, they used to have things called Laundromats," Two said.

"Laundromats?"

"Yeah, womens would come and wash their clothes, their shirts, their pants, their skirts and yeah, they'd also wash other things. Soft things... bras and mmm, panties."

"Bras and panties too?"

"Exactly," Two replied. "Yeah, all you had to do was watch, be quick and you could get one. Bras were nice, panties better."

"How would you do that?"

"It was easy, you act like you got something in a machine and when they go into their purse to pay the money you run like hell, grab something white and frilly and run like hell."

"They ever catch you?"

"Hell no, all they'd do is scream and get the hell out of the way. They was more worried about their money or phone, they'd leave the real prize out for pickin'."

"And they were real live bras and..."

"Oh yea, real live... ok the bras were nice but the panties, the panties man you could smell them. You pull one over your head and you could take a deep breath of poontang," Two moaned.

"You could really smell?"

"Yeah, not like today where the women wear these edible things and then just as they get smelling real nice they go home, pull them off and feed them to their mate. It's like dinner now. But back then you could find some with a real crusty spot, scratch on it and you'll smell her good. And the taste, oh man tasting that dried poontang juice and it's just like eating her out."

"Damn, why don't they do that now Two?"

"Do what?"

"Wear those things?"

"Technology man, it's taken all the fun out of it. You know don't even get to smell or taste, it's all like digital man."

"Yea, I heard about that. But you sayin' nobody..."

"Nope, even the poor folk don't. Not since 'bamacare approved it all. No instead of fucking, eating, or sucking they get out their dee-vizes and hook up. They watch each other on the screen as they feel what the other's doin'."

"Howze that work?"

"I tell you Nine, it's crazy. Even with their mates... they will go into another room... if you're a guy you lube up your dee-vize..."

"That Real Touch thingy?"

"Right, the guy pumps the lube in and then pushes his cock in. As he is doing it the woman takes her own dee-vize and shoves it up her poontang. He feels it on his cock like it's sliding in and she feels in up inside of her. Then they just do it all. Supposed to be just like real."

"You ever tried one Two?"

"Nah, just about the time they put it on my 'bamacare I got decertified."

"How did you do that?"

"Oh hell, I just got to yearning that spicy taste of poontang and well, I followed some lady. Chased her up some alley, knocked her down and ate her panties off her."

"You taste the poontang?"

"Nah, it's those damn panties... cherry flavored, I mean George Washington cherry. Couldn't taste anything. Should have just stuck my tongue in her, but I just ate the panties."

"She turn you in?"

"Yeah, read my bar code. I told them she must have read it wrong but apparently I drooled on her when I ate the panties. They DNAed me and attached this," he lifted his shirt and showed the small vial up under his arm.

"Is that..."

"Yeah, two year's worth. Now it don't work, even when I slather it down with cockhard. Even tried those pills but I'm limp as a wet noodle. I'm still craving that poontang, but I got a plan."

"Plan? What you gonna do? They ain't gonna let you near any walk zone. How you gonna get poontang?"

"I been saving... in fact that's why I came to see ya. I been saving and now I got the money. Gonna catch a bus."

"Howze catchin' a bus gonna help?"

"Gonna get a ticket to Mexico. I been checking up. You see they aren't as advanced as we are here. They got no Real Touch."

"You mean..."

Two nodded, "Old fashion fucking, just like back in the twenty teens. But there's something even better."

"What do you care, you can't do any of that," Nine replied nodding at Two's armpit.

"They got Laundromats! I'm catchin' a bus tonight. Sweet, sweet poontang," he said nodding to Nine before walking toward the bus station.