Laundromat Sex

Story Info
Strangers fuck in the laundromat.
2.1k words
4.26
55.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the laundromat downstairs last week and there was this really sexy guy in there with me. We smiled at each other and went about our things. I hope I'll see him again...

I imagine him coming up behind me and putting his hands on my sides and pushing his hard dick against my ass. I do my laundry in yoga pants, no undies, so when his hands slide down my sides and into my pants his hands slide over my soft bare skin... I grind my ass back into his dick and I hear him moan. His hands go back up my sides, under my t shirt and over my bra. He yanks down the cups so that he can pinch my nipples. It feels so good, I throw back my head and he kisses my neck. One of his hands keeps playing with my tits while the other one travels down, inside my pants, to my wet pussy.

Slowly, he moves his fingers all over my cunt, flicking over my clit, making me even wetter. His other hand leaves my tits and goes to the back of my head so he can push my body down over the washing machine. He then yanks down my pants, spreads my legs with his foot and thrusts into me, his other hand never stopping the amazing motion over my clit.

It's all so intense; I'm already close to the edge as I feel him pounding into me. I start crying out but he doesn't want people to hear us and walk in, so his other hand grips my mouth shut. After a few more minutes, I cum and he lets go of my clit, putting both his hands on my hips and starts fucking me faster, harder. I'm ready for another orgasm, so I reach under me and stroke my clit and make myself cum. I know he likes the way it makes me squeeze his dick, because he bangs into me really hard a few more times and I feel him release his load.

Yes, I really hope I see him again.

The following week, I'm preparing to go down and do my laundry. Just in case I bump into him, I decide to wear a skirt and a tank top, no underwear and no bra, and I let my hair down. A slut needs to be prepared for anything! When I walk into the laundry room, he's there, slowly folding his laundry. Last time he hadn't folded his laundry, he had left with it as is, so I can't help but wonder if he had been hoping to run into me, too, and was taking his time with his laundry to leave me a chance to get there. I'm glad I decided to go back at the same day and time! He looks up from his task and smiles at me. I blush and say hi, shyly. I may be up for anything, but I'm still very shy in the beginnings...

I turn my back to him to start putting my clothes in the machine. I hear him move behind me and I hold my breath, guiltily remembering my fantasy. But, he doesn't come up behind me. He stands next to me and says hi. I turn to look at him and I find myself looking into his nice brown eyes. He's truly very good looking. Not very tall, my height, but with amazingly strong looking shoulders. He's black, and I can't help but wonder what his dark skin would look like against my pale skin, his hands caressing me.

He introduces himself and we shake hands. The contact feels electric; I feel a current run through my body, making me instantly warm. I think I'm blushing again. We talk for a while, and then I remember that I'm sorting laundry and I get back to my task.

Him: - I'm sorry. I don't mean to keep you.

Me: -Don't worry about it. I'm glad I'm talking with you. It's nice to meet you

Him: - Same here. Actually... No, never mind.

Me: -What? Don't be shy!

Him: I don't know if I should tell you this, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since last week.

Me, smiling: -I understand, it's been the same for me. I was hoping to see you again, that's why I took my time in finding a pretty outfit.

Him, laughing: -You chose well! It's very sexy. That tank top probably lets me see more than I should.

Me: -I wanted to be sure that you would notice me.

Him: -Mission accomplished... My whole body has noticed you!

Me, moving close to him and putting my hand on his chest: -Really? How can I tell that your body his responding to what it sees?

Him: -You look like a smart girl. I'm sure you know how to tell if a man is aroused.

I keep looking him straight in the eye as I let my hand slowly wander down his chest, over his abs and over his belt, stopping on his groin. He gasps and I say: 'It sure feels nice and hard down here. I guess you really did notice my body through this top!' I continue moving my hand up and down over his groin, feeling his hard cock through his pants. 'Don't you want to touch me, too?' I ask, innocently. He smiles and his hand moves to my neck, pulling my head up and to the side so he can kiss my collarbone. He gently squeezes my throat before letting his hand travel down my chest, over my breasts, never stopping his kissing.

I moan. His touch is driving me wild. He's squeezing my tits, massaging them through the thin fabric of my top. My nipples are getting hard and he pinches each of them in turn. He stops kissing me and pushes me away. My hand is no longer touching him, and I already feel the loss. I crave to touch him again. I ask: 'Why did you stop? Don't you like touching me?' He says: 'I wanted to look at you. Can you push up your top to show me your breasts, please?' I smile and do as he asks. He's looking straight at my naked boobs. I reach to them, caressing them, circling my nipples with my fingers. 'Yes', he says, 'I like watching you touch yourself like that. Come here.'

I move closer to him and he leans his head down to my nipple. His hands grab both my tits and he moves his mouth from one breast to the other, licking and sucking me. I'm so turned on, my legs feel weak and I back up to the washing machine to lean on it for support. He moves closer to me, his hands still on my breasts, but his mouth moves back up my chest, to my neck, to my chin and, finally, he kisses me. I feel his tongue on mine and the wetness and warmth is amazing. He's such a great kisser and that is a major turn on. His right hand leaves my breast to move down my body, over my hip and back to my ass. I've got a pretty big booty, so he has a handful and he squeezes and caresses.

I moan, kissing him harder. My hands are moving under his shirt, feeling his skin, moving down to his belt. I unbuckle him, unzip him and I slide my hand into his pants, finally touching his hard dick. It's nice and hard, perfectly big, and I pull it out so I can see it. I stop kissing him so that I can see my hand around him, stroking him. Seeing him like that, with precum already glistening, really turns me on. I run my thumb over his tip, back and forth. He moves his hips slowly to meet my hand and I know he likes it. His hands are exploring further now. He still has a hand massaging my breast, but the other one has moved under my skirt. I can't wait to see the surprise on his face when he realises that I'm not wearing any underwear!

I spread my legs slightly, to make sure that he has easy access. Noticing me shift my balance, he gets the hint and moves his hand to my mound. He smiles at me and says: 'I love a girl who's ready to offer herself like this!' and slides his fingers down to my wetness, spreading my lips and making me moan. As I pump my hand up and down his rock hard cock, he moves over my clit, faster and faster. The whole thing is so hot, it doesn't take long for me to start feeling an orgasm coming on. I let go of his dick, put my hands back on the washing machine for support and let it come. It's great; it makes me scream and gasp. I want him so badly now, I turn around to lean over the washing machine.

As I do so, I notice a man in the doorway!! I gasp, surprised, and I move to put my top back on properly. But my lover stops me and says: 'Don't worry baby. He likes what he sees. He's been there a while and he's enjoying the show. I want him to watch. Doesn't it turn you on that he's looking at you getting fucked?' I have to admit, I'm so turned on I don't want to stop. I bend over the machine, my eyes never leaving the stranger's. More relaxed now, I notice the bulge in his pants. As my lover penetrates me, I scream out and move my hips back to let him take me deeper. I look at the stranger straight in the eye and say: 'Take it out. I want to see you jack off while I get my pussy pounded. Show me how much you like it!

He quickly unzips his pants and takes out his dick for me to see. He grips it hard and starts beating it. My lover is fucking me hard and everything turns me on. The fact that I'm having crazy sex with a stranger I just met, in public no less! The fact that my naked breasts are rubbing on the cold metal top of the washing machine, my nipples hard and sensitive, and the other man watching me, jerking off to me getting pounded right in front of him. It's too much to take; I decide to fulfill another part of my fantasy and I reach down to my clit, touching myself. I'm already so wet and sensitive from my other orgasm, it doesn't take long for me to cry out as I cum again.

My lover lets me get over my orgasm while he fucks me more slowly. Then, as I open my eyes, he grabs my shoulders and makes me stand straighter. He starts really going at me, fucking me hard and fast, and it's so intense I cry out every time. I think the stranger looking at me is getting a pretty good show, with my tits bouncing and shaking from the rough fuck my lover is giving me. He's jerking off faster and I see him ejaculate all over the place. It's pretty amazing to watch. He's gasping and moaning. I never thought I would be so turned on by watching a man beat one off.

My lover grabs my hair and pulls me back tighter against him. His other hand moves down to my pussy. Again! I don't think I can take another orgasm! I feel so sensitive! But he knows what he's doing. He's so gentle with his hand on my clit, while he's so rough with his dick in my hot wet cunt. He has me screaming heavily in no time, and I cum all over his hand and cock. He loves it. He's yelling out 'fuck yeah' with every stroke now. He lets go of my hair, grabs my hips and slams into me another few times before pulling out and turning me around. 'Down on your knees' he says. I do so and for the second time today I watch a man stroke his dick and make himself cum. Except, this time, the man shoots his load right into my mouth.

I swallow and I get up, straightening my clothes. I smile at them and I turn around to move my clothes to the dryer. I say: 'This is going to take about an hour to be dry. I'm going up to my place to take a shower. Does anyone else want to come?' I walk out, and both men follow me.