Laundry Fun

Story Info
Cross-dressing, strap-on fun with Maria.
761 words
4.01
97.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rexman9
Rexman9
22 Followers

I placed the laundry basket to my side and I knelt down with my back to Maria. She wrapped her arms around me and grabbed my tits, working her way down to my hips and pulled them towards her.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy this." Her hands continued to move to my dry waiting asshole. She grabbed her cock and pushed the wet, lubed, tip to my hole and stretched my ass as the bulbous head was guided into me.

She pulled me up and down on her cock til I was sitting on her lap, balls deep.

"Fold the laundry like a good girl." I sat up a little, feeling the cock slide out a few inches, and grabbed a shirt. Maria guided me back to her lap where I folded the shirt. Again I had to sit up to get another article of clothing and I was returned to her lap. I slid up and down on her cock as I worked my way through the loads of laundry.

About half way through we both were really enjoying the experience. We drifted off and I was bouncing on her and she started to talk dirty to me. My two favorites that I can remember were her talking about watching her cock fill me and how I was her slutty maid.

It wasn't much longer til I was fully relaxed and open for what she was giving me.

By now I had a few stacks of clothes that were too high and started tipping over. I was told to stop folding and put away what was folded. I stood up and her cock popped out. Wobbly on the heels, I pulled the skirt down and tried to center myself so I didn't fall over. I bent over to pick up what I could and Maria slapped my ass. "You're such a good slut." I looked over and she was stroking her cock with one hand and finger fucking herself with the other hand.

I walked back and forth putting away the folded laundry. A few times while bent over or kneeling down the air being released from my open hole could be heard. Maria excused herself and I took this opportunity to hit the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and turned around to see Maria's view as I played her slutty maid. My blonde wig hid my head, a black corset with pink edging covered my stuffed bra and slim torso. The bottom of the corset blended to the black mini skirt with pink skulls. Topping it all off with black fishnets with a garter belt and black heels. From this view she was fucking another girl. I lifted my skirt and spread my ass to see my relaxed hole. I hit the toilet quickly to be sure I was 100% empty and met Maria back in the room.

She assumed the position and I was stopped from shoving her back in me. She pulled my cheeks apart and tongued my opening hole. After a few minutes she guided my hips and her cock slid into my wet hole. She held my hips and ground deep into me, forcing out more air against her cock. Again I was in the routine of sliding up and down on her as I reached and folded the laundry.

I found her pushing me forward and thrusting into me more and more. At times I couldn't concentrate on the task in front of me. Maria always reminded me by either slapping or ramming me, combined with a verbal correction.

As I finished up the last pair of jeans she pushed me forward, her cock fell out and I was facing the floor with my ass up. She got up, over me, and slid her cock into me and started fucking. She alternated from using my skirt or hips to fuck me back into her. I would have done anything for her at this time but she didn't want my help and she lost herself and fucked me hard. I could feel my balls and cock swing in sync with her rocking my hips and world. She shuttered and moaned, pulling out of me.

"Oh god! I thought seeing a stiff cock disappear inside you while feeling my clit rub against you was a great orgasm. But, seeing your ass stretched like it is now is giving me a different feeling of orgasm."

She slapped my ass playfully and I got up, straightened my clothes and put away the rest of the laundry.

Rexman9
Rexman9
22 Followers