Laura

Story Info
Her first lap dance from a woman.
818 words
3.87
92k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This weekend I met an amazing woman at a friends house. I knew she was bisexual, it was so obvious. The whole time I was there she stared at my cleavage. After I loosened up a little, I too admitted that I loved pussy. She then leaned over and kissed me. It was totally unexpected but it was the most intense kiss. Her lips were so soft and her tongue probing my mouth, playing with my tongue ring, just turned me on. Everyone in the room was stunned and asked us to do it again, but Laura said everyone would have to leave for a little while so she could give me a private lap dance. I had no objections to this. I had never had a lap dance from a woman before, even though I've known I was bisexual for quite some time now. I was so excited, I couldn't wait for everyone to leave us alone.

We drank a little and then Laura kicked everyone out of the room. Finally, we were all alone. She dimmed the lights and got out her glow sticks. We put on enigma which happens to be one of my favorite groups, especially to listen to during sex. She did an amazing erotic dance and then straddled me. She began to kiss my neck and nibble on my ears. Her mouth moved up to my lips, and once again I got to feel her tongue in my mouth. She would bite my lower lip and play with my tongue ring, which turned me on like you would not believe.

She then took off her shirt and bra and pulled my face into her tits. I licked and sucked all around her nipples and then bit down on one. She moaned her approval so I began twisting her nipple in between my teeth, occasionally letting my tongue ring brush across the tip of her nipple. The cold metal on my barbell made her squirm and grind her pussy into my leg. Damn she was so wet I could feel it through her jeans. She sat up so I could get a good look at her gorgeous tits. I ran my tongue from her navel to her neck. She took my hands in her face and told me how beautiful I was and then kissed me with intense passion. She then trailed her mouth down to my neck and licked and sucked on it. It sent shivers down my spine. Before I knew it she had bit down on my neck very lightly. She asked me if I liked it and I told her to hurt me. I desperately wanted to feel the sensation of pleasure mixed with pain. She reached both hands down and began twisting my nipples between her fingers, biting down on my neck softly at first then harder. It hurt so bad but the combination of the pain and pleasure made me have an orgasm. I began to squirm underneath her and this only made her bite harder. She drew blood and I still have her teeth marks on my neck.

When it was time for me to leave she walked me out to the car. I gave her my number and then she put her arms around my neck, looked deep into my eyes and told me again how beautiful she thought I was, then we parted.

When I got home, I immediately took off all my clothes and began to rub my fingers over my swollen clit. Standing in the middle of the room with my leg propped up on a chair I slid one, then two fingers into my wet cunt. Massaging my clit with my thumb and pushing my fingers in and out of my pussy was really getting me close to an orgasm.

Then I got an idea. I went and grabbed my dildo. I stuck the vibrator up my ass and turned it on high. I began twisting in my ass and then pumping it in and out. I then resumed my position with my leg on the chair and put my two fingers in my cunt. I reached around with my other hand and started pumping the dildo in and out of my ass. I nearly fainted. I was in total ecstasy. I began rubbing my clit again and that just sent me over the edge. I had a mind blowing orgasm that lasted at least two minutes. After I calmed down I removed the dildo and my fingers. God I wanted to taste Laura's pussy so bad, but I had to settle for my own. I licked every bit of it off my fingers. I love the sweet taste of my own pussy juice and the scent just drives me crazy. Totally exhausted, I fell into bed and thought of what was going to happen the next time I see Laura.