Laundry Tales 10: Lady of Misrule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, as the 21st Century potter, was enjoying an orgasm. My hands were pressing Esther's skirt hard between my legs. My head was thrown back and I was squealing in delight. I could almost feel James' head clasped between my legs and his tongue exploring the depths.

I slumped back against my settee.

"James was good, wasn't he?" Martha's mocking voice sounded in my head. I came back to the present day.

"Yes, he was," I answered. "What happened to him, and to Esther?"

"James eventually married his cousin Hermione. The day after Esther's reign as Lady of Misrule James greeted Hermione with a hug and a kiss. She responded more than a fashionable young lady should. They produced several children. Esther and the others hugged and kissed James as often as they could, until his marriage. Esther had become Hermione's personal maid, and admitted to her mistress what she had done as Lady of Misrule, not James' confession, of course. That was never revealed. Hermione told Esther that she, and the others could continue to love James as long as they didn't go too far. But Esther married one of the footmen. When they retired, they were James' Butler and Housekeeper."

"And had children?" I asked.

"Yes. Esther had children. So did Helen, Abigail and Margaret. Many of the 19th Century servants were descended from those four women. But James never produced any bastards. He loved his servants too much to abuse them."

I took Esther's clothes off and put them back in their bag. While I had enjoyed being Esther, I wasn't sure that I could produce a statuette of Esther as the Lady of Misrule, whose reign began and ended on April Fool's Day centuries before. I felt that Esther deserved more than to be a figure of fun. She had been a remarkable woman, and I was pleased to have experienced one of the most important days of her life...

...and James' kisses down below.