Laura

Story Info
The classic story of a first love savored, then lost.
6.6k words
4.49
25.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest.

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

Longer and more romantic than most of my stories, I'd appreciate feedback of any kind.

* * * * *

I met Laura by accident. Coming out of my history class, sophomore year in college, I wasn't paying attention as I was dialing numbers on my cell phone and I ran right into her. She wasn't paying attention either, as I guess she was looking down into her purse or something.

From the moment I saw her, something inside me changed forever. Laura was about 5'8 and very, very beautiful. She was part Hispanic, part white, and her pristine skin showed it. She had just a touch of Hispanic influence to make her skin a little darker than most girls. Her hair also retained many of her Mexican father's lineage, being very long and a rich, full shade of black. Of course, the rest of her was even more desirable. Her legs and hips were inside a pair of tight fitting blue jeans. They were very shapely and full. Not necessarily fat or anything, just very proportional to her body. Her waist and tummy were also trim and fit. The black t-shirt she was wearing was cut at the midriff and I could see her exposed belly button barely. She had no gut or excess to in that area to speak of, and like I said before, every aspect of her body seemed totally proportional and fit with everything else. Her breasts were very full and pronounced, although they weren't really that large. Still, inside of the shirt she was wearing that first time I saw her, I could tell that she was not hurting in the breast department.

But it was her eyes that got me. After our collision, I looked up into her face and saw the real beauty that can lye inside a person. Her face was like a china doll, with a petite nose and a small cleft in her chin. Her lips were thin but large enough to be noticeable, and when she smiled her perfect smile illuminated her face to a new level of beauty that I had never seen with my own eyes before, nor since. But as I said, it was her stare and eyes that put her on an entirely new level. They were a dark brown, almost black in shade and they seemed to go on forever. Like the night of the unlit city street or the blackness of the infinite universe and space beyond, in my momentary gaze into them I felt like I achieved a new level of human emotion.

All of this happened in just a split second in the short time it took for us to run into each other, me spilling her books all over the ground and her elbow accidentally knocking my phone from my hand, where it went crashing down three steps below on the stair case.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Was that your phone? Oh God, I'm sorry!" Laura said apologetically as we both watched my phone tumble down a few more steps.

"No, no, it's my fault," I said, bending down to get some of her books. She bent over to help me as well, and I could smell her perfume as her face was just mere inches from mine. Standing back up, I handed her her books, glancing down at the cover of one of them.

"Wow, Psychodynamic Principles & Their Applications," I said, reading the cover "Sounds like pretty heavy stuff,"

"It's not too bad. I really enjoy science a lot. In fact, I was on my way to a biology class right now," Laura said, her smile even more dizzying now.

"By the way, my name is Laura," she said, extending her hand. It was small and delicate, with her fingernails painted a light maroon shade that went perfectly with her skin and the outfit she was wearing. I shook it and introduced myself.

"John, pleased to meet you. I'm headed to my biology class right now as well actually" I replied.

"Room M125?" Laura said with a slight laugh. I noticed she was still holding my hand.

"Yep, exactly. Shall I escort you? It's the least I could do to make up for spilling your stuff every where," I said, trying not to sound too over eager.

"I'd like that," Laura replied. We walked a couple of steps before she released my hand. Getting into class, we both sat near the back and cracked jokes with each other about other students, as well as the teacher (a hefty man with a very high pitched girl voice). I found Laura's personality to be likeable in almost every way the moment we started talking. She was very easy going and her sense of humor was something that I appreciated a lot. On one hand, she enjoyed the occasional crude joke, but she also found the sub verse humor in seeing something like a maintenance worker on the campus trying to blow away leafs with a leaf blower on an extremely gusty day.

Where as I used to hate going to class and did anything I could to avoid it, I actually looked forward to it more and more as the weeks wore on, just so I could spend time with Laura. I found out that she was a freshman in her second semester of school, had moved up to go to school here from Miami, had three cats back home that she missed a lot, and her roommates were nice but sometimes they drove her crazy. Although this was just the usual typical college kid lifestyle, I still enjoyed hearing about it when she would talk about it. Despite our conversations being extremely in depth about just about everything under the sun, she always seemed to change the subject when it came to relationships.

Over time though, I decided that I wanted to try and take our friendship to a new level. We had never done anything outside of class with each other. Not because either of us didn't want to, but just because neither had bothered to ask. Finally I decided I would take the chance and risk it. There was a reading and book signing by one of Laura's favorite author's this coming Friday, so I thought that would be a perfect chance to go out and do something together away from school, and maybe enjoy each other's company more. Plus, a book signing was a pretty innocent thing that wouldn't damage our friendship.

That Wednesday, I dressed and cleaned up myself so that I looked presentable, but not noticeable that I was trying to look good. When I got to class, Laura was sitting in the same seat as usual so I took my normal place. We chit chatted as usual while waiting on the professor to come in. At a lull in the conversation, I seized the moment and asked her. Normally I wouldn't have felt so nervous about this, since I've dated a lot of girls before. But for some reason, asking her felt...different.

"Laura, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to the campus bookstore on Friday night. I hear that one of your favorite author's is going to be there signing books," I said, my voice feeling a little wavery in my throat.

"I'd love to. I heard about it too and was thinking of asking you to come with me," she said, blushing slightly as she turned her head away from me.

"Oh, well in that case, I definitely would. Shall I pick you up at 8:00?" I asked.

"Sounds great. Let me give you directions to my apartment," she said, reaching into her purse to get a pen.

Friday finally rolled around and any nervousness I had been feeling on Wednesday was multiplied ten fold. This time I was trying to dress nice. I chose to wear a beige knit sweater and a pair of navy blue slacks. I wouldn't consider myself in the best physical shape possible, but I played tail back on my high school football team. So whenever I dressed up, I always thought it made my 6 foot 1, 220 pound frame look very good. Tying my shoes and giving my hair one last look in the mirror, I hustled down to my car and headed off toward Laura's.

Whenever I'm on a first date, I try to gauge the interest of the woman by how sexily she is dressed. So it was going to be a real treat for me to see how Laura was dressed. Knocking on her door, I could hear her running around inside as she was trying to get ready. When the deadbolt finally clicked and the door opened, I was speechless.

Laura was wearing a very sexy silk green Asian floral print dress, slit up the side to her thigh. Her elegant, rich black hair was pulled over her head in a kind of bun like shape. Normally I had not seen her wearing little or any makeup, but tonight she had on just enough to make her beautiful face and skin even more radiant. Every inch of her body seemed to glow from a warmth that radiated from inside of her. She was also wearing the same perfume as the day we had met, only now it seemed more fragrant than before.

"You look nice," she said, running her eyes up and down my body. This made me come back to reality and I realized that I had been staring at her since she opened the door.

"Oh...uhh, yea thanks. You look beautiful as well," I said, still in shock at how gorgeous she looked.

We got in my car and headed off to the bookstore. The reading went well, and Laura's face was lit up the entire time, and when she finally got up to have her copy of the book signed, she gushed and babbled like an excited school girl. The author, some new writer I had never heard of, just smiled and talked to her politely for a minute or two. I'm sure he would have loved to talk to her longer (every guy in the book store who got a glance of Laura would have), but he had other books to sign. Afterwards, we went to one of those all night waffle houses (it was pushing 1:00 now) and had a nice, if casual, dinner. All night long I had been receiving mixed signals from her about her interest in me, and I wasn't quite sure if when the evening came to it’s inevitable end where it would leave our relationship.

Pulling up to her place after our late night dinner, the streets were deserted. Up the stairs to her apartment, we both paused awkwardly outside her door. Now the feelings I had were even more mixed. My brain was saying "wait and see" but my body wanted her in the worst possible way. Just to feel her skin pressed against mine would have been enough for me to die a happy and fulfilled man.

"Thank you for such a wonderful evening," Laura said, grasping her signed book close to her chest. There was just a dim light in the hall illuminating her front door, and the pale yellow light cast by it looked almost like a halo behind her angelic face. Her soft black hair reflected the light back, and I knew at that moment that I had a special girl in front of me.

"No problem," I said. "I'm just glad that I got to spend such a great evening with such a beautiful woman,"

Laura blushed at this, and then made a half hearted gesture to open the door and go inside. Before she could get the words "Good night" in, I stepped close to her and took her into my arms. Our eyes locked for a brief moment and then we were embracing. Her lips felt so warm and soft pressed against my own, as I held her body close to mine. I ran my tongue over her teeth before she parted her lips enough to let my tongue inside. Her tongue greeted my own and we were locked like that for what felt like some of the best hours of my life. Our kissing became more passionate as I moved my arms up her back so that I was grasping her shoulders, and she moved her small delicate hands up and down the small of my firm back. Our bodies struggled in vain to become one in that embrace. Finally though, I stepped back from her and released her from my grasp.

Laura and I were both panting quietly as we still stood inches from each other, gazing deep into each other's eyes.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," I said to her, my eyes never leaving hers.

"I have too," Laura replied. She took my hands in hers as she spoke. "Would you like to come inside?"

"I'd love to," I said. Laura reached down with her left hand and unlocked the door. We stepped into the darkness together before she flicked on a lamp on an end table. The room was filled with light suddenly before my eyes adjusted and I could look around Laura's apartment. She led me by the hand and gave me a silent tour through out the living room area. The apartment was modest and well furnished, and appeared to be in good repair. In the center was a huge leather couch, which Laura led me to.

Sitting me down on it, Laura kicked off her shoes and climbed into my lap, wrapping her arms around the back of my head. She looked lovingly into my eyes for a moment before tilting her head at that perfect angle that women can, and I once again felt her soft lips touch my own. She kissed me gently for a moment or two, as I ran my hands up and down her back, trailing my fingers through the ends of her shoulder length black hair. Her weight upon my lap felt like nothing as she sat with her legs draped over my own, her cute little feet dangling in the air. The sexual energy radiating from in her was having a strong effect on the crotch in my slacks, as I felt my dick hardening just inches away from her pussy.

I decided to be a bit more bold and moved one of my hands underneath Laura's right breast, cupping it lightly in my hand. She seemed hesitant at first about this, as I felt her body stiffen a little. She seemed to enjoy it however, as when I moved my hand further up her breast and began to squeeze gently the underside of it, she quietly moaned a barely audible sigh. The soft fabric of her silk dress, as well as all the heat and energy we were generating together caused her nipples to become erect at just the slightest touch, and they poked and strained at her dress now as I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I broke our kiss and began moving my mouth down the nape of her neck to her shoulder. Laura leaned her head close to my ear and began to kiss my neck and give my ear the occasional lick of her nimble tongue. Taking this as a good sign, I moved my hand up to behind her back and began to slowly untie her dress. Like before, she was a little nervous, but she still let it happen. With the dress untied, I pulled my head back from her and placed my hands upon the base of her neck and took the thin, smooth fabric in my fingers. Laura watched with the awe of a child as I began to slide it down ever so slowly over her luscious breasts. The silk of the dress slid the rest of the way off of them, and rested in her lap.

Her breasts were the same beautiful color as her olive/tan skin, with dark brown areolas and rather small nipples that were indeed hard, confirming my earlier observation. She bore no resemblance of a tan line on her now naked upper half, and yet again looked like a goddess of exquisite beauty. Laura did not look to be very comfortable with me staring at her, as her hands were fidgeting in her lap.

Not wanting to leave her unfulfilled for giving me such a savory visual treat, I leaned my mouth down to her left breast and took her hard nipple into my mouth. Her breast was warm and soft as I ran my tongue all over her nipple as I sucked gently on it. Laura must have been enjoying it, because I felt her hands pushing on the back of my head in an effort to keep my mouth from stopping from teasing and pleasing her.

Pulling my mouth away from her breast for a moment just to switch to the opposite, Laura caught my head in between her hands and pulled my lips feverishly towards hers as she began to embrace me with more ferocity and raw sexual energy than even our first embrace. I could only hope to keep up with her crafty and able tongue as she moved it in and out of my mouth. When she relented, it was my turn to struggle to catch my breath. I gave Laura a quick peck on the lips and then returned my lips to her right breast and began sucking on it like I had done to the left.

Laura held my head to her breast once more, but used her other free hand to begin to move the remainder of her dress down her legs. It became bunched up at her knees, but she lifted herself off of my lap long enough to let it slide the rest of the way down her beautiful thighs. Lifting my head from her tit once more, I couldn't help but feel slightly in awe at seeing her wonderful body resting on my lap. She now wore just a pair of white cotton panties. The soft light made them appear to radiate softly as we sat on the couch. Laura shifted her leg slightly to get more comfortable in my lap, and I felt a brush of the front of her panties, and the slight moisture spot that had begun to form in them.

I took Laura in my arms and lifted her up, just so that I could lay her down and sprawl her out on the couch. I gently laid her head on the arm of the sofa, her legs seemed to part naturally as I crawled onto my knees between them. Laura reached her arms upward and took hold of my sweater and pulled it off of me. Then, grasping my belt, she unbuckled it and slid my pants down so that I was left in only my undershirt and boxer shorts, my slacks and sweater a crumpled pile beneath me.

I smiled at her as I leaned down and kissed her forehead, moving my kisses further down the top of her face until my lips rested on hers. I kissed her passionately, my tongue extending downward into her mouth while her tongue came up to meet mine. Laura took my right hand in hers and moved it slowly down her body. I felt every delectable curve of her smooth and perfect body. When her hand finally stopped on the panty line of her flared but thin hips, I got the hint. Taking the waistband in my hand, I used the same agonizing pace I had on her nipples to tease her as her panties slid down past her lovely mound and finally off her leg, landing with a soft thump on the floor. I slid my hand back up her leg from her ankle upward, enjoying the feel of her skin, but also the sensuality of the moment. I broke our long kiss and sat up once more, to take in the sight of the body of such a beautiful creature. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, and the hair all around it was the same dark, rich shade of black that the other hair on her body was. It was trim and neat, just enough to keep from being a bother when she wore a bikini.

I started to pull down my boxers (my cock felt harder than steel at this point, and ached almost in pain over the need for relief) when Laura spoke the first time since we moved inside.

"Please be gentle with me John, I've never done this before," Laura whispered. Her chest was moving up and down more rapidly than it would under normal circumstances, and I suddenly knew why she seemed so apprehensive before. I tried to keep my mind from reeling off too far, but this new information had hit me like a ton of bricks. On one hand, I had a nearly naked beautiful woman beneath me, asking for sex. On the other, she was probably the best woman I would ever meet in my life and she was offering to give me something that she could never get back.

"John? Are you all right? Did I freak you out?" Laura asked, a look of concern washing over her face.

"No, it's just, well, that wasn't what I was expecting," I replied. "Maybe we shouldn't do this. I don't want to rush it and do something you don't or that you may regret,"

"John, listen to me," Laura said, taking my face between her palms and pulling me down to her. I was lost in her eyes as she spoke. "I fell in love with you that first day of class and I have been dreaming of this moment ever since we met. Please John, if you have any feelings toward me, you will take me in your arms and fulfill my needs. I want you to be my first. I have never been more sure of anything in my life,"

This was nearly impossible to argue with, so I just smiled and told her "Of course I will,"

She released my face from her grasp and let me go. I felt the same way towards her and now I was going to make sure that her first time would be something she would cherish and remember forever. Reaching my arms underneath her thighs, I lifted her up effortlessly. Laura looked a little startled, but wrapped her arms around my neck as I began to walk towards her bedroom.

12